Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak dashed back into the hospital, food in hand. Arriving at Skyra's room, she found no one there. "SKYRA! WHERE ARE YOU?!" The toa yelled.KrayzikkKrayzikk stood near Rairil, starting to recover from his hangover. "So, Riaril, how are you feeling?" His question was valid; the toa had been through karz over the course of a few days.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Wait...you moved Skyra out of his bed into a chair? You know...your not suppose to do that without a doctor's permission to a patient. :P Crazy. IC: Skyra"Jaron...I could have walked myself you know..." he said a little annoyed. "Glad to see you're okay Onuzek." Skyra heard Laserbeak yelling in his room. "I'm over here!" he called.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Onuzek"And Onuzek is glad to see everyone here." he said.The purple titan swung his legs over the edge of the bed and stood up. He was careful with his movements, though, as to not hurt himself.Now his friends could clearly see the extent of the damage done. His entire chest was bandaged up, along with parts of his massive arms. He opened and closed his pincers, trying to get feeling back into them.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: With a bit of eagerness, Durzan accepted a piece of mail from a wayward courier. As the matoran ran away, he opened it up and read the message:Hello, Mr. Durzan.I, Mr. Letax, am pleased to inform you that six Matoran workers shall come to your property within one day. They will construct the hunting camp we so eagerly arranged. I am personally glad to have you on as groundskeeper.The head worker has the plans, and will use them to constuct the camp.LetaxHaitol Kytorikk, a wealthy friend of Durzan's, had just sent the workers to constuct a new compound for the servants of Makuta. Rushing to his hut, he began to put on some more respectable clothes.OOC: Small compound approved by Nuju. :)

Edited by Zombie Shark Ragnarok
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: SkyraSkyra continued to eat his pie, he had almost finished it already. "Dude...we need to get you to the blacksmith, he'd fix that armor right up...actually so do I..." Skyra looked at his damaged armor where his wound had been.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Kamaehu and Ara'kas from Ga-Wahi.IC: It felt good, the heat of Ta-Wahi, the ash of the volcanic rock. Well, at least to a fire toa. Ara'kas was glad to be away from the regions of ice and water. However, Kamaehu just strode purposefully on, never revealing whether or not a climate bothered him. Ara'kas noticed Avya was not enjoying the new decor. Smiling, she reassured the Toa of plasma. "Don't worry kid, it gets better. Just wait 'til we get to the city."

IC (Avya) (Ta-Wahi)Get better? I didn't see how it could get any worse. Keep in mind, I'm not a particularly pessimistic person, but this Wahi looked like the last place any sane person would want to be. I couldn't imagine how it came to be so desolate, but I guessed it had something to do with evil. Possibly Makuta, the name Nikaron had spoken with such awe and fear. The name meant nothing to me, but if this was his doing, then I could understand why Nikaron had whispered his name as though its bearer were death incarnate."So, how did this place become so... so desolate? It looks like anything living was burned to ashes."

IC: "Oh no, there are things living here." Ara'kas said, a hint of pride in her voice. This was her home region, and it wasn't just a wasteland. "If you live this close to an active volcano, this happens. Everything that lives here is either fast enough to hide, or tough enough to survive."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

Ic: The lord of winter entered the city of fire as an unknown. His hideous appearance was shrouded by a loose cloak, ostensibly to protect him from the elements. The hooded brown shroud flowed around his visage in the hot breeze of Ta-Koro, billowing in it, twisting around like the enigma it guarded. Of Hiemalis' features, only his brilliant cyan eyes and his elevated shoulder blades were visible, both excusable and not warrant for a second glance. In his arms, he carries the battered and bruised body of Kol Uskey.He had said he was here to have Kol treated, and this was the alibi he was sticking to. He cradled the mortally wounded being with parental care, and his external personality only reinforced that sensitivity. He walked with haste towards the hospital, unhindered by passersby who made way for him, some even offering to help, though seing no reason for them to help (and plus just not wanted them to), Hiemalis ignored their offers as he made his way to the hospital. He passed several cafés and restaurants, finally coming to a large building near a hot spring.His reports had told him of resistance around the place, people both hired help and vagrant supporters, but by his simple deception and parading of the wounded matoran, he had bypassed all of it. Whatever security was within the hospital was likely light and easily dispatched."Heeelp meee!" he cried out as he entered, trying as hard as he could to keep his voice from cracking and booming with doomful energy; to speak normally, in any case. "Help my friend! I have a matoran friend in need of urgent assistance!"

Edited by EmperorWhenua

OOC: Kal, is Lashev+Hasil gonna go to the hospital or something? :|IC: AldarinAldarin, Turaga of Plasma walked, or rather, rolled, into the Ta-Koro square, and melted a little bit of the ground using his plasma to stab his sign down into the ground.

THE ONE AND ONLY ISLAND FIGHTING TOURNAMENT! Toa? Skakdi? Vortixx? Matoran? Turaga? Evil? Good? Neutral? Anyone applicable!

Rules are as applied:

No killing.

Weapons, elemental powers and all other battle abilities allowed.

Location and setting: There will be a stadium located north-west of Ko-Koro, made by environmentally friendly ice. Inside, there will be X amount of 10x10 battle platforms 1 meter above ground level, created by extremely durable stone, earth and crystals. The amount of arenas contructed depends on the amount of people joining.

How to win in a fight:

When your opponent falls off the battleground and hits the ground, he/she forfeits, or if he/she falls unconscious, the remaining person will be the winner. If one competitor is unable to battle during the time of their fight, the person who is able to battle will win.

Prizes and Entrance fees:

First place prize: Custom constructed weapon of choice. Designs allowed.

Second place prize: Custom constructed armor. Designs allowed.

Third place prize: Custom constructed shield. Designs allowed.

Entrance fee's are free, but to enter the competition and fight, 200 widgets are required. All the widgets will either be used as material for the prizes, or donated to hospitals or the military.

How to enter:

Enter your (OOC: Character) name to the competition by (OOC: sending a message to Jl1223 X). Recruitment ends in 2 days. Competition starts in 4 days. Location: Top of Glacier north-west of Ko-Koro. You will know when you come across a battle arena. If you do not find it by the start of the competition, you will be counted as forfeit, and you will be out. (OOC: Only 4 characters per person maximum, please. 32 characters maximum in competition, 8 in 1 set, 4 sets in the competition.)

Next off, Ga-Koro. He walked off.OOC: Aldarin to Ga-Wahi.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Durim"I am uncertain as to where we should travel at this moment, though I suppose I should ask the others." He turned to speak to the rest of their team. He wasn't certain if they had been following or not. "Where are the two of you? Vilok? Raehn? Have either of you any suggestions?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Suminaxe,Ta-Wahi, The Charred ForestThe Guardsman's blood splattered the ground as Suminaxe impaled him upon his claws. As soon as he knew that the Matoran was truly dead, he threw the newly created corpse into a tree. The hunt had been concluded, and Suminaxe wanted more to fight, more to kill. A part of his mind that was more inclined to reason told him to wait, hide, and when more Ta-Matoran come to find their comrades, slay them to. The evil Toa smiled at the thought. This would be one way to weaken his foes, and soon, others might come, and participate in the slaughter.OOC: What happend to Toa hunting Suminaxe? I come back on after one night, and I find four pages of text to read!

OOC: Frostbite, torn up skin in multiple places from chain cuts, gash in his hamstring (left I think), multiple slashes from a whip of ice spikes, and then probably a few broken bones from his fall. We had a party. :)IC - Kol Uskey - EnteringThe Matoran was limp in Hiemalis' arms. He was the perfect actor, not making a sound, and only twitching from time to time. He just wished so very much he was acting. This bringing him here must surely be yet another of Hiemalis' ways to strike fear into him. Matching him through this Koro he had read about, with everyone watching or trying to help. It was like he was striking him in the gut and saying "I own you. I can bring you in public and I still own you." If he was trying to rid his captive of hope, he was doing a fantastic job.In a way, Kol just kept dying. Part of him died with Goolu. Another death when he was taken to the cave of the lord of winter and tortured. Still another part was slaughtered when freedom slipped through his fingers. Then, he was brought here and put on display as a final stab in the chest. But of course it wasn't really final. If he lived he'd be humiliated and harmed again. If he died Hiemalis would do who-knows-what with his corpse. Probably hang it on his wall. That would be just like him.He heard Hiemalis' voice, and was imediately confused. Why would he be calling for help? Didn't he want Kol to suffer? Perhaps he was dreaming. Perhaps he'd been knocked out in Ko-Koro and was dreaming this. The entire ordeal was probably fake, he was likely having a drink with Sulov and Gavarm, just like always around this time. But the pain was real. His friends had given up search by now. It was standard protocol, and he knew it as well as Koskium. He had no hope.Uskey heard another voice, and looked at who he so dearly hoped was a doctor. He looked up with pleading eyes, as his throat refused to work without regurgitating his insides. But he stared up at Tairel, begging for help. Help to get away from Hiemalis. But he knew it was futile. He would never be free. He would never see his home again. OOC: -whipes sweat off brow-

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: A caravan of ussal crabs, loaded to the brim with supplies and building materials, was at Durzan's doorstep the following morning. Striding out in his old dress uniform, he met the head of the workers with a grin. The leader, a gruff, rather bored looking Po-Matoran, laid out the plans."Okay, we'll start off by clearing off the area and building a punji-stake fence with the wood. We'll then begin constuction of the main building, followed by the weapons shed. After it's all done, we'll set up the tent and install the gate.""A supply train will arrive at the last day, with such items as weaponry, food, and sleeping bags. I expect you'll keep us fed, Mr. Durzan?"Durzan smiled. He'd killed two Skakdi and about three Vortixx, enough meat to feed the workers for a while."I have a fine supply of Kane-Ra meat for your workers. Please, feel free to begin."OOC: Construction beginning, compound ready within a week.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Ic: "Lead the way," Hiemalis said, still cleverly keeping his voice in check. His eyes darted back and forth as he surveyed the rooms he went through, as if plotting the path he would doubtlessly use later. Corners, tables, carts with scalpels, washing stations, all these were important to him. He had spotted at least one nurse who would certainly fight back -- and mentally imagined the best way to cleave his spine out. This he practiced on everyone he saw, though discreetly so, his conniving nature cunningly concealed under his careful cozenage, his complicity clandestinely contrived; he was ever watchful, ever mindful, of how his actions could be interpreted by the people present.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

IC - Raehn - Ta-Koro: "Why not speak to Turaga Vakama?" Raehn suggested as she used her elemental power to modify a couple of her damaged arrows. "Find out where heroic types tend to hang out around here. Or people who have nothing better to do; either way."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~