Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Hope you don't mind a bit more support against Heauni.-Matrapolix - Battlefield; engaging HeuaniAnother blade rose against Heuani. Having been in the Onu-Koroan special operations force, he had been assigned to fighting the Rama. As usual, he was the only agent on the field. As the admittedly quite attractive Toa was attacked, he knew the one fighting him could not win. Quite possibly, he would not win with Matrapolix's help, either.He knew, however, he could not let him die. Grabbing his blade, he ran forward from behind, a blast of sound coming at the Toa of shadow. His blade connected with Heauni's, getting between it and Amerikos."I absolutely agree. In fact, one of my primary impulses is in action right now: protection."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Help appreciated, Shadow Guardian. I'm not worried about my fate, though.IC: Ah, the moment of triumph. The worst position that any toa could indulge, especially considering who they're trying to kill Amerikos thought to himself. Quickly coming up to his forearms, he rolled, throwing Heauni off-balance. Grabbing the toa of shadow's leg, he pulled against the heel, and pressed forward above the knee. Pity he had lost his sword in his fall, he could have severed some tendons. He was battered, and completely sore from the strength of Heauni's blows, but he was now angry. He did not wait for Heauni's response, he simply rolled back and recovered his sword. "Thou hast not taken something into consideration: that I know the arts of fighting. Dueling only goes so far. I studied the martial arts for years before I came out of hiding." He took his shield, and stood at the ready.OOC: Don't know if you would consider this bunnying, Nuju. Your call.-Bane

Edited by General Rocka's Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

OOC: I was gonna wait until Bane requested help, but since everyone already attacked, I might as well.IC: Skrihen"These people all speak the truth. Well, maybe not the protection part." Skrihen commented, as she reached the group, Rahkshi staff in hand. The Toa had seen Heuani 'teleport'. As a countermeasure, she used her element to be aware of the grass surrounding them. If it was disturbed, she would know. This passive ability required no elemental power, so she could maintain it indefinitely.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: I have no idea what you tried to do in that post, Bane; I'm assuming you grabbed my leg, and were trying to break it, and then you evidently let go...? Be clearer in the future as to what your actions are, please.IC:Heuani swung his sword in a sharp arc, freeing it from the blades of his enemies. Amerikos released his leg and backed up to join the other Toa who were now advancing as a pack. Heuani stood his ground with an easy arrogance as he surveyed them. "The desire to protect is not an impulse," he called to them conversationally, "It is a construct of conscience and societal obligation. Unless, of course, you mean the impulse of the mother to protect her young - that is an impulse - and if that is the case, I find it adorable that you all consider yourselves maternal figures to this one," he said, gesturing to Amerikos. "Impulse is not what you think you want, it's what you really want. To combat your true desires is a vain pursuit. They're always right; to acknowledge one's fear and then do nothing to satisfy it is the basest of pointless hypocrisy." He held his flamberge out with familiar looseness, his stance utterly relaxed. He looked over to the Toa of Stone standing a short distance behind the others. "To answer your questions, no, I am not a Toa of Shadow," he said dismissively. "I assure you that the hand of darkness emerging from your shadow has nothing to do with me." And, indeed, as he spoke, a black claw sprung silently from the earth, from Kal's shadow, and snatched the Toa of Stone's throat with its long, spidery fingers, stronger than a steel vice. Heuani chuckled cheerfully as the fingers closed around Kal's throat and began to strangle him. "As for your first question: yes, I will be able to carry out a conversation... the real answer now is if you can." Kal could only gurgle back as the fingers tightened. Heuani had exerted no visible effort or concentration in maintaining the hand; he remained as composed as ever as he turned his attention back to the other Toa. "I'm waiting," he said with a smile.

test2.png

IC: Skrihen"You know, if you weren't going to try and kill us, I think I might've been able to get along with you pretty well."Skrihen commented, as she brought her Rahkshi staff up into a ready position. "Shame, really. But what can you do?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: Not trying to break it, I'm trying to make you fall to the ground. Pulling your heel, while pressing on your thigh, will make someone fall over. If you're good enough, you can dislocate the knee, but I was just trying to make you fall.IC: Amerikos cried out in alarm. "Fiend! killing someone from a distance is not honor, it is complete cowardice. Stand and face me, for I will not stand for this!" He ran at the toa of shadow, and swung his sword, but not in an attack. The momentum of the blade slash downward aided his speed as he jumped, flipping over the toa of shadow. He landed, and came to his feet behind the toa's back. He turned, and placed his shield in the flow of the shadow hand, hopefully cutting off the stream. He then stabbed his recovered claymore at Heauni, as he called to the others. "Help Kal!" OOC: Shadow Guardian or Krayzikk, your call as to who will go. Or if you will go. -Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC-Kal:Kal growled at Heuani, still holding the Rahkshi staff he had. Now, though, he had to come up with a way to avoid unconsciousness and death from the shadow hand. He quickly formed a stone pole, with a flat head, working hard to get in a meager amount of oxygen-just enough to stave off the effects of the choking. He proceeded to push the flat head of the pole/staff in between his neck and the hand, prying around and trying to force he hand away.He managed to get the head of it in, barely, and the shadow hand grasped onto it harder, instead, allowing Kal to just barely move out of the way. He looked over at Heuani, breathing deeply to catch his breath."Interesting attack," he observed, walking up to stand near the group, and leaving the shadow hand grasping the stone pole, which he had reshaped and grown to an approximate of his neck. "I wonder what more you have in your arsenal, though I feel we're all likely to see that." He assumed a relaxed position with the Rahkshi staff, one from which he could launch into a quick flurry of attacks."Well, I assume it's time to get this started, is it not?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC - Matrapolix - BattlefieldMatra chuckled a bit at the jibe. Finally, a servant of Makuta with a sense of humor. "Truth be told, I'd really like it if you told me your name." He shook his head, noting this as one of the most bizarre circumstances he'd ever encountered."But first, I think we're all looking for a fight, so if we could just clash blades a bit more, you can listen to the sound of your own voice, and everyone's happy."He stepped out, gaining a lower center of gravity and shifting weight to his front foot. He jabbed out with his sword, aiming for the Toa's shoulder. ...well, mostly. The blade would get inches away from his shoulder before Heuani reacted- he obviously believed himself so superior to them that they were practically non-sentient -before pivoting and swinging around the hook in an attempt to dig into his side. His former attack gave no hints on whether this attack would come, and it indeed came very fast.But that wasn't all. The hook had an interesting function- a very sharp "underbelly" if you will. If it caught Heuani's blade, it very possibly would cleave it in two.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: SkrihenSkrihen decided to start with something simple. With a thought, a plant grew to her right. This particular type of plant was usually found deep in Le-Wahi. It had a large bulbous head that, at Skrihen's direction, opened and fired a salvo of thorns.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Kethrye -Kethrye stood away from the growing melee, watching as the group engaged the Toa of Shadows and considering avenues of attack. His undead Rama flew over the battlefield in a circle, picking away at the Rama Swarm's numbers as they waited for further direction from Kethrye. The ILS deputy grimaced as the Shadow Toa took control of Kal's own shadow and attempted to straggle him with it.This guy is more dangerous then anyone else we've fought, Kethrye thought, Better then any of those other Makuta-serving "Toa", although most of them them weren't much of a treat. He paused, an idea suddenly spring to mind. Kethrye called on on his elemental power, creating a small pillar of ice beside him. A thin beam of light shining down from the sun reflected off of it, shining a small dot of light onto one of the nearby trees.Kethrye grinned faintly, his face still grim. "Madrihk, You ever been out in Ko-Wahi on a bright day?"

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC: MadrihkThe ILS leader had been searching his brain for a way to avoid directly engaging the enemy in his injured state. Luckily he seemed content to speak more than fight, and so Madrihk had time to hang back and observe him for a bit. Seeing the shadow powers at work, Kethrye's method of light reflection might just have a big enough effect..."That I have," he spoke as a reply to his ally, and began directing his elemental energy to form small sheets of ice here and there on the field, focusing especially on pools of blood and other existing liquid in order to conserve his strength. The ice began to catch the rays of the sun, just like Kethrye's had, and gathered them into a more focused beam. The beams would not at all be strong enough to cause even a light burn, but the light could definitely cause a distracting blindness for a crucial moment or two.Madrihk wanted to shout out a battle strategy, but decided against it, since there would be no point in warning the enemy in advance. He expended another slight amount of energy, and with that shifted the ice so it aimed its light towards Heuani's face.OOC: Madrihk standing a distance away from the Heuani battle, using ice to reflect sunlight into his face. I get that Kethrye might have meant to aim for the trees, but I don't think that would do much. :)

Edited by Katuko

OOC: well this wierd-strange. :smilekongu: < my character, Loganto (loh*gan*toh)Loganto[in le-wahi]IC: *awakens* well that *yawn* was a wierd-strange dream. Me? A Toa-hero? Imposible! Im going to go see Turaga Matau. what Loganto didnt know was that he would be!so he took a short walk to turaga Matau. "Turaga, I had a wierd-strange dream about being a toa-hero, and I think it was a vision. What do I do?" said Loganto "well, I too had a dream of you as a toa! It was a prophacy." "woa, Sooooo....." "here, take this stone to the old toa suva in the place near the volcano, You may even make some new friends!" he hands loganto the stone. "Be Safe!" not knowing what his new quest will do, or the green rock, Loganto is in for a new quest.....OOC:to be continued.... DUN DUN DUUUNNNNN.

Edited by LogantoTheLe-Matoran

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

ICLaki placed his last pot on the newly crafted shelf. He had finally moved in! Although his new house was smaller than the old one, it was in a more convenient spot, close to the center of the Koro. Scavenging his old furniture and buying new ones had taken longer than he thought, and the bat-things which had destroyed his house had also caused lots of damage to the rest of Le-Koro, and caused his work load to double.Between work, shopping, and building the new house, it had taken him ages to get moved in. But he was finished! And he had a few days off. Le-Koro was in good condition right now.One thing he wanted to do with these few days was travel. Get to Ga-Koro or Onu-Koro and see more of the island. He was only a matoran, so travel was especially dangerous for him. Maybe he could find some toa or traveling party and hitch a ride with them. He had recently been tempted to help join the party seiging the Rama hive, but ended up staying in boring old Le-koro to finish moving. "That's me," he muttered, "Moving furniture instead of fighting Rahi and saving Mata Nui."The matoran of air grabbed his two metallic throwing disks made for him during the siege by the bat-things. They were amazing, spiked throwing disks which returned. He kept good care of them, and kept them on him as much he could.Soon he was in the bustling main square of Le-Koro, eyes open for a group of travelers.OOCSearching for interaction...

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

Loganto[in le-metru]
OOC: You can't use the PM system yet, so I'll just post this here. ;) I'm not here to hack on your newly introduced character in the RPG, but I could see from your post that I need to update you a bit on the current state of it. I know it can be a bit hard to find summaries of what has happened so far, but I'll have to point out two slight flaws in your post:1) The Turaga are not available for interaction at the present time, because as part of the plot they have been kidnapped by Makuta's allies. The people on the island only know that they are gone, and not much else. We players know that they are currently being held inside Le-Wahi's Rama Hive (which a bunch of players, me included, is currently working on demolishing for other reasons).2) I noticed that you wrote Le-Metru in the post header, and I guess that might have been a slip of your fingers, but just to be clear: this RPG uses only the Island of Mata Nui as its setting, as per the first 3 years of story. A few species and some tech (Kanohi in particular) from later years are available, but in general we must assume that we only have access to the island setting. For that reason, Makuta appears more like he did in the original story - as some intangible force controlling the island. Similarly, Rahkshi are only rarely sighted, and when they are they are terrifyingly strong. The RPG staff controls these things, and I can promise you they enjoy doing so. :PThat said, welcome to the RPG, enjoy yourself. :)IC: MeviTrakuda was dead, the hive was bustling with fresh new larvae, and a brutal Toa had appeared on the battlefield. The army's air support was keeping the flying Nui-Rama busy, so Mevi felt completely useless on the ground. With one of the few characters she knew dead, though, and with her body still aching from the earlier attacks she had suffered, the Ta-Matoran scout decided to withdraw. She would be of no use in combat now, so she might as well try to help the ones that had retreated to "Pala-Koro". With some regret, Mevi turned around and left the corpse-littered battlefield behind.OOC: Mevi withdrawing from the Hive Assault and returning to Pala-Koro.

IC:KaiKai flicked the knife forwards, just past his two partner's bodies, and into a now-dead Toa. "There, you want protosteel? He had protosteel." The Vortixx looked at his list, and scratched off one of the names. "One down, who knows how many left." He sighed, and handed Xare and Kun a different stone tablet with the name Odhrán carved into it. "Look, I need you and your partner to go to Po-Koro. There should be a Toa of Air there named Odhrán. I want him dead."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC:Leah would have loved to observe the battle more closely, but a stray Rama approached Mahdrik from behind. The agile Le-Matoran took three running steps, jumped into a salto and used the momentum to whack the Rama away, finishing the job with a stab into the weak-spot where the tail conencted to the abdomen. She glanced past Mahdrik at Heuani, surrounded by half a dozen other fighters. "Why are all the pretty ones evil?" she asked.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Plagia - Rama Hive (Sky)Plagia sent another burst of lightning crackling through the air, flash-frying any Rama who dared approach.Looking down, the Toa smiled with grim satisfaction that the ILS had managed to break into the Hive. Unfortunately, they had managed to run into yet another army of Rahi in there, along with a Toa of, if her hunches were correct, Shadows.Shadow...Why did it have to be shadow? she thought miserably, before slamming her blade into another flying bug."Akinii!" she shouted at the pilot, "Take us down to the entrance! We need to give the Ground Squads some cover!"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC(Algnia): Algnia moved closer to the hive, still keeping up the ice attacks to ward off or kill the Rama that came close. Algnia froze one on his right as it came crashing to the ground. He leaped on it's back and stabbed through it's skull with his knife. Algnia enjoyed the feeling of the Rama as it shook under him before it died. He smiled as another Rama approached him. He lifted his arm to launch ice, but nothing happened. The Rama crashed into Algnia, knocking him off the dead Rama to the ground. The Rama flew back into the sky and disappeared from sight. Algnia knew what happened: he had run out of elemental energy.

WIP

IC: Plagia - Rama Hive (Sky)Another blast of lightning rendered the a cluster of larvae to ash, as Plagia grinned darkly, "Nice job piloting Aki! Keep it up!"The interior of the hive was near-black, with only a few sources of light here and there to illuminate anything. Around her, the sounds of battle echoed in the darkness, a deafening wave of war.Need some more light in here, her mind screamed.With that thought, the Toa sent several bolts of lightning streaking through the air, illuminating the Rama's nest.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: Wait...you want me to kill Odhran?IC-Kun:"Hmm...sure," Kun said after a moment of thought. "What are your reasons for wanting him dead, though? My brother generally prefers that we capture beings, unless they've been judged too dangerous to be left alive."

profiles i guess

OOC:Yes. Was I not clear enough?IC:Kai"The Toa is dangerous. He's made alliances with the Turaga, before they disappeared of course, gotten on the good side of every signal law enforcement this side of Po-Wahi(which is all of them Grochi.), and has been seen talking to both crews of the Infernavika and the Agonio." Kai said, snatching the knife from the dead body that he had just killed. "Also, if seems a bit daft when you meet him, be on your guard. He's known for acting foolish, to make his enemies lower their guard."

IC:Kai"Yes, but they were non-legal ships." Kai said, rolling his eyes. "Part of his agreement with the Turaga. He sinks some Pirate ships, they grant him what you might call a... 'Get out of Jail Free card.'"

IC

[invictus]

Being among the first into the gap in the hive, there was little I could do to help those fighting the Shadow Toa outside. There was little time to feel disappointed, though - I had more pressing things to worry about in the form of the throngs of Rama larvae flooding the tunnel. I raised my hand with a grim smile and unleashed a stream of flame at the advancing insects. It's super-effective! Wait, what?

Fortunately, I didn't have to do much to sustain the fire. Doing so would have been...problematic.

Suddenly, what felt like a massive jolt of adrenaline coursed through me - as for its source, I hadn't the slightest idea. What I did know was that my flames had suddenly flared white-hot with intensity. And I wasn't expending any extra energy.

I could get used to this.

[Jotham]

A dark figure sat at the bar of the Bright Star Inn, seemingly content to enjoy his drink in silence. In reality, though, he focused intently on the small group of Skakdi gathering a few bio away. Snippets of their conversation floated to his ears, sometimes difficult to understand as they slipped back and forth between the Matoran language and their own dialect. The being understood both, but it was nonetheless disorienting. Still, it was not difficult to distinguish their overall sentiment...

The figure stood, striding casually to the table. "Excuse me," he interrupted, speaking in the language of the Skakdi, "I understand I may not be welcome to this party, but I couldn't help but overhear..."

[iraanus]

Iraanus regarded the newcomer with a mix of curiosity and wariness. Why a Toa in his right mind would interrupt the conversation of five Skakdi was beyond him, but the use of their language was...interesting, to say the least. He turned to Rhow, an eyebrow raised.

Edited by Βalta

Q2TtLEz.png

IC:KaiThe Vortixx kicked the dead Toa's body, knocking it off the city of air's platform and into the swamp below, before heading off to Ga-Koro, already planning how to kill his target.OOC:Kai to Ga-Koro.

Edited by 'Da Boss: BioBeast

IC: Loganto took his flute and sang a few notes. His goko flew tward him in moments, yet hit a few branches on his way. Wow malto, you fly like a rahi in a disk shop! CLUMSY! loganto laughed a little at his remark. "you crazy bird!" The goko sneezed and allowed him to get on. "Okay, lets go to the suva, eh Malto?" he said. the bird looked at him as Confused as a rahi too after that comment. "Ummm.to the tall tower of air, please?" Then the goko got the message, he went faster thain a bullet after that! As the flying went on, Loganto looked at that stone... It looked polished. with the virtues incarnated on it. He remembered: Unity, Duty, Destiny. If only he knew his destiny... He looked up from the stone, and saw the ground coming tward him! "SLOW----" he didnt finish, because he did a summersault right into the ground. "Ouch! Danget' Malto!" he looked over to see him eating a small rahi, as happy as can be. Loganto shook off the dirt and straigtened his mask. He checked the stone to see if it was okay, and then he realized it was glowing! he also saw a little cave open up to reveal a small passage into the base of the volcano... he walked inside.....OOC: to be continued.....

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

ICLaki walked to another large platform, seeing little travelers. There were a few groups of merchants, but they had recently arrived. No luck there. He spotted Boran, and waved the Matoran over. "Boran! How goes it?" Laki asked."Much-well, Laki. Better if Turaga Matau was here to guide us through these dark-times. I am sorry-sad to see him vanished." born replied glumly"Vanished? Turaga-elder gone?""Traders say Nokama gone from seaside Ga-Koro too.""What? How didn't I hear of this?""I know-not. Were you not long-time spending in Le-Koro?""yes, but…."Matau's disappearance troubled Laki deeply. He didn't know why. But Matau had been a fixture, an essential part of his universe. He couldn't believe he was gone. Taken by Makuta's servants. "We need to fast-find him!" He said."But we are normal-average matoran. Already a detective-team working on it, but found-nothing. As if the Turaga instant-vanished.""Maybe I could spot-see something-""They're professionals. Work-leave to them.""I need to do something!""Laki, there's nothing-much we can do. Just do you're work-job. I must fast-get to elevators." Boran walked away.Laki frowned. He didn't think he could just go back to his average job and ignore the leaders absence. He had to think. Where would Makuta take the Turaga? Kini-Nui? If nobody in le-Koro knew where the Tuaga was, he would find somebody who did.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: (Ketan)The Toa of Air and his companion traipsed a ways into the jungle of Le-Wahi before coming to a stop in a small clearing. Ketan looked around with a wary eye, then nodded, satisfied that they could hold a conversation here without being overheard. This location was out of the way of any major roads, and anyway, anyone who was likely to cause trouble was probably involved in the assault on the Nui Rama hive, which the whole village had been buzzing about.Ketan turned to his companion: an obese, gray-and-purple Toa of Gravity. This being had been the only one to respond to his call for thugs and ruffians, and he had a feeling that he might just be enough. At least for now.Sitting down on an overturned log nearby, Ketan smiled and gestured for the other Toa to take a seat as well."I'm glad to hear of your interest in my little... project. To be honest, I wasn't sure if my advertisement would be successful in catching the interest of anyone worthwhile, but your presence has subverted my expectations. It's good to meet you."Now, I'm sure you have many questions, but rest assured: they will all be answered in due time. For now, I will attempt to satisfy you with this:"This island is weak, satisfied in every way with mediocrity. There has never been a better time to rise up and take what is ours by right." Ketan's eyes glinted. "Money, women, power, and luxury are all within our grasp, if we are only willing to reach out... and take it. If we work together, we will surely accomplish great things."All that remains is your word of loyalty to me, and we can begin."

IC-Kun:"What's taking so bloody long with you?" Kun growled, watching as Xare looked at various knives within the small shop. His brother settled on four blades, which he proceeded to buy."Take a couple Tanto," the Toa of Ice said, tossing the two he had grabbed for his brother to Kun, who caught them deftly along with their sheaths. The Toa of Fire proceeded to check the feel of the knives, rolling his eyes. Xare had gotten it right yet again."Fine. Now let us be off," Kun growled, turning and heading to Po-Wahi.OOC: Kun and Xare to Po-Wahi.

profiles i guess

IC:Heuani batted away Amerikos' claymore easily, whirling in the same move to deflect the underhanded strike that Matrapolix had aimed at his side. He parried it in the way that Matrapolix had anticipated, but instead of Heuani's sword breaking as Matrapolix had expected, the hooked tip of his weapon broke under the pressure. Matrapolix, shocked that the end of his blade had been broken off by Heuani's insubstantial-looking one, hesitated a moment, which was enough time for Heuani to wind up for another blow. Matrapolix started towards him, but saw the coming attack just in time; a swipe from the Toa of Shadow would have separated his upper body from his legs if he hadn't backed up. He had recoiled quickly, but not quickly enough to avoid a small gash in his abdomen. Heuani kicked Matrapolix squarely in the injured place, sending him falling back into Amerikos. The Toa of Shadow spun around easily, but in perfect time to grab Kal's Rahkshi staff in one hand just as the Toa of Stone adopted his ready stance. In an instant, Kal was weaponless, and Heuani grinned, holding the staff in one hand and his sword in the other. "I think this weapon may be a little too advanced for you," he commented, twirling the Rahkshi staff lazily in ways that made clear that he knew its balance very well. "I'd recommend an axe. It's less nuanced - just chop them with the sharp bit."Suddenly, Heuani pranced to the side. Kal watched this movement, and looked around just in time to see Skrihen's flying thorns; they had been aimed at Heuani, but since the Toa of Shadow had moved aside, they were now rushing towards him. Heuani added to the barrage by throwing Kal's staff like a javelin from the other side, hoping to skewer Kal on his own weapon. Madrihk's beam of light, pulled from a half-dozen reflective ice plates around the field, did catch Heuani by surprise, blinding his hypersensitive eyes, but he recovered quickly, ducking below its focal point and dissolving into the lengthening shadow of the hive below him. He reappeared next to Madrihk, casually leaning on the exhausted Toa's wounded side, eliciting a groan from Madrihk. When the Toa of Ice tried to punch at Heuani, his fist was caught almost before he extended it by a far stronger hand than his own. Heuani tsked."You can do far better," he sighed, before sinking again into darkness, leaving Madrik alone. Before Heuani reformed out of the dark lee of the hive, the shadows on the ground near the ice plates warped, blocking their light. "All of you can," he said encouragingly to his enemies, who had regrouped warily. "Look at this - it's me against all of you. You should be doing better. I'm not even scratched up, yet.""Then I shalt scratch thee, vile servant of Makuta!" Amerikos cried, rushing forward, claymore and shield raised. Behind Amerikos, his shadow sprung up as though it had a life of its own; a tendril of it separated from the ground and tripped him. Before he fell to earth, the shadow of his claymore separated itself, too, and swung upwards, materializing into something solid, but as flat and sharp as its silhouette. He fell onto this shadow-blade; it slipped between his ribs on the right side and cut through Amerikos as easily as butter to sprout again from his lower back. The Toa of Iron groaned, turned over onto his back, but no blood poured from his wound - the width of a shadow was not large enough to let any of the welling red droplets out. That was, until a pair of dark, spindly hands sprouted from the shadow-blade's tip and forced Amerikos' chest open from the puncture point. Like a river behind a breaking dam, the crimson life burst out of Amerikos, all the internal bleeding that the shadow-sword had inflicted made clear as his armor was ripped open by Heuani's black element. The air around Amerikos seemed to grow darker, and the other Toa watched in horror as the shadow hands continued to open him, wider and wider. Amerikos shuddered, and was still; the shadows withdrew from his body even as his blood continued to ooze out. Heuani had not moved. As his influenced shadows writhed back to their natural forms, he turned back to the other Toa with a sheepish smile and a shrug.

test2.png

OOC: Kal, attacking Heuani.IC-Kal:Kal held his hand, palm open, willing a shield of stone into existence quickly, just barel blocking the thorns. He then turned, allowing the tip of the Rahkshi staff to jab itself into the shield. Kal pulled it out as the shield disentigrated, just in time to look over and see what happened to Amerikos.He watched, speechless, naught but a disapproving glare on his face as he watched his comrade's life rended from him before it had truly had time to begun. He turned from the retreating shadows, still with the disapproving expression as he glared at the smiling Toa.Kal resolutely stepped forward, step by step. His fear was replaced with anger-no, not anger, a white hot, burning rage, so powerful and palpable that any of the Toa standing near him could feel it radiating in sickly waves, washing bloodlust upon an emotional shore. He raised the staff, giving a light twirl to shake the dust and dirt off of it as he stepped towards Heuani, his expression unchanging.He swung the staff, a test blow, easily parried, and caught the resulting counterattack on the metallic shaft. He then quickly twirled the weapon, forcing the Shadow Toa's beautiful yet deadly flamberge off to the side, one smooth motion resulting in a swipe to the legs that could quickly be transitioned to an overhand blow at his enemy's skull.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC(Algnia): Algnia managed to escape behind a tree before another Rama attacked him. He breathed heavily as he slid along the tree to see what was happening at the main battle. And he saw him. Algnia had heard whispers, rumors of him. The Shadow Toa, The Servant of Makuta. This was Algnia's chance. He longed for Makuta, and this Toa knew how to reach him. Algnia bolted from his cover and sprinted towards Heuani crying out, "Servant of the Great Makuta, have mercy on me! I am one of his many followers!"OOC: Nuju, nut job inbound.

WIP

OOC: Assaulting Heuani.IC: SkrihenSkrihen didn't react to Amerikos' death, at least not on the outside. She hadn't known him, so she couldn't truly mourn his death.Still testing Heunai's defenses, Skrihen kept her distance. She grew, and wrapped several vines around Geunai's ankles, and fired another volley of thorns. She continued to monitor the grass around her. Since they relied on the sun for photosynthesis, she copuld also monitor the shadows, b finbding which plants weren't receiving similar amounts of sunlight. She held her staff at the ready. If Heuani attacked her, she would be ready.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:As soon as Leah saw the smile on the shadow-Toa's face, she snatched one of the disks a medic next to her was holding. She didn't say a word as she took aim, almost didn't make a sound as her arm moved out behind her. All that she wanted to do was to wipe the smug grin of the dark ones face. She didn't even care if the disk hurt him or not. Not that she could be sure if the Matoran-made disk even had the force to do any real damage against such an enemy. But it was of no concern to her. Her hand flew forward and the disk was launched at Heuani's back. Leah followed it with a raging glare in her eyes.OOC: Just joining in a little on the fun, Nuju.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC:Lantz and Skaarn were flown to the downed Rakshi bodies at amazing speeds by the Nui-Rama, stopping mere feet from it. The Toa invaders had neglected to properly dispose of the Makuta spawn, seperating only the head from the body but not actually killing the creature. With his left hand still charging the Rhotuka on his back, Skaarn shot his right hand into the Rakhshi's spine, breaking apart the shell that had been weakened from the onslaught of elemental attacks. His hand groped around for a moment, and then grasped the slimy Kraata within. He pulled it out, despite its squirming. "I don't know what you're doing Skaarn, but it wonnnnnnnAhhhh. That's much better. Lantz, did you really think you could maintain control in the presence of my brothers?" Skaarn asked, referring to the Kraata. Skaarn looked at the slug, eye to eye. "Take me to the general" he told Shadow creature.Skaarn, with the Kraata in hand, was instantly teleported to the battle scene between Heuani and Toa. Skaarn stood at the edge and yelled to Heuani "Orders general? From the numbers, it doesnt seem like a very fair fight..."ooc: Possibly helping Heuani

Edited by Toa Fanixe

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?