Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Raxa:"Oh look, she's dying!" Raxa spat, pointing over towards Ryllia. He landed again as the TItan's attention was diverted away. He then turned, firing at Ryllia again. He felt sadistic today, might as well make it last.Ryllia blinked as the crossbow bolt passed right beside her head, on the other side of her from Onuzek. She fainted from pain, blood loss and fright, falling to the ground. To Onuzek it probably looked like the bolt had gone right through her head.Raxa then rolled back, firing a bolt from his crossbow at the being that had jumped between him and the titan.OOC: Remember, these bolts shatter when they meet too much resistance. They can kill, but unless he made them specially for something they generally just go to powder-easier to stop from being found that way.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Laserbeak + KraynKrayn looked at Skyra hard for a moment. "You look goofy." He giggled. Laserbeak sighed.IC: SoundblasterSoundblaster picked up the crossbow with poisoned arrows, his katana and a matching wakizashi. "Alright. Let's go."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: OnuzekThe titan jumped clear over Yuru, and landed next to Raxa. The ground shook from the impact.Onuzek roared, and reached out to try and grab Raxa.OOC: @ Akaku, lol, Tehlin, Savina and Ravage are still in the bar...IC: Tehlin"Yeah, what do you mean by 'eperiment'?" he asked.OOC: Grrr.... can't correct that typo on my Kindle. :(

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: ReaverShe stood at a distance from Tillian and Emotia, also watching the fight unfold. She also felt particularly jealous of them. They had each other, and she had no one. She started thinking, formulating ideas in her head. A few reached dead ends, others may have been good, but only one was good enough, one that would bring Emotia down to her level.She was going to kill Tillian.

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

OOC: Zealokan...noooooooo!!!! D:IC: Skyra"Um...section 23...paragraph 4...how the karz do I know that?" Skyra said, blinking, he was never one to memorize where everything was in the rule-book, he just tried to remember the important ones.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Oops, my bad... my brain is working at full speed to rectify the situation...One rectification idea later:IC: No sooner had Vacir finished asking for directions than did he notice one of the beings at the booth was, in fact, Tehlin, one of the Toa that was in the group headed to see Nokama. Mentally berating himself for not paying more attention, he quickly spoke."You realize that Zauk and Naru have left us here, correct?" Vacir said sharply. "I would appreciate it if you could have, at the very least, alerted me to their departure. Regardless, we should be after them as soon as we can. I would go myself, but as you know, I do not know the way."Glancing at the others at the table, Vacir gave them a friendly nod of acknowledgement, but said nothing else.OOC: That's all I got for now... hope it will do :P

IC: Tehlin"Whoa man, slow down and relax a bit," he said to the Toa, "Well.... we sorta left them.... But they'll be fine, besides Zauk is hopeless and really needs to spend some more time around females.""Don't worry, we'll go to Turaga Nokama with you, right Ravage?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Tank - Ga-WahiTank watched as the Toa, bigger than even Utu stormed off into the trees and brush. Everything was going wrong. Nothing could go right.IC: Utu - Ga-WahiUtu too was confused, he and Tank shared looks.IC: Tuara - Ga-WahiTuara almost smiled, "Too much has happened on the island for me to enjoy its beauty I fear," She paused, "I-."She dropped her face into her hands, almost crying out of utter frustration, "I don't know what to do anymore."

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC - Yuru - ForestIt was a very rare moment as Yuru looked at Utu from across the battlefield, question in his eye.He looked from Utu to Raxa. In this instance, if he attacked, they would accuse him of murder (again) and he could ruin they're chance of any cooperation. But he could do it if the others all agreed. He trusted Utu's judgement. It was indeed a very rare moment, For Yuru Smither......was asking permission to slay Raxa.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Paging Ravage...IC: Sighing to himself, Vacir agreed to wait for the others. Taking a seat alone near the back of the bar, Vacir sat, alone with his thoughts.THUD, THUD, THUDVacir couldn't take it anymore. Muttering under his breath, he hurried back outside, around the corner, and addressed the Vortixx, still beating his head against the wall."For the love of Mata Nui, cut it out! You're being very disruptive to those of us inside. I would be very appreciative if you could take your frustration out somewhere else."The Vortixx continued, giving no sign of hearing him. Vacir stepped up to him, and still received no response. Finally, he gave the Vortixx a shove, hoping to at least silence the pounding.OOC: Just getting some interaction... Not trying to start anything :)

Edited by Akaku94

IC: RavageRavage looked at Vacir sourly. "Take a chill pill. He can do what he wants, and so far only you have complained."IC: SoundblasterSoundblaster decided to check the other bars. It was possible that Laserbeak was just drunk somewhere. That said, Vacir was about to meet one of Ravage's associates.IC: KraynKrayn nodded dumbly. "That's the one." He still had no clue what he was saying, and would likely be horrified later. "Commander? Why did you join the force?" The dazed Toa asked.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: ZaukEveryone else had run off to do other things, leaving Zauk and Naru. And Zauk was extremely uncomfortable, but he didn't show it. Atleast, he hoped he didn't.The two finally reached Turaga Nokama's hut, the biggest one in the village."Um... I think we're there..."

IC: Naru (Turaga's hut)"That we are," Naru replied, somewhat happy to be rid of everyone else. She didn't know if Savina would be OK with the strange Rahi-like Toa, but at least she knew Naru and Zauk had gone into Ga-Koro, so she could follow if needed. Now having other things on her mind, Naru produced the strange note and handed it over to Zauk."Here, take it," she said. "I almost ended up quarreling with Nuju because I'm impatient, so perhaps you should speak with Nokama." Before he had time to answer, she had already tucked the note into his hand. "Thanks!" she smiled.OOC: Note that we will not need any staff assistance on this conversation. The note was written into existence by Baron Stabbington, so I'll have to PM him so he can finally give me the translation. Since all Nokama will be doing is reading the note aloud, we do not need to bother any staff with it.

OOC: Ok. It might be better if you RP'ed Nokama for this one, seeing as I've only been here for 3 months and all... :PIC: Zauk"Yeah... No problem..." he said to her, and knocked on the leaf door.A "Come in" could be heard, and the two stepping into the hut. Zauk bowed and said to the Turaga of Water, "Thank you for seeing us, Turaga. My friend and I would like your help deciphering this note. We were unable to make any sense of it, but we hoped that with your mask and knowledge, you might be able to."The Toa of Lightning handed the note to Nokama.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Skyra"Why did I join? Well...I wanted to make a difference...and the gukko force seemed to be the best way to do that." Skyra wasn't never gonna let Krayn forget this when came to his senses, it was too funny.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Raxa killing not advised, Agent Shadow. Request denied. :PIC-Raxa:Raxa smiled, the glow from his Pakari lighting his teeth. He rolled inwards, grabbing the larger Toa's wrist to stop him from attacking, then shoved him backwards. However, due to his size, it was more so like Raxa did a backflip off the large Toa. He crouched down, ready to attack, but stopped. He stood up, looking around at the others.Before he promptly rolled away, quickly moving through the trees. He then jumped up, easily gaining the height of one particularly well-leaved tree. He then hid in the branches, looking through his crossbow's scope. He saw the Toa of Sonics(OOC: A.K.A. Krayn) lying on the ground, injured. He fired at him.OOC: Looks like I ninja'd you, Krayzikk. :P

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: EDIT: and it looks like I saved him. :PIC: OnuzekHe chased after the Toa, and saw him jump into a tree and fire at someone. Onuzek increased the gravity of the bolt, causing it to fall harmlessly to the ground.The massive Toa then used his Pakari to punch the tree Raxa was in, hopefull breaking it.

Edited by Acrophobia

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Angelus (Grove, Ga-Wahi)Angelus moved over to Tuara and put his arm around hers."Hey," he said with a cheerful grin, "everything's gonna work out. It always does in the musicals and plays and stuff."IC: Tillian (Mark Bearer's Clearing, Ga-Wahi)Tillian stood up slowly and pulled Emotia up with him. Whoever the attacker was appeared to be gone."Can't say things aren't interesting around here," he said with a shrug.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: KraynKrayn shook his head. "I don't hate you personally. I hate people like you. People who are well-liked by everyone, people who are accepted by everyone."Not noticing the arrow, it impacted into Krayn's shoulder and he winced.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: [The Seventh]After having managed to get to her feet, the Seventh had vomited several times, nausea clouding her mind as she attempted to ignore the effects that came with having her mark activated. She winced in pain and collapsed, before attempting to slowly crawl towards where her companions were.It took several minutes, but soon enough, a bruised and messy Ga-Matoran crawled through the door of the bar."SALVINN YOU DITCHED ME!"

IC: Hound & Hajia, Ga-KoroHound grinned as he launched into a complex manuver of flips and kicks, followed by several slashes with his spear that would disembowl a enemy with ease. Through out all of this, he spoke. "That's both a challenge and a warning. It's your choice."Hajia's smile continued to grow. "Do it!" She said with glee unusual for her.

pNNgXax.jpg