BIONICLE MAFIA X: DARKEST DAWN

Voltex

Xaeraz, there's already been a game in Mahri Nui.

It was called The Good Pyro.

I hosted it.

Well, I didn't play it, so you know what?

It never happened.

=)

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Hey

Since we're on a road trip

Can we go to Brickfair Alabama?

That would be fun.

and

oh.

valendale was a villager.

Well, at least we know he's innoc-wait doesn't the Ghost show up as a Matoran upon death?

does that mean...he could be mafia?

no

i doubt it

he's a villager

...right?

meh

he probably is. i doubt we would kill any mafian day one.

i mean come on

no seriously how often has that happened?

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Well.. All i can say is i told ya so.. Though perhaps we should look back at who started the Valendale bandwagon (which i was not part of)

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Hey

Since we're on a road trip

Can we go to Brickfair Alabama?

That would be fun.

and

oh.

valendale was a villager.

Well, at least we know he's innoc-wait doesn't the Ghost show up as a Matoran upon death?

does that mean...he could be mafia?

no

i doubt it

he's a villager

...right?

meh

he probably is. i doubt we would kill any mafian day one.

i mean come on

no seriously how often has that happened?

Yes.

Yes.

yes.

No idea.

no idea. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

vote valendale

Ahem.

We shouldn't have voted that round. Nonetheless, we did.

We should double-lynch next round. That might help(totally unbiased from IX).

I TOLD you, the bird guts told me to vote VD.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Who are you talking to right now? Who is it you think you see? Do you know how many I lynch a year? I mean, even if I told you, you wouldn't believe it. Do you know what would happen if I suddenly decided to stop signing up for mafia? A player so ubiquitous his name is synonymous with bloodthirst just disappears. Disappears! The game is fundamentally wrong without me. No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not a danger, Norik. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets lynched and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

Edited by Xaeraz

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

You might want to reread that. He said you're "a danger" not "in danger".

Man. I put all that effort into that joke and I forget to change a word that simple. .-.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Who are you talking to right now? Who is it you think you see? Do you know how many I lynch a year? I mean, even if I told you, you wouldn't believe it. Do you know what would happen if I suddenly decided to stop signing up for mafia? A player so ubiquitous his name is synonymous with bloodthirst just disappears. Disappears! The game is fundamentally wrong without me. No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not a danger, Norik. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets lynched and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

It's true, you know.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Congratulations, this may have just woken up my entire family at 1 am.

-Tyler

• Upvote 1

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Congratulations, this may have just woken up my entire family at 1 am.

-Tyler

I worry if you whole family is worried about Xaeraz's post.. seems priorities need to be reestablished.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I believe the implication was that I made him laugh so hard he woke everyone up, guys.

makes sense i suppose..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Hey, now I've given a gift to Valendale, I hope he doesn't turn out to be a Mafian.

EDIT: You didn't see anything. It was like that when I posted it.

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Sometimes I jokingly say that someone is trying to make people suspicious of them, like Guurahk in the Mirror game... but here I was being serious. You're trying too hard. Be more natural about it. <:/

:P

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Unless...

Unless Malice is trying to be as suspicious as possible, because he's a Mafian, and he's using reverse psychology...

or he's the ghost (which would be way too obvious) and if we kill him he'll vote us from the grave...

I SUSPECT HIM TO THE POINT I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO ABOUT HIM

1Ydp0mg.jpg

MaliceGhost? Seems too obvious for him to be a ghost. While he is very likely to be malicious given how he is acting (I do not believe he is the best at covering up roles).

X and Chro, don't know what to think about you two, but Chro sounds like the kind of experienced player trying to silence a loud ally. Why else would he try to tell Malice to be more natural about it?

Regarding Valendale, I oppose his Cyan text, and if he is a mafian, Red Text, as the complementary colour to cyan, should ward his potentially ghostly body away. However, this will probably set you on fire. Ice melts.

Finally, I would like to accuse everyone of being guilty. I'm not sure how yet, but we're definitely guilty of something.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I'm guilty of dying night one in IIIX

That's what I'm guilty of.

and if Shadowhawk didn't die night one last game I would have attempted to lynch him last game, too. but he died night one.

so i dropped my grudge.

I guess I'm also guilty of having grudges...?

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Hey, now I've given a gift to Valendale, I hope he doesn't turn out to be a Mafia

VALENDALE IS THE MAFIA

HE IS THE FIGURE

HE IS ALL THE TRAITORS

HE IS THE GHOST

HE IS EVERYTHING

wait no he's a villager...unless he's the ghost.

i'm still going to be suspicious of all dead villagers until we figure out who mr. ghostpants is.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

No you.

You are the one who is late.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Hey, now I've given a gift to Valendale, I hope he doesn't turn out to be a Mafian.

EDIT: You didn't see anything. It was like that when I posted it.

It's still wrong, the proper form is Mafioso. =P

- :burnmad:

It used to be, it was changed. Both are correct. So says the wiki, and everyone else, judging by how everyone uses "Mafian" now.

Hey, now I've given a gift to Valendale, I hope he doesn't turn out to be a Mafian

VALENDALE IS THE MAFIA

HE IS THE FIGURE

HE IS ALL THE TRAITORS

HE IS THE GHOST

HE IS EVERYTHING

wait no he's a villager...unless he's the ghost.

i'm still going to be suspicious of all dead villagers until we figure out who mr. ghostpants is.

Hey, you know I fixed it before you posted!

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"