Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Tillian"Yeah, well, let me put a new spine in your back, Jikal, and we'll see how many high fives you get after that," said the Toa of Gravity, hooking his feet underneath the table and leaning back in his chair. He was already feeling better; talking and laughing with people he could trust was a feeling that he had missed immensely over the last day or so.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Oh no, in attempting to wipe out the love bug EW has caused it to mutate into this new form and spread! We're all doomed!IC: Knidia raised an eyebrow at the recent swing in conversation. Must be the adrenaline, and maybe the drinks. Like survivors relief, if that was even a thing. They were just so happy to be alive and not crushed in a demolished building that they were just saying any old thing, sort of like hysterics

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC-Jaron:"Now, Nikila," Jaron said to his girlfriend, "That isn't nice at all. He's a big boy, he'll have to learn eventuallly." Then, whispering to Nikila, "I might have to teach him, but he'll still learn. Somehow." He then laughed, finishing off his own Mount Waffle, to the surprise of all at the table-excluding Onuzek."Now, then," he began, "Please don't decide to wash me down at dry me off at the table, Nikila." He winked at her. "Save that for when I have a room," he whispered, laughing again. He looked over at Tillian and Emotia, and winked over at Tillian. "Be careful," he said to him, "Don't get her locked up in a stasis-tube. It's a very bad way to have a first date," he said, laughing even more as Nikila punched him in the shoulder.Suddenly, he began to feel rather drowsy. He leaned back in his chair, closing his eyes peacefully. He figured that Nikila or a nurse had slipped something into his drink...but he needed the sleep anyways. Before anybody at the table knew it, he began snoring.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: JikalJikal frowned as his alter ego assumed temporary control. "One, Tillian, you couldn't put a new spine in his back. He didn't have one in the first place. And two, hello Krayzikk. Nice to know you are still hanging around your doctor of a girlfriend."Krayzikk looked incredibly confused. "Do I know you?""Yeah." With that, Jikal returned. "Excuse me, did I miss something?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: TillianTillian noticed both the blush and the change in tone."Odd," he said, tilting his head at Jikal as if he had just caught Jikal playing with a toy that Tillian had never seen before. "How did you do that?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Kamaehu left Hasil, and ended up finding Nikaron. He was relieved to see the Toa of air seemed fine. However, as he spoke, his voice still carried a hint of worriedness. "So, what do we do now? Wait for others to heal, or press on? And to where?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Onuzek"Oh, OK!" he said, as if that solved all of his problems."So, what are we doing now?" he asked.IC: NikilaShe sighed, and felt her eye lids grow heavy. It might have been early in the morning, but she hadn't gotten any sleep at all."I'm going to get some shut eye," she announced, picking up Jaron in her arms. She was careful not to get any syrup on herself as she walked into an empty room, dumping Jaron on the bed.She layed down next to him, staring up at the roof, with her hands behind her head.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Hasil:Hasil groaned, waking up, and he woke up Lashev too. After eating a small meal of a pastry called a doughnut and a cup of Bula Juice, that being all his wounded stomach could hold, he used Lashev's help to walk around, following after Kamaehu."Well," he said, leaning on the Matoran's shoulder, "I'd rather stay here and wait to heal before we move on again." He sat down in a chair with Lashev's help, facing the two other Toa. "And I'd like to see a game of that sport these islander's call Kolhii, if you know how to play," he suggested to the other two.

profiles i guess

IC: Kale IronshaperAs Dail and the others moved off, Kale fell in at the back of the group and followed them to Ga-wahi.OOC: Kale to Ga-wahi

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC-Jaron:Jaron opened his eyes happily, still somewhat asleep...but at least he could look on his surroundings. He was in a hotel room, Nikila by his side.He yawned, and stretched his arms...noticing when they took about twice as long to come off his chest as normal. He looked at his dusty, bloodstained and syrup covered self, and laughed."Hey Nikila," he said to the Ga-Toa laying next to him, "Would you mind helping me clean off?" He meant it as a half-joke, half-serious gesture, but he couldn't help but laugh as he got a blast of water all to his face. And again as she neglected to dry him off, but re-absorbed the water from the furniture. He heated up his skin, drying himself off that way."Thanks," he said to Nikila, as he turned and lay his head in her lap. He then proceded to fall asleep again, having found a rather comfortable pillow to use.

profiles i guess

OOC: Emotia's actually in a bed, since she's recovering from surgery and all, actually I'm not sure how to image this room we must be in...if were all in it...:PIC: EmotiaEmotia looked at Reaver from her bed. "Not much really...just us goofing off."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: JikalWhile Jikal waited for Tillian's answer, he gave Reaver a look. The look that said I know what you are doing. In response to her most likely reasoning for hanging around Emotia.OOC: Snelly, just remember that it is an inn converted to a hospital and you'll be able to picture it. Maybe. Locations in this game are wielrd, okay?

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: ReaverUpon seeing Jikal's look, she gave him an innocent look, then stuck her tongue out at him. She played with her Dagger for a bit, before stopping and looking at its shape. Wait a second. She held the Dagger up to her Mark. It match the exact shape of one of the three blades. She then felt around her waist, and found two more Daggers around the back of it, out of sight. Seeing the catch on the end of each handle, she locked them all together, and held them in front of the Mark of Agony. They were the spitting image of it. 'Guys, check this out!' She held the three Daggers beside the Mark for comparison.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: JikalJikal saw Reaver's innocent look, and returned fire with a Don't even try that. He then observed the similarities, and said "Well, that might explain where your Mark design comes from." He kept one eye on Tillian, waiting for an answer so he could begin his explanation.OOC: Alright, night guys.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: DurimHe reached the area where Quada and Raehn were standing, with a slight frown on his face."Yes, a destroyed building, very interesting indeed. But, we can't recruit a destroyed building." He smiled with fake friendliness at the two. "How about we get back to searching so we can leave this horrible weather village where you can be roasted alive just for standing outside too long."He started walking away from the building, attempting to drag the other two along with him by their shoulders.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Durim"Exactly, all who are going to live are already out, everyone else is already dea or going to die, and therefor unimportant to our current quest." He agreed, not exactly wording his speech in the best way. It seemed more cruel than he intended it.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles