Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(Meja): Meja finished her breakfast, got rid of the trash and looked over the railing of the platform at the forest below. It was beautiful. The greens, blacks, browns and yellows made a mixture of color only a skilled artist could paint. She stood on the railing, lifting her out at her side and jumped. There is no words that can explain how it feels to fall. She let the air flow around her, falling faster and faster, then she directed the wind forward, blowing her safely down to the forest floor. She un-strapped her bow and begin walking along, taking in the sights.

WIP

IC:"Ouuhh, a greenie!" Leah called out merrily. Then she caught Sisk's look, which simply said: Look at yourself. "Oh, you know what I mean." she told him."In any case, Verdi, if Sisk and Lans are getting called upon or something, you're gonna stay right here with me."---------------------Rhow grinned the trademark Skakdi-smile and looked Iraanus in the eyes as she asked: "Even enough to make the Makuta notice were here?"Before Iraanus could ask what she was getting at, Rhow just came forward with her idea openly."What if we got our people together? Do what we do best, get a fighting group going. Enough to kick the Makuta right where it hurts." The female Skakdi glanced down at her scar-covered arms. "After all, we're breathing war. It'll be just like home."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: "Dathros, at your service." Dathros said, taking another swig from his drink. Things were shaping up very nicely indeed.

IC: Ketan (Le-Koro's Shadiest Bar)"It is an honour, Dathros."The Toa of Air then pushed back his chair and stood up, leaving his empty glass on the table. "Time waits for no one, my friends- let us be off and taking advantage of what little time we have."Ketan's eyes wandered to the ceiling, as though he could look past it and see beyond to the sky far above Mata Nui."What little time," he murmured, then returned his gaze to Dathros. "No one shall wait for us, so neither shall we wait for them! It is our time to seize, and so we shall, and make sure the island remembers us."

IC: Ketan (Le-Koro's Shadiest Bar)"First, we need to find a place to make our plans- as I said, this bar is no place for that. We'll head deep into the jungle, and make some base of sorts."Ketan smiled. "And then the real excitement will begin."That said, the Toa of Air calmly exited the bar, moving swiftly and gracefully, and led his ragtag team to the outskirts of Le-Koro.Being a village in the trees, Le-Koro required some means of transport to the ground, otherwise it would be unreachable save for the efforts of Gukko or Kahu birds. Through a combination of Le-Koran imagination and Onu-Koran ingenuity, the solution of elevators had been created.Elevators! Who would have thought that a simple hut could be raised and lowered to and from the forest floor? An efficient, effective means of transport, and fewer accidents than you'd think.It was these elevators that carried Ketan and the rest down from Le-Koro to the dripping jungle far below.OOC: Ketan, Dathros, and everyone else in this little gang have now been bunnied to the forest floor. If you entered the bar and talked to Ketan but never got farther than that, just assume your character joined up and is now in the company. Waiting for everyone to individually respond to every nuance of the conversation would be tedious at best, so some bunnying will have to be done for brevity's sake.

Song-BloodbrandIC: A message reverberated across the Bloodbrand."Testing 1, 2, 3. Can anyone hear me?"

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC(Meja): Meja was disspointted at the lack of prey to hunt. "Kraz." she muttered under her breath, as she headed back to the Koro. Instead of flying up, she just used one of the elevators, quickly making it to a platform, not far from where she lived.

WIP

IC: (Gorlur-Le-Wahi)By now, Gorlur was torn between fear and excitment. He had a feeling that this Toa would help him not survive, but thrive. Gorlur had a feeling that Ketan would muster in a new era for the island, an era where his kind could live without discrimination.Taking a seat upon a moss-covered stump, he waited for Ketan to talk.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

I.C. Kranuka drew his dagger. "I don't think I'll be much help in this fight, but I'll battle all the same."

IC Botan, Fehron, and Dymiun"Yeah, not much help," Botan remarked. Activating his mask and copying the Gukko bird, Botan flew up into the air, striking at the Nui-Rama with his boomerangs and launching seeds with little tufts of hair on them, which caught the wind from the Nui-Rama's wings, sticking to the bugs and immobilizing their wings with vines, causing them to fall to the ground."Show-off..." Fehron muttered, activating his mask, flying as well, and striking at the Nui-Rama with chains."Hey! Some of us can't fly here!" cried Dymiun. He teleported into the air with his mask, hoping to strike as many insects with his spear as he could until he fell. However, he wound up high above the forest! "Uh-oh", he thought, as he fell. "OOMPH!" He hit a branch, slid off, and landed on the back of a very angry Nui-Rama. "AAAUGH!!! HELP!!!" he yelled, magnetizing his hands to the bug, hanging on for dear life.
I.C. Kranuka wasn't sure exactly what he could do. He had had a different experience with falling toa before, which hadn't ended all that bad. Kranuka gathered up a huge hand-full of fallen forest leaves. "TRY TO TELEPORT A LITTLE ABOVE THE LEAVES!" Kranuka in the mean time, was waving his arms taunting at the Nui Rama which Dymiun was straddling. It seemed to ignore him, and was focused on Dymiun. Kranuka decided to throw his dagger at the Rama. The Rama was hit by the blade slightly, but still enough to to draw attention to Kranuka. The Rama flew towards Kranuka and was flying directly over the leaf pile. "NOW!"

elementalussal.png

IC: As before, Iraanus' expression transformed to match that of his fellow Skakdi, the implications of Rhow's plan washing over him. "Brilliant," he murmured, grinning, a hard glint in his eye. He drove the tip of his spear into the ground, gouging the wooden platform, and crossed his arms. "After all, battle is what we do best, isn't it?" he asked rhetorically, proudly. "I'm just surprised no one's tried something like that yet."-----IC: But peace, it seemed, was a rare commodity in regards to this particular being. Indeed, even as the pervading calm reached its climax, the area to the Toa's right was suddenly bathed in an unearthly orange light.The being's eyes snapped open. Had he been able to see them, he would notice that they, too, glowed a bright, unnatural orange rather than their usual soft blue. And then, as quickly as the light had come, it faded.But the peace of the scene had faded as well...

Q2TtLEz.png

IC:"Talk? Hah, we'd just put you to work with the Gukko. A certain somebody was supposed to clean the nests out before he left, but never did. Isn't that right, Sisk?" Leah asked, looking at Sisk with one eyebrow raised in the way that only she could. Sisk groaned. "That was moons ago!" he defended himself. Leah grinned in response."Indeed. And nobody has done it since you left. So I'd say if you're too busy playing adventurer, Verdi can do it, if he's stuck with me, anyways.""Not fair." Sisk muttered. He looked at the Ve-Matoran apologetically. "Well, I fear-guess that's up to you then-now..." Leah's grin just broadened, before she patted Verdi on the shoulder. "Just kidding." she finally said and laughed her clear-as-water laugh. Sisk snickered too. "Thanks for playing along." she smiled. "Come on, we better check on Lans. I need to get back to work. I just wanna make sure you boys are in good hands before that."Sisk nodded. The Matoran moved across the bridge linking the platforms and walked back the way they had come from earlier, until they came back to the entrance of the Headquarters. Sisk went in first and led them down the corridors until they came upon a doorway, a curtain of thick leaves seperating it. Sisk pulled it to the side and they emerged in a slightly larger, circular room. At the far side was another door."Captain's office is through there." Leah told Verdi, in a lower tone. "Never drop in there without getting announced without a Makuta-good reason." "Which we don't have-got. Now we just have to short-wait for Lans." Sisk added.-------------------------Rhow nodded in agreement. "Dunno. Guess our guys had more important stuff to worry about, like who to beat-up to earn some widgets. And I bet those Matoran people wouldn't even consider organising Skakdi into a fighting force." She shrugged. "So, how do we get the word out?"OOC: Joker's gonna joke. Just a small filler-post. Hope Kal posts as Lans soon.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

IC:"Yup." Leah said. "Several dozen Gukko, Kahu and others. Means keeping them clean, fed, healthy and happy. A big part of that is just inventory of the food and all the herbs and medicinal supplies, but I've got hand-on duties as well. We take good care of them and they take good care of the pilots in return."

IC(Meja): Meja walked back to her house, still disappointed at the lack of prey today. She made it back to her house and hanged up her items. As she did so, she took a glance in her little clay pot she bought to hold her widgets. "That's quite a few." she muttered to herself, "Maybe I could take a break form hunting, and visit Po-Koro like I always wanted." Her mind quickly worked, making the plans, the route of travel, sights she would see, getting more excited as she thought it out. She grabbed a medium sized leather bag from a shelf, and filled it with the widgets. "Perfect!" she commented. She grabbed her bow and her quiver, her good pair of hiking boots, and left her house, making sure to lock the door behind her.

WIP

IC: LansAs soon as he entered Kongu's quarters he got to his knees, if his plan was going to work he needed every possible advantage he had. That meant he had to be as polite and respectful as possible, no matter how foreign such a thing was to him.The room itself was large, but sparse. It was filled only with the necessities, mainly because the Commander, Kongu, was not a vain being. Regardless of his position, vanity seemed to not touch the being, a trait rarely found in this day and age. However just because the Commander was not vain, did not mean he was a happy go lucky sort of person. Well Le-Koronan humor may be a trait famous around the Koros, it was a luxury a Commander was rarely privy to. Events had occurred that had hardened Kongu, the disappearance of Lewa, the death of Tamaru and more recently the disappearance of Matau, a fact that would be sure to stun Lans once he heard about it.In center of the room was a large, round table, on top of which was a map. It was at this table that Kongu currently was, peering intently at the map, as if studying it. Most likely he was preparing for the Hive Raid, something which Lans himself had yet to hear about. However over the years Lans had grown to know his Commander, after all this was not his first time here. Memories of the Gukko Cave incident were still fresh in the minds of both the Matoran. Suffice to say, Lans knew when his Commander was planning. Moreso, he knew when he was planning something big. Storing away this info for later, Lans mentally prepared himself. What he, of all people, was about to do was fool hardy. Now this was not a new attribute for him, but that did not make it any less risky. Lans wouldn't be surprised if the first thing Kongu did was dismiss him out of the Gukko Force. Afterall Lans had gone A.W.O.L and his whole squad had gone M.I.A. The Irregulars Lans had been demoted to, had left to fight the Rahkshi without informing their superiors, thus the only word in the Koro was that a Gukko Squad had been killed during the Rahkshi fight. It is was unknown to everyone that had been the squad Lans had been on, most had assumed that he had simply gone A.W.O.L. For most folks that would not have meant too harsh of a punishment, but for someone like Lans, it could border on exile.The Le-Matoran Messanger who had brought Lans here cleared his throat. "Commander, per you orders I have brought Lans here." Well, Lans thought, time for what might just be the most reckless thing I have done in my whole career.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

I.C. Kranuka drew his dagger. "I don't think I'll be much help in this fight, but I'll battle all the same."

IC Botan, Fehron, and Dymiun"Yeah, not much help," Botan remarked. Activating his mask and copying the Gukko bird, Botan flew up into the air, striking at the Nui-Rama with his boomerangs and launching seeds with little tufts of hair on them, which caught the wind from the Nui-Rama's wings, sticking to the bugs and immobilizing their wings with vines, causing them to fall to the ground."Show-off..." Fehron muttered, activating his mask, flying as well, and striking at the Nui-Rama with chains."Hey! Some of us can't fly here!" cried Dymiun. He teleported into the air with his mask, hoping to strike as many insects with his spear as he could until he fell. However, he wound up high above the forest! "Uh-oh", he thought, as he fell. "OOMPH!" He hit a branch, slid off, and landed on the back of a very angry Nui-Rama. "AAAUGH!!! HELP!!!" he yelled, magnetizing his hands to the bug, hanging on for dear life.
I.C. Kranuka wasn't sure exactly what he could do. He had had a different experience with falling toa before, which hadn't ended all that bad. Kranuka gathered up a huge hand-full of fallen forest leaves. "TRY TO TELEPORT A LITTLE ABOVE THE LEAVES!" Kranuka in the mean time, was waving his arms taunting at the Nui Rama which Dymiun was straddling. It seemed to ignore him, and was focused on Dymiun. Kranuka decided to throw his dagger at the Rama. The Rama was hit by the blade slightly, but still enough to to draw attention to Kranuka. The Rama flew towards Kranuka and was flying directly over the leaf pile. "NOW!"
IC Dymiun, Botan, and FehronDymiun let go. However, his left hand remained magnetized. "AAUGH!" Botan looked over his shoulder at the young Toa. "You know, I heard that striking an object sharply can demagnetize it." One painful hit later, Dymiun fell and hit the ground right next to the leaf pile. "Ouch..."Fehron was still fighting, but there were simply too many. "We need to change strategies! Dymiun! Magnetize their armor together!"Dymiun sat up, and fired twin streams of magnetism from his hands. One Nui-Rama became magnetized, and attracted the rest of the swarm... and anything else metal, Dymiun, Fehron, Botan, and Kranuaka included! "Please try to be more careful.." complained Fehron. Edited by Chaos Dralcax

aouROFb.png

OOC: All bunnying above minor with permission.

IC: [uyism]The Iroiit shook her head as she continued to look around.

OOC: Woo, Ussalry! :happydance: *Hugs Sulov* Ahem... Also:

...Do I sense a future fanboy in the works?@Kughz: Sulov prefers the term 'hefty'. Sounds much nicer.IC: Only nods met Sulov's gaze. The commander sighed and let out a slight grin."Gud."The elevator stopped shortly, and 7th trotted out into Le-Koro. Gavarm and Sulov began to lead the supply ussals and their own towards the stables.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: (Uar)Uar rushed back to the group, having heard Kongu's reply. "He wants us to meet up with the rest of the strike force in Pala-Koro." he said.OOC: I don't really know if what I'm doing fits with BZPRPG regulations...

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC: Madrihk"Everyone gathered? Almost everyone? Good."Madrihk looked around at the large crowd standing in front of him. His insides were leaping with excitement. An army. He had an army. Sure, they were not going to conquer the island by force, not at all, but they were going to make changes. First, the hive. Once it had been toppled, they could look into the Turaga disappearing. If that was really true, then obviously the various Matoran guard forces would be willing to cooperate with them in securing the villages; given their actions against Makuta. And once that was running smoothly, the ILS would grow ever stronger, and the island would slowly be converted to carry his will--"Please continue, sir," said Skrihen, aborting the Toa of Ice's thoughts. Without giving any sign of his brief absent-mindedness, Madrihk nodded and prepared to speak."You all know what we are here for," he began, "so I won't waste any more of your time. The time of battle is drawing near. Our forces are mostly assembled, and we will only wait for a short while longer until we march. Before then, our strategy must be clear if we are to succeed. The Nui-Rama may be mere insects, but they have built themselves a fortress, and their numbers and size are still a threat to all of us."The Toa of Ice held up his list with one hand, displaying it briefly before lowering his arm again."As we discussed before, you have been divided into smaller teams. This allows us to strike from several angles at once, in order to thin the Rama swarm and open up a chance for us to move in and destroy the hive itself. Without further delay, I will list the teams. I ask that you remain quiet until I have finished, and voice any concerns afterwards. In this way, we can keep some order, and it's easier to revise the plan. Thank you.""First, the teams: there are four. The aerial troops, which the Gukko Force are naturally part of; the demolitions squad, where the Ta- and Ko-Koro guards will be using their expertise; a second ground squad, with more general combat and defense purposes; and the strike force, which will go inside the hive itself and weaken in from the inside. There is technically a fifth team: the Ussalry, but as few will be able to follow them underground I will count them as a separate factor here. Now, who's going on which team."Madrihk first pointed at his own black chest armor with his thumb."As leader of the Island Liberation Squad, I will be taking command during the initial assault. I know several of you have past combant experience, and I don't doubt your capability for leadership, so I assure you this will only be for a short while. Once each team has split off to do their work, the veterans will take the lead. I trust you can all work according to plan anyways. This is also due to the fact that I will be part of the strike team; in order to assess the internal situation of the hive. With me on that part of the mission I was hoping to bring a few specific soldiers with me, but if any of the people I am about to mention does not feel up to the task; I understand. Tell me afterwards and we will be making rearrangements."He glanced at his list, then looked towards each person in turn, acknowledging their presence with a respectful nod."Volin, we briefly spoke before. Your plasma power would be a strong candiate for incinerating the hive tunnels and melt the stone-like walls. You also wear a Matatu, which can possibly stop debris from hitting us in a pinch.Kal, your stone is likewise hard-hitting, and though you may not be able to control the hive wall directly, you can still punch holes in it, I'm sure. Your Huna also helps you with the intial approach.Likewise does your Volitak, Amerikos, and though you are not a direct fighter type I know we will also need some defense. I understand you are experienced in that field. If we need some pitons or preciscion cracks, metal spikes are sure to help.Destian, I know you cannot use your plasma as effectively as Toa without having another Skakdi nearby, but if I'm not mistaken your gauntlet allows you to at least fire off an explosive charge now and then. I believe we can give you room to use it. Your X-Ray vision will be useful in detecting structural weaknesses as well.Then we have you, Mussiki. Sonics-based demolition can be very effective, and since you told me you know a bit about it, I would ask you to come along if you feel up for it."Madrihk next gestured towards the assembled Matoran from Ta-Koro and Ko-Koro."Demolitions squad," he stated. "Ta-Koro and Sanctum guard, you will be in charge of handling the explosives.Reordin, Mevi, go with your colleagues; for leadership and scouting purposes.Trakuda, I believe your skills will be of best use alongside them as well.Onyx, you are a strong ground fighter and have powers than be used for both combat as well as defense. Go with this team and protect them while they set up their stuff.Kirbati, you have a Miru, so I debated on whether to place you with the aerial troops. Your element makes you vastly more effective on the ground, however, so I'll send you with the demolitions squad as well.Aryll, I understand you have some leadership qualities. Your fire also supplements the demolitions squad and allows you to not only hold off Rama and prevent possible wildfires, but also step in in case the explosives fail. Your mask works essentially as a radar, letting you notice approaching enemies before they become a direct threat.""Moving on to the second ground squad," he continued. "Vompran and Dendron, you are both Toa of Plant Life and thus very well suited for jungle combat.Ledzel, take point with some stonework and smash or block whatever the others cannot stop.Kethrye, I'm not sure if you've tested that Tryna yet, but now that you got it there is no point in not using it. If you see a dead Rama, don't hesitate to turn it to our side. Use your ice powers to contain the swarm as well.Mehlnai and Voriki, both of you wear masks designed for quick travel. You should act a scouts and maybe single-target elimination. Do as you see fit.Ackune, you will have a role similar to Aryll's on the demolitions squad. Detect incoming threats and use fire to dish out some hurt.Aelynn, JiMing and Zand... you will go with this squad as well. Use your powers as best you can."Most of the squad had now been divided aongst the teams. Only one remained."Finally: aerial troops," Madrihk said. "All members of the Gukko Force will take to the sky, along with the following squad members:Dervian, you are a Toa of Air and thus best suited for high altitudes.Alfon and Plagia, use your lightning to strike down whatever comes your way. Long-distance bolt can help the ground troops as well, and draw the Rama away.Kahlynn, I heard you got heat vision. If that is of the variety that shoots beams, then hop on a bird as well. If it's of the thermal signature variety, go with the ground squad instead.Auron, you are another Toa of Fire, and I saw fit to put one on each team. Spread some flames among the swarms in the sky as well, and I'm sure the chaos will disorient them."The Toa of Ice re-read the list once more to himself to make sure he hadn't forgotten anyone. He soon noticed that he had, and therefore turned to Skrihen besides him."That is everyone I have managed to keep track of so far," he said to the crowd in general. "Those of you who were not mentioned, or who wish to discuss their role in this battle, please line up to speak with me. I will start with you, lady, for I know I don't know you yet."OOC: Three pages in my writing program. :lol:

IC: Sulov and Gavarm soon walked from the stables. Sulov came first-slow and deliberate-while Gavarm kept behind, ready to help his leader at a moment's notice.A twang of pain came from the commander's left hand. He looked down to check, then remembered it wasn't there.To keep that hand had been to die. He'd left it behind. Or was it that he'd left Kol behind?Images flashed before his eyes once again, the same as had appeared in his last night's dream......Kol's kanohi merged with-no, was-his left hand......The boulder wearing an infected Hau crashing down onto Kol's screaming face......Kol pleading with him not to do it, to not be separated from Sulov, for them not to be parted and him not to be left here to die under a rock-but he'd already given the order to Tarnok...Sulov shut his eyes tight.He ripped them open to find himself about to walk over the edge of Le-Koro, to the plummet into the lake scores of bio below.Sulov lurched desperately. He attempted to whip back, but with merely a stump for his pivoting hand--He still pulled away just enough to avoid his falling fate.For many years in the saddle had kept Koskium safe even without Gavarm's helping hand. He had managed to balance reflexively by spreading his weight back in a last-second step.There was a moment of silence. Deep breathing through the nose could be heard across the platform."I apologize," Sulov said. He bowed his head to his deputy."I vill keep my eyes on ze paz ahead."Gavarm nodded silently. The two resumed their walk. It wasn't long before they came to the hut they'd been looking for.Sulov stepped forward. Then he knocked once on Matan's and Natan's door.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: Awesomesauce, all my characters together will be interesting to RP. :DIC: AckuneThe Toa of Fire nodded, he understood very well what he had to do. Actually, he had done that before... but that was long ago and involved a purple mountian, Jaja, and a few Muaka.Ackune turned to Kethrye, who was standing next to him. "Should we get the rest of the team together?" he asked the Toa of Ice. "Or wait a bit?"IC: MehlnaiThe golden armored Toa stood off to the side of the group, listening closely. Although she had gotten a lot more talkative, she still felt uncomfortable arouind large groups.IC: AelynnThe Toa of Iron sighed quietly. She wished she was on the same team as Auron... For various reasons. Aelynn didn't voice her complaints, however.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: AkiniiWhat the...? Akinii shook his head and staggered a little. Where am I? What's going on? He looked around, seeing a veritable horde of other beings around him. Where have I been for the last two hours? Akinii didn't know. Someone (Mahdrik) in front of all the other beings started talking and giving out assignments. Why don't I know what's happening here? He nudged Plagia. "Hey, sorry to bug you, but what's going on? I think I just blanked out for a while there..."

Edited by mandmboy

IC: Aryll had some reservations about being paired with native matoran. Although, he figured it'd earn him some respect from his colleagues, and perhaps a fine position as deputy. The rama wouldn't be half bad. A good couple of lightning bolts and they could be killed or at least stunned. The only thing he worried about was the explosives, and whether they'd light.IC: Tarotrix could feel his jingoistic side flare with pride. He, along with his Ko and Ta Matoran comrades, would charge at Makuta's minions and win. The realization that he was going to help make history stoked his ego.Barking an order at his five volunteers, he got them in line, awaiting for the command to move.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC:Trakuda rubbed his hands together, his depression reversing his emotions so that in the face of an important event he became cheerful and relaxed, which is rather helpful in a battle against Mata-Nui knows how much Nui Rama."Alright Reord, this is it." he smirked to the Matoran next to him as he reentered the main building to gather his equipment.

IC:Kethrye turned to face the Toa of Fire, drawing his axe and holding up the shield that had been slung over his back. He nodded in agreement with Ackume. "Sure, let's get dangerous," he said, thumping the lower end of his axe handle against the ground. Kethrye raised his voice, addressing the rest of the group. "Second Ground Squad, gather over here!"

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC: Skrihen"Well, sir, I'm Skrihen. I'm a Toa of Plantlife, and I can use my zweihander," She gestured to the sword on her back. "Quite well." Skrihen spoke in the same tone she had used earlier, very polite, but it also spoke of a general unease about speaking with people she didn't know."And I can't use my mask, though I am rather strong." Skrihen didn't mention why. She never mentioned her Mark. It was her ace in the hole.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG