Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Agni quietly walked behind Mef and Valria until they reached the door to Onewa's hut. The Toa of fire stepped up next to his friends and looked at Valria, indicating the door with his hand. "It's your gig, sister," he said, calmly, "you've waited long enough to talk with the Turaga, I think that should come first."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Moylan"Xxeth, I think the captain needs to be thrown back into his chambers, wouldn't you agree?"She remarked with a cold grin."Tooroko seems too weak willed to be captain... So I guess we'll see how you do at it."She was completely serious looking.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Xxeth"Me? Captain? Huh...I'm not really the responsible type though..."Xxeth pondered this for a moment, and then, without a word, he tied Odhran up to the mast again. "This time, I'm really not that sorry..." IC: Skyra"Sounds good, well, Noran, I think we should go see Turaga Onewa before we leave, and my friends too, sound good?"

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:Odhrán"Ha ha." Odhrán said, a grin on his face as he did not get tied up. "I've already proven that I can beat all of you." His grin turned into a frown. "Need I beat that lesson into you again?"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Xxeth"Now, now...Captain, surely you don't think you could take ALL of us at once, do you? Try fighting someone of your same element, and a Toa of Magnetism, you'll lose outright..."The thing with Xxeth's tone was, you couldn't tell if he was serious or not.

IC: (Noran)"Alright then, if ya'll would please step outside my house, I can lock it up. We can all get goin' and headin' our separate ways." The Toa of Stone ushered everyone out of his house and after giving a wave and a nod, starting making his way back to Onewa, he didn't necessarily see the point in talking to Onewa before they mounted their rescue attempt, however he wasn't going to fight about it, he'd just rather get it over and find Hafu and get him back to safety.IC: (Valria)Valria nodded, knocking on the door before entering. Now she would have a little more information why she was here exactly and who or what they met in Po-Koro and why it was so relevant to her remembering."Uhh....Turaga Onewa?" Valria asked, shyly, nervous of the old Turaga.OOC: Um, did something happen to Onewa, cause I remembering seeing something but I can't exactly remember what.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Skyra, MimiraAs they got closer to the Turaga's place, Skyra spotted Mimira, Zealokan, Paygies, and Dekuna. "Big brother!" Mimira ran up to Skyra. "You're okay!""Of course I'm okay Mimira, I was more worried about where you were." Skyra looked at Zealokan and the other Toa, "So, what's going on guys? Did Virthee find a cure to Turaga Onewa's condition?"

Edited by Snelly

IC (Dekuna): Dekuna shook his head. "Sadly not" he replied. "But he thinks the illness is similar to that caused by the infected koli balls of a century ago. That's why we've removed all of the Turaga's belongings from his hut" he gestured to the pile. "To remove the tainted object, not to steal"IC (Tooroko): "Woah, calm down everyone" Tooroko interjected. "This was only going to be a joke, so let's not get violent over a bit of fun."

ppg2.png

IC: Zealokan, PayigesPayiges had become conscious again a bit before Skyra had shown up. 'Where were you, Skyra?''A better question, where in Karzahni are the others?' He kicked up the dust in frustration, his green eyes flaring slightly brighter. 'Seriously, this is ridiculous.'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

OOC: Lekua from Le-Wahi.IC: LekuaCyclone landed on the outskirts of Po-Koro. The flight had been uneventful, save for an encounter with an avian Rahi that had fled after being struck with a well-placed disc. As Lekua dismounted, Cyclone took to the skies again, circling above, ready to descend at a moment's notice if he was needed.OOC: EW - could you have your group run into Lekua on your way out of Po-Koro?

Q2TtLEz.png

IC:Odhrán"By myself?" Odhrán asked with a surprised look on his face. "Well... I guess I could. But why would I? I have other crewmembers you know..."Odhrán turned to Tooroko. "I know it's a joke, and you know it's a joke, but I think they wanna keep going with it." He shrugged. "And I think a bit of sparring is just what we need."FivaFiva ran up to Snelly and co. "Oh hi guys!" he called, panting heavily. "Have you seen Virthee? I've *Gasp* been trying *Pant* to find him."

OOC: Well, the Turaga is fine, physically as far as I know, but still sick from drinking the tainted water, other than that, nothing wrong.IC:Agni stood behind Valria. Not as close as Mef, though. The Toa of fire still found his friends smitten behaviour to be one of the good things happening around him these days and he chuckled softlyat the thought, waiting for the Turaga, or rather one of his aides to answer the door.He also noticed some other Toa, headed towards the Turaga's hut as well. But they seemed to be caught up in talking among themselves, so he focused back on their own interlocution.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC [Rulsik- Po-Wahi]: As the tall Toa fleed the canyons, a mischeivious red and yellow Matoran smirked, pleased with what had happened. He couldn't stand there and admire his handiwork though. He had to keep moving, afterall, he was a wanted man. "That should throw her off my tail for a while," He told himself as he walked away, sure that no one was following him. That annoying Toa had been chasing after him for sometime, constantly hampering with his plans. He'd set up the trap to send her a message. "Stay away." He whispered, his words caught in the wind. Hopefully she'd listen, but he doubted it. Apparently, one of her loved ones had died in his attack on Ta-Wahi. He wasn't bothered one bit, many Matoran would have to die for his mission, but in the end, it would be worth it. When the Matoran finally picked up their swords and bravely knocked on the doors of Makuta, ready to take their island back from him and the Toa, his mission would finally be complete. Until he accomplished that, he couldn't rest or sleep, less risk chance of being captured.This was the life of Rulsik, a matoran fugitive from Ta-Wahi. He was travelling through the islands, without a home, constantly evading law enforcement to find others like him. Others who agreed with his cause. Now that business was done in Po-Wahi and he had one useful ally, he'd head towards one of the other areas. The place he had in mind was Ga-Wahi. Turning around one more time, just to make sure no one was following, he left Po-Wahi...OOC: To Ga-Wahi.

character_37075_f.jpg

IC:Odhrán"They're pretending to mutiny." Odhrán explained. "But I just came up with a brilliant idea." he said, a cunning gleam in his eyes. "Alright, everybody listen up!" Odhrán called to his crew. "If you think that you could do a better job than me at captaining this crew, form a line."

IC: MoylanMoylan quickly dodged the fruit, and put herself at the front of the line. She didn't know if anyone else would join the line, but she knew she could do a better job that that bumbling moron Odhran ever could. And if given the chance, she would prove it.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Xxeth"You know, not that I couldn't do better, I'm just too...lazy to be captain, seriously, nothing would get done, I'm gonna sit this one out."IC: Skyra, MimiraSkyra shrugged at everyone. "Don't know where everyone is, I'm assuming they're chasing Vidar. As for Virthee, he's probably nearby, he wouldn't go far from his patent."Skyra turned to Mimira, "Hey sis, I need to you go back to Le-koro and deliver Turaga Matau a message for me, he needs to know what's going on, he did send me out here after all."Mimira looked at Skyra, "But, I want to stay with you..." "Mimira, it's really starting to get more dangerous then ever, I'm not sure even I can keep you safe. Please, I'll be at Ta-koro soon anyway, you can always come find me if you need to."Mimira sighed, "Okay..." Skyra smiled,"Good." He put his face close to Mimira's ear and whispered into it for a while. "Got all that?" "Hmm, I think so, ya.""Alright, getting going then!" Mimira nodded, hopped onto Mistweaver and flew off.OOC: Mimira to Le-Wahi.

OOC: Lekua from Le-Wahi.IC: LekuaCyclone landed on the outskirts of Po-Koro. The flight had been uneventful, save for an encounter with an avian Rahi that had fled after being struck with a well-placed disc. As Lekua dismounted, Cyclone took to the skies again, circling above, ready to descend at a moment's notice if he was needed.OOC: EW - could you have your group run into Lekua on your way out of Po-Koro?

Ooc: Not sure how to do that, so you can initiate it.Ic: Stannis and the others conversed with each other like traveling schoolchildren as they walked towards the gate of the city. They delighted themselves in the relative peace of the moment, some throwing theories back and forth and others just talking about the weather of how nasty sand was. There was nothing more to do here in Po-Wahi for now, so it was off to Onu-Koro.

I.C. The ball flew over Kranuka's head, but missed the goal. Kranuka scooped up the ball and tried to use the mallet to knock the ball into the goal. "FOUR!!!" he yelled just before he hit the ball."

IC Fehron lunged for the ball. He managed to knock it off course, sending it careening into the wall. He then ran towards it.OOC: Still 3-1

aouROFb.png

IC: MoylanA cold grin crossed her face at the news. She turned, walking to the front of the ship with the grin still on her face."Draebe, get this ship heading toward Ga-Koro. Xxeth, Tooroko, do whatever your jobs are. And Odhran... clean the deck."It felt good to be in-charge.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: LekuaAs he entered Po-Koro, Lekua noticed a small group of Matoran walking in the opposite direction. Judging by their appearance, none of them seemed to be from the area. That's rather odd-strange, Lekua thought. Perhaps they might-could be the very ones I'm looking for?"Excuse me," Lekua called as he hurried over to them. "Do any of you know someone who is named-called Stannis?"

Q2TtLEz.png

IC:Odhrán"Uhh... No." Odhran said, a smug grin on his face. "I'm taking my sick day right now. Don't expect to see me above deck, or doing any chores for the entire day." He started walking away, before turning back."Oh, and by the way..." Odhrán called a grin on his face. "Now that you're in charge, I"d like to discuss my salery." He showed her some papers. "As you can see, I believe that my services are not appreciated. I've been a member of this team for quite a while, but I still have the lowest pay." He looked up from the papers with a grin. "As we all know, the captain gets the lowest pay. So I believe that you should check your salary and change your thirty percent, to the five percent that I have. I should get at least fifteen percent, like all the other members, and the rest goes for the upkeep of this ship."

IC: Moylan"Who said you even get a day off? This is my ship now, and the rules are changing. Anyone wants to take a break, they can do so at the bottom of the ocean."She glared right into the eyes of Odhran, who was probably realizing that he had had a very, very bad idea."You're right, the pay is off... You shouldn't even be getting five percent... I believe I can correct that easily. You'll get paid enough rations to keep you alive, nothing more."She turned back toward the front of the ship."And this is a pirate crew, we're going to act like it. First ship smaller than ours we see, we take it down, take everything on it, and sell the survivors as slaves."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles