BIONICLE MAFIA X: DARKEST DAWN

Voltex

X and Chro, don't know what to think about you two, but Chro sounds like the kind of experienced player trying to silence a loud ally. Why else would he try to tell Malice to be more natural about it?

Nah, I'd probably tell him to be quiet via PM... Vox and Guurahk can attest to that from previous games. :lol: But you never know- X and Malice could be Mafia. As you said, everyone's probably guilty. You never know in this kind of game.

And red text is Burnmad, right? That makes too much sense. :P

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

If I were Mafia, I'd be completely silent, not blabbering about, accusing random dead people of being the Ghost.

And...wait, can the Mafia kill the Ghost? If they can, they could kill the Ghost without us knowing, and make us think whoever we lynch during the day is the Ghost, when in reality, it's someone they killed during the night. But that'd just reduce their killing power, and open up the M. Figure to being lynchinated, so I doubt they would do that.

It could happen though...

BE SUSPICIOUS OF EVERYONE UNTIL THEY ARE PROVEN 1283% INNOCENT!

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

And...wait, can the Mafia kill the Ghost? If they can, they could kill the Ghost without us knowing, and make us think whoever we lynch during the day is the Ghost, when in reality, it's someone they killed during the night. But that'd just reduce their killing power, and open up the M. Figure to being lynchinated, so I doubt they would do that.

I don't think they'd do that...

Wait, let me reword that.

I don't think they should do that if they want to win. They might, depending on how many Type Two players they have. :P

but their spirits

Hey, now I've given a gift to Valendale, I hope he doesn't turn out to be a Mafian.

EDIT: You didn't see anything. It was like that when I posted it.

It's still wrong, the proper form is Mafioso. =P

- :burnmad:

It used to be, it was changed. Both are correct. So says the wiki, and everyone else, judging by how everyone uses "Mafian" now.

Mafian isn't a word, I don't even

And everyone's always used Mafian, that doesn't change the fact that it's Mafioso. =P

- :burnmad:

Sure, Mafioso is grammatically correct. Mafian is also correct in context of BZP Mafia, because this is BZP Mafia, not real life, and here we can't be expected to use actual oagesnijje. Or actual words.

I guess that makes a little bit of sense

but their spirits

Nah, they probably managed to message last round. Considering the occasions that happen around this time, it would probably be reasonable to extend the PMing period as not everyone is going to be available due to things like family stuff.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

._.

why are there so many guests

is it some sort of guest convention to watch the bloodshed that has happened?

or what?

it's scaring me. quite a bit.

i've never seen that many guests in one area on BZP.

EDIT: oh look, more guests

but really who are we waiting for now?

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

relentless type twos.

I HEARD MY NAME

I VOTE ME

I see type twos not Xaeraz. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Oh I see. Is everyone but Xaeraz type one or three here? :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

X and Chro, don't know what to think about you two, but Chro sounds like the kind of experienced player trying to silence a loud ally. Why else would he try to tell Malice to be more natural about it?

Nah, I'd probably tell him to be quiet via PM... Vox and Guurahk can attest to that from previous games. :lol: But you never know- X and Malice could be Mafia. As you said, everyone's probably guilty. You never know in this kind of game.

And red text is Burnmad, right? That makes too much sense. :P

Yeah i can attest to this.. He told me i was acting suspicious despite me being a medic.. or aka the healer..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Xaeraz is synonymous with the phrase type two because he's basically the epitome of that player type.

Which explains the joke previously of him quoting Breaking Bad wherein I was the butt of the joke. Sort of.

Xaeraz is synonymous with the phrase type two because he's basically the epitome of that player type.

Which explains the joke previously of him quoting Breaking Bad wherein I was the butt of the joke. Sort of.

The guests may have been webcrawler bots for search engines, although I think those usually show up as members with the name of the company.

~Unit#phntk#1

They do. They show up as (Google) and such with greyed-out, unclickable names.

These were just a ton of guests staring at us

Judging us.

Watching our every move.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Night Two: Twas the Night Before Christmas

The storm continued to intensify, and all the Matoran retreated to the relative safety of a small cave they encountered. They worked together, altogether transforming the cold hole in the ground to a warmer hole in the ground. This would be the best place for them to be, for the night. They gathered around the small fire they managed to create, and they began to thaw out. They told stories, and they laughed at the antics of the past, and they all felt safe, for the first time. This feeling wasnt to last, though.

---

Every Matoran, down in the Cave, liked living a lot.

But the Makuta, who was just North of the Cave, did NOT!

The Makuta hated living! The whole living season!

Please dont ask why, you wont like the reason.

Bah! he cried with a shout!

I cant be bothered with all of this rhyming!

And so he looked and he looked down on the cave, and he began to lay out the plans for their destruction for the night. He contacted his minions, and conveyed their jobs for the night. He sat down on the cold, cold stone, and began to wonder what it would be like, not being alone.

I said no more rhyming! He cried out again, and he curled up as the snow grew higher and higher around him.

---

The fire was slowly dying, and the Matoran were all trying to go to sleep. So, when the Matoran in his bed felt a hand shake his shoulder, he was sure he was about to get stabbed. Instead, though, it was an old man. He shoved a weapon into the Matorans hand, and he left, without a word. The Matoran looked in shock at the power he had just been given, and after a little bit he sat up. He slowly got to his feet, and he began to creep through the cave until he found who he was looking for. The weapon in his hand suddenly shifted into a length of chain, and he was ready.

He jumped on the Matoran, and began to violently choke him with his chain. Shadowvezon didnt even get to see his killers face, because he never woke up again. The chain disintegrated, and the killer went back to bed, hoping he had gotten the right role.

---

The dark figure stood outside, in bright contrast with the white snow. The clearing he was in was lit from the sky, by a moon that likely wouldnt even be there the next night. He looked up at the sky, and he began to wonder about his life. It sure had been a crazy first day. If only he could decide on what he wanted to do.

He finally decided, and his mind and body began to shift. Suddenly his body was covered in red armor, and a desire to set the mountain aflame took over him. No, he thought, I have more important things to do tonight.

---

He was running. Running from everything, he had to get away. His armor was losing its red sheen, and he found himself scared. Lhikevikk wasnt normally scared, but he was frightened out of his wits. They couldnt find him, not now. After many miles, he slowed down, and put his hand up against a dead tree next to him. He breathed in, and out, trying to catch his breath. All he could hear was the whistle in the branches, the rustle of the stars.

Then his heart stopped, as a soft voice whispered in his ear.

Then, quoth The Raven nevermore.

Lhikevikk found a knife impaled in his chest, and then he whirled around, only to see nothing. He fell to the ground, and the Raven was gone.

---

The Matoran all woke up the next morning, with huge words burned into the walls.

ShadowVezon(Villager) Killed by Turaga Plot Weapon.

Suspects:

Xaeraz

Pulse

Zakaro

Norik

Lhikevikk(The Raven), Killed by Traitors.

Suspects:

Taka Nuvia

Burnmad

Man of Miracles

Lloyd: The White Wolf

You may vote once per list. Sorry the formatting is all wonky, doing this from my phone.

Curse you traitors for killing off my amazing new role. That said, here y'all are:

Raven x1 – [REDACTED] (Secret Role: Picks a power possessed by one other player of the game each night to copy & use for a round)

Powers:

• Investigation (From Detective Pyro)
  • Protection (From Medic)
  • Double Vote (Turaga)
  • Lynch Immunity (Mysterious Figure)
  • One Kill (Traitors)