Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: I don't think I can feel my brain... D:IC: Gravity"Yeah, I can really see Kirian talking my head in circles," I agreed, shuttering at the thought. Funny, I really hadn't heard anything from the Toa of Ice in a while. Well, not that I checked, but still. "Strange," I said after a while, now thinking on another subject, "I suppose I might see things a bit different from other people, being a Toa of Gravity and all. Every little thing exerts some form of force on everything else, and I suppose this means that even little changes effect everything around it. I think this applies to events, too..."To demonstrate my chain of thought, I slightly increased the gravitic pull on of Hajia's burgers, and the fries around it slowly started "falling" towards it."Sorry, just thinking outloud..."
OOC: Is that grey-matter on the floor?IC: Hajia, Onu-Koro"Is there some philosophical physicist in there?" Hajia joked, pointing at Gravity's head. "Or have you always been like this?" She said, her smile growing.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Is that grey-matter on the floor?IC: Hajia, Onu-Koro"Is there some philosophical physicist in there?" Hajia joked, pointing at Gravity's head. "Or have you always been like this?" She said, her smile growing.
OOC: Oh noes! D: The duck tape was supposed to work. :cIC: GravityI glanced up at my head, and then at Hajia, and then back at my head again. "I have something in there?" I asked the Toa of Water, my face showing I was totally serious. There were a few moments of complete silence, untill a broad grin crossed over my face, and I said, "Just kidding, but in all seriousness, I'm not quite sure. I mean, I've always known I was this awesome, but..."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Tarnok"I warned you about moving." Tarnok said. He hadn't stopped watching the group even for a second, noting every movement, and their conspiratorial nature. "Masks off, and on the ground. Now."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Iulius:"I'm sorry, but what's this about mental images?" Iulius asked Kaithas, smiling. "Toa of Sonics. If you're within two-hundred feet of me, I can hear whatever you say. Now, however, seeing as all of you seem to think running off is a good idea, I might not be so kind to you. You need not remove your masks, but I'd prefer it if you all stayed near me. As well, anybody else who teleports in here shall be detained." He stepped forwards, putting a hand on Kaithas's shoulder."As well, I would recommend for your safety that you listen to my friendly sergeant here. Understood? Good, good, now...Now, what's all this about axes?" He smiled. "And know that if you run, I do have the full authority of the law to subdue, arrest, and subsequently interrogate you. It'd be easier for all involved if you just answered."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Finally I'm back. Server problemsIC: FerronFerron had finally repaired his shield, and was looking at the conversation, noticing the Matoran accountant's sudden change of face when Zuria revealed the pieces of shoulder armor.He stepped forward, "the culprits set up a trap for my brother here, and they made this Matoran do it"He hoisted the Matoran off his back and dumped him on the floor."He also tried to bash my head in recently" Ferron added

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: ZyronLook male, huh?, Zyron thought. Okay, he could do that, but it made him feel somewhat... unimportant. Decoration. Then again, Myka probably felt more involved in this than he did...So he just followed her into the room, and stood there, close to the door, listening.As he heard Tarrhus story, he felt shivers running down his spine. Even though some parts were predictable, it was still a horrible thing to hear. The matoran actually felt sorry for Tarhus, even though he had vowed to himself not get tangled up in others' affairs ever again.Not knowing what he should say or do, he just stood there, silent, trying not to return Lezac's stare. Trying to somehow make sense of all this, and find out what he could do - whether he could actually do something...

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

IC-Iulius:"And you're being purposefully annoying, as well as lucky that I've learned to take insults with a grain of salt. Now then, will somebody tell me what all this is about axes?" he asked the group before him. "Please, I need to get this done with quickly. After all, I've an appointment to get to in another Koro."

profiles i guess

IC: Tarnok"Sir, these beings are now guilty of disturbing the peace, resisting the authorities and property damage. They should be placed under arrest, and brought to trial."OOC: Ooops, that wasn't supposed to be there. Sorry 'bout that folks.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC (Merror)The ferry pulled in at a small wooden jetty at one of the Reef's mainland shores. A small path lead away from it, weaving through rocky outcrops."Yes, I believe we are," Merror said, stepping out of the the boat and handing the ferryman his fare. He beckoned for his teammates to follow him along the path.Before long, they reached the entrance of a tunnel, the dimly-lit passageway barely tall enough for the Toa."Be vigilant," Merror warned his team. "The Shadow, or whoever he's working for, probably already knows we're here. We may be being watched, even now..."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Tarnok"Did I say anything about mocking people? I think you'll find I didn't. And I think you shall find my superior did not either. You have, however, committed an extensive number of crimes, both here, and in Ga-Koro."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Skyra - Tunnel entrance, Onu-Wahi -"Yeah, they probably are watching us right now..." Then I smirked as I raised my voice a bit. "Of course, if they got too close I'd be able to detect their breathing." As I said this I entered the tunnel.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Myka (The Unfortunate Fikou, Room 11)Myka stared at Tarrhus in silence for a few seconds. "That's... that's horrible."Tarrhus nodded grimly. "You're telling me.""Zyron, can I talk to you outside for a moment?"IC: Pirok (Tunnel to Onu-Koro)"I don't like being watched." Pirok muttered, looking over his shoulder. The group were fortunate enough, though, that they were not being watched -- the Toa who had been delivering the message had already passed this way ahead of them. In fact, it hadn't been too long before; if they'd arrived only a little earlier, they might have caught him.Still, as it stood, they had a chance at catching him -- The Shadow was just at the end of the tunnel, and the messenger was there with him.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: "I just said I would only run if you tried to take my mask." I sighed. They probably already knew we had the axes anyway. "The purpose of this was to get these axes back. Revor, please show him. 4 of them were stolen from a shop in Ko-Koro. The fifth belonged to Mr Zharuk there, but he basically challenged us to get it from him." I yawned. It had been a long two days. "The group we were fighting was responsible for the massacre in Ihu-Koro a long time ago."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

ICL Tarnok"How convenient that you have no proof. Whether he challenged you or not does not matter." Tarnok looked at each of them in turn. "You are all under arrest for assault, destruction of property, disturbing the peace, and resisting the authorities.""Mr. Zharuk, I am going to have to ask you to stay in the village until this is sorted out. You may not have been the aggressor here, but I trust you about as far as I can throw you. Any attempt to leave the village will be seen as proof of guilt, and treated as such."He looked back to the Maasi.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: TarnokTarnok considered the question for a moment. Without reasonable doubt, he could not detain them here for very long, and certainly not all of them. "You may choose two of them to send out. The rest of you must remain here."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Iulius:"Any co-conspirators will have to remain here," Iulius said. "Sorry about that. Tarnok, I'm sorry, but I'm overriding you here-they'll be useful as witnesses, at least. Take them to Arkon, or Arkom, whatever his name is now, and then meet me by the entrance to the Le-Wahi highway, alright?"

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC Zharuk"Alright then; looks like we'll have to expand the Onu-Koro market. But did I do something wrong? Or is it just testimonials?" Zharuk had just planned to stay in Onu Koro for a short while; the skanohi base wasn't of high priority right now; Jomar's deal with the ILF was more important. And judging from the reports that he had sent back, diplomatic progress was at a crawl. And then there was Kaijon. He hadn't heard from him for forever; he needed to be in contact with his partner, who was considered by many to be only surpassed in wealth by the Cultured Gentry.

OOC: Suppose I'm RP this guy...IC: NPC Onu-Matoran The Matoran regarded Zuria, Krell, and Ferron with the same impassive, business as usual, expression throughout the entire conversation. That is, untill he saw the armor pieces. "Right," he said, the symbol gaining his attention, "Uhhh, I'll have someone come get him." The Matoran turned around, and called behind him. Soon enough, a Toa of Earth stepped into view, hauled the red-armored Matoran up, and carried him off deeper into the building."Um.. Is that it?" the Onu-Matoran asked, glancing between the three.IC: KrellI glanced at Ferron and Zuria, my look sending a clear message. Don't tell them about the note...

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Myka (The Unfortunate Fikou, outside Room 11)Once they were out of the room, Myka shut the door quietly and turned to Zyron. "I don't like this. There's something that doesn't fit."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Tarnok"Yes sir." Tarnok replied. "You have been accused by these Toa of criminal acts. Since we have no evidence you are not involved in criminal acts, and we need you for testimony, you must remain here."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC ZharukThat worried Zharuk. If they found out... and besides, the court system was very inefficient. They could be here for more than a year! "So," he said. "I need a way to contact Kaijon Richlag and the ILF. I have two very important, well, you could call it 'deals' with them, and if none of us can go..."

IC: Myka (The Unfortunate Fikou)"I dunno. It's just... a feeling. Call it woman's intuition if it makes it easier to understand, despite the fact that it likely has nothing to do with it." Myka shrugged. "There's only one way we can know for sure."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]