Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Skyra"Alright...um...." Skyra figured he could ask Laserbeak to push his wheelchair, but then he got an idea. Using his powers, he made the air push his wheelchair out the door. He was able to keep up with them fairly easily this way. "There we go!" He said triumphantly.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Krayzikk + LaserbeakLaserbeak rolled her eyes and subtly increased the wind behind the wheelchair. Skra wouldn't notice it unless he specifically loked for it, but it increased his speed slightly, and if he got tired the speed would remain unchanged.Krayzikk kept walking, knowing it was only a short way to his master's old house.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: EmotiaEmotia, seeing Tillian blushing, started to blush as if it was contagious. She quickly cleared her throat, deciding to abruptly change the subject. "Say, with this stuff, maybe I'll feel well enough to take a trip back to Dail's place tomorrow...in a wheelchair anyway." Emotia realized she wouldn't be well enough to walk, at least not very far, for quite some time, but she'd probably be able to at least get to Riven Dale, she didn't want to burden the people at the Inn for longer than needed. IC: Skyra"So tell me." Skyra said as his wheelchair rolled down the street. "Does she live in the charred forest? I bet that's where it is, I can see that place as a great place to train..."

IC-Jaron:Jaron's eyes fluttered open, and he yawned. He stood up, stretching his arms, and decided to look out the window to see the time...apparently it was tomorrow. As he looked, he noticed Skyra, Laserbeak, and Krayzikk all walking off. "Those bloody brakas," he said under his breath, noticing they were leaving without him. "I get myself stabbed to help them, and they run off without me. Well, I'm not letting that happen." He shook his head, and walked over to the sleeping Nikila. Picking her up and holding her in a fireman's carry, he opened up the window and jumped out.As he fell, he heated the air underneath him, creating an updraft that would hopefully stop him from hurting himself more as he landed. He floated gently to the ground, and ran after the others to catch up."Running off without me, eh?" He said to them. He was breathing harder than he usually would, his injured lung not giving him enough oxygen.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Kal, Tillian is still at Lavapool.IC: TillianSilently relieved at the change in topic, Tillian cleared his throat a little, taking a sip of milkshake."So, where exactly in Ga-Wahi does she live? Anywhere near the Koro...?"-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Jaron seemed to recover rather...quickly for someone who was stabbed in the heart-light, I mean, he can jump out a window with a Toa in his arms like nothing happened. <_<Just saying...he should be in a wheelchair to. :lol:IC: Emotia - Lavapool Inn -"She lives a few kio away from the koro, pretty close to the beachhead. I think I remember the way, so it shouldn't be a problem finding it." IC: Skyra - Heading toward Charred Forest -"Jaron, you're pushing yourself way too hard, you're gonna make your injuries worse...get a wheelchair at the very least..." Skyra said, rolling his eyes at the insane Toa. OOC: Gonna be away for 30 minutes or so, gotta go grocery shopping. -_-

Edited by Snelly

IC: Suminaxe, Ta-Wahi, The Charred Forrest, In Combat:Suminaxe was thrown back, the wind knocked out of him. Quickly charging up his elemental powers, he fired a small fireball at Lezold, hoping to bring the Toa of Earth into combat. In the mean-time, he began to charge up a larger blast, and began absorbing some of the natural heat of Ta-Wahi to charge his blast up.

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk gestured ahead. "It is right there." The location in question was a simple, well designed house. Though most didn't notice it, the home was designed with defense in mind, with a small entrance, one of very few, and few places to hide. Nearby was a combat training field, with a shed and several dummies. Krayzikk looked around nervously. "Be careful, she is very-" Krayzikk suddenly went flying backwards, toward a tree. He never got there, however, as he abruptly stopped his flight and flew forward agin, before suddenly slamming into the ground as if hit from above. A few yards away from the stunned Krayzikk, as well as the group, a toa clad in bright silver armor appeared. Her face was hidden by a knight-like helm.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Kamaehu smiled slightly at Hasil. "Kohlii, eh? That can be arranged." As Kamaehu walked away, Ara'kas came up beside him, asking how Hasil and Lashev were healing. "Lashev's fine. Hasil unfortunately, won't be fully healed for a while. There's nothing we can do about." Responded Kamaehu. Ara'kas' temper flared, but she kept civil. "There is something you could do, but won't. As you're too stubborn for that, what are we doing about Nikaron and Avya?" "I was thinking about arranging a Kohlii match." "Whatever. I'll pass it along." Still muttering about Kamaehu's supposed stubbornness and unreasonableness, Ara'kas sought out Avya. The young toa had almost finished moving patients into inn. Unfortunately, Ara'kas previous conversation had left her too annoyed for both proper etiquette and general niceties. "Hey kid, Kamaehu wants to see you. He says he has a proposition about a 'native custom'."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

OOC: Wait, I'm confused, is Onuzek with Tillian, Emotia, and Jikal at the Inn? Or with Skyra and the rest?Nevermind, got my answer. :)IC: Emotia - Lavapool Inn -"You know, it's funny, I've never met you before today, and you've lived that close to Ga-koro all this time? It's a small world I guess." IC: Skyra - Charred Forest -Skyra face got smacked by his palm at Onuzek's question. "Trust me Onuzek, you look much better the color you currently are." "What was that Krayzikk? I didn't catch that last part, it kinda sounded...muffled." Skyra deadpanned, he was on a role today.

Edited by Snelly

IC: Emotia"You know, I'd never left Ga-koro before, I feel like I've been taking it's beauty for granted. I've always wanted to explore the rest of the island, but now, I can't wait to get back home." After her experience at the hospital, she'd had enough adventure for a lifetime.

IC: Tillian"Exactly."Except for the fact he had a duty to Po-Koro. He was a commander, unable to go AWOL. Unless he could request a permanent transfer back home..."I miss the water," he said. "All this humidity is starting to get to my head."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: TillianTillian was leaning back in his chair when the water blast came, and as a result, he was unprepared when the blast hit him. His feet lifted off the ground, sending his chair collapsing with his inside it.Coughing and spluttering and laughing all at the same time, he stood up and began to lessen the gravity of Emotia's chair, sending her levitating about a foot above the ground.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: LansLans looked at the Matoran with pity in his eyes, but the look only lingered for a moment, before it was snapped up by something else. In an instant Lans' armed reached out and gripped Sisk, pulling him up by his collar. Lans looked the Matoran straight in the eye, "Look at yourself, sorrow won't do you any good. Do you think that's what Kapura would've wanted? Cause it's not. Look at me, I lost every single one of my squad mates in that Rahkshi fight, but I'm not moping around. No! I'm fighting. Not for me, not for the Gukko Force, karz not even for Mata-Nui. I'm fight for them, because it's what they would've wanted from me." He took a breath."Even you have given up, remember Kapura, and stand back up. Fight for him, because it's what he would've wanted. I don't know how he died, but he was a soldier he knew the day may come, he died for us. He died so we could continue fighting. Don't tell me you're gonna let him die in vain. Cause I know I sure the karz, aren't! I'm gonna honor my fallen comrades, I'm gonna honor Kapura. I'm gonna honor every single person who died fight for us. I'm not gonna allow their deaths to be in vain, and you shouldn't either. So make up your mind, you can either sit here and mope, being no use to any one, or you can get up and keep fighting. Which is it going to be?" Lans asked, before letting the Matoran go.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: My bad. At some point, I thought you had said she'd moved to a chair, so that was why I said it.IC: TillianLaughing, Tillian slowly lowered the bed so he wouldn't hurt the Toa of Water's still-fragile body. Shrugging, he sat down next to her on the bed."How's the medicine working?" he asked, drying his face with a clean towel the bartender had thrown him.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Song + KrayzikkSong's head turned to look at Skyra and the others briefly, before turning back to Krayzikk who was standing up. "Shut up Skyra." The titan replied. "Krayzikk, I warned you what would happen if you tried to return.""Look, Song-"The toa vanished again, and Krayzikk went flying. Song stopped moving again. "You do not ever call me Song without my permission. Whether actively or not, I am still your master and you will treat me with the proper courtesy." She looked at Skyra and Co. "And you have the impunity to bring guests to a house you no longer have any claim or stake in?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: LezoldStill sitting at the tree trunk and unflinching, Lezold activated his Garai, causing the gravity surrounding the blast of fire to decrease dramatically, speeding up the rate it rose at. He used the factor that heat rose to his advantage without moving one bit as the blast sailed way over his head but to another's point of view, this would discourage people from thinking he was a Toa of earth, making them assume he controlled gravity or air.Lezold's eyes drifted lazily off to Suminaxe, eyeing the being with the same calm eyes except the malice in them was rather intense this time. It seemed that he might actually have to get up if he was attacked furthermore.

IC: Skyra"Hello there! Nice day were having isn't it?" Skyra said with mock optimism, continuing his snarkyness. He figured he could get away with it, being in a wheelchair and all.IC: Emotia"Well, like you said, I'm feeling really relaxed, I might doze off if I'm not careful." She laughed. "The pain isn't there either, so I guess it's doing it's job."

OOC: She doesn't kid around. :oIC: SkyraSkyra was actually pretty surprised by the attack, but thankfully, even in his weakened injured state, his reflexes were still top notch. He quickly used his power of air to make sure his wheelchair landed upright, as if he'd never been flipped at all, the wheelchair landed with a thud. "Woah...didn't even have time...to use my Hau..." He said, panting a little.

Edited by Snelly

OOC: No, she doesn't.IC: Krayzikk + SongKrayzikk charged Song yelling "Leave my friends alone!" Song just sidestepped, and tripped the Titan. She glared at Onuzek a moment, disappeared, and swept his leg out from under him. She reappeared in her previous location.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC, Verdi and Xibre: Verdi nodded his head in agreement with Lans. "Yeah, don't just sit there and be sad about what could've been done- go and do something about it while you have a chance!" he said. Xibre looked at him. "Ya don't know this guy, so don't give him a peptalk!" he exclaimed. "I'm just saying the truth," Verdi grumbled.

IC; SongSong smirked under her helmet. "So, you do have a brain. And no, I can't move. But altering gravity requires concentration to maintain, so if I do this...." She shocked Onuzek, not strong enough to harm but enough to break his focus. "Gravity will return to normal."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: SkyraSkyra began to concentrate hard on the air, he'd read her movements by 'feeling' the wind in the area, if she tried to attack him again, she'd get a nasty surpise when his Hau sent her flying back."Come on you old hag! You can't even take on a guy in a wheelchair properly." He taunted, Hau active.

Edited by Snelly