BIONICLE MAFIA X: DARKEST DAWN

Voltex

Not really. I presume JL edited his comment to fix a typo or the URL or something. He never said "maaagic", I was just showing my attempt at pulling off a similar kind of editing in Chrome.

Also... voting period should be closed by now, right? :P

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Wonder if my sword and scythe would be able to separate the shadows from a ghost.. hmm

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

*Insert picture of a priest villager from Burnmad's minecraft server here*

Maybe :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Maybe the Medic would w-

wait didn't the medic die?

oh.

uh

maybe we poke the ghost with a very sharp stake? like killing a vampire? but more ghost-y?

Or we just call out the ghost and give them a proper burial. So they stop voting.

It's bad for their health, voting after death.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Yes, we also should kill them constantly kill them until they are dead. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

Wait, Portal and IBrow, cant we just re-lynch them?

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Uh... I volunteer to assist Shadowvezon in ghostbusting despite never having seen ghostbusers.

I also believe that the Ghost is laughing at us, and likely to kill us if we're going to actively hunt (ghostbust?) him.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Wait, you thought I was volunteering to do it?

If given the chance, I totally will though.

If there's something strange, in your neighbourhood, Who you gonna call? Ghostbusters!

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Yeah, it's a good movie.

If there's something weird, and it don't look good, Who you gonna call? Ghostbusters!

EDIT: Hey, the reference has been completed now, hasn't it?
EDIT 2: Well, we'll still need the Ecto-1. I might be able to get one, but it'll have to wait until after the lynching.

EDIT 3: Literally. I would do it today, but my time has pretty much ran out. You'll see it tomorrow.

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

... maybe some odd rituals, some sort of banishing circle or idunnowhat.

Exorcise the Ghost from the game, perhaps. :P

^ Technically, this.

Or, of course, the necromancer.

...or, in all seriousness, kill them as often as necessary?

*coughs*

Actually using a necromancer would be counter productive.. They tend to bring life back to the dead.. not banish them.. So even if a necromancer raised the ghost's body we would still have to kill it which would ultimately create a vicious cycle..

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

... maybe some odd rituals, some sort of banishing circle or idunnowhat.

Exorcise the Ghost from the game, perhaps. :P

^ Technically, this.

Or, of course, the necromancer.

...or, in all seriousness, kill them as often as necessary?

*coughs*

Actually using a necromancer would be counter productive.. They tend to bring life back to the dead.. not banish them.. So even if a necromancer raised the ghost's body we would still have to kill it which would ultimately create a vicious cycle..

That is a very good point. All the more reason to pick up the phone, and call the Ghostbusters. And tomorrow, the Ghostbusters will have the Ecto-1, curtsey of me. You can't say I've never done anything for you. I'm getting you a car.

EDIT: Oh, about the car...

Volia.

*instrumental solo* I'm afraid of no ghosts.

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

*plays said solo*

So what is stopping the scene? :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Day 3: Sinclair + Kranan

If Voltex was surprised when the black bird came to a stop upon his shoulder, he didn’t show it – but when he and his companion came across Burnmad and Pulse, they did.

“Is that a bird?” Burnmad asked, realizing how silly the question was as he said it.

“Yes, I am a bird,” said the bird. “Thank you for noticing.”

Burnmad scratched his head, glancing to Voltex (who shrugged), to Pulse (who looked utterly confused), and finally back to the bird (who cawed).

“Lhikevikk?” he guessed.

“You bet!” said the bird. “Look, first I was the Raven, and now I get to be a raven! It’s pretty awesome.”

“You know what isn’t pretty awesome?” Pulse asked.

“What?”

“The fact that you’re a crow right now, not a raven.”

If a bird could look affronted, Lhikevikk pulled it off masterfully as he stared balefully into Pulse’s eyes. “I am a raven.”

“No, you are a crow.” Pulse said, sighing. “Look, I know I’m not exactly an expert on birds-”

“That much is obvious.”

“-and neither are Burnmad or Voltex, but I do know a guy who is an expert on birds that we could ask about this.”

“Really?” Lhikevikk asked, appearing interested. “Who?”

“His name is Sinclair.”

“Take us to him,” Voltex said. “It says here he’s scheduled to die for a crime that somebody else already admitted to anyway, so I’m gonna see if maybe hosting powers can bring him back to life afterwards or something.”

“Isn’t that cheating?” asked Burnmad.

“That depends on if you think Lhikevikk being reincarnated as a crow-”

“Raven.”

“-counts as cheating.”

“I guess not,” Burnmad said slowly, “buuuuut I dunno man, it seems... y’know... fishy.”

The group passed by the still-smoking ruins of what was once a huge city floating in the sky. Voltex muttered something under his breath about a dead Pyro and a Medic, while Burnmad and Pulse tried to forget about how Zakaro was still alive and probably planning some new dastardly game for them all to play in later.

“What is that place?” asked Lhikevikk.

“You don’t really want to know,” said Voltex. “This guy gives you a run for your money.”

“In what way? In the being a bird way, the being totally awesome way, or the being too awesome to actually stay dead and not be a bird way?”

“...when you put it like that, I’m just gonna take that back.”

The once-floating city was still visible in the distance when they reached the nearest group of players – Kranan (who Voltex noted was also, conveniently, scheduled to die)(filthy traitor), Chro, who’s left arm ignited as Voltex grew near (it never seemed to stop), Sinclair, who was evidently an expert on birds (among other things), and Blade, who was probably there just for the sake of being there (absolutely true).

“Hey!” Blade called, his face breaking into a smile. “What’s up, guys?”

“Well, I almost got incinerated six times on the way over, but otherwise it was a good trip,” said Burnmad. “Or, well, y’know, an okay trip. A mediocre trip. It was pretty terrible actually and I think Pulse’s legs are going to be purple forever.”

“I hate these legs, they clash terribly with the rest of my armor,” Pulse complained.

“Alright everyone, shut it!” Lhikevikk barked. “Which one of you is Sinclair the bird expert?”

A Matoran sitting off to the side sighed (lawl) and slowly stood to his feet, literally smoking from the heat. “I’m an expert on at least fifty-seven different subjects, but all people want to know about are birds, birds, birds! Birds are stupid! Why do birds even exist? I hate birds!”

“Hey, I’m a bird and if you don’t shut up, I’ll caw really loudly and make your ears hurt,” said Lhikevikk.

Sinclair snorted at that, but managed to remain silent as Lhikevikk pressed on: “Do you know what type of bird I am?”

“Oh, definitely,” Sinclair said immediately. “You’re a crow, no questions asked.”

“WHAT?!” Lhikevikk screeched, flapping his wings (Voltex spat out several feathers). “But I was the Raven! I should be a raven! Not a crow! This is terrible! I had to die and reincarnate like six times to get to here! I was a worm first! I can’t do that again!”

Sinclair stepped closer, grabbing Lhikevikk and inspecting him carefully before setting the furious bird back upon Voltex’s shoulder and stepping back.

“My apologies, you are a raven,” he said. “You look different from a distance.”

“Do crows and ravens even look similar?” Pulse asked.

“No idea,” Lhikevikk shrugged. “I don’t pay attention to birds.”

Voltex coughed lightly before a debate could occur, nodding to Sinclair. “You’re scheduled to be lynched.”

Sinclair sighed. “I know. I suppose you’ll be doing it?”

“Here,” Voltex said, tossing a device to him. “X built a second reanimator before we left Bara-Magna-”

“‘Left’ is putting it lightly,” Pulse muttered.

“-and I managed to get my hands on it recently and redesign it more efficiently. Say hello to the Reanimator 3.0 – if you’re touching it when you die, or after you’re dead, your soul is sucked into the machine until such a time as you can be reincarnated.”

“Because I totally want to be a bird for the rest of my life,” Sinclair said, gesturing to Lhikevikk.

“No, I mean properly. If I can activate the reanimator at the right time, everybody inside should return just as they were before – except, you know, without any injuries or stuff.”

The Matoran glanced at the machine in his hands and shrugged. “Isn’t there another way? I mean, we all know I’m innocent, Chro even-”

Sinclair fell silent and shuddered before his eyes rolled up into his head and he died, his soul transferring into the Reanimator 3.0 instantly. Everyone watched as Sinclair’s body collapsed to the ground, slowly looking up to Chro and the bloody knife in his hand.

Sinclair (Matoran) lynched.

“Sorry about that,” Chro said sheepishly. “I, uh, I... thought we were lynching him together. Blade and Kranan had their knives ready, y’know. I just, yeah. Sorry about that.”

Voltex looked around for a desk to smack his face on, but since there were none he resolved to do it later. Burnmad whistled and Pulse shook his head, looking thoroughly disgusted.

“Wait,” Blade said suddenly, “where’s Kranan?”

“Oh, him?” Chro asked. “I killed him a few minutes ago.”

“Oh my god Chro stop it please,” Burnmad pleaded.

“What?”

“Chro, you can’t just kill everyone like that!” Pulse snapped. “There is a system to these things! I mean, not everybody is even here! Where are they, anyway?”

“Further up ahead,” said Blade. “What I want to know is how that reanimator is gonna help the guys that died before you found it.”

“Oh, that’s simple,” said Voltex. “I did it via remote control. Unfortunately, that means I didn’t get to pick who got in and who didn’t, and it also resulted in Lhikevikk becoming this bird thing. But I think Lhikevikk was the only one. Maybe. Lloyd might’ve become a cat.”

“Then where is Lloyd?”

“Oh, we were walking and he uh... kind of walked into one of those fire geysers...” said Lhikevikk. “He really should’ve been a bird.”

“You said you couldn’t pick who got in,” Blade said slowly to Voltex, “does that mean...?”

“Yes,” said Voltex. “That means Xaeraz is in here too, somewhere. I’m sure he’s having the time of his life senselessly murdering everyone constantly, since they can’t actually die.”

“Well, that’s a bunch of questions answered,” said Chro, “and I really hate to rush you guys, but it looks like it is currently raining fire over there, and... it’s coming closer.”

“Let’s get moving then,” said Pulse.

“Onwards!” cried Blade.

“Wait,” Burnmad said. “What about Kranan? What was he?”

“Oh, he was a traitor,” Chro said dismissively. “Don’t worry about it.”

“Now let’s move!” Voltex snapped, grabbing a squawking Lhikevikk as he was whipped away by the wind. “Lhikevikk, stay with me; Pulse, get us out of here!”

“On it!”

Kranan (Traitor) Lynched.

Roles pm!