BIONICLE MAFIA X: DARKEST DAWN

Voltex

Looking back on it, if I had listened to the logic of more logical people, I probably should have changed my vote.

Sorry, Valendale.

Wait, actually, I didn't vote for him to be Vice President of the Dead. Assuming that first and second people to die become the President and Vice President of the dead, of course. I voted Canis.

Canis, if you are innocent, I am sorry, if you're not, yay I guessed right, if you are neither how did you even do that, if you're both my mind has exploded.

Anyway, I just want to see this so the Mafia considers targeting me and villagers think I'm a mafian: HEY MAFIA LOOK AT ME I'M A TARGET!

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Actually you made us villagers think you are the Raven. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

But you're not dead either, and suggesting others are Mafian, which is also a tactic!

Wait, no, me accusing you makes me a hypocrite. Apologies, Chro of the Flaming Left Arm, heir to the Pyro of old.

I'll wait to accuse until a more informed person starts controlling us.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Day 1: Cold Rain

While it was true that nobody had ever really been to the Desolation of the Staff before, just from one look at it Xaeraz had assumed that it was the “burn eternally” sort of location, rather than the “freezing rain” type.

Lhikevikk and Canis were both voicing very similar thoughts with each other as they trudged forwards, barely able to see Blade stumbling ahead of them in the blizzard of hail and snow and rain that bit at their masks as they fought to retain their balance. Every step closer to the mountain was a battle unto itself, every mile a war of attrition that had to be won.

Valendale, at the very front of the group beside Voltex, waved his Wizard Staff ahead, temporarily clearing the view to a small box resting on the smoking, snow covered ground.

“What is it?” Voltex asked.

“I’m not sure,” Valendale replied, “but... it seems... familiar.”

Crouching down before the box, Valendale touched his finger to it – the box shuddered and a hatch opened in the top side as a small pair of headphones extended into the air. Valendale glanced at Voltex, who shrugged – sighing, Valendale put the headphones in and listened for several seconds before tossing them aside.

“What was it?” Voltex asked as Valendale stood back to his feet.

Valendale glanced behind them – thought the blizzard blinded them to almost everything else, the outline of the hulking ruins of Metru-Nui could still be seen. He tried not to ponder too much on the paradoxical nature of its arrival.

“It was a recorded rap battle,” he said. “From a time where I was ruler of the north.”

He turned and trudged onwards; after a few seconds, Voltex hurried to catch up, nearly being incinerated by a geyser of fire in the process. The two companions fought their way forward against the harsh winds for minutes more until a dark shape loomed above them. Glancing to each other in trepidation, Valendale pushed forwards, arriving next to the enormous wall in front of them. Voltex rested his hand on it and immediately pulled it back, gasping.

“It’s ice!” the Host said. “This... it’s all ice!”

Valendale gazed at the immovable force in front of them – he could feel the cold radiating off of it in waves as the huge glacier that had once been his kingdom slowly melted in the heat of the Desolation.

“It’s the glacier of my frozen wasteland,” he said. “How did it get here?”

“That’s a good question, isn’t it?” asked Pulse, as he and Xaeraz arrived. “You could ask the same thing for Metru-Nui back there.”

“The relics of the past must fall here when the games end,” Voltex said, inspecting the glacier. “And then they sit here for eternity, discarded and forgotten.”

The rest of the group was arriving in groups of two and three – they all gathered around Voltex and Valendale, staring at the glacier.

“It must be a clue!” JL shouted.

“What, that Valendale is guilty?” Canis asked. “I agree, it certainly seems that way.”

“No, you moron!” JL snapped back. “A clue that he’s innocent! I say we forge onwards and don’t kill anybody.”

“I want blood,” Xaeraz responded. “Lynch Valendale!”

“Valendale can’t be guilty!” Burnmad said. “It’s too obvious!”

“He betrayed the Village!” Canis snapped.

“So did you,” Burnmad pointed out. “I think you killed Unit.”

“Well, it wasn’t me,” Xaeraz growled, “and there’s only one reliable way to discover who it was – we lynch Valendale.”

“That’s a stupid move,” JL said. “Kill nobody!”

Voltex observed the argument as it became more heated, with the majority of the group siding with Xaeraz and Canis, believing Valendale to be guilty. He turned to the suspect in question.

“You aren’t going to try and save yourself?” he asked.

Valendale shrugged. “What’s the point? We both know I’m dead anyway. Besides – you’re never going to make it to Mt. Power if you don’t make some sacrifices along the way, Voltex. My death here will narrow your suspects. Perhaps my dying here will be what allows you to reclaim the Staff.”

The Matoran passed his Wizard Staff to Voltex, who glanced at it, confused. “Why are you giving me this?”

“Seeing as Voxumo has his scythe and sword back,” Valendale said with a shrug, “I figured it might be useful for you to have a weapon for defense. That Wizard Staff can’t match the Staff of Unlimited Power by any means, but at least you’ll have a fighting chance.”

“Enough talk!” Blade interrupted. “How are we going to kill him?”

“I vote for myself,” Valendale said. “I’m not letting you suckers kill me – I’m going out on my own terms!”

Valendale slammed his elbow into the glacier – far above, the impact was just enough to dislodge a large stalactite of ice that whistled as it sped through the air – there was a thump and a crunch as it speared Valendale through the back and dug into the rocky surface of the ground.

Valendale (Matoran), Lynched.

“Good going, guys,” Burnmad said. “Maybe next time we can try lynching Voltex! I’m sure that will work out just fine, too.”

“Shut up, Burnmad,” Canis muttered. “It was an honest mistake.”

“We don’t have any time for arguments,” Voltex said, stopping the argument before it could begin again. “We need to keep moving – this blizzard seems to be getting worse, and the road is only going to become more dangerous the closer we get.”

To Be Continued.

All roles pm targets!

...When you guys kill me off, I'm gonna be thrown in the fires of Ta-Wahi, aren't I. Considering drowning in lava was one of those kills I never got to pull off in Gritty Reboot.

also, WHOOPSIE. Sorry, Valendale. Mea Culpa.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

I guess now is the time for gifts. Err...

Hmm...

Umm...

Take some ice. That can be your gift, I guess. Everyone knows you love ice, even your Wiki page says so.

EDIT: Oh, if we find the Necronomicon while travelling, MAKE SURE I GET IT. Even if I'm dead. I will reward you greatly if you do. I'll even give away the complete collection of Bionicle sets I got back in IV if you give it to me. I'll even forgive Canis if you do.

I WANT THE BOOK.

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

What I was planning to do was leave it to be assumed still in my possession until Bionicle Mafia 0's comeback, then mention my escape from the book in the intro of that, and then discard it. I'll have no need of the Necronomicon once I escape, so I won't use it after that.

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

How much ice is some? Is it a small chunk that's pretty useless? A large chunk that I could maybe carve a sculpture out of? Is my entire after life ice?

Also I'm gonna ask again for the Detective and maybe those other village roles to talk to me. i know I've been staunchly opposed to Llyodtiming in the past, but, hey, know thy enemy.

What I was planning to do was leave it to be assumed still in my possession until Bionicle Mafia 0's comeback, then mention my escape from the book in the intro of that, and then discard it. I'll have no need of the Necronomicon once I escape, so I won't use it after that.

It's a living being. It'll probably just spit you out after a while, or you can use the spinoff Staff of Unlimited Power to open a portal or something. You wouldn't discard it, more like run away from it.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

How much ice is some? Is it a small chunk that's pretty useless? A large chunk that I could maybe carve a sculpture out of? Is my entire after life ice?

Also I'm gonna ask again for the Detective and maybe those other village roles to talk to me. i know I've been staunchly opposed to Llyodtiming in the past, but, hey, know thy enemy.

Why should they trust you?

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

I guess I could wait, but 4 games stuck inside the Necronomicon, having to rely on Matoran host bodies, experiencing the pain of dying twice, only to come back to do it over again, being burnt, and... how did I die in IX... oh yeah, I was hanged. But anyway, it isn't pleasant, and makes me rather impatient to get out, if only to lessen the pain.

I won't be using the spinoff staff (though I'd most likely end up having it for plot reasons), as you'll find out in a few days when I give the info for my game to Tex and he starts up 0. I'll end up teleporting myself out, and then sending the Necronomicon as far away as possible.

EDIT: Wow, ninja'd by 5 different posts. That was for Canis, not any of the other guys.

EDIT 2: Oh, and Valendale, you can have a mini glacier, I guess.

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

So you want villagers to PM you... and then you say "know thine enemy"

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

WHOOOOOOOO DEATH

aw villager but still, death

.. I suddenly have a sneaking suspicion that we're going to visit EVERYWHERE

Sectors, Koros, Metrus, maybe a nondescript random location or two

:o

GUYS

WE'RE ON A ROAD TRIP!

:happydance:

note: hey, someone has to be the optimistic one, even after the apocalypse, so yes

my place in life has been fufilled

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.