BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Yeri and Zealot

Yeri nodded and turned back to his case of bottles.

Head still down, the Zealot did not notice his Ko Brother sit beside him. He just continued to sulk at the bar.

Yeri turned around with two double shots on hand "Err he go lodds, tew Ihu Vodkas"

Zealot looked up at his double shot, and the smiling lesterin before him.

"I'm afraid you misunderstood me, good sir". Yeri looked confused as Zealot picked up his double, "You see," the Ko Toa clarified, "I wanted this in a PINT."

Yeri gave a look of disdain. "I'm not so sheer thots a gid idea loddie"

Zealot shot the tender a glance of ice

"Just get it."

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

IC zealot

For the first time since he sat down Zealot took notice of the other Ko Toa. Akaku, sword, shield. Typical.

Yeri slid the pint of 80 proof Vodka to the Toa in ancient armor, "Yerr funeral meh friend"

Zealot took a swig before turning to the other Ko Toa.

"I'm afraid, good Toa, that your assumption is correct". Zealot took his pipe out of his long cloak and a match shortly followed. "Forgive me Toa, but your face is not one I recognize" he noted the single scoped akaku, "who might you be?"

--Character Profiles--

IC: Veteran - Obsidian Outpost. 

He continued snoring noisily from where he sat, slumped over a table in the corner of the room.

• Upvote 2

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Zealot and Yeri

The Lesterin nodded "Aye, that I do" he the turned around and began mixing.

Z a lot extended his hand "Zealot " he introduced. "Formerly Veneras." He began putting his pipe as Yeri used his kanohi to throw ingredients in he air, all of which landing perfectly in the mixer.

What's with the rahkshi staff?" The zealot inquired.

--Character Profiles--

IC: Isaer

Loud cackling could be heard from Isaer as he stared down into the break. Crab was dead, and now he could do whatever he wanted with his life. Mercenary work maybe? Being a bandit wasn't fun anymore. He walked away from the break, still cackling.

Edited by Agent Epsilon

IC Yeri and Zealot

Zealot nodded. It was an impressive weapon to be sure. Although weapons of shadow made zealot admittedly uncomfortable. His thoughts were broken as the glass landed just in front of Sentinel, the liquid following shortly after with not to drop spilled. After a soft applause, zealot turned back to sentinel and asked "So how long have you been an outsider?"

Edited by Rorschach the Absolute

--Character Profiles--

IC: Chivinix

Still the tall insectoid wandered the streets of Ko-koro. Thanks to his species, could it really be called a species if he was the last one, natural immunity to extreme temperatures the sharp wind that would occasionally gust through the streets bothered him not one bit, allowing him to fully explore the koro without fear of hypothermia. He had wandered from the market square back towards the front of the koro, the area filled with various taverns and places of residence. 

So many homes had been vandalized in such short time. This confused chivinix greatly, for what use did vandalization serve besides to waste energy. Break a few windows, bash down some doors and loot some establishments, all this would be tiring. Perhaps it was out of spite he realized. The people of this land seemed to be full of it. He had been fortunate thus far not to run into anyone who could particularly hate to the point of spite. He continued down the icy roads, content to just randomly wander the koro.

OOC: Chivinix open for interaction

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Detrix

The drunken sound toa stumbled up the cold cliff side. He was playing his instrument and singing (or slurring) along with the melody. As he trudged through the snow drifts drunkenly, he snickered to himself as he basked in the memory of a crab falling past him on the mountain. Detrix had been hiking for a while.

"Come, as you...

As you...

Wait...

Memoryyyyyyyyyyyyuhhhhhhhhhh," Detrix harmonized with his bass and the howling winds. He could sense his targets' presence on the top of the mountain (no he couldn't) using his toa-sense (he doesn't have that). With this new found knowledge, he had a sudden burst of energy and he sprinted up the slope.

IC: Detrix, Obsidian Outpost, the bar

Detrix bardged into the bar. "Hello~ I'm heeeeeeere~" Detrix called out to all of those at the bar. He looked around and laughed. "You're all a bunch of chuckle heads!" The de-toa swaggered his way to the tender and made his order. "Hit me up, please. I'll take the most expensive beer you got. Unless it's expensive, then I'll opt for a drink that is a little bit less in expense." Detrix winked.

Edited by Isamu
  • Upvote 1

IC: Mortem - Ko-Koro

I pause for a second, my eyes drifting around the group. The cold under my feet is intense, yet...devoid of energy, empty. I must be like it, empty of feeling or emotion. A weapon to my master. My thoughtful gaze rests once more upon the path before us. "Where to now, allies?" The elimination of the lives of yet more heretics would be beneficial to the New Koro's cause, but...is that truly my motivation, or is the antidermis I once consumed consuming me, planting seeds of a chaotic and alien will within by soul, seeds that will surely flourish to become a vile plant whose thorns shall tear me apart? I know not, but I shake these thoughts away. Later, they will be contemplated, but for now I am commanded by the omniscient purpose of my master. 

Kathok

IC: Khil'rayu (Ko-Koro)

My eyes flash, the usual anger from my antidermis flaring up once more, this time entirely unprovoked. I quell the rage, shoving it down deep inside of me to a place where I can control it, use it to my advantage, thereby redeeming the aloof exterior which befits my colours. I shrug indifferently. As Xaru'Ka suddenly falls to the snow, however, her lithe body impacting the ground and throwing up a small cloud of snowflakes, instead of the usual spite which arises in my mind when such a pathetic display of either mental or physical weakness is showcased, concern throws itself before my eyes. 

Concern?

Me, feeling concerned?

Shaking my head, disturbed by the weirdly, well, emotional, feeling, I instantly kneel, hoisting my fellow Skakdi up. "I'd say our choice has been made," I note. "We should take her somewhere she can rest."

IC: Ayar (Obsidian)

"Gentlemen," Ayar said with a nod towards the other Outsiders already seated at the bar. Wrapping her cloak around herself in a slightly pathetic attempt to stave off the cold, she too took a stool- more for the sake of not being alone in the outpost than out of actual desire for a drink.

OOC: Slight bit of Xaru'Ka bunnying there due to Dane's previous proclamation that he was leaving all of the RPGs except Y60K, and then his return with an Isaer post. I'm presuming he isn't posting as Xaru'Ka, but if you want me to change that bit, Dane, just let me know and I'll do it.

VBWj75sh.png

IC Veneras

The Toa of ice tipped his mask as the female Toa entered the room. He stood from his barstool as she approached, sitting again after she sat.

Yeri turned to face the lady

"W'll halloo lassy, wat c'n Iyee bay gett'n m'ladee?"

--Character Profiles--

IC: Arcturia

"Parties aren't exactly my thing."

IC:

I halt, turning to regard Arcturia with a look of fiery displeasure.

"And what, pray tell exactly, is your thing?" I ask, twisting so that I may take a step towards the other Toa.

IC: The Fourth

She shrugged helplessly. "I'm not good at coming up with backstories and disguises," she admitted.

IC:

Rynekk cracked a friendly grin, slapping the suffering Four on the back.

"You're doing fine," he said. "Ya just need a little more ... I dunno, self-confidence."

The Guard leaned in, sidling over to where the other Toa.

"Hate to embarrass you or anything," he whispered, "but you're one of the people I trust most on this mission, y'know?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

"It helps me to detect things. Treasures, hidden enemies ... that sort of stuff."

Sylus didn't want to say that it actually was giving him a headache. He wouldn't let himself be mocked that easily.

-Void

IC Sharky

He put chin to fist in a position of cogitation.

"Wearing it here must be like being a sonics sort in a crowded bar, eh?"

...but close to it

OOC:
Suggested listening:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqXPrylWkBE

IC: Utu Kotore - Tu-Koro

Death is nothing at all.

There it was. My home. It was barely recognizable sans the doorway and pillars which held up the patio roof. To anyone else here it was a ruin, but to me it was so much more than that. It was where I first experienced living like the dead; being beaten, slashed, used, abused. Every moment was turmoil here. Today was the second time I was living like the dead.

We reached the doorstep and I growled, “Let me down.”

Praggos and Valria took their time in resting me upon the steps carefully. But as they sat me down, I looked up into Praggos’ eyes - my hand still on his shoulder and arm - and said, “Thank you,” My breath was a ghost, “for taking me here,” my consciousness an unfinished painting, “For bringing me home.” And my life, only a dream.

"It's the only thing I could've done," I responded, my voice quite subdued, even compared to earlier. "To honour both yourself and the friendship we had."

"Don't honour me," I said resolutely, suddenly becoming more intense, "I don’t want pity." I took a breath, "But your friendship, I will accept."

I smiled, somewhat sarcastically.

"You know, Utu, I'm not sure that I expected anything else of you," I responded, stepping back, although not fully leaving. I wouldn't be gone yet for a while.

After a brief moment, I took a breath and said, “My sword.

I stepped forward again, retrieving the weapon and handing it to Utu silently, before retreating a second time.

I turned the sword over, and placed the tip of the blade into the icy earth. With a heave, I lifted myself up, putting all my weight and trust into the weapon I lived beside for so long, and turned to face the home of the Kotore family: Scourge of Tu-Koro, the kings and queens of this frozen ######. I was once remembered as their whipping boy. Not any longer.

I turned my head behind me to look to those who brought me here, “You’ve done enough,” I looked back to my home, “You can go.”

Was this it? Was this her test? To put into action those traitorous thoughts? To leave someone to die? She had taken an oath; she had followed those she loved to the brink of death and beyond and back. Now, at the end, in this wasteland of swirling snow and bitter wind, was this the only choice left?

This is what he wants.

Cael bit her lip, then, before she could debate it with herself, she turned and walked away. Like jumping from a cliff into the ocean, like pulling off a bandage: you have to do it before you can think. You have to commit before you can decide; you have to leap before you look.

She had never been any good at that. But now, for the first time, she was the first to leave. She turned her shoulder into the wind and trudged, slow and silent, out of sight.

I watched Cael turn and walk away, standing silently in the wind. I knew, at some point soon, I'd have to leave as well. But that time wasn't here yet. It had been my plan before to be the last one to leave, and that was still my plan now.

I was not going to leave either. On an admittedly selfish level I remembered all the tasks that we had set out to do in the past months and that still hadn't been completed. I wasn't going to turn away now and add another to that list. I was seeing this one through. But more than that it felt wrong to let Utu face death alone. Why exactly I felt that way I wasn't sure, but the fact of the matter remained. So I stayed.

The world was so quiet.

I cursed myself. Never in my life had I taken the time to stop and listen to such beauty. But in death I could hear it now. I wished to smile, but I had other business to attend to.

My name…I began through grit teeth, Is Utu Kotore, I could feel the shapes return, ready to take me to my death. I fought beyond them to look at my former home, And I am still here.” I nearly collapsed, but with some added vigor to my grip on the blade, I continued to stand.

“I am still here.” The shapes began to become more intense. They swirled around me, death on their tongues.

I took to one knee,I am still here, then my other, I am still here, my fingers began to lose their grip on the hilt of my blade, I am still here, my hands fell to my sides, which could hardly expand as I tried to draw breath,     I,      there was a warmth welling up inside of me,           am,           the shapes ‘spoke’ to me to join them, wrapping formless arms around me, kissing my face and neck, holding me close. I could not resist. I was home.

“still-”

I felt no fear as I slipped away, one last time.

My name, was Utu Kotore.

When I was alive, I fought to become immortal. But to be eternal meant to fight forever.

For me to finish that fight, meant a different forever. A peaceful forever.

That doesn’t sound so bad.

Edited by Palm
  • Upvote 13

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Detrix, Obsidian Outpost, the bar

Detrix bardged into the bar. "Hello~ I'm heeeeeeere~" Detrix called out to all of those at the bar. He looked around and laughed. "You're all a bunch of chuckle heads!" The de-toa swaggered his way to the tender and made his order. "Hit me up, please. I'll take the most expensive beer you got. Unless it's expensive, then I'll opt for a drink that is a little bit less in expense." Detrix winked.

IC Yeri

The Lesterin looked confused at the odd request of the other, "Sher thing, ma friend, lemme give you my perrs'null recomundayshin," the Lesterin turned around and began filling a stein with foaming glory

Edited by Rorschach the Absolute

--Character Profiles--

IC: Detrix Obsidian Outpost

"Ah! Many thanks, brother!" Detrix was happy to find another appreciator of alcohol. Detrix looked around more intently this time, he noticed that not everyone seemed to be a 'chuckle head'. He turned back towards Yeri. "Tell me, friend, is this the Outsiders' bar?" Detrix looked down at his hand as he awkwardly twiddled his thumbs.

IC: Skyra

"Excellent!" I clasped my hands together. "Everyone appreciates decent cooking, even bad guys. Cooks are usually overlooked too, it's the perfect cover!" I thought it was the perfect idea, of course it only worked if Four was comfortable with it, and I didn't want to push her into it, so I took a moment to I calm myself.

"It's just an idea anyway...we can always come up with more." 

Edited by Lara Croft

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Detrix Obsidian Outpost

"Ah! Many thanks, brother!" Detrix was happy to find another appreciator of alcohol. Detrix looked around more intently this time, he noticed that not everyone seemed to be a 'chuckle head'. He turned back towards Yeri. "Tell me, friend, is this the Outsiders' bar?" Detrix looked down at his hand as he awkwardly twiddled his thumbs.

IC Yeri,

Yeri brought the stein back around "Tis indeed that," he smiled "Now take a swig, and tell me wutchya t'ink"

--Character Profiles--