Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Hajia, Onu-Koro
IC: Gravity"As long as you feel better when I feel better from you feeling better when I tell you to do something to feel better, I'll feel better. Deal?" I raised an eyebrow at the Ga-Toa, still grinning. It was things like this that I enjoyed. A certain Turaga once told me that one's mind had to be as sharp as their sword. Especially if they wanted to use said sword. "Or else you'll be chopping up your own limbs! Now, get down and give me five-hundred!" I remember him saying.I also remember wanting to punch the living Karz out of him at the end of the day, but I was too tired to do so.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Tarnok"And there lies your biggest flaw!" Tarnok proclaimed. Instead of being deterred by the block, he used it to his advantage. In order to block the strike, Kaithas had been forced to turn the blade, using the flat side to block. But in doing so, the tip of Tarnok's knife stabbed into the wood. Using the remainder of the downward force used to bring the sword into its position, he used his knife to shove the blade to the side, too far away to be used for defense or offense in time.His other hand jabbed forward, aiming to bury his saxe knife into the Toa's gut. Not a fatal wound, but one that would force the Toa to double over in pain automatically if it hit. And considering the complete lack of a defense he currently had, it was nigh on impossible to avoid.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: for the record, that knife would have gone in half an inch at the absolute most. Oak is tough stuff.IC: I used my free hand to smack the knife away. I wasn't fast enough though, and it traced a small scratch across my stomach. Blood mixed with sap started to flow. That was interesting. I looked as if I was going to sheathe my blade, but I absorbed it, drawing my protosteel one instead, trying to ignore the pain in my stomach.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC-Iulius:"Enough," came the voice, again. Strict, commanding, authoritarian. It was not hostile, but neither was it compliant. Iulius looked upon the others with guarded, hard eyes, his smile dropped as he watched the fight continue. He had leveled his quarterstaff, as well, the barest symbol of the wall that would now keep Tarnok and Uyism apart from Kaithas and the Maasi."Tarnok, there is no point to this battle. I understand your anger, but you need not throw yourself against them in such a manner. The law does not rest completely in your hands, the same as it doesn't in theirs. Battle does not help. As well, sometimes, it takes more courage to stand down than to fight back." His eyes shifted, then, looking upon Kaithas in a manner that could seem both frightening and reassuring."And you, Toa, make arguments that you do not understand," he told, his tone, as before, brooking no argument. "As Tarnok mentioned, we have both been here in the blast that destroyed the soul of our village-as well, we have been there in times when innocent Matoran were killed, the city very nearly broken apart every last time. Just as I have cautioned Tarnok, so I caution you: No matter how righteous, do not give in to your anger." Then, his face seemed to soften, nearly imperceptably, the thought of battle draining again from his limbs, as he withdrew his staff, tension seeming to be now void from the air."Now, we shall work out what shall be done. Release those within your plant-cage, and bring them over here as well, so that all parties shall be spoken to at once."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC-Teriah:The canister had lodged itself between two rock beneath the cliff face, depositing Teriah below, in the shallow water that lapped at the mouth of the cave. The black-and-red Toa trudged resolutely along the base of the cliff, sloshing through the ocean and mud. Once, he slipped on a slick rock, but after that soggy experience, he'd been using his Matatu to move such rock from his path, and keep himself upright when he slipped. The cape that hangs from his right shoulder had almost dried, but not quite, and it still chilled him a bit through his armor. After about one bio, he found a cave entrance, and since there were no better options, entered it.The stone floor was warm, compared to the water, and he gladly stopped a few feet in the cave to take stock of his situation.All my equipment is here. That's good. And I remember who I am. Guess that means the canister ride wasn't too rough, but it was long enough to scramble my memories of where I'm from... That will need to be remedied. Now, to see where and when I am...He drew one of his twin swords, the soft glow brightening the sone cavern. Thus prepared, he ventured deeper, eager to find something... anything.

TerionSig.jpg?t=1327029324

IC: FerronFerron followed steadily after Krell back into the tunnels, wondering where they would end up next.As they walked, Ferron took the opportunity to make some repairs to his shield. Slowly, but surely, inch by inch of the shield returned to its original shape.They rounded the corner again, and found themselves staring into the darkness of the Onu-Wahi tunnels."Over there, if I remember correctly" Ferron said, and pointed at where he remembered sensing the Toa.

Edited by Kopakamidak

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC-Teriah:The cave had become a tunnel of sorts, rough-hewn out of the rock. No markings or visible signs of traffic showed, but it was definitely matron-made. Teriah kept going, deeper and deeper into the tunnel, never finding offshoots or branches, just a long, uninterrupted tunnel.Well it's here for SOME reason. It'll lead somewhere eventually. Probably sooner, rather than later.

TerionSig.jpg?t=1327029324

IC: KrellAndddd... Here we are, I thought as we reached the tunnel enterace. Now I just needed to find... There, sitting on the wall, that'll do fine.I reached out, and grabbed an old, unlit torch. It seemed it hadn't been used in quite a while, but I didn't mind. Ignoring the looks that Zuria and Ferron gave me, I stared at it... And stared, concentrating... Until...The wood suddenly sparked, and a fire sprang to life on it. Normal fire, the kind that most people like, bright, warm. Glancing back at Ferron and Zuria I explained, "Heat. I can control heat, so, I just increased the heat of the tip of this here, and it eventually combusted. Although, I don't exactly have any control over the fire, and that took a lot more energy then I was expecting..."Shrugging, I started down the tunnel, my torch held infront, providing a bit of light to see by.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: TarnokTarnok remained still for a long moment, knives held in a ready stance. He nodded to himself, and slid his knives back into his belt adopting a relaxed stance once more. "You are right, Ulyism. And you, sir."His eyes had never left Kaithas, even as he spoke the his comrades. "You and your 'team' will stand down. You will release the beings you have imprisoned, and both groups will be allowed to present their side.""Any attempt to disobey, continue fighting or retreat will result in your immediate arrest. This is the only warning we are obligated to give."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: I completely ignored Tarnok, as my plant cage was already absorbed by one of the mobsters, and I sheathed my katana. I instead turned to Iulius. "With all due respect, I'm not the one stabbing people and punching them in the stomach. I'm the one defending myself in the closest fashion to standing down possible, until this... Matoran stabbed me." I frowned. "Everyone stand down. Zharuk, you and your friends better get over here, or I will be happy to haul you over."

Edited by Toa Kaithas

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: You will never kill Kuhrin!It would be a pretty epic fight scene though... Jam sesh on the PMs? :3
OOC: erhmahgurd dat would be so epic. :DDDDDDIC: KrellThe tunnel wasn't nearly as dark the second time around, the torch providing plenty of light for my sensitive eyes to see by. I followed the tunnel for a time, before coming to the spot where I'd dropped the unconscious Toa. He wasn't there.In his place was the maskless body of an Onu-Matoran, a large hole in his chest with a shard of crystal jutting out of it. "Ouch," I said, as I looked over the body. Well Karzit. He got away, and it looks like he found himself a Kanohi too. "This is what I was afriad of. He's gone."I stepped out of the way, letting Ferron and Zuria see what had happened. Poor guy, I thought, glancing at the body again.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Krell"You have no idea..." I said softly, recalling a few select visions. I was in them, and, needless to say, they weren't pretty. Most beings would want to run away from all this if they'd seen what I had. Most would deny it entirely. But not me, I was stronger then that, I knew that it had happened. I knew that I'd done those things. I wasn't going to kid myself thinking that I hadn't."Aright then, I need to talk to our friend there," I said, turning to Ferron and indicating the Matoran on his back, "And here's as good a place as any."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Krell I nodded to Ferron, and without much effort, hauled the Matoran into the air. "Now, incase you haven't noticed," I said to the semi-conscious being, my clawed hand slowly closing around his throat, "I'm not in that good of a mood, so perhaps you could help me...?" The twisted being's eyes went really wide very fast. Good, I had his attention. "Now... Who told you to deliver that package...?" "Two Toa!" he said quickly, I could feel him shaking. Guess he wasn't so tough now, eh? "Lightning and Crystal. I saw them! Gave me that package, told me not to open it!" I cursed. One of those was our Toa who just got away. The other was lying in Kuhrin's lab, dead. I threw the Matoran to the ground, my anger growing. Why! So, close.... But why! "Tie him up again, we can atleast turn him into the Guard..." I trailed off, my keen eyes scanning the ground. I thought I saw... Yes, there. I reached down, and picted up a small piece of paper. On it there was a message."One step forward, two steps back." Have I ever mentioned how I hated riddles? On the back was the Onu-Koro Guard symbol.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Krell"Yeah, somethin-" I whirrled around, suddenly having the distinct feeling that someone had been watching me. Nothing. "Something," I finished, turning back to Ferron. I handed the orange-armored Fe-Toa the note.Whatever it was... And whatever I felt... It must've been important...

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Ferron"One step back, two steps forward" Ferron read, recognizing the old saying immediately, nodding at it."Well, aren't somebody a clever little boy" he said out loud.He turned to note to notice the insignia of the Onu-Koro Ussalry."Wait" he said "if this note was written on the Ussalry's official paper, then..."

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Zuriana"Or we're being led astray." Zuria couldn't help but say. "I'm no riddle-solver, but I highly doubt the Ussalry would have any traitors."Part of her was saying this wasn't true, but the rest wouldn't allow her home to be robbed of the simple innocence she'd lived in her whole life. The innocence that was being dismantled piece by piece as the day drew on.

IC: Ferron"I'm no riddle-solver, but I highly doubt the Ussalry would have any traitors.""With all due respect, Zuria, you are one of the most trusting and naive people I've met" Ferron said and looked at the chubby Matoran."However I suppose it couldn't hurt to dump this joker at their door, you lead the way Zuriana"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: FerronFerron immediately realized he'd stepped out of line. She was right, he didn't know her."You're right" Ferron conceded "I'm sorry""However" he spoke up "I maintain the statement that somebody in the Ussalry has sinister motives. Or what do you think, Krell, Krell?"The other Toa was staring into nothing, apparently detached from the conversation.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC-Iulius:"And that is why I admonished my young friend about his anger," Iulius said after a moment, his smile back again, though seeming slightly more guarded. "And you. You both gave in to your anger, you with words, and he with both words and physical gestures...and one could say you were close to the same, with your posture. From what I heard, you took a defensive tone, yes, but you did nothing to assuage his anger, no, you continued the argument. Each person is equally to blame, at this point." He set a hand on Tarnok's shoulder, pulling the Onu-Matoran close for a moment, speaking openly but modulating his words so that none but Tarnok could hear:"In a moment, I'm going to need you to go out and find somebody by the name of Kaiapo for me-I'll need you to tell him to meet me, soon, at the Ice-Howl Inn in Ko-Koro. Alright?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Hajia, Onu-Koro
IC: Gravity"As long as you feel better when I feel better from you feeling better when I tell you to do something to feel better, I'll feel better. Deal?" I raised an eyebrow at the Ga-Toa, still grinning. It was things like this that I enjoyed. A certain Turaga once told me that one's mind had to be as sharp as their sword. Especially if they wanted to use said sword. "Or else you'll be chopping up your own limbs! Now, get down and give me five-hundred!" I remember him saying.I also remember wanting to punch the living Karz out of him at the end of the day, but I was too tired to do so.
IC: Hajia, Onu-Koro"What if it only makes you feel better to tell me to only do things that make me feel better when you feel better from my feeling better when you tell me to do things that make me feel better, things that make you feel better through your feeling better of making me feel better?" Hajia almost sighed in relief, after finishing that doozy of a sentence. OOC: I'm not even sure if that made sense...

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: I'm not even sure if that made sense...
OOC: You wrapped... My brain... In circles... :cIC: GravityI grinned. Where. The. Heck. Did. She. Learn. To. Think. Like. That? "Well, I think that sounds like a plan," I said poking her nose. "Now, you got something to write that down..?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: "Didn't look like he was gonna listen. And before you showed up I tried to give him a gas mask and he punched me in the stomach for it." I shrugged. "At any rate, it's over." I put my finger to the running scratch and an aloe Vera vine threaded itself through while I grimaced, then it pulled the cut together and finished stitching the cut closed. "Anyone else hurt?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Myka (Onu-Koro) & Nikarra (Onu-Koro)"I find it a little creepy, to be honest." Myka admitted, shivering slightly."When you're done admiring the view, I can lead you to The Unfortunate Fikou." Nikarra said, impatiently.
IC: Zyron"That sounds like a good idea" Zyron replied and nodded. He hoped that all those mysteries would be resolved soon, but somehow he felt that this wasn't very likely to happen. Problems always had a tendency to take far longer than good times...

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

IC: KrellChains... dark... laughter... No, no, no, NO!I snapped back to reality, slightly stunned by the vision. "Yes?" I said, having heard my name, "Oh, yes. Someone's been following us... I can't shake that feeling."Turing towards the enterace I started down the tunnel back to Onu-Koro, the torch's light casting shadows that really didn't comfort me.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Ferron"Someone's been following us... I can't shake that feeling""The we better be careful. Krell, you lead the way, and I'll be in the back. Zuria you keep to the middle, it's safer there"

Edited by Kopakamidak

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...