BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

"A tour?" Incommodo exclaimed, his voice full of righteous indignation. "A tour? You don't get to know the island through a tour. You get to know the island by fighting your way through it, finding people in trouble, rescuing kolhii balls from lamp posts! An adventure should not be a tour."

Incommodo had a great deal of experience with this, as a person who had never won a fight in his life. It builds character.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Day

Day watched Melna's fall from beginning to end, eyes tracing her pencil dive until she sliced right through the water, disappearing beneath its shimmering surface. He stood there a few seconds, taking in the sights. His left foot hovered where the rock ended, tempting the empty space before him, and with another inch forward, he was off.

The rush was brief yet familiar, something he often experienced with his Kualsi but just a little more visceral. He felt himself falling, his feet slam into the water and the dimming of light when it surrounded him. He looked around, spotting Melna exploring a reef not too far off. Propelling himself forward, he swam with graceful ease, a lone black figure that scared smaller fish as it approached them.

His lungs tingled, their air supply dwindling though they still had a few seconds left in them. When he got close to Melna, he surfaced, taking a single gasp that was enough for him to get his breath back.

IC: Melna (Naho Bay)

Melna surfaced nearly simultaneously with the Toa of Sonics. She breathed in a few times, not as deeply as him, but still notably so.

"Cold enough for ya?" she asked, a bit suddenly

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Thedar Chronn

Every single day was another miserable pit of wasted breath and suffering. Where was the bloodshed, the crying out in agony? Where were the dead who needed to be avenged? Where were the killers whose blood needed to spill and whose heads needed severance? Nothing, no jobs at all, only the occasional idiot seeking justice for something as unimportant and quaint as theft. There was nothing to do at home, no one to torture, no limbs to be severed. It was the most boring and miserable excuse for a city I had ever seen these days. Where were the days when the dead lay in the streets? Where the murderers were everywhere and so arrogant they would leave the bodies in my home?

That was why I was here. it was the first time in countless years that I had been able to get away from the underground. I had almost forgotten what the sky looked like. How big, how blue, how unimpressive. But Ga-Wahi itself, there was a reason that a painting of its glory adorned my wall. Well, had. Until it was set afire and destroyed by a meddlesome assassin. It needed to be replaced, but I hadn't had time to do such until this despair-inducing fall in all things homicide.

Perhaps after this I should pull out the old knife... No, not now. that would wait. For the moment the peace was tolerable, but I had this gut feeling that something would happen soon enough to twist my life back into the ways it had been before. Hopefully that meant an increase in murders and not... something far worse that did not need mentioned.

So for now, I would continue to take in the scenery as I placed paint down upon the canvas. The peacefulness was quite calming, though I knew all the same that it wasn't my style. I was designed to be in the world of suspense and danger. This was just a temporary reprieve. 

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Gabe

He removed his hat and underneath it was another hat.

IC: Wraith

Wraith was a stoic, calm being of logic. He did not let emotions get the best of him.

"Gabe...we are talking about heading into a village that has been taken over by evil, a mission that not all of us may survive...do you ever think of anything besides hats?" 

Edited by Leonard Bones McCoy

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Gabe

He wondered how his Disciple had come to learn his true name for but a brief moment before he passed it off has his divinity rubbing off on the mortals around him.

He reached over to pull off the hat he had placed on Wraith's head.

Underneath it was a sombrero.

- - - - - - - - - -

IC: Zephyr

Elsewhere, a small, worn sailboat pulled up to the docks of Ga-Koro.

The Tiokaha moored her ship and paid the Dockmaster the fee, though she didn't go ashore, simply putting up a sign.

FERRY SERVICE

ANY COAST - ANY EMBANKMENT - ANYWHERE YOU WANT TO GO

TEN WIDGETS

She sat back, crossing her arms and closing her eyes, listening to the breeze rippling through her sail and to the schools of fish chattering below the waves.

OOC: Open for interaction.

Edited by Perpendicular

IC: Aine and Shu - Marine Ship

Aine was in the midst of mentally preparing herself to make a rather long-winded speech in an attempt to address the comment previously made by the mystery Toa when Shu placed his hand on the hilt of his katana, his words effectively beating her to the punch.

"Underage," he said in a perfect monotone. "Do your own testing elsewhere."

IC: Septima - Ga-Koro (Streets)

"And how do you suppose we do that?"

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Thak:

"There's a good looking one. Cheap, too. Odd looking sort, though... " Still, Thak walked toward the Tiohaka and her sign, a typically toothy grimace on his face.

Handsome treasure hunter extraordinaire though he may be, it was a close kept secret that he could not swim to save his life.

"Hey, there! I'm lookin' to book passage on yer boat!"

OOC: That's Zephyr, Perp.

IC:

"Ko-Koro? That's where Casanuva and his group travelled to..." Soraph said, thoughts churning.

She looked at Maeloc and Fyura more cautiously now.

"What exactly is going on in Ko-Koro, and what's your part in this? And say I did go there...where exactly would I find the Antidermis substance?" she added.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: One of the Marines on the boat grunted at Red. "You know, we put you on this boat, we can just as easily throw you off. "

Aokora cleared her throat. "Well, it actually probably works differently for lesterin than it does for toa. Zaara can move water kind of like a water toa; Lesterin generally don't have active elemental powers, right? Maybe that amulet is giving you some sort of... passive power?"

IC: "My part? I am but a humble archivist. These power struggles are above my interest; I simply seek information. As for you... Well, I can tell you that the Koro is well-guarded." Maeloc's mask shifted to the side, in a look of forlorn sadness. "One cannot enter the Koro without meeting the guards. If you were to travel there, I'm sure one of us would be able to find you." The turaga snorted, glancing at the Fyura as the merest smile crept onto his face. "Karz, Fyura might be able to arrange it herself!"

Fyura chuckled. "Don't vorry, Ah'll vouch vor ya."

"You got some of it, I hardly think their standards are too high."

Edited by Keeper of Kraata

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Aine and Shu - Marine Ship

"That's the very same conclusion I had initially come to as well, considering what we know, or at least what we think we know, anyway, about these artifacts in general and how they interact with different species," Aine replied as she turned her attention towards the Matoran. "Although... the possibility that it has become somewhat defective over the years shouldn't be immediately discounted yet, either."

Seeing as how his point was made and that the amulet had once again had become the topic of conversation, Shu relaxed himself, folding his arms over his chest as he silently began to focus his thoughts towards the situation at hand.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Septima - Ga-Koro (Streets)

"And how do you suppose we do that?"

IC: Natharius - Streets.

"I... have no idea, actually..." he finally admitted. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: 

"Alright, enough of this boring #####-talk, let's hit the road!" Incommodo shouted out, quite resoundingly shattering the poignancy of the moment. "C'mon guys, are we gonna stand around talking about militarisation all day or are we gonna go on an adventure?!"

Incommodo teleported off ahead of them and began running backwards, facing them and waving his arms in the air. "WOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOP"

Edited by Suzy

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Zaara - Marine Vessel.

Letting the water dissipate, she leaned back in her chair and stifled a yawn. "Not meaning to sound rude, but are we there yet?" Her encounter with the hunger skakdi had left her near exhausted, and right now she wanted nothing more than to curl up and take a nap... somewhere warm and solid, that wouldn't make her want to throw up with its constant pitching and rolling. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:

The Munequita stretched with another yawn and finally stood, dusting sand off the small of her back and legs. Her jacket was lazily plucked from the ground, fingers hooked under the collar while she slung it over a smooth shoulder. 

"Welllll," she drawled, muffling another yawn, "if we're eating first thing, I should probably go home and try to sleep off this buzz. If I don't meet you at the Ryuu around dawn, just, uh..."

Her lips pursed together in pouty thought. After a second, she snapped her fingers, lifting one triumphantly, and began rifling through the pockets of her jacket for a cocktail napkin. When she found one, she grabbed the trident pin off her jacket, stood on one foot with her other resting on her inner thigh, and began to cut small, precise, letter-shaped holes in the napkin with her other thigh as a base.

"Therrrrrrrrre you go, ladies, my address." Whitehot pressed the napkin into Daijuno's hand and stood back with a grin. "If you don't see me on the docks, just drop by. The Guard Residential District is just a cut west through the Markets - it's modeled off Ta's, so everything is pretty uniform, well-laid-out for visitors, you shouldn't have a lot of trouble. I'll be ready for ya, one way or the other."

She hesitated. For several long seconds. Just like she had at Golden Weapons.

Since when have I been shy about getting what I want? Good thing Soter went back home, or she'd be giving me so much flak.

So quickly that a bystander might have sworn she hadn't moved, she swooped in to kiss Umbraline Sinshi on the cheekbone, then swooped back out.

"It's been real, guys. Commodore," she said gratefully, hoping that no blush would start boiling on her face. "Can't wait for the encore."

She took a couple steps backwards, towards the Koro proper.

-Tyler

Edited by Luke Schwarz
  • Upvote 1

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

I was in possession of Sergeant "Hail 'Taka!" Whitehot's address.

this was potentially sensitive information i should file it away somewhere secure and very very secret

"Uh, bye. Sarge. Whitehot. Thanks. For the uh, buoy. Thanks."

my intellectual acumen was disappearing by the second

-Void

Edited by Bad Machine

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

After several long moments of silence, the Menti quietly cleared her throat, adjusting her sword belt and watching the Onu-Toa leave, slowly raising a hand to wave farewell. She pivoted to look at Daijuno, blinking slowly. And again. And one more time.

"... Can you ah, read where her home is? It wasn't exactly written."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:Elaadis

"Bet it's nothing like where I'm from!" She called back as she approached the Koro gate. "Ha! Kapra was such a lightweight, getting drunk on one mug! There I was, downing three or four!" She laughed.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC: Arkrak

"I see."

His tone was slightly flat despite the emotion he tried to convey through the simple statement. Four mugs was a sizeable number, but then he would remember the strange and incredibly worrying tendency for Mata Nuian natives to drink themselves into alcoholic stupors that wouldwould only result in liver damage. somebody really needed to document the effects the exaggerated drinking had on the populace.

Still, it was fortunate to meet another relatively reasonable drinker.