Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Hatann): Hatann mad his way northeast through the treetops of Le-wahi. Sometimes it was difficult to find branches strong enough to support two Skakdi, but they made reasonably good time, and much better than they would have on the ground.OOC: Hatann to Ta-wahi

ppg2.png

IC(Zand): "So. You lead Pala-koro, I assume?" The Vortixx ensured that Wolven was secured and hidden on his back. No need to cause suspicion.

IC (Madrihk, Le-Wahi jungle)"I like to think I do," Madrihk chuckled. "I formed the team in Le-Koro, and everyone's been following my orders, even after we had some disputes about what to do with Voriki. He's mostly confirmed to actually be a fugitive murderer named D, you see, but I don't care about people's past here. I figure we all have some mud - possibly blood - on our hands, given the times we live in. If the guy wants to start a new life here, I won't deny him that."The Toa of Ice tapped his own mask."I also got infected while fighting Rahi on our way here. It wasn't noticeable at first, but soon enough I felt my mind slip and I attacked them all. Luckily enough they were quite willing to let me keep leading the team after that. So yes, I am the village leader. Almost name the place after myself too, but I figured hubris doesn't suit me."He looked over at his companion."And what about you? Got anything interesting to tell about yourself?"

OOC: Elevators? Le-Koro has elevators.?

OOC: They have that plant-pod thingy on a vine pulley system that is used to enter the village from ground level. You might remember it from the Mata Nui Online Game?

"...And THAT!" Mawl said putting the last rack away. "Is the LAST one! Phew! Hey bro! Let's get a drink!""Xavier! We're off to get some slosh! You ready to party?""And chicks man!"At the mention of females, Xavier paled. "Uh... I'll pass guys. Kylina asked me to take care of that... thing... shelf... thingy... SHELF-THINGY!""Dude..."Beads of sweat ran down Xavier's mask."...you have GOT to ask her for better material. This like what... the 6th time you've had to fix that shelf?" Tawk asked."Naw it's got to be like the 15th.""Last week it was the window.""No it was the shelf bro.""Whatever dude." Tawk said. "The point is our quarters suck.""Agreed. Later Xav. We'll save you a slosh or two but you're on your own for the chicks." Mawl said. "Lezzgo bro-meister!""Right behind you super-dude!"Phew... Xavier sighed in relief.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: Something woke up in him. Something he thought long dead. Like a spark igniting a pile of dry leaves. His spirit was ignited by a powerful mental shock. This small fight with some Toa had woken him back up. After the war he was left to deal with defeat. He could not handle it and he had lost will and faith. He had fled and had not stopped running since. His eyes once dull were now a bright fiery orange. Raising both hands he forced spikes of crystal to erupt from the ground with tremendous force. His face distorted into a wicked smile. Raze was back.OOC: Hey emotional spectrum team. Sorry I've been inactive here.

Edited by infinitus

IC(Infeced!Love): The infected toa of the green danced around the spikes. "What? You're only just starting to try?" Thorned plants began to curl around Raze's legs.IC(Zand): "Well, I'm a Vortixx, one of the few male ones respected in High Society. Big herd destroyed my leg, and...erm...well, I haven't really been doing anything."

Ic:"I'm sure you're right, but I doubt a word exists in this language that can communicate just how bad this situation is, whatever it is." Shadow Lantz appeared to daze off for a moment, his eyes unfocusing. They refocused, and Shadow Lantz squinted them at Rhow. She looked familiar, although Shadow Lantz couldn't quite say why. He looked around again."Who are you?" he demanded. "Where are we, and why did you do this?!?"Lantz wished he could immortalized this scene somehow. If only he could write down somehow- of course he couldn't, what with being trapped within his own mind, but still he wished.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Too bad armor was tougher than the thorned plants. But they did stop any movements he would make. Slicing at them with his weapon, he covered the ground beneath him with a solid crystal slab to try and stop the plants from getting him. He said, "Oh yes. I think I may be outmatched though. I can see you control the forest whilst I only control crystals." But even outmatched he did not want to lose. He would try to fend of this other Toa anyway.

IC(Zand): "Well, I'm a Vortixx, one of the few male ones respected in High Society. Big herd destroyed my leg, and...erm...well, I haven't really been doing anything."

IC (Madrihk):"I see. Well, if you stay with us you might get a respectable position in society here too. First we'll need to make arrangements with the villages of course, but then..."Madrihk trailed off as he became aware of the path in front of them. They appeared to finally be out of the jungle. Sure enough, the air began to smell faintly of ash and molten rock, and not too far ahead they could see large, dark rocks and burnt trees; a tell-tale sign of the Village of Fire.OOC: To Ta-Wahi we go!

IC: The ShadowThe Shadow ran into the medics. The medic's back was turned, so he hit him in the back of the head and knocked him out. He then took the bandages, and ran back to Sentraken."Got them."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: The Shadow"Indeed." The Shadow noticed Sentraken had corrected himself. There was something he almost recognised about the one-eyed Vortixx, although he wasn't entirely sure what...Upon reaching the coast, he got into the boat.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Sentraken climbed in as well, taking a seat. He felt more comfortable around The Shadow than he did around The Mystix. Perhaps it was because he was the only other one of his kin that he knew, perhaps the Mystix were untrustworthy, perhaps it had something to do with his past life.He wiped it from his mind. There were more important things to take care of.OOC: ​Looks like the ol' psycho's got a sensitive side deep down :lol: Or he's slowly regaining parts of his memory. Who knows.

OOC: Even The Shadow has a sensitive side. He's completely delusional, of course, but he's still sensitive. Somewhere very deep down...IC: The ShadowThe Shadow began rowing the boat towards the Kumu Islets.OOC: The Shadow to Xa-Koro.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Xavier watched as Tawk and Mawl burst through the door to their quarters. The two drunken Matoran were laughing hysterically about something as they landed on the floor together."I take it your activities were productive then?""XaaaAAAAAAAAviER! My best bro-man! WHAZZZAAAAAAAAAP?!?!" Tawk said suddenly back on his feet."Wait just-hic-ust a second man... I thought i was your best bro-man." Mawl said."Nawwwwwww you're... you're... YOU'RE MY BEST BRO-DUDE!""TOTALLY RIGHTEOUS!""Bro-hic-Force!" They chorused and tried to fist bump and only ended up punching each other in the arm. Both thought this was hilarious and broke down laughing again."Well it looks like you two are certainly drunk enough. Smells like it for sure." Xavier said."HEEEEEEEY XAVIER! Did you finish that... that... thingy Kylina asked you... thingy?" Mawl asked."Uh.. the thingy... yeah I did.""Good! We totally picked you up a date for the part-hic-party tonight!""Whu-whu-WHAT?!?!"The brothers fell over each other laughing."Gotcha good HQ." Tawk said.Xavier just sighed in relief."You're still coming." Mawl said."HUH? I, uh, I just remember! I can't! I have... stuff... PLANS! Stuff plans.""Yeah ya do! We're going to that party thing tonight and yoooooouss is GOIN'!"

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: Destian, Le-KoroDestian opened the door to his hut, sighing as he hunched over and walked inside. Laying the bag of supplies on the Table, He was about to unsheath his sword when he heard a scream, followed by a laugh. Aw, Karz He thought as he sheathed his sword and ran outside.He didn't have far to run. About a hundred yards away, two Skakdi were savagely toying with a Le-Matoran, there grinning faces filled with delight."Put him down." His war-hardened voice called. The bigger one turned, a look of suprise on his face. "He's our prey, go find your own." The Brakas Monkey think's i'm a fellow gang-member. Thought Destian, who smiled at the idea. He's not that lucky. With that, He charged. The other Skakdi lifted his gun, a simple iceblaster, and started firing large ice shards. Destian lifted his right hand, and a ball of plasma appeared, melting the ice before they could even come close. Fifty. Fourty. The yards were dissapearing fast, and the two would-be muggers were realizing it. The big one managed to pull out his sword before Destian closed the distance. Destian slammed his right hand into the Skakdi's neck, latching onto it as he did. Destian crouched as he pushed the criminal down, slamming him hard against the ground. Luckily for him, Destian had decided to fire the plasma ball before grabbing him.Shifting his attention, Destian lashed out with his leg, tripping the other one. By the time he fell, Destian was on-top of him, his fist raining down on the defenseless fool.Turning away from the two knocked-out gangsters, Destian nodded to the Le-Matoran. "You okay?" The Le-Matoran just nodded.OOC: Open for interaction.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: A curved blade of metal landed on Destian's shoulder."Keep doing that for free and you'll rob me of all my business," said a burly, battle-worn Skakdi. The blade was in fact his hand, or rather the hook that had replaced it. Using his actual remaining hand might have been friendlier, but he was offering that for destian to shake, "Name's Sookus. You?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Destian, talking to Sookus"Destian." He replied the warrior as he strongly, but kindly, shook the offered hand. "So, what exactly is your buisness? I must admit, I'm a bit confused."While the two spoke, the ice-gun using skakdi was beginning to crawl away, careful to b extra-quiet.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: It's time to build up some more tension between my little couple ;)IC (Solia and Trakuda, Lake Pala): The sun was high in the sky, it's heat bearing down on Solia and Trakuda furiously. They had been working non-stop for a few hours now, and had completed another hut. Trakuda loosened his mask and reached behind it, wiping sweat from his forehead. Solia felt the same.She turned to the remaining members of the squad, "Guys, we're gonna take a quick break, if that's alright." she told them, as they walked off.The two of them sat by the lake, Trakuda on a rock and Solia by the edge, her feet in the water. She gazed at her feet for a moment, then rested her head against the rock Trakuda was sitting on, and closed her eyes.Trakuda wanted to reach out and embrace her, but he wasn't sure how she'd react. For now she looked perfectly content (and beautiful, with the sun sparkling on her mask and armour), so he didn't make any action.The two of them sat there, relaxed, and pleased with what they had achieved so far. Eventually, Solia spoke."Trakuda, let me tell you something." she said, then paused, mulling over her words."Yes?" Trakuda encouraged."Listen closely, one day your life may depend on it." she said sternly, opening her eyes and looking right at him, as if she was suggesting something Trakuda was supposed to know."Yes?" he repeated, oblivious as ever."Every day the Mahi wakes up, knowing that if it doesn't run faster than the fastest Muaka, it will be killed. Every morning, a Muaka wakes up. It knows that if it doesn't outrun the slowest Mahi, it will starve to death. Whether you're a Muaka or a Mahi, when the sun comes up, you better be running."Trakuda put on a concerned face, as if he understood. Solia saw through his disguise, and rolled her eyes."Life's a race. If you don't do what you want to do fast enough, it'll be gone before you know it."And with that, she got to her feet, and walked away with a smile, leaving Trakuda to sit there, bemused. What could she possibly have meant? Then he realised.She knew.But how? How could she know? He was so good at hiding things!After going over her words a hundred times with panic in his mind, he eventually realised that she wasn't teasing him. She was encouraging him. She wanted him to do it.Trakuda grinned a happy grin, which stretched across his face. He leapt off of his rock, and got back to work, a spring in his step. He began humming a tune he had never heard before, and complementing everyone he saw. The grin never left his face.

IC: Kethrye began to notice an change in his surroundings as he walked, the buildings got dirtier and the other pedestrians walked with an anxiousspring in their step. Bad part of town, he thought. There were more Skakdi among the beings gathered around trading and conversing alongsidethe center of the interconnected pathway of bridges. Still, no better place to look for recruits. Or have a knife stab you as soon as your back is turned. he added. "Mercenary, People pay me and Ah protect them. Either through the jungle or from thugs like him. You do it for free and you be stealin' mybusiness." said a green armored Skakdi to another Skakdi with sizable shoulder armor . " And what exactly, did he try to do for free?" Kethrye asked, stepping up to the to the two beings.OOC: That would be Sookus and Destian. Hope you guys don't mind me joining in http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sarcastic.gif. Being the only other thing happening in Le-Wahiright now.

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC: LekuaLekua woke up early the next morning. Well, I guess it's time, he thought. He pulled the two scrolls of parchment out of his pouch. The first he glanced at and carefully replaced. The second he read:Until further notice is given by Turaga Matau, the Matoran Lekua, as well as the Kahu Cyclone, shall be temporarily relieved of their duties as members of the Gukko Force.At the bottom of the document was Matau's signature. Lekua signed his name below it, and then ate a quick breakfast, gathered his few belongings, and exited his hut. Locking the door, he made his way to the Gukko Force headquarters. He presented the notice to the only Force member on duty with instructions to give it to the head of the Force. He walked to the edge of the main platform of Le-Koro and was about to play a few notes on his flute when he realized that he had no idea where he was going.The Po-Matoran that went gone-missing...he was part of the Chronicler's Company-group, wasn't he? So this Matoran-group must've been in Po-Koro recently-soon. If they're not still there, at least someone would've seen-spotted them and have a bright-idea of where they've quick-gone...He contemplated this for a few minutes. He decided that it made sense, and he had nowhere else to start looking. He summoned Cyclone and together they set off for Po-Koro.OOC: Lekua to Po-Wahi.

Q2TtLEz.png

OOC: 'Tis perfectly alright with me. The more, the merrier. Also, Destian wasn't crawling away. That was one of the Skakdi he beat the Karz out of.IC: Destian, Le-KoroDestian swiviled to face the new-comer. "I attacked a group of gang-members, and helped a potential customer."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Destian, Le-Koro"As you may, or may not have heard, my friend here is a mercenary, protecting people for pay." Noticing the narrowing of the eyes, Destian turned to the two, taking in the situation in what seemed to be millisecond.Rushing up to the closer larger one, Destian crouched/fell, left knee first, using the impact to force all the air out of the skakdi's lungs. Turning to the other, Destian created a ball of plasma in his hand, steadying it with the other arm. "Up, now."The gangster obeyed, getting up, hands above his head. "Over here. Now." Destian commanded, his face dead serious. The skakdi walked over, keeping his hands above his head. When a couple yards away, Destian lunged. The Skakdi let out a scream. And continued to scream. The screaming skakdi opened his eyes, amazed to be alive. Destian's face was directly infront of his. "I just melted your ice-blaster. Be glad I didn't move my hand to the right and create a hole in your chest." With that, Destian grabbed the beings wrist with his left hand, and his arm with the other. Destian flipped the Skakdi of ice onto his partner, turning around to glance at Sookus. "The Le-Matoran was long gone. No customers wasted. However, these two might have rewards, and if you wish, you could claim them."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Kethrye eyes widened. " You're good, very good," he said, stared at the two felled beings. He drew his axe and pointed it at the Skakdi gang members. "But allways make sure your prisoners are secure," Kethrye remarked, freezing thee two gang-members to the pathways wooded surface. " I'm Kethrye," he said, extending his hand towards the shoulder armor wearing Skakdi while returning his axe to it's sheave slung across his back.

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC: Destian, Le-KoroDestian nodded at the Ice toa as he said to always keep your prisoners secure. "It's unfortunate that I lack elemental powers." He remarked. When the being offered his hand, Destian shook it with strength, but managed to keep a "friendly" touch to it. "Destian."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Yerith, Nik-Kolii, Yu'rek, Pordal"All right, lift one more time," Yerith yelled, trying to pick up the burning tree limb. "NOW!"They all lifted up the limb a bio or two off of Pordal."How are we going to get him?" Nik-Kolii pointed out. "If one of us lets go, this'll come crashing down on him."Yu'rek had an idea. The three of them let go and fetched a few rocks. They lifted up the limb, propped the rocks underneath, and Yu'rek fetched Pordal before he was burned alive.Pordal still had some serious burns. He groaned in pain, briefly.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!