BIONICLE MAFIA X: DARKEST DAWN

Voltex

They need to have something telling us there are folders. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Lhikevikk showed me his PM and it looks legit. On the other hand, Xaeraz showed me his inbox, which lacks any role PMs.

I am very confused.

:w:

Does Xaeraz have any folders?

Another good point.. once again he could have just hidden it in a folder or deleted it..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Yeah.

I also have the proof, and there is no folders.

He may have deleted a PM, yes, but if he was a traitor, that'd be a huge hassle to get back in, I would think.

Then again, I've never left and re-joined a group PM before, so...

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I HAVE THE ANSWER

WE LYNCH XAERAZ

AND PULSE

AND HOPEFULLY WE GET A TRAITOR

buuut anyway holding my vote for the first list until the votes are counted, aaannd Taka Nuvia for the second

because why not

and OH OH HEY

Maybe since Lhik's armor was losing its sheen, that's pointing towards a lack of light or absorption of

which a Light-User could do

therefore logic has shown me who to vote for, my work is done.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Yeah.

He may have deleted a PM, yes, but if he was a traitor, that'd be a huge hassle to get back in, I would think.

When you leave a group PM, you can't rejoin it. Chro learned this the hard way in Southern Ret.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

I never knew that, like I said I haven't attempted to leave and rejoin a group PM before.

So...that either means Xaeraz is a villager and something funky is going on (Maybe either he didn't get a PM, or Portal misread a list?) or Xaeraz deleted the PM, and started another group PM after presenting evidence with the other mafians.

Either are a possibility.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

@ Xaeraz: Not possible. He'd have to have forged the PM from the beginning of the game, with the cooperation of both of the GMs. I didn't get a screenshot of Lhik's PM--he actually invited me into it. And since he used his Detective powers to investigate me first round and found me innocent, I know his Detective results are reliable.

--The Ghostly Prosecutor

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

Or he could have just PMed himself and placed Portal or iBrow's sidebar over it. Or had someone else do the PM. I'll see if I can record a way to do it at some point.

E: ohhhhhhhhhhhh. So either you're both lying, and in cahoots to boot, or you're both telling the truth and I'm lying.

Let's leave it up to the village.

=)

Edited by Xaeraz

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Or he could have just PMed himself and placed Portal or iBrow's sidebar over it. Or had someone else do the PM. I'll see if I can record a way to do it at some point.

He just said he was invited to the PM...

This is EXTREMELY strange. Conflicting evidence on both sides, one saying Xaeraz is a villager, other saying he's an innocent.

Hm...

1Ydp0mg.jpg

The Detective can confirm that I'm innocent. I know for a fact that he investigated me last round, and if he'd discovered I was a Traitor he'd have led a mass lynching on me.

I wish to change my vote from Null to Xaeraz.

That being said, we have made no progress on the second scene, which is much more problematic.

--The Ghostly Prosecutor

Well then, Lloyd's next on the lynch list.

I feel like such an obvious gambit wouldn't happen if he was a Traitor, but then I think, THAT'S JUST WHAT HE WANTS ME TO THINK

But yeah, I suspected him, to, when he somewhat defended Lhik right along with Xae, and now I'm sure of that, too.

Hang Pulse now, and Lloyd later, when Pulse is show guilty.

- :burnmad:

Iborw is watching Doctor Who right now, but I will piece together a list real fast. Give me a bit.

E: Fish, I don't have Office installed on this computer yet. it will take a little while longer than I thought

Edited by Protalgif

New computer, Portal? :P

Yeah.

When you leave a group PM, you can't rejoin it. Chro learned this the hard way in Southern Ret.
Hahahaaa... yeah, not fun

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

New computer, Portal? :P

He's not the only one.

my computer dosn't have office, OR any form of spellcheck.

so excuse any and all spelling mistakes i make for the next few days, because this keyboard is irritating and i can't spell well at all.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

The Detective can confirm that I'm innocent. I know for a fact that he investigated me last round, and if he'd discovered I was a Traitor he'd have led a mass lynching on me.

I wish to change my vote from Null to Xaeraz.

That being said, we have made no progress on the second scene, which is much more problematic.

--The Ghostly Prosecutor

Why is everybody bandwagoning me for the second murder. The scene is much more evocative of Taka Nuvia (hasn't posted a lot=quiet and unseen) or Lloyd (assassin from a video game) than it does me (anime character from Code Grass, and the murder wasn't that miraculous).

There is a slim but extant chance that Xaeraz faked his screenshot. There is no way I know of to fake an actual PM thread and the attached timestamps.

@ Burn: You'll have to talk to Lhik about that. I'll ask the Detective to check you out to make sure that you're on the level, just in case. :)

@ MoM: I have no idea. There's not much evidence to go on, and while an argument can be made for me, there's nothing really solid for anyone.

:w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

Not really, we just cleared off this one, cleaned up the inside and put a newer version of windows on it. As such, most of my programs are still uninstalled. It is running much better though! =P

Turaga Weapon killing:

Xae: 6
Null(Abstain, etc.): 7
Pulse: 1
Zakaro: 1
Traitors killing:
Lloyd: 2
Man of Miracles: 7
Null(Abstain, etc.): 2
Taka Nuvia: 3

Yes, we are using the classical definition of Null. Only difference is, for this game his name is Abstain. (Curse you Blade. Curse you =P)

also I just found that I misread one of Ehks posts, so the first suspect list now looks like this:

Xae: 8
Null(Abstain, etc.): 8
Pulse: 0
Zakaro: 1
E: What the heck why can't I read right now. Fixed it again, this time with all the votes maybe.
Edited by Protalgif