Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Sisk nodded. "Very well, the Bright-Starr Inn it is then!" he proclaimed, before turning around and leading the two Matoran away from the landing-area for the Gukko- as they marched across the aristrip, Sisk recognized quite a few old faces. Some of the Matoran working at this time even smiled and nodded at him as the three passed by. Sisk didn't really know why. He had never felt particularly well-known in the village or the force...well, aside from that one horribly embarassing run-in with the Ghekula a few years back. But maybe it had something to do with the caretakers of the Gukko-Force only realizing the value of his work after he had been reassigned. But one face he had expected was missing at the moment. Sisk couldn't help but feel a slight sting of disappointment. He had been sure that she out of all the Matoran in Le-Koro would be the one welcoming him back home. He sighed slightly.The trio entered the main-building of the headquarters through the large opening in the side of the building, often referred to as "the nest" or "the hangar" by the members of the force, especially the pilots. With it being reather bright outside and most of the birds apparently in active service, the inside of the building was more empty than he remembered it. In fact it was empty in a way it usually only was when an assault was being prepared...he would have to ask about that when the got back from the inn.However, it wasn't completely deserted. A few Kahu were sleeping in a seperated area from the other nests spread out in the large domed building, a curtain obscuring them from dirct view and bright sunlight. As they passed, Sisk nodded in the direction of the birds. "This is where the birds heal-recuperate." he said, with a hint of pride. "In all the year-time I have been here, we've never lost an injured bird that made it home-back here." Then, they came to another curtain, marking the entrance to the hangar-area. It was about twice as wide as a regular doorway, as the corridor behind it was of the same width, to allow the pilots to get to their Kahu and Gukko quickly if need be. They walked past a few corridors branching of left and right, and two sets of stairs leading to pilots quarters on the second floor. Sisk pointed out a door in the corridor as they walked. "That is Kongu's war-room." he told the other two. They walked on, and a few seconds later they exited the building through the main-entrance and stepped out onto the platform in front of the headquarters building. Being the largest building in the village, next to Matau's hut, they had a good view of the other platforms spread across the trees around them. They stopped and looked at Le-Koro for a moment.Which was just the moment when Sisk heard a sound. It was a female voice approaching fast, going "......eeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEE!!!"The Le-Matoran turned just in time to spot a very familiar mask coming at him, then the slender teal figure had already knocked him over in a tackle-hug. "You! Why didn't you tell me you were coming back!? Where have you been anyway, who are your friends, why didn't you send word, what have you benn up to and anyway why didn't you tell me you were coming back!?" She was playfully slugging him in the arm the whole time. Sisk tried in vain to struggle against his good friend. "Ack! Leah!...I...oufff! Why...you need to...stop, please...it's...just...stop!"At last the onslaught of repeated arm-slugging was over as Leah stood up from her kneeling position on his chest and pulled the Matoran back to his feet. Sisk rubbed his arm and exaggeratedly grimaced at her, before giving Lashev and Verdi an apologizing look. "I, uhm...uhhh...Leah, these be-are Lashev and Verdi. Lashev, Verdi...this, this is Leah.""That's First Tamer Lieutenant Leah to you!" she chimed Sisk, with mock offense on her face. OOC: Meet Leah ^^

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Ketan (Le-Koro)The platform had been empty brief moments ago, but now there was someone standing where previously had existed nothing but thin air: a dark green figure with a fluttering cape. Without a flash, a bang, or a puff of smoke, Ketan had arrived back in Le-Koro.The Toa of Air sauntered into the village of air, weaving gracefully through the crowds. Though he seemed directionless, wandering the streets, it was only a few minutes before he passed through the entrance of one of Le-Koro's seedier bars.Sitting down, Ketan ordered a drink, and then began to listen to the room around him. His greedy ears open in the hopes of eavesdropping on even the slightest whisper, the Toa of Air slowly nursed his drink, and waited.

OOC: Count Plagia into the ILS. By which I mean that Plagia should be counted into the group, not that Plagia is a Count.IC: Plagia - HQ BuildingPlagia grinned and slammed her fist into the air, "Count me in! You're gonna need a fair fighter in those nests, and you don't get a better fighter than me."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: RufikRufik fell out of the canister. He assembled himself. He did not know where he was. He looked at his canister and saw his name scratched in. :r: :u: :f: :i: :k: . He walked into the Jungle.

Edited by Parazan

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

IC: Ire and Trad"Well, at least we get to throw snowballs! And see snow!" Ire said, happily."Ignore her. Our island doesn't have any snow at all. And our lifespans, by the way, are more shorter than yours."

"Wer Traumt?"

IC-Lashev:"I've always heard that the Bright-Star inn was a nice place," Lashev suggested.IC-Unari:"We normally prepare our food fresh," Unari said, "But we do have a few non-perishables, like powdered eggs and milk. That, and quite a few canned goods. Would that work?"

IC (Tooroko): "What type of eggs were those?" Tooroko questioned. "Pokawi, Hikaki, Ruki...?" He may not have had the best head for business, but any Vortixx knew that one should always be sure of what they were buying.

OOC: No problems, as long as you guys have the know-how. Friar Tuck said this was almost a quest-type item, but he approved my direct design.IC: "Yes, that's what I want. I'm just wanting to stab without someone getting too near to me. That sounds good. I was only wanting something nunchuck like, besides. How bad do you think the kickback will be? And how effective do you think the design will be? This was just an idea forming in my head. If you can improve on it, I'd appreciate it." Rockosis shifted, taking a quick glance around. "Looks like you've been here a while."OOC: Wonder when Kal will get you supplies.-Bane

IC (Matan and Natan): "Oh, the design will be great, you just leave that to us" Natan commented. "I've a few ideas already for how to make this work. Now, there's just one more thing we'll need to know. Your element: what is it? If you'll be using this as a toa tool, it that will need to be taken into account. Most metals won't take well to shooting fireballs or lightning bolts, you know?"

ppg2.png

Ic: RufikRufik walked into the jungle. He saw Fikou tree spiders. He also saw something fly toward him.

Edited by Parazan

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

IC: "Oh, Yeah," Rockosis looked at his armour. "I don't look like any particular toa, now do I? Anyway, I'm a toa of plasma. You're probably right, most weapons won't stand up to my kind of pressre. When do you this job'll be done? A week, maybe, or sooner or later?"OOC: I judge that this'll probably be done by the time your ship is fixed?-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC:Leah laughed friendly at Verdi and Lashev. She and Sisk's companions would certainly get along well. "Why thank you!" she beamed at Verdi. "It's nice to meet you too! You two aren't looking too bad, either." She winked at the two, while Sisk stood behind her, rubbing the bridge of his mask between the eyes and shaking his head and chuckling. "Ever-merry as always, Leah, eh?" he asked."You know it!" she replied. "So, where are you boys headed?"OOC. Feel free to move the group ahead ^^

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC (Tooroko):"Dikapi eggs? They taste like sand, but since they keep so well and are harder to break than a brakas' skull, I'll take them. I'll give you 10 widgets for a dozen."IC (Matan and Natan): Natan almost winced when he heard the word 'plasma'. He could make alloys that could endure a toa of fire's power, at least for a while, but the intense heat of plasma was something else entirely. "Come back tomorrow afternoon" he said. By then, we'll have some designs to look at and maybe a prototype. From there, I really can't say how long it will take us. It all depends on how the process goes."

ppg2.png

IC-Unari:"Only if you don't cook them right," Unari said. "If you just don't care, then yes, that's what'll happen." He thought a moment, then nodded his head. "Ten widgets is fair. I can give you about five dozen on the spot."IC-Lashev:"Did you just lose all control over what you say?" Lashev asked sarcastically, punching Verdi in the shoulder. "Of course. Let's head off!"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: LansThe Matoran smiled as he watched his friends walk off, tLashev and Verdi will fit in with Le-Koro just fine, and Sisk, well it's good for him to be back. Take some time to relax, I wish I could do the same, but hey it's the cliche Duty calls. Time to answer. The Matoran messenger was however, was oblivious to the thoughts going on in Lans' mind. Even if the messenger was privy to Lans' thoughts he probably wouldn't have cared. After all this was almost like retribution to Lans for all the mishaps he had caused. Lans however was going to use this opportunity to ensure the creation of the squad. Then he could make up for his past, by bringing down the threats of darkness. Lans grinned as he stepped in front of the door of Kongu's hut. Here goes nothing.OOC: Do you guys think I should handle interaction with Kongu myself, or PM some staff.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: A green Toa trudged through the jungles of Le-Koro. He had actually never quite fit in there. Long ago, he thought he had. Then again, his group never fit in anywhere. But they were happy together, if strange.Where had that cheerful, eager, hotshot warrior gone? Where was the bravado, the strongest rookie? His team had been disbanded. He had lived alone in a swamp area, hunting Rahi every now and then. When he resurfaced, he immediately entered the Koro. Seeing a group of people preparing for what looked like a battle, he approached them. A long silence, listening to every word they said. Then, finally, a hoarse voice rattled by the taste of swamp Rahi, refusal to speak for ages, and an unfortunate incident where a Muaka decided it would be a good time to strangle somebody."I'd like to help you out." Long ago, Makuta had taken everything from him. Now it was payback time.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: And so it was that Dervian covered Ril's mouth. "I would appreciate it if you didn't say that word." He removed his hand. "There's a reason why we disbanded, you know." He stared off into space for a moment. "I'd also appreciate it if you don't arrest me. I'm here to get something worth doing done."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: LOL. I knew you'd say something like that.IC: Dervian stared off again, remembering the several accusations of law-breaking against him and his team. Then again...they weren't exactly legally doing what they did. "So, the details of this...operation? And please don't say Nui-Rama need to be contained instead of killed...they'll attack us, infected masks or not."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "Some had come to protect, most to destroy. I'm pretty sure it would have taken longer to stop that ridiculous attack if we weren't there."OOC: In my last post for tonight, I'll talk to Kethrye. Oh, and I do get the main reason for the g-modding now, which is probably why it's been easier to stop. Before, I played expecting a heroic victory. Now I'm playing to pass the time and have fun.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: THG, you can actually talk to Alfon, Kethrye, Vompran or Madrihk if you wish to get details and get signed up. Any of them will help.IC: AlfonNoticing the newcomer standing outside the door frame, Alfon stood there and watched him chit chat with Ril as if they already knew each other. Probably did. Hopefully he would be directed to the right person if he so wished to join on this assault, hopefully the group itself even.

IC: "Got it," Rockosis said perceptively, "I know that Plasma isn't the best element for working with, but I was told you were the best. If you can't, possibly no one can," he said, backing out of the hut. "See you tommorow!"IC(as Amerikos): Amerikos sideled up to Alfon, readying himself to speak, "Man, I got myself in karz this time," he murmured to himself as he stood at attention, waiting for Alfon to turn his attention to him. When he did, Amerikos was ready. "So after joining, I realized you are my superior. Sorry about that, sir, I haven't worked with anyone for a good 100 years. I wish you well on your kanohi-runs, and hope we can remove any bad blood between us."OOC: Kanohi runs is my ripoff of a bomb-strafing.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

OOC: Ok, time to get him re-started. :PIC: Tahkric (Le-Wahi jungle)Twin red beams shot out from the undergrowth, slicing a path through the overgrown plants. Tahkric stepped into the-now clear-area, his orange eyes glowing faintly from the energy released. The Skakdi of Fire's grin widened, and he activated his laser vision again; cutting away more plants blocking his way.He knew this was the shortest route to Le-Koro, if he could clear away all of the things blocking it.OOC: Open for interaction... If you feel like having your character notice lasers flying out of the forrest. :P

Edited by Acrophobia

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: (Rufik)Rufik saw a giant, winged creature fly toward him. He shot at it, but it proved useless. He then saw boulders on the beach. He ran towards the beach, and, using his Feet Attachments, he kicked a boulder at the creature, and it fell to the ground, into the water. Rufik needed to know where he was, so he went back into the Jungle, and tried to find an underground village.