Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Alright, I better do it then...IC: HavonAs the curtains opened, the background was painted to be dark and spooky, like a medieval dungeon deep within the catacombs of the castle. Havon stepped up from some 'stairs' and entered the stage, followed by the 'princess' and the 'wizard'. Before them was a stone table, with the mask seemingly lying there unprotected. Havon's face beamed, and he began to run toward the mask."Ah hah! There be the mask! Now we came finally go home!" He exclaimed, as he reached for the mask.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC-Raxa:Raxa, after noticing the rather odd frenzy the beings in the cave he had run into were, had gone back to his small platform. He didn't want to be there when they went on their rampage-after all, if he was dead, who would kill Nex?So, there he was, looking through the sights of the crossbow as the next act started. He could try to kill Havon, sure, but he'd figure to go for a smaller target at first. He sighted on the mask, aiming through its eye hole. He loaded a special bolt, that had hooks on the end. He checked it, making sure it was secure, and then sighted again.When he pulled the trigger, the bolt went whistling down the way between him and the stage. The front of the bolt passed through the mask's eyeholes, the hooks on the end catching on either side and pulling the mask along with it. The mask stuck in the back of the stage, a small message tied onto the bolt.You've got a nice play going on now. However, end it soon or I'll end it for you.-Raxa

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Havon, MimiraHavon quickly avoided touching the mask. "Alas, if we cannot put the mask back where it came from, then the kingdom is doomed. But there must be away, there has to be, I presume." Mimira stepped up to Havon, "Look out fine hero! The feral lumberjacks approach!" She shouted, pointed toward left stage. Several costumed NPC Toa dressed as lumberjacks came onto the stage. Havon stepped down from the stone table, pulling out his 'axe'. He was so busy with this however he failed to notice the mask suddenly flying toward the backstage, it was now stuck on a bolt on the painted background. Mimira figured it was all part of the act.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Madrihk (Le-Koro)"That's true. I hadn't thought of that. The hive has taken years to reach the size and strength it has today, though. Breaking it would still weaken the swarm as a whole for a long time, especially if the Matoran keep pressing to hold them off."

IC: "Perhaps your plan will work after all. Shall we go speak to the Turaga now?" Cy stated.

IC (Dekuna): By contrast, Dekuna saw that the bolt came from well away from the stage, and was not part of anybody's script. From his position in the wings, he made to retrieve the note. Picking up a scrap of bark from a nearby treetrunk, he tossed it towards the bolt. Guided by his mask of accuracy, the projectile struck the paper where it connected to the shaft and ripped it along the join. The paper's edge was then caught in a ridge on the bark and was carried into the opposite wing.When the toa of sonics retrieved the note, he found it said:

You've got a nice play going on now. However, end it soon or I'll end it for you.

Someone was threatening the Hau Karda! This would not do. Prior to joining the team, Dekuna had been a body-guard, so this was exactly the sort of thing he tried to prevent. He peered out into the crowd, but he couldn't make out where the shot had come from or who had fired it. This wasn't unexpected, so he remained on high alert, looking for where the next threat might come from. He held a dagger in both hands.

ppg2.png

IC: "I didn't exactly have formal training, but as a male Vortixx where I come from, you just learn to fight or die. I guess I could teach you some moves, but I don't know any kind of proper training courses for you." Readra replied with a shrug, hoping he could help somehow. His fighting abilities were largely instinct.

IC:MihaWhile Denuka couldn't tell where the note had come from, Miha could. She had purposefully excluded herself from the scene so that she could keep an eye out for any more trouble. She quickly gestured for all the actors that weren't on the stage to keep alert for any more attacks. FIVA IN PARTICULAR WAS READY TO USE HIS MASK ON ANY PROJECTILE THAT GOT CLOSE TO THE STAGE. (OOC: KAL YOU SHOULD READ THIS. DON'T JUST GLOSS OVER IT. >_<) She quickly hopped onto Angle, her Gukko, and flew towards where Raxa was hiding.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: Alright, I better do it then...

OOC: I thought Uar did it.IC: (Uar)Activating his Kakama, Uar ran from backstage to where he thought the bolt had come from. When he got there, he looked up at the trees for a sniping platform, where the shooter probably was. He vaguely caught a glimpse of one, well camouflaged between the foliage. On it stood a figure holding something, probably a crossbow. He tried to slowly step towards the sniper, hoping he didn't look his way, as his white armor would practically glow in contrast with the jungle.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC: HakilveHe nodded and said, "Alright then."The Toa of Stone waved one of his hands, and a raised platform of stone came up underneath the two; forming a sort of arena.Hakilve attached one of his blades to his gauntlet, making it so that it ran from his wrist to past his elbow, "Lets find out where you're at in terms of a sword."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: "Perhaps your plan will work after all. Shall we go speak to the Turaga now?" Cy stated.

IC: Madrihk"Yes, we shall." The Toa of Ice crossed the plaza along with his new followers, heading for the Turaga's hut. He tread lightly as he knocked on the door, having witnessed first-hand what happened to people who annoyed Matau...OOC: Madrihk, Kethrye, Reordin, Aelynn and Cy... any others with us?

OOC: I'm sorry, are you trying to tell me something BB?IC-Raxa:Raxa smiled, seeing the gukko flying at him from the stage. He lifted his crossbow back up, cocked it, and fired for the chest of the bird. Now that his enemies were hopefully distracted, he climbed down from the platform he was at. He ran through the dense forest, keeping himself out of sight of the bird and others.Once he felt he was far enough gone to not be found, he stopped. Looking back, he found he had a rather good view of the stage. He crouched down, covering himself in vegetation to break up his outline, and waited for a moment where he could attack Havon.

profiles i guess

IC:MihaThe Le-Matoran leapt off the Gukko, landing on the platform. Angle, who had been pushed downwards by the jump, was scratched by the crossbow's arrow. Miha quickly started tracking Raxa, taking her time to be cautious, and not get ambushed by the man. It was quite easy to track Raxa, as he had ran through the forest, not bothering to cover his tracks.

OOC: I have PM'ed him, of course, so be patient.IC: Madrihk"Well, I see the village still stands. I'm more worried about the internal conflict, honestly," Madrihk said, nodding towards the musical stage. "I noticed that someone took potshots with flaming arrows at the performers, despite them not doing anything offensive at all."

IC: Phavion, Le-Wahi, Near Le-Koro, Docks:Agreeing to protect the paranoid sailors while they loaded the rest of their Cargo, Phavion gained voyage. The Rahkshi attack in the jungle, and the victory of the forces there had put everyone on a edge. Phavion shifted, thinking about who would die if he didn't report back to Suminaxe. When it was time to go, he boarded the ship, and watched as the sailors cast off down the river, willing the boat to go faster on their trip to the Kumu Islets.OOC: Phavion to Kumu-Koro (is that what it's called?)IC: Dalia, Le-Wahi, Le-Koro, Dalia's Lounge: Lounge would not be the correct term for the building, nor would any other term that most would think of. It was a source of her power, the pleasure of their customers fueling Dalia. Her mark was addictive, yes, but it made her powerful, and that power felt good. She ushered out her last customer, a male Vortixx, through the back door. While she could no longer get power from the Vortixx, two employee's of hers in the nearby rooms helped to fuel her mark. Smoothing out the robes that she wore, the lack of potential energy still took it's toll on her. She sighed, and waited for her next appointment. Dalia had not worn her armor for many years. Not since she had opened up her Lounge. It was too expensive to upkeep, and too troublesome to wear with her customers. A sharp knock came from the door outside the partially lit room. As she opened the door, she found a Toa of Fire. Instead of saying words she took the Toa inter the room, and shut the door behind her, embracing the Toa of Fire......Some time later, she sent the Toa home. No more customers were needed for the day, and she relaxed slightly, her mark glowing upon her right shoulder, her eyes gleaming in the partial darkness. Laying on the bed, her robed form hid her features, which many considered pleasing. She awaited a servant of hers, who was supposed to have returned from the Kumu Islets today after negotiations with a Makuta-obsessed Toa of Fire. While she personally considered the Makuta to be a myth, his supposed "servants" could become powerful allies. After all, she still needed to find a way home, and how she obtained her most powerful tool.OOC: Dalia open for interaction, just look for the building that says Dalia's Lounge on it... MBs, FTW!

ooC: Interaction granted, where's my cookie?IC: SevThe Vortixx had walked back into Le-Koro itself, his Fedora once more obscuring his face. As he took in the sights of the Koro, the bustling Matoran, the silly musical. The thief cracked a grin, ah the Matoran and their games. Such a shame Makuta his thoughts were interrupted as a Toa of Fire bumped into him. Sev grabbed the Toa before he could walk off. "Ya know Lad, it's a generally 'sidered polite to 'pologize when ya bump into someone." Sev said."Sorry sir, really, just thinking." The Toa fumbled out."'bout what?"The Toa smiled sheepisly, "This Toa I just met, she's amazing at what she does."The Vortixx grinned, "I 'spose I should have a chat with this lassie. 'Cause if ya ask me laddie, she should really stop messing with you young people's minds." The Toa fearing for himself, quickly told him the location of Dalia's Lounge.It wasn't long before Sev arrived, Fedora covering his face even now, he knocked on the door. Let's have a look at this 'amazing' Toa.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Alright, you got your cookie, and so can your character! :PIC: Dalia, Le-Wahi, Le-Koro, Dalia's LoungeDalia was going to check upon the adjacent rooms when she heard the knock upon the front door of the building. At this point her mark had not been turned off yet, and her eyes glowed red as she opened the door. Noticing the Dark-armored Vortixx, she couldn't help but give a nice smile. While she didn't have any more scheduled clients, she could spare time for the Vortixx. The only thing she really had left to do in the day was to wait for her servant's return, and to absorb the pleasure of the two separate room's occupants. Besides, she liked the uniqueness of Vortixx."Hello handsome, how can I help you this nice day?" She asked, her voice was exceptionally sweet, and she wanted this one for her own pleasure, not for her mark.

IC: SevAlready Sev had narrowed down Daila's profession, the clothes, the room, and the Toa all gave it away. Quite frankly Sev wasn't interested, "'ello Lass, I've got a favor to ask of ya. Stop enchanting the locals. Those laddies just keep bumping into me. It really is annoying."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC-Raxa:Raxa smiled-he could hear the matoran running around in the underbrush. For the first stretch, he'd made sure not to cover his tracks-but it would be very funny when suddenly she came upon the spot where his tracks stopped, nearly five bio from here. (OOC: That's somewhere around 25 feet [i'm fairly certain] , if it helps.) And with how he had set up his hide, she shouldn't find him.He looked back to the stage-nothing was happening. So, instead, he contented himself just to listen to the matoran searching for him. He still had one of his knives out, just in case.

profiles i guess

OOC:Grochi, Miha was close enough behind Raxa that if he slowed down to cover his tracks, Raxa would be caught.Let's run through this logically.Raxa Shoots at Miha, and climbs down. Miha dismounts, lands, and starts to climb down. They go through the foliage. Raxa(has no bio so I'm assuming) has little to no experience doing so. Miha, knows Le-Koro like the back of her hand. Logically, Miha catches up. Raxa is taller, which means he would be faster, so thus, the two move at around the same speed, with Raxa's superior speed being matched with Miha's jungle navigating experience. Unless you have a good logical reason why he should be around 30 feet ahead of Miha.IC:MihaThe Le-Matoran grinned. Apparently Raxa had tried to cover his tracks. But, he didn't have enough time for that. He had done a poor job, only covering a few of his tracks, not enough to slow her down.

OOC: Well, let's think about this logically. Again.The platform is rather far from the stage. No Gukko should be able to cover the distance it is in in as much time as yours did, apparently, although I didn't really specify that.Second, normally somebody wouldn't be too likely to continue on like nothing happened if they got scratched by a crossbow bolt, an animal less so.Next, my bio is based off of what is known of him by others, not what he knows himself, and he's supposed to portray a rather highly trained sniper. He would be rather good at hiding himself and covering his tracks in that case, wouldn't he? The whole 'training overrules instinct' idea. Sure, you can fight and you can fly...but instincts doesn't have you cover your tracks. Training does. Besides that, he's a rather high ranking member of NEX. You think that V-3 would let somebody who wasn't well trained and clever take that position?And earlier, I also mentioned that he'd been hunting a bit earlier, through a favored hunting ground of his. Generally, to be able to know where your specific spot is in a forest like Le-Wahi and the area around Le-Koro, you'd have to have a pretty good idea of where you were, which is why he'd probably have a rather good chance of running ahead.And if you want to know more, P.M. me. I can give you a long, probably boring discussion on tactics, training, and all that jazz. :PIC-Raxa:Raxa stayed stock still. He could hear the matoran moving around, and she was rather close. However, from the way he'd hidden himself, even with a hawk to search she wouldn't be able to find him. He slowed and shallowed his breathing, taking in only as much oxygen as he needed.He managed to stay calm as the matoran passed his hiding spot once...twice...three times before looking somewhere else. He still held his breath-he didn't know what type of training this matoran might have, let alone whether she was a matoran or some Toa with a Mahiki. He'd have to stay careful for now.OOC: Minor bunny there. Sue me if you wish. :P

profiles i guess

OOC:Oh I'm gonna sue you, that's for sure. :PIC:MihaWell, this is stupid. I should've just done this from the beginning. Miha thought to herself. She whistled for her Gukko, and loaded her disk launcher. She then fired one disk in every direction, with the last one heading right towards Raxa.

IC-Raxa:Raxa heard a disk flying at him, the sound muffled from under his heap of dirt and vegetation he'd stuck on top of himself. He brought his head down, and closed his eyes. He used his Pakari to strengthen the muscles on his back, the glow hidden. He winced as the disk bounced off the dirt, vegetation, and his back armour, reinforced by iron-hard muscles-he'd certainly have to move carefully from now on.He still didn't give away his position, though. He kept his eyes on the stage the whole time, ignoring the Matoran and her Gukko.

profiles i guess

OOC: The events referenced here were roleplayed by Friar Tuck way back, so I don't expect you to know of them at all. I put them in for continuity's sake.IC: Madrihk (Turaga's hut)"Turaga," Madrihk nodded as he entered the hut. "You may remember me. I am Madrihk, Toa of Ice and leader of the Island Liberation Squad. I was here some time ago, just after forming the team, inquiring about the Rahi population in the area. I can say that we have had some success in clearing them out, and we have now constructed a settlement by Lake Pala, which is now rather well protected from the wildlife."The Toa of Ice showed the Turaga his map, where he had outlined the simple huts and the wall they had built with the help of Ledzel and Onyx's powers over Stone and Metal, respectively."However, some threats still remain, of course. Apart from Rahkshi, which unfortunately started to appear recently, there are also Nui-Rama. They are many, they can fly, and the largest hive is all infected by Makuta. As I'm sure you know, this can pose a serious threat to everyone's safety. That is why me and my team has a proposal."He rolled the map back up again and tucked it away, and glanced at his two team members for just a second. He was looking for objections, but found none. Therefore, he proceeded."We propose - and volunteer to lead - an attack on the Nui-Rama hive, with the purpose of destroying it completely. This is no easy task, of course, otherwise it would have been done years ago. From what we know, the hive is a hardened mass of mud and plant matter. It may sound flammable, but is as sturdy as stone and is kept relatively wet by swamp water. It's sheer size means it would exhaust any Toa's power to bring it down. Now, we do have Toa of Stone, Water, Earth, Fire, and other elements that would lend themselves well to this task. The problem is the Nui-Rama, and the time it would take to do the job."Madrihk gestured in the air to illustrate his coming plan."The hive also extends underground. We will dig our way in with elemental power, and then weaken the foundations with Earth and Water. At the same time, we will attempt to set the rest on fire, or at least dry it out to make it easier to dismantle. Stone powers works best against dry stone, after all. If we weaken one side enough, then a bombardment from the outside can topple the hive without killing everyone left inside. But in order to execute this plan without being caught in an insurmountable swarm of enraged Nui-Rama, we will need help. We need a distraction. That is why we must ask for assistance from Le-Koro's Gukko Force. They can draw the Rama out and away, while my squad moves onto the more risky task. As soon as the hive falls, I predict the insects will return, thus letting your force go while we must flee and hide ourselves. I have faith we can do this with minimal losses, but there is one more reason I need your permission for this, Turaga: The Makuta."The Kakama on the Toa's face lost its confident smirk, and Madrihk laid on a dead serious expression."The Nui-Rama hive is his largest air-based attack force. It has plagued Le-wahi for centuries. When the hive is attacked - when it falls! - it will draw his attention. If we are lucky, the loss will cause him to hold back his troops and play it safe for a while, but if we are unlucky, he will launch an attack in retaliation. This would then be targeted at either us... or Le-Koro at large. When we first came to Lake Pala, there was a fortress there. It was struck down by a ferocious storm, a storm so unnatural that it must have been conjured by Makuta himself. I have received word that Rahkshi have ravaged parts of Po-Koro, and we and many others faced a squad of them in the jungle. We fought them back, however, by standing together; and I have confidence we can do so again."He folded his arms and straightened his back, signifying the end of his speech."The question is, then: Would you, as Turaga, be willing to give the command to send us off on that path? If not, I understand, and we shall heed your word. I merely ask that you consider it, given that this could be a step on the way to finally freeing this island."

OOC: Time zones.... :censored:.!

IC:MihaShe frowned, and went to go retrieve the disk, stepping on top of Raxa.

IC: (Uar)As he watched Miha step on the spot Raxa lay on, he heard the faint clink of metal, muffled by dirt and vegetation. Armor plates? (OOC: I'm assuming Raxa's back is armored.) he thought as he stepped towards the spot. "Hey, Miha, I think I found him." he whispered. Edited by The Mask of Ice

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...