Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Dalia (Ga-Koro?):"I still think you've gone insane Tank," Dalia said, "This wont end well, and you'll know it."Looking at the other bearers, Dalia decided she needed some weapon. Not a sword or anything that fancy, just a simple weapon she could bring past guards. A staff, that would help. She looked around, seeing if there was any place that she could get a large sturdy staff from... There! In the water! It looked like it may had fallen in, and it looked sturdy enough. She wasn't the best at controlling her elemental powers, but she quickly used her control over water to have the water beneath the staff to raise upwards, placing the staff at her feet. Making the water return to it's original state, she bent over and picked up the staff. It would do.OOC: She has a staff she doesn't even know how to use, do you really need a picture?

IC: Angelus (Ga-Koro)"Besides, no Mark of the Marks are inherently evil," he said. "Pain, Lust, Cruelty...I wouldn't consider Tank, Tillian, or Jikal evil. It's how you use the tattoos that really matters, I think."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:Kai"Why the rest of those..." Kai frowned. "I believe most call them, 'Expies' There has been an influx of people named things like, 'Optimus' and 'Soundwave' going around. They seem to usually have the exact same attitude as most with their name." He smiled. "It just so happens that 'Soundblaster' is a common variant of 'Soundwave.' 'Rumble' 'Laserbeak' and 'Ravage' are also quite common names among these expies."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Emarosa (Cafe, Ga-Koro)"I know, right?" she said, taking a sip and giggling. "C'mon, let's go sit down with Agzinel. I kind of want to see him start bouncing around the cafe."Still giggling, she took the Mark Bearer's blackjack and began borderline-skipping over to the table.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Jaron:Jaron sat boredly by Agzinel, sipping at his extremely-enhanced Blackjack, with another, normal one beside him, a chocolate shake, and four eclairs. After all, he had to regain his energy."Do you really think that was my choice?" He asked Agzinel. "Do you really think I could have chosen not to die, and nothing would have happened?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Krian".... You mean those foolish guys waging their war? Yeah. I think they caused some chaos in Po-Koro."A pause. "You do realize Soundblaster isn't my name, right? And that I met those guys once?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:Kai"Look, I just need to know where the location of anybody going by the names, 'Optimus' 'Laserbeak' 'Soundwave' and/or 'Soundblaster' are." Kai said, rolling his eyes. "I'd prefer to not have this get violent." He eyed Pearl. "Especially if there are children around."

IC: Krian"Most if them were last seen in the Islets, or Po-Koro." Krisn crossed his arms. "My team had nothing to do with them, and this I will not disclose their locations.""And do not test me, Vortixx."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Angelus (Ga-Koro)"I'm, uh...I'm gonna take a walk," Angel said. "I'll find you guys at the wedding tomorrow."The Toa of Fire began to walk away from the group and towards a nearby cafe, which was populated by several beings as of right now who were one-upping each other with espresso shots. Angel sat down - only to be divebombed as a young, pretty Toa of Lightning changed course and jumped into his chair, squeezing his neck in a huge embrace and rocking back and forth until Angel's chair tipped over."Angel!"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC - Reik - CafeHe put the money for his and Ema's drinks on the counter. Turning around with his drink in hand, Reik turned to walk back to the table, when he saw a red Toa sit, seconds before Ema embraced him. Fighting his heart's urge to sink, he thought to himself.Stay calm, Reik. Could just be a friend. A good friend. A really good friend.He sat down, taking another gulp of his drink."Hey there. I'm Reik." he said with a stiff smile.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Angelus (Cafe, Ga-Koro)"Yo," he said, trying feebly to move his arm out of Ema's grip and shake Reik's hand. "I'm--""Reik, this is Angel! He's my bestest best friend ever and I love him so much and Angel you have to try the Blackjack it tastes so goooooood!""I'm, uh...I'm Angel," he muttered as Ema burrowed her head into his neck and gave a caffeine-fueled squeal of happiness.-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC - Reik - Cafe"A friend of hers is a friend of mine," he said cheerfully, a bit relieved.He shook Angelus's hand heartily."Would you like a drink? I can pay for one more."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC-Jaron:"Whatever you do," Jaron said, moving on to his second Blackjack, "Don't let her have any more coffee. I've been here for five minutes and I can already tell that she'd have a heart attack."IC-Beatha:"Very good," Beatha said, seeing that Kearrstrun was back with his group. He proceeded to go into practice with his Naginata, boredly, before something rather unexpected happen-the shaft broke right in half.Beatha held the naginata with blade and half-shaft, and held the other half of the shaft in his other hand. "...Great. Two-hundred fifty years and that finally broke." He shrugged, looking at the Naginata's shaft that was still there, before walking into a shop for some takea skin, silk, sand paper, and a metal ring, as-of-yet unwelded.He proceeded to sand down the remaining shaft of his weapon where it broke, until it came to a smooth point. He then made a small hole within that, forcing the ring through before crimping and welding it together. He then took the takea skin same, soaking it in water and applying it to the handle in three seperate spots, before drying it quicker than usual and proceeding to apply the tsuka ito of silk.Something that would normally take much longer, he did in five minutes. He then proceeded to take his Naginata-which was more like a very long-hilted sword now-gripping it between the tsuka ito, and on the tsuka ito to test the grips, nodding. Then he placed his wrist through the ring, spinning the weapon around a couple times."Well, it'll work." He then placed the naginata on his back, sheathing the blade.OOC: For no reason at all, he now has a weapon that looks like this.

profiles i guess

IC: Emarosa (Cafe, Ga-Koro)"Yeah, Angel! Try it!" she squealed, grabbing her coffee off the table and forcing the straw into Angel's mouth. The Toa of Lightning held her throat over her best friend's throat until she felt him finally begin to swallow. His eyebrows raised and he shrugged, laughing a bit and almost spitting coffee out of his nose."I'll buy one myself, mate," he said, shaking Reik's hand and gasping for air. "I've got...a fair bit of cash."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:Kai"Any particular reason why you won't?" Kai asked, a hint of anger in his voice. Just a few more seconds and the target would be ready to be taken down. Kai just had to stall for a few more seconds while Retsel got in position.

IC: Krian"Yes. Two things called 'innocence' and 'loyalty'." Krian answered. "Besides. None of 'em ever met the expies."Krian hadn't survived a long as he did by being stupid. He transmitted a sonar signal, undetectable to anyone but a De-Toa. If anyone tried to sneak up on him, he'd know.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:KaiKai smiled, Retsel was in position. "Fine then, I guess if you won't talk I'll have to find out the hard way." At this Retsel fired a disk from his disk launcher, as it headed right towards the weakened Toa.

IC: Ravage"Of course I heard them!" Ravage replied, glancing around for the cause. "But this is your mission. Do we go and help, or do we keep moving?"OOC: What screams would you be referring to? :P
OOC: The sonics screams that were directed at Yuru, you know. They don't go easily unheard after all and it kinda solidifies the fact that all this stuff is happening in the same place, though maybe perceived at different times ^^IC:Rewera grimly looked in the direction where the shouts had come from, contemplating which course of action to take. Finally, she shook her head. "I wish I could. But this is not my fight...not yet." she said. "We should go."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Emotia - Bar, Ga-koro -Emotia looked at Labelle, "Trust me Labelle, you don't want a mark, believe me they are way more trouble then they are worth. There is a reason we're trying to get rid of them." Emotia looked around, but didn't find who she was looking for. "Where's Tillian? Wasn't he with you Skyra?" I looked around too, strange how I'd forgotten about Tillian, I wondered if he stay behind at the house? "That...is a good question, where is Tillian?"

IC: [The Seventh]"I dare you to try and make me."
IC: Wraith - Ga-koro -Wraith tossed the box in his hand away, which was blow away by the wind. "If I must." He said with a sigh, and reached down to grab her. Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Krian"Karzahni."Krian has a seconds warning, just enough time to sidestep the disk, though it clipped his shoulder. He drew his sword from his cane.IC: RavageRavage nodded. "Let's get going then." Ravage started to walk out of the village.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Zodir:Krian wasn't alone, as he would soon find out. Zodir had continued watching him after carrying him back to the house. He used his power over air to catch the disk, sending it flying back at Kai faster than it had been launched. He then jumped down, wind-staff held in his hands."Well, loud-shouter, what do you think-plan to do with this rahi-scat?" The Toa of Air asked, smiling.

profiles i guess

IC:KaiThe Vortixx didn't flinch, as the disk halted it's progress and flew under the water. "Now let's see, which of you two should I target?" He murmured, tapping his chin in thought.RetselThe Lesterin surfaced, disk launcher in hand. He carefully aimed, and fired at Krian, this time with a special powered Ga-Metru disk. The disk flew towards Krian, it's path being altered by the Lesterin so that it would strike true.

IC-Zodir:"Good plan." Zodir punched out with his fist, not towards either of the attackers but at the disk, blowing it off course after Krian deflected it and into one of the trees near them, the edge of it cutting into the thick bark and sticking."I couldn't worry-care about who you aim-target for, Vortixx," Zodir growled. "But rest assured, we won't be easy-letting you rip-kill the loud-shouter here."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC:Labelle pouted. "I think I can handle myself" she told Emotia. "I know they're a little addicting, but I have LOTS of self control." Labelle was of course reffering to that fact that many Matoran only plan on getting one tattoo, but end up getting far more because of the rush and 'cool' factor. "And as for Tillian, wasn't he with, umm. Wasn't he with that guy, over there?"

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC:KaiOr the disk would've been knocked off course if Kai hadn't stepped in front of the air blast, allowing the disk to travel where Retsel wanted it too. And because the disk moved as Retsel wanted it too, it flew towards Zodir, behind Kai's back. The disk was of course, still traveling very fast so it would most likely be hard for Zodir to dodge it. "I do not wish to kill either of you. Yet."

IC-Zodir:Zodir quickly backflipped, hearing the hiss as the disk cut through the air. He landed atop it, jumping at the right moment, the disk being forced down due to his weight where he held it, despite the struggling attempts to release itself due to Retzel's control.OOC: Since when can you just completely negate a deflection of an attack? Besides that, if Kai stepped in front of the air blast he should have been at least knocked over.

profiles i guess

IC: Krian"Ya got a funny way of showing it."Krian mustered what he had left of his element, and started a high intenisty, high pitched sound around Kai and Retsel's ears. If it wasn't stopped, the two would fall unconscious quickly.IC: Jikal"That's beautiful, you know. You're very talented."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC:His suit absorbs elemental energy*. He stepped in front of the attack, and the elemental power was absorbed into his armor. Which is why Kai is immune to Krian's elemental buzzing.IC:RetselThe disk was a disk of weakening, and thus Zodir was suddenly weakened through contact.** But as soon as Krian started a buzz around Retsel's ears, the disk stopped struggling underneath the ToaKaiThe Vortixx seemed immune to Krian's attack. He drew his sword and started towards the Toa of Sonics.OOC:*Approved by Nuju.**Also approved by Nuju. Disk makes it almost impossible to do anything physical(like standing, or holding a weapon), but doesn't effect your mental capacities(like using your mask or elemental powers.)

IC: Kitsune, Ga-Wahi ForestKitsune caught one Fan, snapped it open, and began fanning her self with it, never pausing as she grabbed the other in mid-spin, snapped it open, and covered her face (Up to her eyes) with it in a attractive manner. "Flattery will get you nowhere." She teased, her eyes sparkling with mischeif and glee.

Edited by D.A.V.E.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Weird, I looked through his profile not too long ago, must have forgotten that. No matter.IC-Zodir:A weakening effect Zodir soon felt the effects of, toppling to the side. However, once he was off the disk from his fall, his strength began to return. Soon he stood up, smiling as ever.Soon, Retzel might or might not notice that a waterspout was being brewed up just behind him. If not, well, he was going to have a bad time.

profiles i guess