Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

"Sorry, I just need to check something."
IC: Madrihk"Check ahead," Madrihk said. "We're not very formal around here, no need for bowing. Perhaps we should start to be, though, after recent events... Might keep things organized," he mused.
Skaarn walked over to Madrihk. "Hello, O wise and powerful leader. Can I, a simple being, have your attention for but a few moments?" he asked mockingly.
The Toa of Ice finished looking over his replacement fingers and clenched them tellingly when he noticed who it was that next approached the hut. The 'Hordika'. The raving, Makuta-loyal mutation victim. The... prisoner."Who let you out of your cage?" Madrihk asked with a frown. "I can't remember giving that order before I left. Since the rest of the team here isn't stabbing you to death I figure there's a reason, though. Speak."

IC:Skaarn smiled, happy his very presence upset the ILS leader. It was oh so much fun getting under people's skin. "Well, you see Toa Madrihk, I have been your prisoner here for a while now, out of my cage and shackled. And as you can see, I have not attacked or killed anyone, or betrayed your position here or this village's weaknesses. I thought perhaps it might be time for my role here to change. Possibly even help you people, be a conscious for you Toa so that no more Rahi are killed in your battle against Makuta."

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Plagia Simul - Pala-Koro Gate"You'd have to talk to Madrihk on that one," I said, "He's sort of the leader around here."IC: Lumira - Pala-KoroI noted, with interest, the new arrival. He was, apparently, some sort of prisoner, who was roaming free around the village.This did not sound promising.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: @ It's a Gundam: Her name is actually mandarin pinyin. It means "treachery" IC: JianzhaJianzha finally got the restaurant in order. Changing the sign on the window to open, she watched as hordes of people flooded in. HOW THE KARZAHNI WAS SHE SUPPOSED TO FEED SO MANY PEOPLE IN TIME?! Still, it was good for business

Edited by Constructman

Skaarn
IC: Madrihk (Pala-Koro, Doc Verik's hut)"It would be suicidal of you to attack anyone here," Madrihk commented, "but I suppose if they let you walk around you can't have been a bother either. Let me make it clear that I don't trust you one bit given your actions in the past, but so long as you don't cause trouble you can stay."The Toa of Ice looked over the Hordika once more. The mutated form only vaguely resembled what it must have been before. Skaarn had said he once was a Toa, but it was certainly hard to tell after Makuta had tampered with him. The creature appeared to be concerned about Rahi... perhaps that was his real motivation for siding with the dark forces at the hive? Madrihk could not fathom why anyone would still follow a being that had transformed them into a beast, but then again Skaarn did seem unusually concerned about the wildlife. Whether this came before or after the change was impossible to say.With his hand in order again, Madrihk picked up the injured Lumira once more and started moving her over to the empty hut next door. He nodded to Demetrius - and even Skaarn - as he passed them on the way out the door."Excuse me," he said. "I'll just move this girl to her new quarters so she can heal. Concerning the Rahi, Skaarn, I'll mind them so long as they don't get thrown at us en masse in an infected rage. Considering that the Nui-Rama hive is now gone and that the rest of the Wahi have comparatively few Rahi attacks, that shouldn't be a problem, I hope.""Mutated Toa," he whispered as an explanation to the Le-Matoran in his arms as he walked with her. "We captured him during the attack on the hive, after he tried to ally with the Makuta's most powerful minion at the site. After that he's been shifting between mocking speech, blaming us for the Rahi dying and trying to talk us into letting him out. Lately he's apparently been quiet and somewhat friendly, if you can call it that. Judging by his rapid shifts of emotion and at times personality, I think whatever Makuta did to him has damaged his head somehow."The ILS leader set Lumira down on the floor in the hut, as it was not furnished yet."Enough about that, though. I see we'll need to get you a bed, at least." Gracious as usual when there was a new friendly fac around, Madrihk tried to show some genuine concern for this Matoran's well-being. "Anything else you think you need?"

IC:Kethrye stood alone, simply watching as Ambages's workers swarmed around the village, oblivious to must of his surroundings, mulling over the events of the last few days. Which took some doing, chaos seemed to follow the ILS wherever they went, giving then hardly any change to catch some relative peace, and Kethrye savored whatever brief time he could find where nobody was trying to kill then, for once.The days just keep getting longer, he thought, shaking head, breaking away from his reverie. It was not time for rest then, it was only a lull before the next conflict. What that conflict would be matter not, i would come, eventually.And we will be ready for it, thought the Toa of Ice, walking over to Madrihk, nodding in greeting at the ILS's leader."Sir, I need a word with you."

IC:Skaarn followed Madrihk by the Matoran's new hut. He didn't much like that the Toa had ended the conversation- Skaarn always preferred to have the last word. Also, Skaarn wanted another chance to become a member of the ILS- the more spies Makuta had in the organization, the better. He noticed another Toa present, who was apparently waiting for the leader to respond to him. He thought it might help his chances if he was just the slightest bit polite, so he waited silently.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Dail, overhearing the conversation, rolled her eyes. It was obvious what the Makuta-worshipper was up to, and she decided to keep an eye on him. Using her Mahiki to take the form of a Matoran (hidden from sight, naturally), she began tailing him, being sure to look like she was working in the area he happened to be in--the village was filled with workers, so it wasn't unusual to see them everywhere.:w:

IC: Angel (Treehouse, Le-Wahi)197. 198. 199. 200.Angel lifted himself up and climbed back inside the house; for the last three and a half weeks, he had been undergoing an intense physical regimen that involved, for example, 200 pull-ups on the windowsill. He smiled at Dalia and slipped on a sport shirt, leaving the top two buttons undone so he could cool down a bit. As he plopped down onto the bed, he took out his own journal and began writing in it, scribbling out a quick journal entry before turning to the Mark Bearer of Pleasure."You need something to eat?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Dalia:"No thanks," She said in reply to Angelus with a smile. The last three weeks had been a peaceful break from all the threats that they had to deal with every day as Mark-Bearers."Do you think they've figured out where we are yet?" Dalia asked. She'd refrained from asking the question over the three weeks, but it started to plague the back of her mind recently, like some parasite. It had seemed a bit too peaceful to her, although she could just be paranoid.

IC: Angel (Treehouse, Le-Wahi)Angel stood up and moved to the mirror, checking on the status of his Mark of Lust-shaped scar on his chest as he examined his appearance in the mirror. Since they had gone into hiding, the Toa of Fire had taken a page from Dorian's book and started keeping his sense of style up to date; it helped to keep attention away from them. In the back of his head, he thought of Kearrstrun's visit while Dalia slept, and how they were going to try and bring Tuara back. The assistant hadn't sent any word since then, so Angel had no choice but to assume the worst. She was gone; the thought made Angel want to cry on the spot, and he lowered his head, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath."No," he finally replied, turning around and putting a grin on his face for Dalia's sake. "When I was in Le-Koro the other day, I heard a rumor that a Toa of Iron matching Dorian's description tore down the docks, killing himself in the process. If it's true, Tank'll be focusing on getting a new Bearer of Rage. If it's not, they're gonna be looking for him. Either way, we are so far down on the list of Tank's priorities that it's a wonder our names can even fit on the list in the first place."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: AelynnThe Toa of Iron wasn't really expecting to be bothered... And was definately not expecting to turn around and have Auron pop out of thin air. This caused her to jump slightly in surprise and reach for her blade."Oh... Its you..." she said, recognizing the Toa of Fire. Getting over the strange feeling that she always seemed to have when talking with the Toa, Aelynn started to feel slightly embaressed by her reaction. "Sorry, um... Do you need anything?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Lumira
IC: Madrihk"Bother us? Oh, not at all. In fact, we got so many workers here right now that I thought I might as well exploit the situation a bit. If they're going to build a bunch of stuff anyways, I'm sure they could make some furniture as well.""That reminds me..." he muttered, "...I'll have to look over the work plans. I've been told Ambages wanted only me to see them."
"Sir, I need a word with you."
Madrihk turned away from Lumira when Kethrye called his attention. To his dismay, he noticed Skaarn still hanging around nearby.At least I can tabs on him this way, he reasoned."Yes, Kethrye, what is it?" he asked his fellow Toa of Ice.

IC: Tank - Tank's Mark - Chapter 2This had to be Arekule.'Move further'Iris "fast-forwarded" deeper into the memories. This time, the Toa opened up a brown book to the first page, blank, before starting to write in it. This was Arekule's memories. No doubt about that. But there was something he'd wanted to see in particular.'Keep going.'Images flashed as the pair flipped through memory after memory. More writing, diagrams, a lab, watching Utu, capturing Utu.'Stop.'Perfectly aimed, they landed on Arekule's memory of standing over Utu on an operating table, obviously unconscious. A pang of fear blipped into Tank's existence. He shrugged it off, and continued watching. Arekule had just placed the melted Krillactum into the flesh he had cut out in the shape of the Fear Rune, and had started to clean the wound.Tank watched in awe as the procedure continued, the articulate and precise movement of his hands were interesting all on their own. Arekule injected something into the Mark, causing it to glow. Tank remembered reading about how Utu woke up in the middle of the procedure, and was watching for it. It didn't happen, at least, not the way he thought it would.Utu's eyes opened, except, they shone a brilliant white. And didn't just shine, the light seemed to be a form of fire, rising up. Utu started seizing up, flexing and unflexing his muscles. Arekule started to move back, reaching for his blade. Tank started to feel the fear, now more serious. Utu started levitating on the bed. A flash of Utu's face over top the memory. Tank's projection reared back.More flashes, flashes Arekule seemed to be ignoring. Or not seeing. The memory paused, and jittered, skipping back and forth in place. The fear was overwhelming, Tank started to panick, unable to leave the memory on his own, and apparently unable to communicate with Iris, 'Tarn!' Nothing, 'TARN!'Utu started flashing, flickering in and out of existence. He sat up, eyes no longer glowing, turning his head slowly to Arekule. Or was he facing Arekule? No. The memory had paused, Arekule was frozen in place. Utu was facing Tank. Standing up, the Toa of ice moved over, closer to the view."Hello Tank," Tank didn't respond, all he felt was fear, whether from seeing Utu speaking directly to him, or some other force, "I hope you're doing well. Being alive and all."Tank stuttered in an attempt to see if speaking to Utu was even possible, "You're dead."Utu just smiled, "Dorian raised a good point at the wedding- which I was unable to make it to, Tillian'll have to understand, I was a little tied up- You never did find my body."Tank was beyond comprehending what was currently happening. He hoped, prayed, that the Utu before him, was just a memory, haunting him, "Nobody could've survived what happened to you. Dorian was wrong."Utu's smile twitched a little as he came closer, his voice surprisingly soothing, "We'll just have to wait then won't we? To see who really was right."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC:... :( But I just made a character that makes a living by pulling off cons... :PIC:Ankt"Or, you could pretend to be part of the Sanctum, and try it your way, and if that doesn't work, I'll come up and just join their group. Then, I'll lure him away, and then we're done." Ankt said, shrugging his shoulders. "But hey, you're the brains of this operation."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Angel (Treehouse, Le-Wahi)"Hey, hey, don't worry about it," Angel whispered soothingly, brushing Dalia's cheek with his thumb. "If he's gone, good for us. If he's not, then we'll deal with him if we have to."His mouth twitched into a charming grin, and he plopped down onto the bed in front of Dalia, legs crossed and hands holding hers.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Angel (Treehouse, Le-Wahi)A smile, tinged with sad humor, cut Angel's face like a knife through butter as he squeezed her hands and lay down on the bed, looking up at the ceiling, semidetached. "I doubt that, somehow."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Angel (Treehouse, Le-Wahi)"Just didn't get a lot of sleep last night, I guess," sighed Angel. "Not to mention, Dorian dead...the guy was like a leech, never seemed to really go away...not to mention, he's the reason you and I, well..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tank - Tank's MarkUtu vanished, and was back on the table. Or, above the table, and the memory was progressing as usual. Tank tried to speak to Iris again. His spirit screamed as loud as it could.'GET US OUT!'Tank felt Tarn respond, flipping the pair out of his Mark, and out of his mind.Tank's eyes ripped open, gasping for air as though he was drowning, he pushed himself up against the wall, trying to get away from an invisible force. Kearrstrun's face was covered in confusion, so Tank told him why he was panting.Fear in his eyes Tank looked up at the Toa of sonics, now on his own feet, staring worriedly at Kearrstrun."Utu is alive."

Edited by We Are Legion

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC- VerakVerak nodded. That was a surprisingly good idea for a seemingly not so smart toa.Was Ankt conning him? The toa of oil had gotten in on Verak's side easy, and might even be manipulating Verak... The toa of stone decided to keep an eye on him. He had to be careful."That is actually a very smart notion, brother. Back-up, hm? Well, if I need you, be ready for a change of plan. Stay here, wait, and improvise. Always be ready."Verak stood up and brushed some mud and dirt of his armor, trying to look as polished and nice as he could. Didn't work much, seeing as he was pretty tattered and scraped up. But this didn't worry Verak. He was confident he could do this. After readjusting his blade straps, he walked proudly into Pala-Koro's clearing.He did not walk with his usual swagger and confidence. His clip was brisk and clean, like a good businessman's. He lost the usual grin and the smile in his eyes, become as cold and solid looking as he could manage.He walked up to the gates and paused before entering the Koro, taking a second to look refined. "Hello?" He loudly asked. His voice had changed too- gone was the rollicking, back-of-the-throat accent he usually spoke with- he had taken on a strong, Ko-Matoran dialect, crisp and clean and smooth."I am here to see Madrihk." Verak announced, hoping some member would notice him.

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: "Oh, I completely agree," Demetrius cut in without looking up, seemingly far more interested in mending a scratch in the armor on his thumb than Madrihk and Kethyre's conversation. He raised his head to find the two senior ILS members looking at him. He shrugged. "What?"

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: Kearrstrun - Le-WahiAngelus was cut short when the pair realized Kearrstrun was at the doorway, stepping inside. He nodded, "I hope I'm not interrupting, but this is important."He eyed Angelus and Dalia. Dalia looked confused, Angelus looked slightly upset. He must not have told her of his previous visit. Or he thought the news had something to do with Tuara. He decided to leave out the part about Iris, "Tank spoke to Utu in a memory of Arekule's."He checked his satchel, "He's convinced he's alive."Kearrstrun looked out the door behind him quickly, "I don't want to jump to any conclusions before we know for sure, but if he is back Utu is going to be looking for you," The Assistant said, nodding to Dalia, "I wanted to let you know so you can ensure you have the tools and knowledge to defend yourselves."

Edited by We Are Legion

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Skyra - Bright-Star Inn, Le-koro -"I'm gonna get some air, take a stroll around the koro....I'll catch up with you guys later." I said, and before anyone could say anything or object I had gone through the door and began to leap from tree branch to tree branch, in moments I was gone, no way of tracking me, I need some time alone, to think....After a while I came across a familiar sight, my hut...where me and Mimira had lived for years. I jumped down from the branch I had been perched on and opened to door to my home, it was just like I left it inside....messy....

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC-Kemati:Kemati sighed, slowly riding through the jungle on his pet Ussal, wondering how he'd managed to get himself in this mess...again. And again, he took a sip from one of his bottles of scotch, slowly getting drunk as he traveled. Although, all it really did was make him remember what he was here for...and at the same time, forget. What was he looking for? Oh, yes, Pala-Koro...home of the vaunted "ILS," he was told. Well, being the impatient Ta-Matoran he was, of course he had to drop everything to go and see it, maybe join up.For the umpteenth time, he cursed himself for his rash decisions. "Let's go join the ILS," he said in a sing-song voice, mocking himself. "It'll be fine, all you have to do is go to Le-Wahi, find some half-brain Le-Matoran with a map, take the map and go to find Pala-Koro...only all the trails that were on the map have been overgrown in the last three days." He snorted in disgust. "Now I'm off to a place I don't even know about, most likely about to die on the way there because I have no food or safe water...Ah, what fun!" He sighed again, just letting his Ussal carry him off to wherever it wanted to go.He didn't notice that he'd reached his destination until he'd been sitting by the wall for five minutes, though...and about ready to fall off of his Ussal."Well...looky there," he mumbled, his sight blurred slightly. "I made it...Now I just have to get through the gate and things will be fine..."OOC: And Kemati is up for interaction.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Angel (Treehouse, Le-Wahi)He has to be dead. I watched him die! I watched from the ROOFTOPS as he sank!Angel was slipping, sliding into a pit of even deeper despair, and for a minute or two, he couldn't even speak. He had noted the non-mention of Tuara and immediately assumed the worst: he held his hands to his face and tried not to groan, tried not to cry, as he realized he was now the only one left. Tuara. Gone. Kinvex. Gone. If he went to see Dren, he would be blamed for letting Tuara go loose."I'm coming with you."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME