Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Reordin (Rama Hive, Le-Wahi)As Reordin watched in dazed hatred and rage, Amerikos fell to the ground, a victim of the shadows that had now turned on the remaining combatants. More than anything, he wanted to meet this Toa head on, to rip at him with his daggers, to die fighting him and show Makuta that he and his people could not be put down like rabid animals...Slowly, almost reluctantly, Reordin hopped onto a Rama and begun to fly inbound towards the tunnel to try and lead what was left of the ground troops.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I.C. Vompran (ground squad leader)Vompran was focused on the battle with the rama larvae intensely, but was able to keep up with the battle on top of the hive. Vompran slayed the young creatures left and right. He had never before seen a rahi so ugly. Perhaps the only thing worse was a nui jaga. Vompran slipped on a dead rama and fell. Before he knew it, about 6 or seven rama were attacking him. He knocked them backwards with his matatu, giving him a split second to get up. A split second was all he needed."Reordin, perhaps now is a good time to enter the hive. If we can regroup long enough to gather some men, maybe we can gain some ground."

elementalussal.png

IC: (Bane)He walked out of the shadows, as if in a dream, shouting but not hearing himself. He kneeled, cradling Amerikos' head and sobbing bitterly. His greatest friend, his brother, was dead. There was nothing he could do about it. He slowly lifted Amerikos' head to his, masks touching. The battlefield had seemingly gone silent as he mourned for his friend.A moment later, he looked up, eyes red from the hot tears on his mask. This was not the end. He recovered Amerikos shield and sword, mounting it on his back. There would be time for mourning later. Right now, he would send this hive to the forest floor single-handedly if he had to. He ran to Madrihk, and said, "What can I do?"OOC: Katuko, I'm going to take Amerikos' place on the strike team.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC - Matrapolix - BattlefieldMatrapolix took a deep breath, lowering his head as Amerikos was slaughtered. He didn't even know the kid, though now he would never have the chance. He lifted his sword, the hook of which had been taken off. Now was not the time to do irrational things.Reaching his hand out, he created a field of sound around his enemy's head. His ears would be continuously bombarded by screeching and high frequencies. It would drive a Matoran mad. Many Toa would be brought to their knees.Then he increased it. It was at the physical copacity he knew Toa's ears would be able to take.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Kahlynn The Skakdi of plasma grinned as he tore apart one of the smaller Rama with his bare hands, then proceeding to cut through another with his laser vision. Many of his wounds were close to being fatal, but he didn't care, much. He could deal with that later. For now, the only priority was the Rama. However, it was this focus on one small task that kept him from noticing the stray blast of fire coming from the battle below, which tore through the wing of Breygo, sending the Kahu spiraling out of control. Kahlynn decided it was time for another daring move, sending the screeching Rahi into a nosedive, then pulling up, managing to catch some air beneath it's wings long enough to get his bearings.I'm about to crash. Bearings gotten. Time to survive.The Skakdi managed to steer the Kahu just clear of a Madu tree, before he closed his eyes and flattened himself against the bird. CRASH!OOC: Kahlynn has left the Rama Hive Battle, and will join the Skakdi group in the Brightstar Inn next post.

IC: AkiniiAkinii grinned nervously as he sent the Gukko upwards, then down again for another run at the hive. He looked down and sent some sharp ice spikes down at the Toa of Shadows. He knew it would do nothing whatsoever against the dark Toa, but he hoped that maybe it would distract him long enough for someone else to do something.EDIT: Oh yeah, I'm (sort of) attacking Heauni...

Edited by mandmboy

OOC: Those of you planning to attack, please do so with your next posts, and indicate it strongly to me.
OOC: Hi there Nuju. Heuani has come under attack (again).IC (Dekuna): The battle inside the hive was a dark and desperate struggle. The larvae were a solid wall that advanced as quickly as the ILS fighters could cut them down. In the dim light and flashing shadows caused by bursts of flame, lightning or plasma, it became ever more difficult to tell a living maggot from a dead one - a potentially deadly mistake."Over there! The Toa of Shadows, or whatever he is! He appeared out of nowhere, using our invisible friend's shadows in some way. I want him lit up like a lightstone; remove the shadows from the area before he get to slay anyone!"Madhrik's shout cut through the battle like a spear of sound. Dekuna winced for a moment as it stabbed into his sensitive ears. "I'm on it, Madhrik" he called back, directing the sounds straight towards the toa of ice, and ran back through the tunnel, the way he had come. Out in the open, there would be plenty of sounds for him to control, and "lit up like a lightstone" was something he thought he could do quite well. If, by being here, he could do more good in the battle and get the hive felled quicker, than this is where he would go. Living among the Ko-Matoran had taught him a few things about thinking through his actions.He burst out into the bright sunlight, and blinked furiously for a moment as he adjusted to the sudden light. He noticed that already, a few of the ILS were attacking a toa in black armour, who he assumed to be the shadow toa. It wasn't a hectic battle - in fact, some of the participants appeared quite relaxed. They were speaking casually to one another - the Makuta's servant in particular - though the topic of discussion was grim. Silently, the toa of sonics came to a stop about a dozen bio from the group. He didn't have anything to add to the discussion right now, except a bullet at that shadow toa.He raised his lightstone rifle (OOC: Yes, lightstone rifle. He won it in combat from a Vortixx back in April.) to his shoulder and took aim at the black toa. There were other beings close to his target, but he trusted their safety to his mask of accuracy - they would be safe when he fired. Putting all his concentration into the kanohi, he pulled the trigger and sent a charged lightstone flying towards Heuani's back. Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

IC: Reordin (Rama Hive, Le-Wahi)"Yeah, I guess it migh' be," Reordin said, examining the hive and wiping blood out of his eyes as he cut down another three maggots with a swipe of Darrick Bane's sword. "Get your men to hold off the incoming Rama while the Ussalry go in and try and clear the tunnel. Then...then we enter."Reordin's voice caught as he looked back at Sulov, and to ease the emotions rapidly bottling up inside him, he kicked his Rama upwards with a "Cha!" and began slicing up a swarm of Rama incoming on the Gukko Force.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

He reappeared next to Madrihk, casually leaning on the exhausted Toa's wounded side, eliciting a groan from Madrihk. When the Toa of Ice tried to punch at Heuani, his fist was caught almost before he extended it by a far stronger hand than his own. Heuani tsked.
OOC: Just want to point out that I would not have my character punch in such a situation, I would have Madrihk dash away by use of the Kakama, and send a spray of ice Heuani's way, since he was already in the process of using his element on the "mirror ice".IC: MadrihkThe Toa of Shadow was quick, too quick for any single person to catch, and powerful enough to toy with them. Unlike less focused fighters, Madrihk did not feel anger at this. His mind was already racing through possible strategies. Projectiles appeared too slow for the supernatural reflexes of Makuta's minion, and it was evident that a duel would only end in more deaths for their side.The surprise "attack" of shining light had seemed to have some effect, however, and instant powers like air and sound would indeed do better than ice. To Auron, who had appeared nearby just in time for Heuani to pop in and out again, Madrihk gave an order:"We need light. Lots of it. He bends shadows like they are fluid, and jumps between them at will. Watch your own shadow, and as soon as he appears distracted, set him on fire with the most instant power you have!"With that, Madrihk activated his Kakama and rushed to the main ground squad, trying to find any team members who could better help fight this new adversary."Destian!" he shouted. "Where is Destian? We need some laser vision here! And Lightning! Anyone with extremely quick powers: we need another teleporting enemy taken down! Voriki... where is he? Any other Kualsi-wearers around?"The ILS leader saw the warriors still struggling to keep back the squirming wall of insect larvae, but nodded simply in approval as the Ussalry moved in as well. Hopefully they would not clog the tunnel with too many warriors to fight effectively.OOC: Using this post just to direct troops, as attacking isn't in Madrihk's best interest right now. :) Shame that both Destian and D/Voriki aren't really available, otherwise we would have a better chance at striking this guy. Edited by Katuko

OOC: Destian isn't available? Hahaha. Nuju, Destian is now lanching laser vision at Heuani.IC-Destian:Destian reached up, stabbing another Nui-Rama before he rolled back, near Madrihk, a smile on his face. He looked over at Heuani, preparing his ability."I'm on it," the Skakdi said simply, before sending a laser attack right at Heuani's eyes, avoiding Kal.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: The battle with HeuaniIC: Kethrye -Kethrye's jaw hung open in shock as the Toa of Shadows appeared beside him and Madrihk. Kethrye ignored his egotistical taunts, his eye darting around, looking for a way to turn the situation to his advantage.Before any plan of action struck Kethrye's mind the shadow-Toa disappeared into the growing darkness, reappearing on another area of the battlefield. The enemy's shadow writhe as if it was a living creature as he casually killed Amerikos, ripping his apart with two hands formed of shadow."We need light. Lots of it!"Kethrye nodded, even though Madrihk had already activated his mask and sped over to issue commands to the rest of the team. So, if this guys hates light so much, he thought, watching as someone prepared to fire a weapon that appeared to run on lightstones as Destian unleashed beams of red focused light at the Toa of Shadows. Let's make sure none of it misses him. Kethrye activated his elemental power, covering the battlefield in a sheet of reflective ice crystals, positioned them so that they would reflect extra light from the other's attacks back at their target. Snow in the jungle, that's a new one, he thought, stepping further back and and raising to a block position, eyeing the rest of the battlefield warily. Last thing we need is any pf those Makuta-worshiper psychos to show up.

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC: I laughed in exhilaration as larva after larva fell to the stream of white-hot fire. In the distance, I heard someone yelling - Madrihk - but the words seemed faint. I turned back to the Rama, but something deep within me told me I should be doing something else...though I couldn't imagine what it might be.And then, as suddenly as it had come - if not more so - the burst of power vanished. I staggered back, the flames in front of my dying abruptly as I caught myself on my sword. I shook my head, trying to clear it. What just happenned? No. No time to think about that now. What had Madrihk said? Light. They needed light. Fire. Light. Shadow. Yes. I turned back, making my way to the tunnel's mouth as quickly as I could.

Ketan's flattery was not lost on the Toa of Gravity. His promises, though, were enticing nonetheless. Barük tore off a sizable chunk of the piece of fruit in his hand, juice dribbling down the side of his mask. "So let me get this straight," he said, his mouth still full. "I've gotta swear-" he paused for emphasis - "my loyalty-" another pause - "to you, huh? That's awful convenient. Assuming you're you, of course." He took another bite of his fruit, waiting for the Le-Toa's reaction.

Edited by Βalta

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: Loganto smiled at the memory of that small adventure, he was a toa now, and his friends hadn't gotten together so well, Tonasa was NOT getting along well with Honiamo (fire and Ice dont usually agree), he had stepped on Tonasa's foot, causing Honiamo to slip on it, falling straight into the rockhead po-matoran Boruku, causing him to yell at the wrong person, a lightstone miner called Nomanato, who just about fainted into a teacher named Hokaruku, who squealed about it for fifteen seconds. and who was left? oh yea, loganto! his quest for now was to get them back together! he had been looking all over for them. It had been four days scince then, and he still hasn't seen his clumsy goko bird. for once in his life, he was lost in his own wahi. he couldn't find anything he knew, and he couldn't see from the sky, because no vines held his weight, and he hasn't found out how to fly yet. so, he was in a small cave he found, hiding from life. he felt like a big tall wimp. and he had no Idea what to do next.OOC: yea, flash-back. thats what it was. and I am cowering in a cave that I cant stand up in. yea, I am in a bad condition right now. :headbonk:

Edited by LogantoTheLe-Matoran

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

Ketan's flattery was not lost on the Toa of Gravity. His promises, though, were enticing nonetheless. Barük tore off a sizable chunk of the piece of fruit in his hand, juice dribbling down the side of his mask. "So let me get this straight," he said, his mouth still full. "I've gotta swear-" he paused for emphasis - "my loyalty-" another pause - "to you, huh? That's awful convenient. Assuming you're you, of course." He took another bite of his fruit, waiting for the Le-Toa's reaction.

IC (Ketan)Though he showed no outward emotion besides a pleasant smile, Ketan silently cursed his eagerness. He was still caught up in his visions of grandeur, and had assumed that the Toa of Gravity would be caught up with him and show no hesitation in joining him.Move slowly, he chided himself. Give him what he wants. Play on his weakness. You know greed; play on his greed.The Toa of Air laughed. "Indeed it is. But I'm not asking this for my sake. You see, I am offering you the chance of a lifetime. There has never been a better time for us to rise up and take what we want." He eyed the Toa's half-eaten fruit. "Whatever it may be, power, wealth or luxury, it is ours for the taking. But how can I know you won't stab me in the back the moment I least expect it?"Ketan shrugged. "For that matter, how do you know you can trust me? You strike me as a man with simple pleasures; why should you take risks? It's foolish to expect you to put your neck out for me when I wouldn't do the same for you."His eyes gleamed. "Therefore, let us not make promises to each other. Instead, let us join together in a partnership based on our mutual desire for profit. And we will both swear to that partnership: to work for the best interests of the team." Ketan smiled. "A Toa team, if you will, but dedicated to our own cause."

OOC: Partially joining in the fight.IC: Auron:The Toa of fire breathed deeply, struggling to control his anger. In response, anyone around him would feel that the temperature had drastically risen, the result of his anger. Aelynn wasn't around to calm him, subconsciously, he doubted anyone could calm him in this state. Strangely, logic seemed to return to the Toa now, his knowledge of proper matoran seeming restored. Amerikos' death had triggered a state of anger that the Toa of Fire hadn't had since his old friends had died years back, a state in which one could call insanity."Light, eh?" The Toa said to himself, starting to set the area the Toa of Shadows was around on fire, chuckling maniacally, "I'll not only give him light, I'll burn him so that he wont even had ashes left!"He prepared himself if the Toa of Shadow appeared nearby, the intolerable heat would be a prime discouragement, but to be sure, he also had a blast of scalding heat and blue-fire ready for the Dark Toa if he were to appear nearby.

OOC: Sorry Katuko if I did something that was out of character for Madrihk - a punch just seemed like the most reasonable and instinctual reaction somebody could have in that instance, to me. Also wow, isn't it funny how the moment I gruesomely kill somebody off, more of you are eager to jump in. Here's fair warning: the more number of people attack Heuani, the more inclined he will be to kill, rather than toy with, his enemies. And "partially in the fight" isn't a thing. You're in, you're just as able to die as anybody else. IC:Heuani dodged Kal's staff blow to his legs, moving to a different plane than the two-ended weapon of his adversary. He slashed at Kal with his flamberge, and Kal threw up his staff's shaft vertically to block. Heuani's blade hissed into the shaft, digging into it like an axe to a tree. The Rahkshi staff was thick, though, a powerful weapon, and even Heuani's odd sword could not slice through it in one nick. He drew his weapon out with serpentine speed, parried a retaliatory stab by Kal. The Toa of Stone had thrust his weapon forward with both hands, shaft parallel to the ground. Heuani leapt onto the bar, near the damaged part, and his body weight snapped the weapon in two. Kal stumbled backwards. Heuani's incoming sword made a limbo pole which Kal dared not touch, but one that he could not avoid, which gave him a sizable gash on the face, above his eye. Kal landed backside on the ground. The Toa of Shadow, though, had no time to finish off this opponent, for weeds had sprung up around his ankles. A cloud of shade engulfed these vines, sucking them dry of light; not enough to kill plants, that would have been impossible in such short time, but relieving them of enough solar energy to weaken them. Before he kicked aside the vines, Heuani ducked under another wave of thorns. He turned to see their source, a Toa of Plantlife, and returned her favor; from the earth, tendrils of shadow rapidly ascended her body like pythons, ensnaring and then strangling her body. They totally encompassed her, and would squeeze her to a pulp in a matter of seconds. Heuani heard a whistling behind him as he did this, and swung his sword over his shoulder to catch a disk that had been headed his way. The ceramic disk shattered against his waiting blade. Heuani's ears were suddenly filled with an awful ringing noise. He grimaced, but otherwise didn't waver. There could be only one source - the Toa of Sonics whose sword he had broken. Heuani faded into the shadows lengthening on the ground, the shadow of the hive in the late afternoon sun, and the sonic field did not travel with him. He emerged again, leaping out near Matrapolix. Heuani brought his flamberge down in an overhand cleaving motion, which Matrapolix tried to block; but, once again, the Toa of Sonics' blade failed him. It gave way under the force of Heuani's chop, letting the Toa of Shadow's sword pass almost without resistance to cleave a serious rend in Matrapolix's shoulder. A rain of icicles drew Heuani's attention next; he threw up a wall of shade before himself, against which the icicles rebounded or shattered. Heuani then sent this dark web, which midair turned to a large hand, spiraling up through the sky to snag the rogue Gukko whose rider had made a pass at him. Akinii felt a lurch as his Gukko bird lost control, its wings crunched to its sides by the shadowy fingers. The hand withdrew, but the Gukko's wings were already broken from its merciless grasp. The bird, losing control, spun, sending its rider toppling off into the sky alone. Akinii and his bird plummeted to the earth separately. The Gukko landed heavily on top of some of the ground forces. Heuani caught the Toa of Ice's falling body with an upward swing of his sword, decapitating Akinii midair. Head and body split above Heuani, sprinkling him with a mist of blood. This trick, though, cost Heuani's attention for an instant - the instant when a Sanok-driven lightstone collided with his lower back. Heuani grunted as the lightstone broke against his dark armor, but bruised him and for a moment disoriented him with its light energy. He wheeled around, saw the glint of a rifle, and immediately dissolved into the shadows of the ground, as though suddenly sucked into a sand trap of liquid darkness. He emerged again next to its shooter, Dekuna. With a whistling blow, Heuani slashed the rifle's barrel off, rendering it useless. The Toa of Shadow grabbed Dekuna by the neck with his free hand and, with a massive strength that belied his size, threw Dekuna headlong into a tree trunk. Heuani had been lucky to shadow-jump when he did, because at the moment he disappeared, Kethrye conjured a field of ice, the reflective light of which had been targeted at where he had just been standing. Heuani chuckled; perhaps his instincts were even better than he supposed. A bout of laser vision from a nearby Skakdi ricocheted around the ice field uselessly. When Auron tried to engulf Heuani in flames, the Toa of Shadow carelessly suffocated the fires with a layer of shadow. Heuani's shadows extended from a tree behind Auron and pulled him towards it, fatally snapping the Toa of Fire's neck against a thick, waiting branch. Auron collapsed to the earth with the eyes of the dead. Sword down once again, barely breaking a sweat, Heuani turned back to his enemies, most of whom were sagging with exhaustion and overexertion or grievously wounded. His handsome face smiled at them, and some of the weaker-willed ones smiled back at him, too, their own faces unwittingly surrendering to the deadly charisma of Heuani's manner. "This is the most fun I have had in quite some time," Heuani nodded, looking at all of them. He glanced briefly at the fallen body of Auron. "Pity, though; he had just started playing," Heuani sighed.The Toa of Shadow had looked at Auron's body for more reason than simply to reflect upon it, though. He was acutely aware of the way the shadows of Auron's body were positioned, and of their length; to that extent, he knew the relative position of the sun. Heuani could turn basically anything into a sundial. From the shadows of the corpse, he noted that he didn't have much time left - only a few minutes before the Turaga's pulses would quicken back to their normal speeds. Before they would awake.

test2.png

IC-Mussiki:Mussiki took it as a personal affront as both Amerikos and Auron were killed. He turned to Sulov quickly, nodding at the commander before he used his mask and jumped on the Ussal."Refillimus te!" He roared before jumping on, gesturing for the Ussalry to charge.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC:Skaarn watched in awe as Heuani moved with the grace of a dancer and attacked the Toa invaders like an artist might attack a canvas when inspired by a muse. Skaarn was quite happy that he was on Makuta's side, and would not have to go up against the Toa of Shadow. Still charging a Rhotuka and grasping the Kraata he ran over to Heuani, the General that led the defence of the Hive, sidestepping the Toa corpses and past the exhausted Toa that remained. He noticed Heuani look at one of the bodies a few moments longer than were neccessary. Skaarn wondered if the servant of Makuta was feeling pity, or some weakening emotion similar to it. But no matter, they were in a battle and time was of the essence. "Shall I throw this Rhotuka at the tunnel the invaders created?" Skaarn asked Heuani. Collapse the whole thing with them inside?" Skaarn hoped the answer was yes.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

OOC: Attack inspired by Prototype, though obviously not on that scale.IC-Kal:Heuani's aim was ever-so-slightly off-not only did the slash hit above Kal's eye, it passed over Kal's eye, blinding the Toa of Stone on that side. Kal, grasping the two halves of the staff like battle axes, stood, glaring over, not at Heuani, but at Auron's body."Weak," he growled. "You could have taken him out." He shifted his glare to Heuani. "That's two people you've killed today, demon," the Toa of Stone roared. "And that is two too many!" Kal raised his hand, spikes of stone bursting up through the ground in Heuani's general area, including impaling Auron's body and raising it off the ground about a foot.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

ICLaki was on a walk. It helped clear his head, being amongst the trees, nothing but wildlife and the wild forest. For all it’s dangers, Mata-Nui was a beautiful island.He would be back in a few minutes, but for now, he needed to focus. Matau was gone. So what? The village life would go on as normal. Besides offer the occasional word of wisdom, the Turaga didn’t do much for the village. Manage the different task forces? Matoran did that. Make executive decisions? What executive decisions? The Koro was practically self-automated.His most common role was that of a storyteller. Telling tales of the new heroes who would rise up and defeat makuta. He gave hope. False hope too, Laki believed. The le-matoran was a realist, and the last ‘great heroes’ were crushed by the power of Makuta. Better tell people to live with the way it was.A tiny voice in Laki’s head wondered if the village, or the island even, might be better without Turaga, but he hastily pushed the thought aside. That was an Evil thought.Then he heard something and all his senses snapped to attention- the faint buzzing of a Rama. Getting closer, fast. He dove to the ground just as the monster flew over his head.Since when did Rama get this close to the Koro? It had happened recently in Le-Koro’s slums, too. What was Maktua up to?But Laki had no time to think. The insect was back, this time homing in on the matoran. He shot up a tree as fast as the average matoran could run and leapt to the next one. The Rama slammed through the branches behind him, spraying wood chips everywhere.The matoran jumped to the next branch, landed, and jumped again, flying through the trees. The Rama was faster, and gave no thought to things like obstacles. It blasted through the canopy, leaving huge splinters and vibrant green plants in it’s wake, almost like a smoke trail. Laki kept on running. The Rama was almost to him.The Matoran leapt sideways and caught hold of a vine, rapidly spinning around and turning 180 degrees. Then the vine snapped. Laki reached a hand up to grasp a branch, but he was falling too fast.That’s when the Nui-Rama’s claws closed around his waist, and the Rahi flew upwards. With a burst of leaves, it soared above the canopy, speeding towards its home. Laki could barely make out the individual trees below. It looked more like a lush, green landscape. He looked up at the creature. It wasn’t looking at him, it was looking ahead. Taking the matoran to the Rama hive.There he could see what looked like a living, black cloud of nui rama, buzzing angrily as a smaller shapes swooped and dived around it. The assault on the hive. The most dangerous part of the forest. A mountain of monsters.Why the Rama was taking him there- to feed it’s young or infect his mask or some other dark motive he didn’t wish to guess-Laki didn’t care. He just needed to get away.He couldn’t reach his disks though. His arms were pinned tight, preventing any hope of movement. He wiggled. The creatures grip tightened.He stayed there in increasing horror as they approached the looming hive. He could now make out the small hills of dead- both rama and matoran. He could see the flying disks and screaming invaders, as well as the screeches and growls of the defending Rama. It was the most frightening, awful, gruesome sight the matoran had every seen.And he was going to be taken to the center of it.OOCFigured I might as well throw my character into the most dangerous and exciting event in the game (currently).

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC (Dekuna): The shadow toa's attack came so quickly that Dekuna had almost no time to react. He felt the toa's fingers close around his neck with unbelievable strength, and then the next moment he was lying stunned at the base of a tree. How is he so fast and strong? he wondered, perplexed. Is that mask a pakari, a kualsi, a calix, or some combination of all three? He tried to get up again to fight back, but his head was reeling so much that he almost blacked out again, and he ended up back where he was.OOC: Dekuna is out of the fight (for now at least. He might rejoin it later, but likely not).

ppg2.png

IC: (Uar)Heuani's obscene slaughter of the two Toa filled Uar with disgust. Moreover, the Lightstone, their strongest weapon against Shadow beings, had been destroyed. Looking at the infuriating smile on the Toa of Shadow's face nearly drove him to recklessly slash at him, but considering a more hit-and-run approach, with less of a risk of having your neck broken or being dısmembered. Zipping around the battlefield, he sent buzz saws of ice hurtling at the Toa's legs and head. He then dashed with his Kakama, getting near enough so he could deliver a quick slash with his scythe and dash back out of reach.OOC: Uar, a Toa of Ice wearing a Kakama and wielding a scythe is attacking Heuani by flinging sharp disks of ice at his head and legs, and then dashing in with his mask to deliver a quick blow with his weapon and dash back.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC: It was cold, dark, and humid that night, almost imposible to sleep in, but then Loganto heard a familliar sound, a scary buzz... Nui Rama... Then his brain clicked in. Nui Rama! I could Tame one! and then I could see from the tree tops! He stood up in exitement, only to hit his head on the cave cealing "ouch!" he shook it off and set for the buzzing. Then he saw swarms of them. And kongu was fighting off dozens!But who was the seccond? No time for a brain-fart now! run! He saw kongu fight off one, and as it fell, he ran tward the spot in exitement! I have my transport! The new toa form came with a new mask too, turaga Onuwa's. So he could trick it and give it orders. but, what elce? Oh yea, the mask had fused with his x-ray vision mask Akaku, but only slightly, so he still had the looks.OOC: I may post more later! so stay tuned!

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

OOC: Sorry Katuko if I did something that was out of character for Madrihk - a punch just seemed like the most reasonable and instinctual reaction somebody could have in that instance, to me. Also wow, isn't it funny how the moment I gruesomely kill somebody off, more of you are eager to jump in. Here's fair warning: the more number of people attack Heuani, the more inclined he will be to kill, rather than toy with, his enemies. And "partially in the fight" isn't a thing. You're in, you're just as able to die as anybody else.
OOC: I know you can't keep track of everyone's characters, just note that Madrihk is not the type to attack someone out of his league. Wounded, and as as the commander of the entire army, his role is now to dodge and give orders to those who remain. If you wonder why we gang up, then think of the situation: A single being has just killed several team members, and is obviously the largest threat to everyone. Ignoring him would be stupid, but massing their force in an effort to take him out quickly is a lot more realistic.IC: MadrihkAuron's fire failed. No wonder, really, given its application. It was also a shame that the Lightstone seemed to have no true effect, but Madrihk still had his hopes up for Laser Vision."Wait a bit so he's distracted, but fire as quickly as you can," Madrihk said to Destian. "You missed because he suddenly moved. Try catching him when he's in the middle of something like a sword swing."The Toa of Ice withdrew slightly from the Skakdi's position."If he warps over here I'll defend you," he said, keeping an eye both on Destian's shadow and his own while holding a half-formed mass of ice energy in his palm. The surprise attack would not work twice. At the same time, he gave a few quick, verbal updates of their status to his nearby teammates.

OOC: Attacking Heuani indirectly.IC: I reached the mouth of the tunnel as Auron unleashed his element on the Shadow Toa and met an abrupt death. Good thing I wasn't planning on doing the same...I raised a hand. A bio or two in front of the Shadow Toa, a ball of fire appeared, designed to produce light more than heat. It burned like a supernova for a brief moment before vanishing. I moved my hand slightly, and another appeared a few bio away. I continued this process as the others engaged the Shadow Toa, hoping to disorient their opponent.I remained at the tunnel's entrance, attempting to stay as far away from the Shadow Toa as possible. In no way, though, did I let my guard down; my body was tensed in anticipation of the Shadow Toa appearing next to me.

Edited by Βalta

Q2TtLEz.png

OOC: Talking to Balta's newcomer.IC: Turning around, Rhow looked down on the Toa that had just spoken up. "Well, well...looks like we've got a hero on our hands." she said, having not quite decided wether she was annoyed at the intrusion or amused by the Toa's courage. "You know, back home we welcome eavesdroppers by wrenching their arms out of the sockets. But since we're all civil and among friends here, I'll let that slide. You've got a point to make. Make it."------------------------Standing next to Madrihk, Leah's mind raced. She knew Makuta's servants were powerful, but this was just insane. Her mind raced. Auron's death had sent another shock through her; these were Toa after all. Heroes, the ones the Matoran put their hopes into to hold the darkness at bay. And Heuani was cutting them down like a scythe cut down grass. The sight was almost enough to send her into panic. And it nearly did, had it not been for her years of training and meditation. Kongu had once said she was a kind spirit with the soul of a warrior. And now it saved her from shutting down.She kept on thinking. Going through idea after idea, but there was seemingly nothing they could do. They couldn't create enough reflective surfaces fast enough to stop him from jumping around. Nor could they turn his use of the shadows to their advantage, at least not with Auron gone. Then she had an idea. The dark Toa was momentarily distracted. Leah reached behind her back and into the small opening of the cover of her rucksack. Her fingers felt the hard, uneven structure of the lightstone as she quickly took it out of it's pouch and closed her fist around it. She nudged the Toa of ice next to her. "Freeze it. As cold as you can!" she whispered, almost hissing. OOC: I have an idea here Katuko, if you would be so kind and help me out.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: SkrihenWith her senses on full alert, Skrihen had only a second's advance notice before the shadows engulfed her.The Toa fought down her rising terror. If you panic, you'll die for sure. So keep a level head.With a thought, Skrihen forced a plant she knew of to grow, using the soil under her feet. They were light vines, a plant common in many caves across the island. They wrapped around her body, slowing the shadow's advance, even as they slowly forced the shadow back. The plants emitted light, which helped to weaken the shadow tendrils. Relentlessly, dhe forced the vines top keep going, forcing her prison to expand. She pushed as well, her desperation giving her strength. After a few, agonizing minutes and a hard fought battle, the shadows were forced back, and Skrihen burst from her prison. Without a second thought, she turned andran as quickly as she could. Admittedly, it wasn't very fast, but it was the best she could do. As her adrenaline levels started to decline, she became aware that one of her ribs was injurd, probably broken. This in mind, she hurried toward Pala-Koro.OOC: Skrihen leaving battle.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Bane usheathed both claymores, careful to not disturb the sword and shield on his back. He faded into shadow, running pell-mell towards the now large hole in the wall of the hive. He ran in, jumping, weaving and dodging as scores of nursery rahi came flying out. He slashed off the wings of one, and slashed clean through the other. Muscles stiff from disuse became hard as Bane felt the heat of battle come over him. The toa attacking Heauni were making a good effort, however they could not conquer. Amerikos had been one of the best fighters Bane had known, and he had died at the hands of this villian. They would, however, provide a vital distraction for the ground forces and what was left of the strike team. He wanted something to vent his anger on. After years of searching, he had finally found Amerikos, but only to watch him die. His anger was kindled, and he needed a target. The hive was just convenient. If his attack worked as he hoped it would, though, it would begin the topple.OOC: My attack in-between Nuju's posts.-Bane

Edited by General Rocka's Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

OOC: You're just gonna get that character killed before he's even begun, Bane. The hive-topplers are working together to beat back the swarm of larvae, and I suspect Nuju will just have them overwhelm you. Now to see if we can actually hit the guy with a joint attack, despite our earlier ones failing.IC: Madrihk"Right, I see what you're doing." Madrihk used a portion of his elemental energy to chill Leah's Lightstone, making it extremely brittle. He figured that it would shatter upon impact with a flash, but seeing how the earlier rifle shot had worked, he called upon Destian again."Destian, change of plans. Hold your Laser Vision just a moment longer, we need you to strike this thing instead."He gestured towards the Lightstone in Leah's hand."We figure that if you blast it when it's next to that Toa of Shadow, it will hit him with split rays of light and dozens of crystal fragments."

Edited by Katuko

ICLaki struggled as the Rama holding him soared into the clearing of the hive. The Le-Matoran was panicking- Rama were everywhere, and there were no trees to cushion his potential fall. Still, he couldn't get to his disks. Why hadn't he pulled them out earlier? Then a sturdy matoran disk hit the side of the Nui-Rama, stunning but not hurting it. Laki silently thanked the unseen Gukko force member as he pushed the monster's claws away and pulled out his disk. Without warning, he buried the disk into the monster's wrist. The Rama screeched and it's claw involuntarily recoiled in pain. Laki dropped from the thing's claws, pulled to the ground by the inescapable force of gravity. He was a bit high though. Even for a Le-Matoran. He twisted and looked down, watching Nui-Rama, the stragglers, dart across his field of vision. He reached out and tried to grab hold of one, but it was too fast. He had to cross his fingers and hope…He collided with a tiny Rama, a baby, which had escaped from the hive and was buzzing about ,confused. Laki's lungs were rapidly compressed and his mask almost flew off in the impact. He couldn't hear or see anything through the pain, but he was mainly intact. Laki and the newborn plummeted to the ground, where the Le-Matoran hit hard, fortunately cushioned by a large pile of bodies. The baby rama was crushed.He rolled off and landed in the muck caused by the bodily fluids. He took a few deep breaths. Focus, he told himself. He needed to get up and move. He was in a war zone. He tried, and his lunch was rapidly ejected from his stomach. Laki hadn't hurt near this much since he fell off of Le-Koro's higher branches. And this was far worse. It was a good thing the baby Rama's outer shell hadn't hardened yet. he didn't want to imagine the injuries he would have sustained from that impact. He finally forced himself to stand up, and almost slipped in his own vomit.Smoke and bodies obscured his vision, but he could see that he was away from the main battle. The forces were either in the tunnel, hidden from his view by a cloud of Rama, or further off, where a group of Toa were fighting something. Fighting a… another Toa? One that could teleport? A dive-bombing Rama brought Laki to his senses. The Le-matoran darted out of the way and threw one of his returning disks at it. The disk knocked off one of the rama's infected masks, and stunned the Rahi. Laki snatched the disk as it arced back to him and took the opportunity to dive into a pile of dead insects. He stayed perfectly still, trying to ignore the blood and smell. The Rama flew away, no doubt looking for more dangerous foes to combat. the maotrna of air waited a few seconds before digging himself out of the disgusting hiding place. He didn't think he could make it to the forest without being attacked again. Hiding in the bodies was the smartest action now. The matoran grimaced and stayed down near the bodies, fighting hard not to throw up again.OOCLaki is now officially in the Rama attack! Hiding and cowering, but a member of the attack nonetheless.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Kethrye -Kethrye watched with growing horror as the monster (there really was no other way to describe him.) as he butchered Auron and Akinii and threw Dekuna head-first into a tree. Shaking his head, Kethrye dashed over to where Madrihk was attempting to rally the troops together and organised a combined attack on the monster. "I still have this Tryna," he said, interrupting the last bit of Madrihk's orders. "Loads reanimated Rama still around, and I could try raising the people killed by the shadow-Toa." The idea of doing that to another sapient being's body didn't sit well with him. Sometimes unpleasant things have to be down for the greater good, he thought, gritting his teeth.Or in this case, even survival.

Edited by BenLuke-116

OOC: Well, 'suppose I should post as a certain Fe-Toa.IC: Aelynn"Be careful," she said quietly as Auron left the hut. Aelynn found that she was alone, and finally able to think. Besides, thinking was better than the alternative, worrying. He'll be fine, the Fe-Toa convinced herself, before forcing herself to move onto less depressing topics.What a crazy past couple days it had been. The last thing she expected was to regain some of her past memories and find her boyfriend in the process. For the first time in a while, Aelynn felt content.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: SkrihenShe'd made it.It had taken quite a while, but she had made it back to Pala-Koro. Carefully, she leaned against one of the hits, and looked inside. Aelynn was inside, appearing to be deep in thought. "Excuse me, do you know where those freaking medics are?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

NPC: Sanctum Guard (Medical Huts, Pala-Koro)"Oi! Skrihen, or whatever your name is!" a Ko-Matoran groaned weakly, trying to sit up; his chest was severely bandaged, and his face was pale and splattered with blood. "What's it like out there? How are we doing...?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: SkrihenSkrihen gestured to the Rahkshi staff on her back. "We killed a few Rahkshi, and we breached the Hive." Skrihen shuddered. "There are hordes of larvae. The Ussalry is preparing a charge."Her voice became less cheerful. "But there is a Shadow Toa. We've been fighting him, but we've already lost three good people to him. I was nearly one of them."

fK5oqYf.jpg

NPC: Sanctum Guard (Medical Huts, Pala-Koro)"Wha? The Ussalry's gonna ge' massacred! And Saporta was okay with tha--?"His voice stopped, and whatever color the Matoran's face had regained faded."He's...he didn't get whacked, did he? The LT is still alive, righ'?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME