Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: "Scrap. Brawl." Barricade prevented the ground from growing too weak. Ratchet decreased the Aukati and Nemesis gravity so they could easily jump out of the bad section. "There."Optimus sighed. "The Phantoms are obviously not here.""Wrong. They slipped away." Barricade put his hand on the earth, feeling for displacement. "There." He quaked open every crack and crevice where the Phantoms were hiding. Ratchet gravitized each Phantom in sight ten times. "NOW!"Fire and lightning rained down upon all the Phantoms once more.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: But The Aukati would find that what they thought were Phdntoms, we're iron stature, all set in a mocking grin.The lead one have the finger. Upon further examination, they would find the Phabtoms long gone, escaped into a more populated area of the Wahi through a natural passage.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: "Do you wish to make this look worse than it already does?" Oh, I can one up that.IC-Mussiki:Mussiki smiled, putting his hands up as he was converged upon."Alright, alright," he said, supposedly sadly as the groups stayed back from him a little bit. "You caught me. Allow me to list my crimes." Mussiki pulled out a scrap of paper that actually had nothing on it-supposedly a list."Alright. So far, in my time here, I have commited fifty counts of arson, thirteen counts of First-degree murder, seven counts of Grand Theft Ussal, nigh-on one thousand counts of vandalism, and one count of 'Breaking the commander's door.'" Mussiki turned back to Arkom."By the way, Arkom, I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate." He cleared his throat."Yes. All of that, interspersed with Forty two counts of being completely awesome." That said, Mussiki shrunk himself down, before blasting everybody back for a moment and running off into the tunnels, laughing.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Arkom sighed. It looked like this day was not his day. With Ussalry toa just arriving, there was no way they could hope to catch Mussiki.Saluting Gyn, they agreed to work towards the production of a court-martial. Then the commander took a little break to buy a new door with the pouch of widgets. He had a few hours to get the other Regiment Commanders together, so he figured he might as well spend that time repairing.Gyn held back the mental grin as he walked. Things had gone much better than he could've even dreamed of.There was a break before the court martial. Using that break in the confines of his own home, the 'matoran' would review what he had accomplished.The process of vilification for Sulov was in its later stages thanks to the Regiment Commander's usage of clout and old friends. Onu-Koroans already spoke his name with hatred, knowing the tales of how he threatened Kruzov and Krovuz at crossbow-point to hand over control and of how the matoran killed his own deputy on a falsified mission. Plenty of 'eyewitness accounts' and 'anonymous tips' had been given about these stories, anyway. The public was falling under the belief that Koskium had been a monstrosity.Now Gyn was doing the same with those whom he associated with. Accounts were being spread of how Mahdrik talked to Makuta and of his hypnotic enslavement of those under his command. Stories were fabricated and told by bribed Ussalmatoran of how the ILS' only claim to fame in the battle was kidnapping the matoran, of how all stories of rahkshi slain were falsifications and even that rahkshi had GIVEN their staves to members of the team. Anonymous posters were put in the village square warning against those who would dare take their beloved elder and keep him to save him from an entirely fictitious parasites.This veritable barrage of information was just beginning...Kirsug wasn't that far along in his under-the-table deals and manipulation yet. But already it looked promising. Racial tensions were running high between the Onu-Matoran lately thanks to the Great Mine Bombing's ambiguity of cause. Mussiki-a known member of the squad and associate of Sulov-had 'attacked' the village and was to be exiled. Combined with the storm of rumors, many matoran would be put into just enough confusion that doubt in the credibility of opposing stories would be grown in their hearts before they even knew it. The ILS would look, at best, unscrupulous and conniving; at worst, fanatical and wholly ready to use people as bargaining chips.Not all of this information would be believed. But its ruthless repetition would aid in that area, and besides, it was much easier for people to remember bad than good. Enough of that doubt cultivated could create a consummate stigma against the group. At the very least, it would make the connection with that cruel commander Sulov realistic in the minds of the populace.And to think that none of it would be possible if darling Sulov hadn't been exiled, Gyn thought with a mental smirk as he opened his doors. The matoran walked in and sipped wine while he thought.Rejoice, Onu-Koroans. Your hour of salvation nears.

Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: I figured.IC(Tosp):Tosp happened to notice an axe, larger and possibly sharper then the one he had now. "Oh, I like this." he said picking it up from the stall. Kythera snorted, "Do you really need another?" Tosp glanced at her then back at the axe. "No, but it looks so much cooler." he responded.
IC:Tupua was amused by the interactions between Kythera and Tosp. He looked over what the merchant whose stores they were examining had in stock. He did not have any interest in weapons or armor, unlike Tosp, it seemed. But a small trinket caught his eyes, a masterfully carved Opal, attached to a string. Without thinking too much, he decided he would buy it, to give to Rewera once the group got back together. "How much?" he asked the merchant."That's ninety widgets." the Onu-Matoran replied. "You can get two for eighty-five though.""No thanks, just the one." The tall Toa replied and reached into his satchel. His hand froze. He looked at Tosp and Kythera. Then back to the merchant. "Nevermind, keep the nacklace for now." The merchant frowned, but stopped packing the trinket.Tupua noticed his companions looking at him questioningly. "The Skakdi stole my money." he answered the enquiry present in their eyes.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC(Tosp): Tosp was admiring the axe and telling Kythera the finer points of the feeling of chopping someone or something in half when he saw Tupua move over to another stall. He watched as Tupua was looking at different jewelry, pointed one out. Tosp was going to make a joke but stopped when Tupua glanced at him and Kythera. Something was wrong. Tupua turned to them and said, "The Skakdi stole my money." "What? That thief could be half-way across the island by now!" Tosp exclaimed as he set the axe back on the stall table.

WIP

IC:Tupua was looking around, not frantically, but definitely in the way of somebody trying almost desperately to find something. When Tosp spoke up, he stopped in his pacing from left to right and looked at the Toa. And then he looked past the Toa. Visible just behind his shoulder, several stalls away, he could see the figure of the very same Skakdi standing, leaning casually against the pole holding up the stalls cloth-roof. "I don't believe this..." Tupua muttered.He could see the Skakdi grinning. Then again, they were always grinning. "Over there." he told his companions, trying not to give away that they had spotted the thief by shouting.

IC(Tosp): Tosp caught the gesture and casually glanced over his shoulder. Sure enough, it was the same Skakdi. What an cool dude. He should have left the Koro-no, the Wahi, when he had the chance. "This is gonna go down two ways:" Tosp said to Tupua, holding out his hand, two fingers extended. "1. He gives you the widgets and says he is sorry." Tosp brought one finger back down. "2. We fight, he loses and he is handed over to the guard." he brought the last finger down as well into a fist. "My guess it is going to be the latter." Kythera said.

WIP

IC:Tupua nodded. "Then let's get to it..." he started to say, but froze once again. The Skakdi was gone again. His eyes darted around the market-stalls, then he suddenly spotted the thief jogging away in the distance. "I've had about enough of this!" the dark Toa stated, before breaking into a run himself, chasing after the fleeing thief.OOC: Feel free to attack the Skakdi ^^

Edited by Vezok's Friend

IC: Pantak began to walk through Onu-Wahi. Soon he came upon an Iroiit [uyism] eating. "Who are you?" Pantak asked.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

OOC: @Hu: Naw. As far as I've planned, he's only taken the memetic catchphrase. His powers are much closer to Gilgamesh's in terms of application anyways.I actually had a link to the meme's image in OOC below that with a Hau photoshopped in. But I decided my pic-editing skills are too poor to do such a thing justice. I implore all those who think they can do better to do the honors.Planning post later.IC: Gavarm whetted his swords idly. He sighed, then looked up and into the darkness above.Time to do something unrelated to combat with his vacation.The Onu-Matoran got up. In minutes, his Ussal was carrying him towards the Village of Water.OOC: Gavarm to Ga-Wahi.

Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC-Mussiki:A Pehkui, combined with powers over sound, was wonderful. Mussiki could make himself so small he could hide in the shadows with nobody finding out what happened. He saw Gavarm walk off-he'd probably follow along soon after-but he needed something else to do.There was a small Matoran walking past. Mussiki was bored, so he felt like having fun."I'm watching you," the Matoran heard in a menacing voice. Mussiki smiled. "We're always here." Mussiki fabricated sounds of hissing coming from a dark cave, the clunk of an armoured Rahkshi, no, a legion of armoured Rahkshi coming out of a cave. The Matoran ran, alerting the guards.By the time he managed to come back, Mussiki was long gone, following after Gavarm with a bright grin on his miniscule face.OOC: Mussiki to Ga-Wahi.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

iC: "Optimus. Where are the howls of pain?"Optimus looked down, to see that none of the Phantoms visible had colors. "We've been deceived.""There's a natural passage to the Koro. Remember, I know all their bases inside-out."Optimus and Nemesis absorbed the flames, as Barricade moved the rubble. "Roll out.""Are you serious? That's the manner in which you give commands? Aukati, charge in and rise up!""This is my team, Nemesis." The Aukati and Nemesis took the same natural passage. "We're going underground, then.""Now I know why they used to be called Deceptoa."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: [Pantak]"What are you eating?" He asked. He had been going hungry lately, and at the mention of food he fingered his club.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC:Malthaitann continued his way down darkened tunnel, nothing but dim lightstones emitting a pale yellow glow to mark the trail. He hated Onu-Wahi, all the thin-air and darkness and not knowing wherever the karz he was. He continued down the tunnel, noticing a turn up ahead. His brisk pace proved too much, as he tripped and stumble over something in the ground. Something giving off heat. He didn't want to know what it was.The Skakdi kept on, determined on giving his employer a peace of his mind, not like he matter anyway, but still.

phauxxblack2.jpg

IC: "That was incompetent.""And Zar?"Barricade dug through the rubble. "I'm not sure if he was among them. These are all too mangled up.""Well, seeing as I now only have Zar for an enemy..." Nemesis drew his weapons and turned around."Argh. All Aukati return to Ko-Wahi!""No, Optimus. You may need a field medic when this is over.""Thank you, old friend. You may stay. The rest of you, roll out!""Now...let's see which one of us is the TRUE Prime!"OOC: Dino and Barricade to Ko-Wahi.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Hound, Onu-WahiHound, never speaking a word, strode off into the darkness, telling no one where he was going, or what he was doing.He walked for minutes, until, at last, he arrived a abandoned cave, deep in the darkness, illuminated only by a torch he grabbed on the way. A damaged hut stood in the shadows, illuminated by the flickering fires.Without pausing, Hound strode towards the hut, finally coming to a stop in the doorway."Hmmm... I have been expecting you for a while, now." A voice whispered from inside the hut, it's voice old and tired. "You've certainly taken your time."IC: Tirus, Onu-KoroTirus sat on one of the town's stone benches, his hammer between his leg, his arms crossed on top of it's massive head. He was waiting for someone, someone who might be of assistance in their quest.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Tirus, Onu-Koro"Preparing for the end times... Leaves me just cheery." Tirus sarcasticly murmured, his face half-hidden by the flickering shadows. This certain part of the town had few light stones, torches illuminated for beings not possessing night vision. OOC: If Tirus was serious about the above statement, he'd be awfully similar to Guard duck.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Nemesis shot a flaming crossbow bolt at Optimus, who blocked with his shield and charged in flight, sword drawn. "There are no more Phantoms! There is nothing to gain! Why do you fight me?!"Nemesis hurled his javelin, causing Optimus to have to veer of to the side. He then let loose another crossbow bolt. "There can only be ONE!"Ratchet gravitized the javelin, sending it down. "Well, you're fighting two.""Hiding behind your friends, Optimus? Despicable.""You are wrong, Nemesis. My friends are the one thing I have that you don't! You've never known true friendship, only power and subjugation!" Nemesis flew at Optimus and charged with his sword.Optimus blocked. "Ratchet, gravitize!" Ratchet did so, slowing Nemesis and pulling him back long enough for Optimus to deal a barrage of blows to his face and disarm him of his crossbow. "Reduce gravity!" "DIE--" Nemesis swung his sword...Optimus pulled out his spiked knuckles and punched Nemesis away, hundreds of feet. "It is done. Let's go back to the others.""But he's escaping.""There's no time. Thanks to you, old friend, we did not have a second battle like that in Ko-Wahi."OOC: Optimus and Ratchet to Ko-Wahi.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Pantak looked at the Iroiit, which was evidently enjoying its meal. He walked away, and took the route to Le-Wahi.OOC: Pantak to Le-Wahi.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Nemesis walked out of the rubble he had fallen into. "I had..friends." Friends who supported Zaruthan Screemah now. "Karz..." He walked around, sheathing his weapons, and finally going down into the Koro. "I swear by Primus, Optimus Prime. I will destroy you for that." As he walked, he subconsciously thought about his life.OOC: Nemesis open for interaction.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Hantak walked into Onu-Koro. He saw a toa [Nemesis] walking into the koro. "Who are you?" he asked.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET