BIONICLE MAFIA X: DARKEST DAWN

Voltex

Yes. :P

DEFENESTRATE THEM FROM A BOAT WINDOW :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Announce the Truth!

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury, I have uncovered extremely incriminating evidence which sheds even more light on Xaeraz' masterful lies. I want to give thanks to Chro--he's given me solid proof that Xaeraz has lied at least once. Please direct your attention to the projector, the Prosecution has a collection of screenshots to present.

>Present: "INNOCENT" PM

>Present: Chro's Testimony

If you'll note, Xaeraz claims that he talked to Chro "offsite." However, Chro has clearly screenshotted a BZP-PM with Xaeraz. Thus, we have established that Xaeraz has made a boldfaced lie at least once, and is liable to do it again. I'd like the jury to consider one last piece of evidence:

>Present: Xaeraz' "Proof"

Please note that there is no PM with Chro in his inbox, and according to Chro (whom I questioned on the topic) the PM with Xaeraz has been deleted from Xaeraz' end. This essentially seals the deal: Xaeraz is willing to delete PMs to make himself appear innocent, and lie to cover it up.

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury, Xaeraz Lies. The Prosecution rests.

--The Ghostly Prosecutor

I refuse to beleive Xaeraz with this evidence.

Also Xaeraz- we don't know if Capaldi will. :P

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Let me make you a deal, everyone. If I last a round beyond this one, I'll reveal how I really did it. Because I can assure you all, Lloyd's only half right.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Voting Xaeraz and nobody/[substitute proper current title here for what was "null" before-- can't we just call Blade "Blade," no matter what his current screen name is, and ditch the confusing alternate titles?] for the other killing.

O.T.: If anyone playing Silver Seas sees this, I am extremely sorry for letting you all down with my activity, and I will do my best to make up for it.

Merry Christmas folks!

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics