Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC ZharukZharuk watched as several beings jumped off of the Fowadi and started runnning for Le-Koro. Looking towards the distance, he could see a faint, firey glow. Picking up Sonius, he started to run after the ILF and the Guards. Noticing Genno standing nearby, he yelled to him "Come on!"IC GennoA toa of plasma called out to me. His tone was urgent. I followed him.IC OrtherionThe toa of stone continued generating stone shards. A storm of pebbles was flying through the air, the tiny rocks hitting both the Xa-Koronans and the Rama. More and more bings fell to the onslaught of the pebbles.

IC: Dehkaz

For the love of-

"Kale!" the Toa of Magnetism shouted, looking from the Toa of Stone rapidly disappearing from view to the deck for a moment. "Hold the ship!"

With that, Dehkaz jumped off the deck of the armored warship, his powerful legs sending him a good few meters into the air. At the top of his arc, he tapped into his elemental power, shaping a strong magnetic field below him. The effect was almost instantaineous, as the gunmetal armored Toa was shot through the air by his own armor. While it wasn't as fast as Naona's Kakama, it allowed him to fly over the trees, shortening the distance by quite a bit.

If there was one thing Dehkaz wasn't going to ever do, it was let his commanding officer, and friend, go into battle alone.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC. Kyjuism.The Akrainid sat in his seat, hands clasped at his chin. He leaned forward, listening to the Matoran as he gave his report. "Mr. Kyju, we've just received word from the Le-Koroans! They're being attacked by the military from Xa-Koro! They need help immediately!"Kyju nodded, stoically continuing to listen."Have you spoken with the other council members?" It was an expected question. Kyju knew he had more influence than the others."Some of them. We are attempting to rally the leaders of the Ussalry.""I'll see what I can do, son. We'll take care of the Xa-Koroans."As the Matoran left, he considered one last thing:"How large is the attack force?""It's not the full army, they say. Probably just a fraction."He nodded, and Kyju dismissed him to leave the office. What were the plans of the Xa-Koroans? What was their role in the destruction of their Islets? As a high-standing official on the island, he'd gotten word on what was happening. Why were they attacking? What were the other parts of the army doing? It was rather confusing, all of it. Kyju realized quickly, however: it was a cover. But for what? He sighed. He would attempt to convince the Council to send military forces.---------An emergency meeting had been called. Kyju had gotten the entire Council of Thirty to the building in the night. He had first apologized for the inconvenience, then began his speech. Most people agreed with him, ruffling the speech with nods of agreement."...and that's why I believe we should send Ussalry members in support of Le-Koro. All in favor?"Including him, there were seventeen in favor, thirteen against. The army would be sent over as soon as possible.------Across the Koro, Ussalrymen on patrol, in the HQ, and even a few on break were readied to go and sent towards the Highway. All Ussals prepared, nearly the entire force rushed to Le-Koro for the second major battle there. In the end, only thirteen were left at home, in honor of the thirteen council members against the assist.-------Kyju himself rode towards the Koro of the trees in a chariot, armed with his broadsword and dual katanas.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Kale Ironshaper- Le-wahi- Fowadi

IC: His head jerked up from at the sound of his name reverberating through the ship. Standing up and grabbing his jar he turned to Plagia and said, "Looks like I'm needed up on deck. You can come with if you want."

With that he made his way out of the cramped lower deck and over to the ships wheel, now vacant since Dehkaz had gone and launched himself back towards land.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC, Verdi: Let's see- one ugly brute and one almost as nasty Toa. Who should I pick first?

Yeah, I'm going with Mr. Big-and-Ugly.

As soon as Sisk shouted "Oi!" I pulled the launcher's trigger and began firing disks at the Earth Skakdi's face. If I could hit him, it could give us an advantage...

OOC: Earth Skakdi (and Toa of Air, to a lesser extent) being engaged by Sisk and Verdi.

IC: Lans

Alright, you want me to be bloody honest I'll be bloody honest. First off nobody get's to wreck Le-Koro but me, so Mister wannabe invaders be warned. Second, nobody sets fire to my Koro, but me, so Mister wannabe hero, you're a moron.

Now ranting out of the way you have no idea how describable peeved I was at these attackers. Lans' bird, Claw-Wing could thus be seen speeding towards Skyscratcher, a nasty vengeance gripping the bird and it's rider. Seated in the second seat, Lashev was holding on for dear life. Still relatively new to the Gukko Force, the Ko-Matoran had never been on a bird flying this fast, with this much fury. It was quite a new experience.

Taking command as squad leader, Lans brought Claw-Wing to a sudden stop next Skyscratcher, hovering in place next to the other bird. "Sisk, I need a status update now! Lashev keep those morons off of the Commander's back, give him some breathing room." Since when did I become such a leader, yeah it was mysterious, I guess having men I wanted to protect really helps with maturity.

Still... "And guys, these invaders decided to pick a fight with our Koro, let's show them how Le-Matoran party!" Lans shouted, raising a fist in the air for emphasis. If you're gonna attack my Koro, you better be ready for the party of your life, cause it's probably gonna be the last party you'll ever get.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Rit

A "THUD!" was heard as the wooden end of my Naginata collided with the side of a foolish attacker's face. "Yes, I noticed," I remarked dryly to Vaisaga's comment. However none of this sat right with me. Why attack Le-Koro, especially with such a minor force, what could he possibly hope to gain. After all it didn't look like this army of his could possibly take down the Gukko Force, so was a fear tactic?

My thoughts were interrupted as a mad-eyed Matoran charged me, however an unskilled opponent like the Matoran rarely had good balance. A lack of balance, the Matoran would find, was very easy for a Ko-Toa to exploit as the Matoran slipped on a now frozen puddle. Knocked to the ground the butt of my Naginata slapped down on his face, knocking him unconscious. The Matoran would wake up with quite the concussion.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Ortherion

The toa of stone overheard a being say "Of course, I wonder why they're attacking this village." "If we can capture one of their officers, we can find out," Ortherion replied. He encased one of the attackers, a vortixx, in a solid cocoon of stone; something he wouldn't be able to break out of for a long while.

IC: Kehuri

"Oh, to Karzahni with this," muttered the Toa of Earth. He could come look for Aparangi later. Right now, Le-Koro seemed a more pressing matter. Hey, maybe he could nab a Hau there, while he was at it.

Sensitive eyes spotting the glow of fire in the distance, he activated his Kualsi, warping directly over Le-Koro and landing on an elevated house platform.

The height wasn't something he was used to, and he had to grab onto a branch to steady himself and get his bearings. He surveyed the destruction. Toa fighting Toa, Matoran fighting Matoran, Skakdi fighting Skakdi. And worse, Toa fighting Matoran. Killing Matoran.

Setting Ilu down, he warped down to the ground, right in front of an Xa-Koro Matoran. He deflected his attack and promptly grabbed onto his mask, wrenching it off his face and tossing it out of sight. "STOP!" he screamed. "STOP FIGHTING! BROTHERS!"

He dashed through the chaos, knocking off Kanohi and tripping tougher opponents, anything to stop the fighting without death. "STOP KILLING YOUR BROTHERS!"

He grabbed a non-Xa-Koronan Toa of Stone by the shoulders and thrust his face close to his, "DON'T KILL THEM! FOR THE LOVE OF MATA NUI, TAKE THEIR MASKS, INJURE, MAIM, BUT DON'T KILL YOUR BROTHERS!" With that, he let go and kept running, repeating his desperate plea to the other defenders, creating potholes under the attackers' feet, knocking off still more masks, and doing all he could to stay alive, himself.

In his desperation, he accidentally triggered a new function to his drill, causing it to split, extend, and gradually form itself into a shield. Taking the change in stride as quickly as possible, he put it to good use, blocking incoming attacks.

"STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!"

OOC: That was Ortherion, by the way.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC Ortherion".... Random hippy moment..." Ortherion muttered, stunned. That distraction proved to be pretty bad as a matoran knocked him over with a shield bash. Quickly getting back up, he ripped the matoran's kanohi off of his face and threw it like a disc at an approaching enemy. A humongous skakdi, he took the blow to the face. Crying out in pain, he supn around, knocking over the turaga behind him. This domino effect continued for a bit until onee person wasn't knocked over.That person was a giant toa of plasma. A 11 foot tall toa of plasma. "This is bad," Ortherion said, readying himself. Then he remembered his mask. Activating it, he vanished only to reappear on the roof of a hut. "Okay," he thought. "Time for another approach." He focused hard, and the pebbles from his earlier attack that had fallen to the ground began to move again. The sifting stones would prove to be treacherous for the footing of the invaders.

IC: I nodded. "Okay. Nidiak, Slannak, Desilix, Zakama, you go after the mask. Nidiak, you have command. Don't do anything stupid. I trust your ability to lead. Merla, Revor, you're with me. We've got a battle to investigate. Let's MOVE, people." Revor coated my wooden armor in a thin layer of steel and offered to do the same for Merla.

OOC: DoctorCouch, Constructman, if you have questions pm me. Otherwise, let's rock.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: "I don't think the island is quite that big, but good point. I can get there in an instant, but I don't know about the rest of us... Okay, I'll be back. If it's a major thing, one all of us are needed for, I'll come back and get you guys." Sticking my fist onto a tree, I made it grow bigger, and turn bright orange. Looking back at the glow, I activated my mask.

I appeared with a slight pop a bit above the battlefield, landing in the middle of a platform. My extra armor, which covered my entire body, would make me practically impossible to recognize. The attackers were obvious. The defenders tended not to burn and pillage villages (Yay for rhymes). Vines sprung up around the feet of some of the attackers as I drew my sword and grew a second stinging nettle one.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

Glanway ignored Kehuri's rampage. Had better things to do, such as saving his life and protecting his home and honor. He recalled the Volo Lutu, slamming one invader on another, knocking them both out. A matoran charged at him with an axe. Glanway moved to the side, dodging a chop meant for his head. The foolish soldier's axe got wedged in the Platform of the village. One kick to the groin while the enemy was pulling his axe out from the platform was enough to curl the Xa-Koroan over. Glanway took the butt of his Volo Lutu launcher and whacked the invader's mask hard, knocking another enemy out. Glanway was picking up the axe when a fist slammed into his stomach, knocking the wind out of him and sending The Le-Matoran reeling a few feet back. He raised the newfound axe in quick defense, swinging it around clumsily with one hand while the other nursed his acheing wound. The enemy grabbed a spear from a nearby corpse and approached. Glanway dropped the hatchet, began wielding his Volo Lutu Launcher, and fired at shield behind his attacker, pulling it back in. It collided with the soldier's back, knocking him over. Glanway rushed up, picked up the shield, and bashed the Xa-Koroan's head a few times for good measure.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Kehaga - Le-koro -

Kehaga stood near the deceased Nui-Rama, bug guts and juices all over him, his raked back was also bleeding quite nicely. He looked at Kunitu, his eyes making him appear like he was in a daze. "I suck."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Rit

"I've been wondering the same thing," I replied before thinking more on the matter myself, after all why attack the Koro with the second most powerful military. Attacking Le-Koro is almost as suicidal as attacking Ta, so what could possibly be the reason behind it. Plus they screaming stuff about being from Xa-Koro, but why attack, it makes no sense. Xa-Koro is filled with lowlifes who can't even pull themselves together, which means someone has to be manipulating them, leading them. Not to mention to make them go on this suicide run whoever it is sure as karz convincing and definitely smart.

That's the part that worried me the most, because if they were smart then it meant they had a plan, and frankly I was very concerned as to what sort of plan it might be. After all if they could rally Xa who knew what other sort of filth they could have called to their side or what the group's motives may be.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC-Lashev:

"I just took a big swig of brandy, I'm shooting disks at crazy Toa while staring at a bird's arse, you're talking to somebody, and the world won't stop spinning," Lashev verbally observed, firing a few more disks at some of the fighters from the Xa-Koro Army.

"This has got to be the best. Party. Ever!"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: KehuriExhausted from his shouting, fighting, and creation of pitfalls, the Toa of Earth teleported back up to the platform where he had left Ilu. The little Rahi had hopped inside the nearest hut and huddled in the corner. Kehuri's heart ached for having damaged its wing and then having it brought to such chaos.He sat down in front of the hut's entrance, panting as he watched the battle continue below. A tear rolled down his mask. It was a massacre, and he was too exhausted to wonder why it had even happened.Still, he kept his eyes open in case someone decided he was an easy target.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: Kehaga - Le-koro -

"Okay." He said rather causally, despite the mass chaos and hysteria around them. He climbed up the Gukko from the saddle and sat down, grabbing a disk. "I'm ready to send some villains to karz!" He said with a crazed voice, he might of been losing it just a little bit.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Dehkaz

"...Good idea," Dehkaz agreed, letting himself drop to the ground running. Unlike most ranged fighters, Dehkaz was very athletic, almost like a melee fighter in terms of reflexes and physical abilities, rather than one used to staying back in a battle. As such, it was no problem for him to drop to the ground running, and instantly roll under a fallen log half proped up against another tree. The gunmetal armored Toa lept back up, and continued running without breaking his stride.

Still, every now and then he used a small portion of his elemetal power to shove himself around a tree or boulders too large for him to leap over.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:: I slashed a Matoran with my wooden sword. I had heard Kehuri's proclamation, and I was mostly using my protosteel blade to block, taking people down with the wooden one. A sword made of the material mine was made of would barely break the skin, let alone kill. Once the cut was there, however, a poison would seep in. Not a deadly one, but it would make the skin swell and hurt like karz. In other words, beesting. I slashed with the steel blade, vines hurtling out of it and giftwrapping another attacker. "HAS ANYONE TRIED TO STOP THE BLAZE YET?"

BZPRPG Profiles