Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: The Maasi have been locked up, let "cellmates in the shower with the Maasi" commence (sorry, just had to say it)IC: WhorokWhorok felt a sudden increase in vibrations, and increased his efforts dramtically, remembering the most common reason for such increases in underground activity.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Laughia episode 3: pencils and paperIC Zharuk, Vhisoli, Cosi, Dakan, and PineasDakan: Bored bored bored...Cosi: Bored bored bored...Pineas: BOOOORED!!!!!!!!!Vhisoli: it's not so bad; think of this as a chance to get away from the trat race and explore our creative sides! *takes out 5 pencils and a whole wad of paperZharuk: let me guess, drawing? *looks inside the bag, takes out sketchpad, opens it.* Whoa...Dakan: Let me see. *scoots over, looks*. I never knew you were an artist vhisoli.Vhisoli: there are many things you don't know about mr. Now, who's up for drawing lessons"Pineas: I'd rather make paper airplanes. *makes a paper airplane, throws it".Dakan: I'd like lessonsCosi: so would IVhisoli: Ok then...OOC: due to this being a mobile post and that this isn't really thought out, I won't post the lesson.ICtwo hours later...Vhisoli: Hm. *looks at Cosi and Dakan's drawings.* not bad for a first time, but...Dakan: but what?Vhisoli: it doesn't really look like the example picture. Have you taken cubist drawing lessons?Dakan: Sorry?Vhisoli: your drawing style is extrenely square, disproportionate, and abstrct. *takes.out art textbook, flips to cubism.* See? Totally cubist.Dakan: that's kinda how I see the world...Vhisoli: Huh? Ok, try drawing Zharuk.*Dakan draws Zharuk. He draws the rest of the room too."Vhisoli: that's totally cubist! You really see the world like that? You think Zharuk's eyes are on the side of his head"Dakan: Yeah...

IC: TarnokTarnok saddled up Helios, and took a look around the village as he rode the Ussal toward the Le-Koro highway. It had been his home his entire life, the place that he had grown up in, and now protected.Every time you leave, something changes.IC: Laryn"Earth to Sythrih!" Laryn said, hovering in front of the other Toa's face. "You in there?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Pretty Much Everyone (The Unfortunate Fikou, Onu-Koro)Commodum threw her arms around Arkrak, grinning, and hugged him tightly.Incommodo cheered happily, until he was approached by Nikarra."We need to talk." Nikarra sighed. "I know that I've caused you quite a lot of pain-""No kidding.""But we're siblings," Nikarra continued. "We should stick together. I've already lost one brother too many."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Pirok (Tunnel to Onu-Koro)"I don't like being watched." Pirok muttered, looking over his shoulder. The group were fortunate enough, though, that they were not being watched -- the Toa who had been delivering the message had already passed this way ahead of them. In fact, it hadn't been too long before; if they'd arrived only a little earlier, they might have caught him.Still, as it stood, they had a chance at catching him -- The Shadow was just at the end of the tunnel, and the messenger was there with him.
IC (Weta): "Let's hurry then, before anyone can do more harm" Weta encouraged the team. "The watchers can't be too far away" He moved quickly down the tunnel while keeping a lookout for anyone who might be hiding in the darkness around them.

ppg2.png

IC: TarnokTarnok saddled up Helios, and took a look around the village as he rode the Ussal toward the Le-Koro highway. It had been his home his entire life, the place that he had grown up in, and now protected.Every time you leave, something changes.
IC-Iulius:"Ah, Tarnok!" Iulius said, smiling as the Ussalmatoran came up to him, framed by the light coming in. "I trust that everything went well?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Tarnok"As well as expected. The Toa have been taken in, and placed in cells awaiting trial." The Matoran answered, directing Helios to stop. "So. Where are we going, sir?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Sythrih"Bacause, I have to use my brain, sometimes, silly," Sythrih said, poking Laryn. But that's okay... It'll be fun. Satisfied, Sythrih ended the chain of thought, and focused on the young Toa of Gravity infront of her. "Now, is there anything you'd like to do, seeing as you're not going to sleep for a few days...?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Iulius:"You, my friend, need to find a Toa by the name of Kaiapo," Iulius replied. "I'm not entirely certain where he is now, though, so I recommend you ask some guard friends in each Koro about him. Tell him to head on over to Ko-Koro-he'll know if there's anything else to do. After that, head on up there yourself, and I'll be waiting," the Toa of Sonics replied. Then he grinned."I just give the simplest instructions for the most annoying tasks sometimes, don't I?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: KrellI followed the two throughout the Koro, not really paying any attention to what was being said. My thoughts were on the past, and pretty much just trying to make sense of the images that I was recieving. Some of it was easy to piece together, other times... It felt as if I was given an entire lifetime of information to organize.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: FerronFerron and the others rounded a corner, and as Ferron looked up from his map, he noticed they had arrived.On the one side was the small cafeteria Zuria had mentioned, on the other was the inn, with the name draped over the door: "The golden pickaxe""Cheesy, but acceptable" Ferron remarked at the name.He rolled up the map, and turned to the other two "help yourselves, I'm getting a drink"He then strode into the inn, aiming straight for the bar.OOC: open for interaction

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Myka (The Unfortunate Fikou)"I dunno. It's just... a feeling. Call it woman's intuition if it makes it easier to understand, despite the fact that it likely has nothing to do with it." Myka shrugged. "There's only one way we can know for sure."
IC: Zyron"A feeling, hm..." Zyron nodded. "I guess in a way that makes sense. So what is your plan, and can I be of any help?"Another opportunity to be a hero... missed. I'm totally degrading myself to a side-kick, he thought sarcastically.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

IC: Myka (The Unfortunate Fikou, Onu-Koro)"Isn't it obvious?" Myka grinned. "We're gonna go Elax-hunting."IC: Commodum (The Unfortunate Fikou, Onu-Koro)"I don't mean it like that, I just mean to stay in a room. No... other stuff."IC: Incommodo (The Unfortunate Fikou, Onu-Koro) & Nikarra (The Unfortunate Fikou, Onu-Koro)"No.""What?""No, we're not sticking together." Incommodo glared coldly at Nikarra. "In case you need reminding, it's your fault he's dead. It's your fault all of them are dead. You think I'm just going to forgive you, after that?""I've changed." Nikarra protested.Incommodo shook his head. "No, you haven't. You're never going to change. People don't change, they can't. So why don't you just go kill a few more people, and leave Arkrak and me alone?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: ZyronZyron winced at that question, as it brought back unpleasant memories. This time he at least realized what his hand was going to do before it shot upwards to his scar."Not sure", he said carefully, "probably somewhere far away, where nobody knows me." He paused for a while."Or sometimes it also works to hide something where someone wouldn't expect it - in plain sight. If everyone expects you to have fled, wouldn't it be cleverer to actually stay?"

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

IC: Myka (The Unfortunate Fikou, Onu-Koro)Myka nodded. "That would explain why he stayed in Ga-Koro. But, let's think about this -- he's going to have to run, now. Chances are, he'd hide in the Kumu Islets. It's a popular place for criminals and such."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Ferron and NPC"Bartender, give me a mug of your finest, it's been a long day""That'll be 25 widgets" the bartender said as he turned to pour the drinkFerron talied up the amount and shoved it across the counter, grabbing the drink with his other, fake hand. "Thanks", he replied.Ferron grabbed the mug and chugged a third of it in one go, letting out a sigh of approval as he put the mug down."That's gotta be the best drink I've had in ages" Ferron declared quietly."Rough day?""You wouldn't believe me if I told you" Ferron replied, and took another huge drag.The bartender smiled "I was a Toa myself once, try me" he said.Ferron looked up at the bartender in a sudden flash of Deja Vu. How many times hadn't he been sitting in this very spot in a bar somewhere, spilling his guts out to the closest personHowever, Ferron didn't feel the need to do so this time, and instead he went about telling the bartender about the last day's exploits, leaving out the touchier details."Sounds like you had quite the day of adventure" the bartender said with a smile, winking with his one good eye, the other was obscured by an eye patch below the mask."I'll say" Ferron admitted.

Edited by Kopakamidak

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Laryn"Oh Onu-Koro!" Laryn said cheerfully. "I like Onu-Koro. I played a really fun-"She paused, and a look of horror passed across her face, though she did her best to hide it. Like most small children, however, she was largely unsuccessful.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: SythrihAnd at once Sythrih thought of a few choice words to say to a certain Tryna wearing Toa of Fire. However, the Onu-Toa just patted Laryn, and said, "All games are fun, Laryn, no matter what game it is. You were pushed into thinking that it was a game, and so you instinctively made it fun. Its just how we are."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Skyra - Tunnel entrance, Onu-Wahi -With my elemental power I reached out to all the way to the end of the tunnel, I could detect breathing and slight movement in the air. I opened my eyes and looked at my companions. "Somebody is at the end of this tunnel, let's hurry..." IC: Agate - Home, Onu-Koro -Agate continued to sleep rather peacefully. Her parakuka was sending her mental images and feels of euphoria to keep her as calm as possible.

Edited by Overlord Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Sythrih"It is just who we are," the Onu-Toa said, holding onto Laryn. Sythrih looked down at the young Toa of Gravity, and said, "You didn't know it was wrong, right? You were only given so much information about what you doing. You took what you had and made the best of it, just as anyone else would."IC: ParakukaThe constant stream of euphoria and mental images didn't stop, and it wouldn't until the process completed. However, they began to change slightly. The image of a calm, open field of green grass was temporarily replaced with the image of death and destruction.The dreams became nightmares, ones that Agate was unable to wake from or stop.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Laryn"But I killed people." Laryn choked out, her eyes starting to water. "They begged me not to, and I did. They asked me what I was doing, and I told them I was playing.""In their last few minutes, they saw me as a devil. And I never understood why."

fK5oqYf.jpg