BIONICLE MAFIA X: DARKEST DAWN

Voltex

There is a difference between abstentions and nulls. A null is saying 'I don't wish to kill anyone'. An abstention is saying 'I'm not voting this round'.

Blade, this name change was a really stupid idea.

Alright, then just say "I vote for nobody" or something

Don't you dare rename yourself to "nobody"

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I vote that we hang no one. There is insufficient evidence and I am saddened that everyone would vote so wantonly without sufficient proof.

Except you Xaeraz, I'd be more confused if you nulled.

I'd like to talk to the Detective if possible. If you don't trust me, I'm fine with you using a proxy. :)

:w:

• Upvote 1

Except you Xaeraz, I'd be more confused if you nulled.

I'm-I'm touched! Y-you DO care! ;n;

(also if the detective wants a neutral proxy, i'm available, and willing to prove villagerness to you)

Edited by Xaeraz

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Or if you want someone not certifiable, you could use me. =P

- :burnmad:

Buddy, I literally decide my votes by RNG. Knowing a pair of roles isn't going to change a thing about how I vote. =P

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Or the Detective should investigate him

so that he/she will know if Lloyd trustworthy or not

because he could be mafia

and he might just want to know who the Detective is so he can kill him/her.

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN

i doubt that but this is mafia. and i haven't played enough to know if that happens a lot. eh.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Buddy, I literally decide my votes by RNG. Knowing a pair of roles isn't going to change a thing about how I vote. =P

RNG? i am only guessing here but does it stand for Random Number Generator or am i wrong?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

RNG? i am only guessing here but does it stand for Random Number Generator or am i wrong?

Yes, RNG is Random Number generation.

I might do that whenever there's no suspect list in Mafia games and I have no idea who to vote, instead of just assigning people numbers on a dice then seeing what number i get.

eh.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Nah, it actually stands for Raw Natural Guts. See, I divine my answers using the innards of the chickens I butcher, before I cook their wings and legs to sell at massive markup to people watching the Orioles play the Vikings in Madison Square Garden. We do half-off whenever the home team gets a hat trick or an eagle.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Nah, it actually stands for Raw Natural Guts. See, I divine my answers using the innards of the chickens I butcher, before I cook their wings and legs to sell at massive markup to people watching the Orioles play the Vikings in Madison Square Garden. We do half-off whenever the home team gets a hat trick or an eagle.

This sounds like a wonderful method of figuring out who to vote for, AND how to get money.

Two birds with one stone!

1Ydp0mg.jpg

If I were the Detective, I'd probably contact Lloyd claiming to be the Detective's proxy, not work through an actual proxy, because at this point we don't know anything about anyone still alive.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

hmm.. did a RNG with the player list.. told me i should vote number 21 or shadowhawk

Though if i do the suspect list it tells me i should do number 1 or Xaeraz

Interesting.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I find RNGs to be a bad idea for voting... unless you're an all-out type two, of course, in which case it's perfect.

Yeah i would never trust my fate to RNG.. Rather make a choice myself then rely on some roll of the dice.. metaphorically

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Hey, since we're waiting, it's Christmas for me in three days, and this game seems to be all about call backs to games from future past, I'm gonna make a call back to Lloyd (I think it was Lloyd)'s old tradition of giving all the innocents who died little presents, like Plasma Screen TVs or every Bionicle set ever made, for example. Unit, you can have my old table. Merry Christmas.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

It was me. Must I bring out the GIFT-EMPEDIUM?

THE GIFT-EMPEDIUM!

-Constructman: You get a couple portable game consoles as well as some RPGs (Totally ignoring the fact that this is the wrong type of RPG)
-iBrow: You get a blue ray disc player, TV and several DVDs
-Pulsate: You get a TV and a subscription to cable- all the premium channels
-BZP Blade: For your gift, you get an Xbox and a TV along with several games.
-maxthethrax: You get fifty lifetime supplies of donut ingredients and a machine to make them. You also get a nice book called:

BIONICLE MAFIA
All You Ever Wanted To Know But Where Afraid To Ask
From rules and regulations to summaries of every game every played.
-Dude W/A Hat- You get a stockpile of hats and many books on hats.
-Randy Disher: You get an 64 GB iPad and 1,000,000 million dollars to spend in the App Store. Spend it unwisely.
-ShadowVezon: You get one copy of every BIONICLE set ever made, as well as a very big table so if you drop anything, it won't go down forever.
-Xaerez: You get a computer with a bunch of video games installed on it.
-Everyone who has died: You each get a very big table to put your stuff on.
-JIF/Valendale: You get lifetime subscriptions to thirty magazines of your choice.

-All Mafias and JL: You get an Ecto-Plasmic Forcible Containment field to trap you in your bodies.
-Dual Matrix: You get a board that you get strapped to. Your limbs are strapped in place, and you are slowly pulled apart.
-Portalfig: You get a suit of armor that constantly gives you a constant charge of electricity.
-[Name that starts with an L that I can never spell]: You get a a pair of Beats and a bunch of really loud songs that will play over and over forever! HA HA HA HA HA! Good luck contemplating things now!
-Lloyd: You get an iron maiden. As in the medieval torture device. And you're in it.
-Progenitus Worldsoul: Before you die, I inject you with a formula. It makes you smell like bacon forever and causes you to regrow any lost body parts, though not bring you back to life. Then, I give you a pack of hyenas who only eat pig products. There are no pig products in the corpse heap, and you smell like bacon. Have fun being devoured for eternity!
-Godfather: You will get a suit of armor that sprays you in acid. Then, because of corpse regenerating coffins, you come back and then get sprayed again.
-JL: Before you are wiped out of existence, you get block of ice to freeze you. It is extremely cold and you are in it. HA HA HA HA HA!

Ah, the Rich, the Poor and the Pyro. Good times, good times.

Edited by Canis Lycaon

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Though it won't make any difference at this point, I'd like to switch my vote from Valendale to JL. Several reasons for this: first off, Valendale is obviously screwed, and yet he still claims to be innocent - lying about his role wouldn't do him much good at this point. (Unless he thought we'd feel that way and switch our votes, which is an extremely weak Hail Mary after he already voted for himself). Second, though I've never played a Mafia game before, it seems to me highly unlikely that the Mafia would let one of their own be lynched with basically no evidence - if Valendale were Mafia, I'd think someone would have pushed a bit more strongly for someone else's death.

The fact that two of the three remaining suspects voted for Valendale's death seems to support my above point, but I nonetheless voted for the only one who nulled instead. Why? Because, assuming JL is guilty, I'd have done the same thing in his place - waited until a bunch of other people had already voted, maintained a casual air when posting, and ultimately nulling to make myself the least suspicious of the suspects. As for the other two: Xaeraz was my first choice, given that he was the first to vote for Valendale and later claimed to have chosen via RNG (which I saw as an attempt to throw the Village off his trail). However, it seems to me that for the actual perpetrator to put in the first vote of the first round would be a bit too risky. Not to mention that he had no way of knowing that Valendale would receive so many votes. As for Canis, I'm not as convinced he's innocent. The fact that he waited to vote until Valendale already had a number of votes combined with the fact that he made sure to note that he was joining a bandwagon seems suspicious to me. But I guess it doesn't really matter since Valendale has no chance of survival at this point. JL it is.

Q2TtLEz.png

...is "name that starts with an L" me? Because I have enjoyed my eternity so far of analyzing the deeper meanings of classic poetic works such as the hauntingly beautiful Friday by R. R. Black and the mystically profound Chinese Food by Alison Gold.

Indeed. In the Rich, the Poor and the Pyro, you stated how you wished to renounce any gifts and instead contemplate things.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

I think I might continue with the presents actually, I'm in a good mood, due to a variety of reasons.

Oh, and Canis, I hope I outlive you, because if I do, I have a very special present for you. :evilgrin:

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"