BIONICLE MAFIA X: DARKEST DAWN

Voltex

Pondering finished, I'm not voting on list one because the killer was-more than likely-a villager.

Therefore, not going to vote in list one.

And list 2...

I couldn't find any clues.

TO THE RNG I GOOOOOOO

---

ok, did my RNG magics

I had to use a die, so I decided to omit just one number, which was number 1 so I could have a total of 5 numbers to choose from.

I got 2.

And, since I did it in order but had to remove 1 number (and removing #1 is easier to do than other numbers), that means...

I rolled Taka Nuvia.

so, therefore, I vote taka for list 2, and abstain in list 1.

MY RNG IS FLAWLESS!

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

This is rather disturbing twist of events.. I need to wait a bit before i chose who to vote for..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

For the first list, I really have no idea. I'll vote on that later.
Second list, I'm going to say Man of Miracles, because of how Lhik was stabbed by someone who apparently disappeared or something after attacking him.

I'd like to reiterate my request that the Detective contact me. Insofar as I know there are no roles that show as Matoran upon investigation, so by all means, investigate away if you don't trust me. :)
:w:

Ghost.

And how convenient it is that you forgot about the Ghost, too. Hmm... :P

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Second list, I'm going to say Man of Miracles, because of how Lhik was stabbed by someone who apparently disappeared or something after attacking him.

Wait...

Why does that apply to MoM? :???:

orite

miracle.

eh

i'm sticking with my RNG answer.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

I'd like to reiterate my request that the Detective contact me. Insofar as I know there are no roles that show as Matoran upon investigation, so by all means, investigate away if you don't trust me. :)

Ghost.

And how convenient it is that you forgot about the Ghost, too. Hmm... :P

The Ghost only shows as Matoran when killed. :P The Detective knows I'm innocent as well.

@ Tex: Yeah, that happens sometimes. Explains why he was copying the Detective's power on night one. Nice flavor text, btw. :)

Are there clues in the scenes?

The Ghost only shows as Matoran when killed. :P The Detective knows I'm innocent as well.

Oh, my mistake. I thought you'd died already. Since, you know, you die in every game really quickly and whatnot.

but their spirits

Okay, for the first vote, I'm sure that the chain is important, but I don't know which suspect is most associated with chains.

As for the second vote, the scene points the most to Lloyd (because of Lloyd the White Wolf from Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken, who was an assassin), but Lloyd claims that the detective has proven his innocence, so I'm not sure what else is in the scene. Unless the scene isn't as important as Portal claims...

Shadowvezon's death: abstain for now, I may change my mind later.

Lhikevikk's death: I'm going to vote Taka Nuvia for now to take the heat off of me; may change my mind once I reread the post.

EDIT: wait, Shadowvezon was killed by a Turaga plot weapon, right? That means that the killer is most likely a villager, right. So why are we lynching anybody?

Edited by Man of Miracles

As for the second vote, the scene points the most to Lloyd (because of Lloyd the White Wolf from Fire Emblem: Rekka no Men), but Lloyd claims that the detective has proven his innocence, so I'm not sure what else is in the scene. Unless the scene isn't as important as Portal claims...

what is that?

no seriously i live under a rock, what is that supposed to be

i mean

i know what fire emblem is

but

what

i don't think that would be a clue...

1Ydp0mg.jpg

EDIT: wait, Shadowvezon was killed by a Turaga plot weapon, right? That means that the killer is most likely a villager, right. So why are we lynching anybody?

It's still a murder, so I guess it counts for a lynching either way. *shrug*

but their spirits

It's still a murder, so I guess it counts for a lynching either way. *shrug*

WE HAVE TO BLAME IT ON SOMEONE! BLOOD!!!

SOMEONE NEEDS TO BE THE SCAPEGOAT!

Edited by MaliceGhost

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

@ Chro re: my death. Aye, understandable. XD

@ MoM: I'm surprised you're familiar with him. :)

For scene one, I vote that we hang no-one. This is my official vote. The killer here was a Matoran who simply was mistaken in his actions, and we should not attempt to take vengeance on our own. We have other fish to fry.

For scene two, however, we have a chance at killing a Mafian, I think. Let's collate all the unusual details in the scene (if I miss something, someone point it out, by all means).

• Lhik was running, terrified.
  • His armor was losing its sheen (probably not important, more a detail about the victim, but it's unusual to mention it, so it joins the list)
  • He ran for many miles (Not sure. *shrug* )
  • Leaning on dead tree
  • No sound except for the wind and...the rustle of the stars? (Probably the most relevant. Stars don't rustle.)
  • Someone scares him by whispering in his ear
  • Killed by knife (in the chest, but from behind?)
  • Did not see anyone as he died.

I'm not sure what to make of this.

--The Ghostly Prosecutor

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

I vote Abstain and Man.

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Lloyd... you're calling yourself "Ghostly Prosecutor" right there. XD

True, I think it's a good idea not to kill anyone for the first lynching, so I null vote there. Notice how I said "null vote" and not "vote for Null".

but their spirits

Wait

Whisper

Lloyd mentioned whisper.

Let me look at the suspect list again...

ok done

I assume 'whisper' simply means the killer hasn't talked much at all in the topic.

Who on the list hasn't talked much at all?

Taka Nuvia.

MY RNG IS GENIOUS

1Ydp0mg.jpg

You are more dangerous to the mafia dead than alive, which helps the village, so we need you dead to help us. :P

Also the traitors have a source if they knew to kill Lhik, so cough it up person.

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I VOTE XAERAZ IN RETALIATION AND NULL FOR THE DEATH OF THE LHIKEVIKK

I claim to be innocent! I was never given a plot weapon even though I am a weapon which doesn't really help much in proving my own innocence!

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

For the killer of ShaddieVezon, I'll abstain. But I doubt it's Xaerez, because Xaerez does not 'look' for people. Xaerez simply does what he does.

For the killer of Lhikkievikkie I vote Man of Miracles. 'the whistle in the branches, the rustle of stars'? Sounds pretty....'miraculous' to me.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

ShaddieVezon?

And Xaeraz, I'm not happy. Well, it doesn't bother me so much, but I'm not gonna mention it again in fear of another retaliation for nothing.

EDIT: Oh, and that was a wonderful Christmas present. It even was Christmas for me, Time Zones and whatnot. What a merry way to spend Christmas, being murdered.

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

ATTENTION:

I don't know who killed me, but I can tell you all that Xaeraz is a Hunter. My only two actions as Raven were to carry out two investigations: my first is irrelevant, but my second discovered Xaeraz. Unfortunately, my investigations are only answered after the scenes are posted, so I could not tell you of this until now.

Shame I died, of course. But at least it prevents me from forming mad plans that plunge the game into chaos. :P (Or does it...? :evilgrin:)

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting,

On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door...

bug_animated.gif