Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: "Yes, we will. I wonder how the guard will react when we make another appearance. Ah well, no matter, we can deal with them if they try anything. For now, we need to focus on finding out about this Zyckel." He emptied the contents of the box into his backpack, including the blank tablet that had been on top, and then put the empty box back where he had found it.

ppg2.png

IC(Kaerhi): Kaerhi didn't mind Hatann taking all of it. Kaerhi had his own ways of getting what he needed. "I suggest we start at the inn in Ta-Koro like the tablet said." he said dryly and rude, "And the guard shouldn't be a problem."

WIP

OOC: Kaerhi can get his share, just at a more convenient time and place.IC:"Fair enough, let's go" Hatann replied, and started back the way they had come. This assignment was sure to be interesting, to say the least. Toa always provided a challenge to Hatann, and he hope this one would put up a good fight, even if he was injured.

ppg2.png

I am sitting on the top of my Vahki transporter, and just getting strange thoughts again, for Makuta Jorgos will come after me. And now I am deciding: "Enaugh of this thousand year lazyness..." With jumping down behind to the pilot chair, I'm picking up my sword, and attach it to my back. I haven't taken the shield off, since I survived that Muaka attack, before I arrived up here. With going out to the rear of the transporter, I jump to the rocky ground, and get going, right to the way of the entrance to Onu-Koro."Let's explore this island" I said with a little adventure mood.

As I go forward, I decided to go to the eastern part of the island, wich i dont don't know, but Ta-Koro is there."I have a feeling that I should go with the transporter"And so am I... The speed is not that fast, but after 20 minutes, the entrance of Onu Koro highway can be seen.

IC: Sinina, Onu-KoroAs the sparsely-lit city of Onu-Koro began to go to sleep, a sleek, teal and white Toa of Lightning stood on a street corner, leaning against a tall, bronze torch-holder, which served as a primitive street-lamp.Yawning with boredom, she watched an approaching group of Toa, all of them smiling at her.The fools. She thought. Whenever they see a pretty female, they lose all concentration. As the three Toa got closer, she flashed a beautiful smile, and two of them stopped in their tracks, their grins growing larger, and dumbfounded in appearance."You looking for a good time?" The boldest of the Toa, a tall and bulky Toa of Plasma, asked."Yes, I am. But can you deliever?" She asked in an overly-feminine voice, one she practiced often."Oh... Oh yeah..." The Toa said stupidly, beginning to circle his arms around the Mark Bearer.In a blur of movement, Sinina was a few feet away. "Sorry, but you'll have to do better than that..." She said teasingly, striking a seducing pose. Her squeaky voice made her wince. Before the Toa took one step towards her, she took three back.Time to lead the hunt.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Once out of the village, Hatann stopped sneaking around and walked boldly through the tunnels. While it was prudent to be wary of village guards, he didn't mind meeting any stray travellers and they followed the tunnels back to Ta-wahi.Rather than exactly following the route they had taken to Onu-koro, he instead turned off into a side tunnell jusy before they reached the surface. This narrower, less used tunnell came up inside the charred forest. He didn't want to go straight to the village because the main tunnell would likely be guarded, so this side-route was safer for the two criminals.OOC: Hatann to Ta-wahi

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

IC: Sinina, Ga-KoroSinina danced through the streets of Onu-Koro, pausing to give the following Toa a teasing smile. All three of them were tripping and stumbling across the underground metropolis, unable to reach the Toa of Lightning.In a few minutes, Sinina reached the end of an alley, the perfect place for the things she had in mind. The other three Toa stumbled behind her, goofy grins on their faces."Dead end!" The Toa of Plasma said in a gleeful, moronic voice."You have no idea." Sinina replied coldly, her voice stone-cold, cruel, and frightening, but with a distinct feminine edge. The other Toa stepped back in caution, but it was no use. In a splitsecond, two of the Toa fell to the ground, once clutching his knee, and the other dead.Holding up her bloodied Tanto dagger, Sinina smiled a smile of sadism. The Toa of Plasma fell to his knees, appealing for mercy, tears streaming down his orange cheeks. Sinina's smile was replaced with a frown. Leaning down, she held the dagger on his neck, speaking as she did so. "Names. Now.""Wesnoth... His name is Wesnoth..." The Toa cried, kissing her feet for mercy, for his life to appeal for the gift of life."I detest a man without spine." Was the last thing the Toa heard before the Tanto's edge drew yet another life.Looking up at a building roof-top, she smiled at Raveian, who sat perched on it's edge, looking for all the world like a gargoyle. "Onyx's taught you well.""Indeed. Perhaps I'll see how well you've taught yourself someday." She said teasingly as she sheathed her Tanto and walked away.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC:Sentraken came into the Catacombs' throne room from one of the side chambers (OOC: Assuming there are side chambers), and came to stand within hearing distance of Onyx, though only his eye was visible."I need to go for a... Walk." he told the Toa. His tone made it clear what he meant.OOC: Of course, I have no idea what he means, but hey, y'know :lol:

IC:Later, when Sentraken was on his way through the tunnels, a strange voice filled the air: "Sentraken Vetma... Your angel of death awaits."The towering Vortixx whirled around. His terrifying gaze would intimidate most foes, but this one... Almost intimidated him. It looked like the embodiment of death itself: torn rags hanging from it's hollow-eyed form, a scythe-bladed gauntlet covering one of it's hands.Nothing Sentraken couldn't fight.But he hadn't even attempted to move when he found his face flying towards the being's weapon. Magnetism!At the last moment he grabbed his new enemy's brutal tool and after a short period of struggling, twisted their arm so they dropped it. Had he known better, he might have said that the being's hand looked female, but it's voice didn't match.His millisecond of thought was his downfall, as the Phantasm lashed out, kicking him once in the back of the knee, twisting his leg, then in the side, sending him tumbling to the ground, unharmed thanks to his armour, but still out of the way. The two then engaged in lightning fast melee combat. If either of them showed any emotion through their freakish faces, it would be one of surprise at their opponent's skill.After almost a minute of blocking each other's strikes, the Phantasm launched a punch straight into Sentraken's chin, stunning him for a moment while it span around, searching for it's gauntlet. The Vortixx recovered faster than it predicted, however, and tackled it to the ground, tearing a stone from the wall and clubbing it over the head. The Phantasm repelled him magnetically and got to it's feet, only to be knocked down again by an explosive Zamor sphere from Sentraken. Much of it's robes were burned away by the flames, revealing it to indeed be a female, although it's face was still obscured as it magnetised the gauntlet to Sentraken's eye, catching him off guard and blinding him, just as the Phantasm expertly flipped on to his shoulders and tore the blade through his head, slowly and painfully killing him.The Phantasm did not realise, however, that the Zamors Sentraken was carrying were rigged to explode once his heartbeat stopped. They did so, killing the being and causing that part of the tunnel to collapse, burying the pair forever.OOC:​ There we go, char massacre complete. Achievement Unlocked.

OOC: Here's your opportunity, Darkon. INACTIVITY TELEPORTATION, GO!IC: RumbleRumble was bored. Nobody in Onu-Koro would fight him, and nobody would take to him either. The dwarf Toa sat on a bench, wondering how to provoke some sort of interaction.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: KurotAfter a long and much needed rest, Kurot eventually drifted back to reality. Rubbing her eyes, she climbed off of the floor she had for some reason been sleeping on and climbed up onto the deck of the Fowadi. "What'd I miss?" she asked, groggily.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

OOC: Here's your opportunity, Darkon. INACTIVITY TELEPORTATION, GO!IC: RumbleRumble was bored. Nobody in Onu-Koro would fight him, and nobody would take to him either. The dwarf Toa sat on a bench, wondering how to provoke some sort of interaction.

IC: Sinina, Oun-WahiSinina walked past Rumble, her breath-taking appearance causing several nearby male beings to approach, foolish grins on their faces.The Toa of Lightning faked obliviousness, pausing to lean down and stare at one of the street vendor's wares. The group, consisting of everything from Skakdi to Matoran, moved closer, their grins growing larger at Sinina's pose.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC:Thank you. :P Should we just move on without the people who aren't posting and just bunny them along, or...?IC:Miha"Yes, C'Mon!" Miha said, raring to go. "We can't sit around here and do nothing all day!"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: RumbleAs Sinina walked by, Rumble did a double-take. Then he grinned. If SInina was paying attention, she might her a couple muffled thuds and a few groans, as all of her admirers seemed to have vanished when she turned around.In their place, stood a diminutive Toa who looked suspiciously like a Matoran. "Can I help ya with anything, lady?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Sinina, Ga-KoroWhat a pity... I was hoping to have some fun with them, perhaps break some bones. Sinina thought sadisticly, analyzing the sounds of Rumble subduing/scaring off her would-be victims.Straighting up, she turned to stare at Rumble. "No, I'm fine." She said slyly, a small grin on her lips. She began to walk away, only to pause and wink at him before continuing.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Dehkaz"Yes, you do," the Toa of Magnetism said, walking up to the two, "And that means this is your's."Dehkaz tossed Kurot a bag, this having her part of the reward. He then turned to the wheel, where Dekal was at and called, "Ok, take her in, Dekal, were going ashore!"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: RumbleHis grin never wavering, Rumble led Sinina toward the outskirts of the village, where law enforcement was spotty at best. He gestured toward an inn in the distance, with a crude structure attached to the side. "Behold, the Obsidian Inn! Only place in Onu-Koro where they provide a place to stay, a bar, and entertainment. That attachments is the arena. Not as organized as the one in Ga-Koro, but fewer rules."Rumble grinned. "I used to fight there. Ha! The organizer probably thinks I've forgotten he owes me fifteen thousand widgets."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: DekalAlthough Dekal travelled very frequently, visits to Onu-Wahi's shores were sporadic. Following the captain's orders, the De-Toa steered the ship to a nearby area where they should be able to dock it before letting go of the wheel as the ship slowed to a stop."There ya have it."

IC: RumbleWith a grin, Rumble stepped inside. The instant he did so, the bartender froze, and then broke into a wide grin. "Well, if it ain't the ugliest, pipsqueak fightah this side of the island!"Rumble grinned. "And you're still the loudest, most obnoxious bartender. And you're drinks poison more often than not."The bartender laughed. "Good ta have ya back. Though the organizer won't be happy." The bartender's face turned serious, and his voice dropped. "You know his condition for letting you stay here.""Yeah. I have to fight in his games.""Don't get cocky, lad. It's tougher this time. It had to be to be profitable, seein' as it's most popular gladiator left."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Sinina, Ga-KoroI don't have time for this... Sinina thought, though she was all smiles on the outside. I only wanted to ask him why he seemed so interested in me. Not become part of an arena. I only have one more hour before I need to report... She continued to think. As the bartender finished talking, she spoke. "An arena tournament? How exciting..." She said, using the same seducing tone she chose for all males that didn't know her. "Maybe you could tell me more?"

pNNgXax.jpg