BIONICLE MAFIA X: DARKEST DAWN

Voltex

Hey, Lhik, because of your role, you're now required to end every post with a line from The Raven... :P

I asked portal if that would happen when he died, and he said yes. :P SO QUOTE IT LHIK!

For Shadowvezon I switch from nulling to Xaeraz.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Aiding and abetting my murder, perhaps? :P I mean, I'm not bitter about my death, I just wish I had a chance to do more. So taking you down is the only thing left that I can do besides sitting around and quoting Poe at you guys.

I mean, I might take the other person I investigated too. For the lulz. But I won't do that yet. ;)

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,

Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore...

bug_animated.gif

For shadowVezons murder i shall vote for Xaeraz for i for some dumb reason tend to believe lhikevikk.. also for Lhikevikk's death i shall place my vote for Man of miracles.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Baltarc, you can't switch from three different options at once. =P

No one is nobody, Null is a generic Matoran, and abstain is not voting, for null or anyone. =P

(Technically, null would be no one, but in BIONICLE Mafia we have Null as a generic Matoran. =P)

But anyway, why are you nubs listening to a neutral role? Xaeraz is almost surely a Villager. >>

- :burnmad:

I know we're probably endangering our lives, but Lhikevikk has this weird aura that commands us to vote Xaeraz. Besides that, while I realise I am making a huge mistake by trusting the chaotic Lhikevikk, he is a neutral role, not necessarily an evil role. That neutral role could also have chosen to investigate Xaeraz.

Now I also think that you, sir Burnmad, are in league with Xaeraz as a traitor as a village, and thus you are defending him because you don't want him to die. Thus I recommend we stop the bandwagon agains the Man of All Miracles and bandwagon against the Burning Madness.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Alright, now I'm sure of the guilt of Pulse. He immediately took my bait when I defended Xae, by turning around and accusing me. Lhik surely allied himself with the Mafia, and has now made a claim that an innocent is a Mafioso, which the real Mafioso here, Pulse, is backing up.

Hopefully, when Xae is hung, as will likely happen, and shown to be a Villager, Pulse will be hung next. I switch from Null, I believe, to Pulse, in scene 1, little as it will do.

(By the way, Lhik, you should have claimed Xae was the Ghost, so you aren't immediately shown to be a liar when he's dead ;) )

- :burnmad:

After PMing Xaeraz and seeing that his evidence is indeed pretty sound, I don't even know what to think anymore. D:

However, we're only allowed one vote change per round, and I already switched from null vote to Xaeraz... so unless I'm allowed to completely negate that and just abstain, we'll have to hope that if Xaeraz is innocent, not enough people vote for him to kill him.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Well.

Perhaps Xae is indeed the Ghost. I dunno. All I know is that he read as Traitor.

I, too, have sufficient proof for the village. But don't come to me asking, I will come to you.

While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,

As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.

bug_animated.gif

Okay, I admit, I could be a traitor. But if I am, I never got the PM from Protalgif

E: Color messed up.

Edited by Xaeraz

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Lhikevikk showed me his PM and it looks legit. On the other hand, Xaeraz showed me his inbox, which lacks any role PMs.

I am very confused.

:w:

Um very simple answer to this is he could have deleted the role pm.. I mean it is quite simple to remove that kind of evidence

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

All things considered, and knowing that one of the two is lying, I think I'd suspect a known chaotic neutral party (the Raven) over someone who claims to be always chaotic but might not be this game (Xaerax). So I'm going to switch my null/abstain vote for the first murder to Pulse, if the voting deadline hasn't been already closed.

EDIT: Wait... it is Pulse that people seem to be suspicious of, right? This is all giving me a headache. :sick:

Edited by Shadowhawk

If by people you mean Burnmad and Xaeraz, yes. However, before we all end up dead, can we just take a moment to consider that the first list was for the person wielding the plot weapon and that it is possible nobody on that list is guilty?

Edited by Pulsating Explosive

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

You forget some people here are types two and three. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

Waitwaitwait you can make folders of PMs?

EDIT: XD I never saw that.

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

I just noticed you can make folders to put PMs in, so you aren't alone in that.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png