Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Patriarchs, Mord, Rolned, CedilTirzan bade goodbye to his comrades. The Mata Nui Marine Corps was on to them... well, just Tirzan, anyways, but if they got to him, they would find Quoren and Wal-El, and then it would get bloody. But either way, he ran north.Quoren and Wal-El loaded themselves on to a Gukko bound for Ko-Koro.OOC: Quoren and Wal-El to Ko-Koro."Well, if he's not here, then where is he?" Rolned growled.Staff Sergeant Cedil Griggs ran through the cleared camp, looking for his commanding officer."Lieutenant!" he called out, seeing Rolned. "I got news that Tirzan was giving a speech just a little to the north.""Come on, let's go!" Rolned shouted, signalling his Marines to follow.Mord pulled out his disk launcher and followed the team to the north. Then he heard the zinging sounds of Zamor launchers."Got some resistance," Rolned announced. "Take 'em down."

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: ZaukWhile the Toa of Lightning was mostly listening to what was being said, a conversation off to the side of them caugh his attention."-know that giant Rama Hive in Le-Wahi?" the Po-Matoran asked his friend."Yeah, what about it?" said a Fe-Matoran."Well, some group call the YLS or ILS or something went and attacked it," replied the Po-Matoran.Well, that seems like a stupid thing to do, thought Zauk as he followed the conversation. Being a hunter, he knew exactly how tough those Rama could be."What a bunch of cool dudes.""Yeah, but guess what, they managed to actually destroy it," the Po-Matoran said, waving his arms around for affect.OOC: If you guys got plans or anything then I'll end this here, if not, well, here's an option. :D

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Vorasku's organization regrouped after the attack, checking their injuries. Luckily, none were hurt too badly. They then began walking, looking for more members for their ultimate goal, destroying the ILS.OOC: Open for interaction.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: GarmeThe Ko-Matoran and rockbrain had finally reached the tunnel to Onu-Koro, not that it did anything to calm the already panicky Garme. She just wanted to get out of there, find somewhere safe. A thought crossed her mind, one of her friend who had moved to Ga-Koro for acting lessons. Maybe he could help out, plus it would be really nice to see him again. The quickest way to get there would be to travel to Ko-Wahi, then to Ga-Wahi."Hey Rockbrain, we're going to Ko-Koro."OOC: Garme to Onu-Koro

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC (Deriva)"We need information then. Without a trail to follow....." Deriva shook her head. This was looking to be impossible.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Mord, Rolned, Cedil, Tirzan"Well, good luck you guys," Cedil said. "I gotta head out. Some business in Ko-Wahi with some Kumu Islet Toa.""Good luck to you too," Rolned replied. "Those guys can be impossible."OOC: Cedil to Ko-Koro.IC: Rolned turned to the remainder of his team. "All right," he said. "We have a full fix on Tirzan. He just ran through Po-Koro and is hiding in the desert to the north. He has himself cornered. We go in and make him regret his decisions."Mord nodded, loading his disk launcher. They went through a day's hard walking and rested in an inn in Po-Koro before setting out the next day for their target. Heavy Skakdi resistance barred their way, but not for long.Rolned smirked, looking at their handiwork. But Tirzan was nowhere to be found.Tirzan was flying high over the coast on a Gukko provided by his comrades. He would watch the show, then depart to his safehouse in Ko-Wahi. He gave the signal...It was a hard-fought battle and for now, they had to retreat. Mord dragged a comrade to the Gukkos, but he heard a rumbling. Little did the 30000 Toa know that underneath them was a large cavern that had been dug-out just for this occasion. Now, the support pillars had been knocked down. The team plunged into the ground, a mountain of sand piling onto them.Tirzan laughed as he flew away from the scene.OOC: Tirzan to Ko-Koro.IC: Rolned struggled for air, gripping his throat and trying to claw his way to the surface. But he could hardly move as it was. He suffocated and died.Mord, however was near the surface. He dragged his body out of the sand. He had been utterly crushed from the chest down. For a minute he crawled, hearing the voice of his daughter."Daddy! Get up, Daddy!"But he couldn't. He slumped over, looking at the sun. But it wasn't the sun... Everything suddenly faded to white.OOC: Lt. Rolned Vasquez and Sgt. Mord Jackson KIA.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: ZaukOOC: If you guys got plans or anything then I'll end this here, if not, well, here's an option. :D
IC (Deriva)
OOC: Yeah, all right. Screw Tarcvor, let's grab that option and find something else to do. XDIC: NaruNaru hadn't overheard the conversation herself, but she could see that Zauk was lost in thought and not listening to Deriva."Something on your mind, Zauk?" she asked.

OOC: :PIC: Zauk"An' guess what?" The Po-Matoran continued, "They also got the Turaga back, all of them!""No freakin' way.""Oh yeah, strait from the Guard itself."Around this time Zauk registered "got the Turaga back", and he froze completely. The Turaga were back. Safe, as far as he knew."Something on your mind, Zauk?" he heard Naru ask. He turned to the Toa of Plasma, a smile suddenly growing on his face as he said, "Naru, the Turaga are back."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Agate - Mask Shop, Po-Koro - Agate walked toward where Sythrih pointed. Up head was a shop called the Happy Mask Salesman, inside there we're all sorts of masks to choose from. Agate still wanted to know how Sythrih's mask had been broken in the first place, but she'd worry about that after Sythrih got a new one. "Alright...which one?"
IC: Agate - Mask Shop, Po-Koro - Agate could see that Sythrih was too out of it to pick, and Laryn was obviously distracted by all the masks on display. Agate quickly grabbed a random mask from a shelf and put it on Sythrih. "There, feel better sis?" OOC: Obviously you can pick what kind of mask it is Gravity. Cause it's your character and all.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Vorasku and his group walked through Po-Koro, looking for more members.OOC: Open for interaction.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

OOC: OMG sorry Snels. :(IC: SythrihThe Toa of Earth's eyes snapped open as Agate placed the Kanohi mask on her. The mask, a Great Ruru, definately helped, but Sythrih was still not good.

IC: NaruThe Toa of Plasma eyed her friend carefully."Back? Back where? When? How?"
IC: Zauk"As far I know," the Toa of Lightning said, recalling the rest of the conversation, "They're still in Le-Wahi, and it seems they were just rescued from the massive Rama Hive there. Which, on a slightly unrealated note, is now dust."The fact that the Turaga were back made Zauk feel really good, now they could get back to...What was it they were doing before the Turaga were kidnapped?

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Naru"The Turaga are in Le-Wahi? That's confirmed?" The Toa of Plasma sighed in relief."That certainly takes some weight off our backs, then. If Onewa returns soon, perhaps he knows where that Toa went. Right now I don't think we're gonna find him at all, though. We'll have to disappoint Kaylov, I fear."Naru glanced over at the Vortixx accompanying them, before she leaned towards Zauk and whispered with a smile:"And then we don't have to pay those guys more than I actually have on me at the moment."

OOC: Grochi, apologies in advance for the minor bunny.IC: AyeriaIn a dark alley well of the beaten track, giggles could be heard.This was strange, when one considers that one of the three beings in the alley was nearly dead. One of the other two, a Ga-Toa, was the one giggling, as she crouched over the dying Vortixx. Her eyes were alight with glee. Her hands, arms, and chest were stained crimson like the ground around her. The dying Vortixx looked at her with the one good eye he had left. "W-why?"Ayeria laughed. "It's fun! Why else, silly?""Ayeria, we should go. People will come looking for him soon."She sighed, and looked at the Vortixx sadly. "He's right. Play time is over, and that means I have to put away the toys." The Vortixx's eye widened. "What, n-" He was cut off, and would never speak again. Ayeria flicked her hand, and all the blood that was previously inside the being's body, was now on the outside, having torn it's way out.She stood, and used some water to clean herself off. "Let's go, Cotan."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Cotan:"One moment." Cotan held out a hand, every metallic part of the Vortixx crushing and compacting, leaving what was once a Vortixx nothing more than an unidentifiable, bloody square."You always forget that. Watching them run around and trying to figure out what the shapes I create are is fun." Cotan then proceeded to walk along behind Ayeria, slightly bored."Ah, well. Time to find an inn, I suppose?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Vorasku and organizationThe organization walked through Po-Koro, looking for new members, when Vorasku had an idea. "Kotok, go scout to Ko-Koro and look for new members. Kotok obeyed, and went on the route to Ko-Koro.OOC: Kotok to Ko-Wahi.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

OOCVerak from Ga-WahiICOn the horizon, in the shimmering waves of heat, a figure dressed in tan and brown strode forwards. Verak's armor was shining in the sun, and sweat condensed on it as well, giving it a luscious shine. He waved his had over his body, using his elemental power to pull off the sand particles sticking to his perspiration. The main path was now visible in the distance. Verak could just see the rocky sign telling him which way was Po-Koro in the distance.He pushed on through the sands.OOCOpen for the interactionz

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

ICVerak looked at Kulamus. A blue toa. Water? Maybe lightning.Verak stepped up to the toa, who was standing on the path to Po-Wahi, also analyzing his opponent. "I'm Verak, toa of stone." he said with a toss of his head and a roguish grin. "The most brave and dashin' adventurer yer ever liable ta meet. What title do you go by, brother?"

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Agate - Mask Shop, Po-koro -"I've got more bad news sis...." Agate too a deep breath before she continued. "Someone tried to kidnap me...if Laryn hadn't been nearby they probably would of succeeded too...and...I think the would be kidnapper worked for....him." Sythrih would know all too well, that by 'him' she meant the Vortixx that had experimented on her and gave her the claws she had.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Deusu and MahoThe two walked through the desert, hoping to find the Koro of this place. Deusui was used to traveling through the desert, Maho not so much.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis