Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: I completely ignored Tarnok, as my plant cage was already absorbed by one of the mobsters, and I sheathed my katana. I instead turned to Iulius. "With all due respect, I'm not the one stabbing people and punching them in the stomach. I'm the one defending myself in the closest fashion to standing down possible, until this... Matoran stabbed me." I frowned. "Everyone stand down. Zharuk, you and your friends better get over here, or I will be happy to haul you over."
IC: Zharuk"One does not simply walk into Mordor order me around. Except if they're police. And they asked first, and nicely." He walked over. The rest followed.

IC: KrellI gave Zuria a look, before pushing the door open and stepping inside. The building was fairly normal for Onu-Koro, and nothing really struck me as "LOOK HERE SECRET MESSAGE HIDDEN". "Yeah," I said to the Matoran behind a desk, "We'd like to turn someone in... Somehow..."I backed away for Zuria to handle it before I said anything else.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Controlling the edgy bad boy with a tortured past must be too.And what am I? The distant veteran with a lack of a worthwile occupation.IC: FerronFerron followed the two inside, resigning himself to the background, returning his attention to his still broken shield, which he managed to slip out from under the Matoran he'd stuck to his back.The hole the Matoran had made in it remained, and Ferron had already bended the metal back into its original position, what remained was to mend it together properly.

Edited by Kopakamidak

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC-Skeldan:Skeldan raised an eyebrow, having watched the scene that had occured, the Matoran dying, the illusory message. And, more importantly, his last spoken word."Dreamer," he muttered. "An interesting choice of words. More interesting as a title." He frowned, leaning back slightly, all earlier talk of combat training forgotten."Obviously, it is true that The Shadow doesn't want us going after him. I doubt that was ever a question. I feel that it might possibly be of more import to find this 'Dreamer,' however. This person or thing might be more important to both us and the Shadow than we might think."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Pirok (Ferry)Pirok nodded. "Remember Invisible, and Pulse? They had all been working together, and they had had codenames. Maybe, if this Dreamer is a person, he was involved in their plan."IC: Nikarra (Onu-Koro) & Myka (Onu-Koro)They soon reached the inn. "This is it.""Thanks." Myka opened the door, and walked in.

Edited by Austin Powers

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Pirok (Ferry)"I was talking more to the others than you, Skeldan." Pirok explained. "The Shadow, and a Toa named Pulse, were trying to end life on Mata Nui. Invisible was their minion, of sorts. He turned away, but..." The Toa bit his lip. "I saw Invisible back with The Shadow recently. Last time I saw The Shadow, Invisible wasn't there, so I don't know what's happening."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Skyra - Ferry, Papa Nihu Reef -"Yeah..." I said slowly, I honestly didn't like all this mystery, I prefered knowing exactly who we were dealing with from the very start. So whoever this 'Dreamer' was...I hoped that we get some answers soon. "Well what we have to do is quite simple really, we find The Shadow, and then make him tell us everything. Last time we faced him he really didn't put up that much of a fight."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC-Skeldan:"Thank you for the explanation on both points," Skeldan said to Pirok. "As for the first, though, I understood that. However, I know from previous experience that if I do not speak up and profess my ignorance, my ignorance shall not be ameliorated. And that is why I spoke." Then he rolled his eyes, turning to Skyra."This is one of those times when I wished some of you were bards, so that instead of alluding to the stories, you would rather tell them in full," he joked.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: ZyronFollowing Myka, Zyron had to concentrate hard on not getting consumed by memories this place brought up. Not this particular inn, though.Focus, you've got a job to do, he told himself. The matoran decided to look around and check for possible exit routes in case of an emergency as well as suspicious-looking people. But all he saw was just an ordinary inn...

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

IC: Myka (The Unfortunate Fikou), Nikarra (The Unfortunate Fikou) & Commodum (The Unfortunate Fikou)"You first.""Okay." Myka smiled, walking over to Commodum. "Excuse me, I'm looking for Tarrhus?"Commodum nodded at the hallway. "Room 11. Him and his friend are in there.""'Kay, thanks." Myka nodded at Zyron, gesturing for him to follow her, and then set off towards Room 11.Nikarra approached Commodum. "You seen Incommodo or Arkrak?""Actually I did." Commodum frowned. "Tried to ask Arkrak out this morning, and he ran off with Inc to think it over. He has 36 hours left to make a decision."Nikarra stared at Commodum for a second. "I have to admit, I'm a little surprised, although I probably shouldn't be."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Skyra - Ferry, Papa Nihu Reef -".....a bard?" I shook my head. "There isn't much to tell, The Shadow was just some crazed lunatic who thought he could wipe all life off this island. We defeated him, and heard that he died later. Except that apparently, he isn't dead."

Edited by Overlord Snelly

IC-Skeldan:"A man can die without being dead," Skeldan replied after a moment. "Just as one can die before their time, so can one live longer than others meant. Remember, a man is not dead until his spirit has been delivered unto Mata-Nui...or Makuta, depending on which of those his choices led him to."

profiles i guess

OOC: I'm not even sure if that made sense...
OOC: You wrapped... My brain... In circles... :cIC: GravityI grinned. Where. The. Heck. Did. She. Learn. To. Think. Like. That? "Well, I think that sounds like a plan," I said poking her nose. "Now, you got something to write that down..?"
OOC: That was almost as nonsensical as a They Might Be Giants song. I think my brain imploded when I tried to consider what I was writing.IC: Hajia, Ga-KoroHajia's grin grew, her white, shining teeth revealed as he lips stretched farther apart then they had in years. "I don't even remember what I said, something about making me feel better. Maybe you should recite it to me." She teased, poking his nose in return.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC-Skeldan:"If there was somebody who truly, literally died, and you were there at his funeral, yet he still came to you," Skeldan quietly began, a slightly confused expression on his face, "I recommend you stay away from the rum, or you listen to what advice they give. Assuming they give you any advice, that is."

profiles i guess

IC: Skyra - Ferry, Papa Nihu Reef -"Jaron is this guy I knew that died...buried him and everything. But, he didn't have the decency to leave the mortal world and started pestering me and my friends as a ghost."

Edited by Overlord Snelly

IC (Merror)Merror couldn't help but roll his eyes in amusement. The team were already bickering...Merror made a mental note to spend as little time as possible on ferries from now on, to protect their sanity..."What I believe our brothers are trying to say is that things are seldom what they seem around The Shadow," he told Skeldan. "As we've seen very recently" - Merror didn't need to say the name 'Echelon' - "death is easily observed, but not always in truth. I've often thought we don't know enough about life to start trying to say we know about death..."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: ZurianaZuria stepped forward to explain the situation. "We were on our way to the post office when we were attacked in the tunnels roughly to the east, by these two Toa."The Matoran behind the desk didn't look hugely interested, and was about to give them some standard instructions when Zuria carried on talking. "As you can see," she showed the Matoran their shoulders. "They bear the symbol of Makuta."

IC: Skyra - Ferry, Papa Nihu Reef -I nodded in agreement with Merror. "That just about sums up my whole life." I then looked over the edge of the deck to see if we'd docked yet, it seemed we still have a bit of a ways to go. "Are we there yet?"

OOC: That was almost as nonsensical as a They Might Be Giants song. I think my brain imploded when I tried to consider what I was writing.IC: Hajia, Ga-KoroHajia's grin grew, her white, shining teeth revealed as he lips stretched farther apart then they had in years. "I don't even remember what I said, something about making me feel better. Maybe you should recite it to me." She teased, poking his nose in return.
OOC: How do you think my brain feels? :3IC: GravityI smiled at the Toa of Water, and said, "You know what, I'm just gonna leave it at "I don't remember what you said". Cause my brain hurts now."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Zyron (The Unfortunate Fikou)"So, um...", Zyron began as he, once again, followed Myka, "let's go through this again: what exactly are we going to tell Tarrhus?"Wow I sound so very much like a leader... sarcasm would not help right now, he knew that, but somehow he always felt better if he went into situations with at least some kind of a plan.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

OOC: My best guess is like it was slapped with a wet noodle.IC: Hajia, Onu-Koro"Mine as well." Hajia agreed, nibbling on another french fry-esque piece of food. "You should hear Kirian, he's the one who showed me paradoxes and the like."IC: Kirian, Onu-KoroKirian sat, silent as the death he so closely resembled, beside Gahuari's bed, his legs folded under him, his cloak covering every inch of his body, and leaving his face masked in shadow, two slits of light, his chilling eyes, stared at the Ga-Matoran without visible emotion. Internally, it was quite a different story. With infinite care and gentleness, Kirian reached out from underneath his cloak, his abnormally thin and gangly arm reaching towards Gahuari's sleeping form. With a single finger, Kirian traced her cheek, brushing it softly, careful to not wake his sleeping daughter.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: I don't think I can feel my brain... D:IC: Gravity"Yeah, I can really see Kirian talking my head in circles," I agreed, shuttering at the thought. Funny, I really hadn't heard anything from the Toa of Ice in a while. Well, not that I checked, but still. "Strange," I said after a while, now thinking on another subject, "I suppose I might see things a bit different from other people, being a Toa of Gravity and all. Every little thing exerts some form of force on everything else, and I suppose this means that even little changes effect everything around it. I think this applies to events, too..."To demonstrate my chain of thought, I slightly increased the gravitic pull on of Hajia's burgers, and the fries around it slowly started "falling" towards it."Sorry, just thinking outloud..."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Myka (The Unfortunate Fikou, Room 11)"It's simple: I'm going to ask questions about the poster, and you're goimg to stand there and look... male." Myka shrugged. "Just leave this to me."Myka knocked politely on the door, then, without waiting for an answer, swung it open, bouncing into the room."Who're you?" Tarrhus growled, glaring threateningly at Myka."I'm Myka," the Ko-Matoran said, giving a small bow. "I'm here about the poster.""Myka..." Tarrhus muttered. "I know that name...""I was a friend of Jalna's." Myka explained."Oh. Em... take a seat, Myka." Tarrhus gestured at a nearby chair, which Myka sat on while Tarrhus' sad eyes gazed at her. "I assume you know what happened.""Actually, I don't. I came here because I was hoping you could explain."Tarrhus nodded sadly, then cleared his throat. "A century ago, as you know, Elax first met my sister. I've been told that it was love at first sight." A dark flame ignited in his eyes and he spat on the floor. "Some love. Twenty years later, things are going great, and she's going to move in with him. Gets me to take her down to Ga-Koro early, planning to spend the day with me and then surprise Elax by showing up at his house the next day. She was a big fan of surprises."She shows me around Ga-Koro -- I didn't know the place well -- and then, at sunset, she takes me to the beach where she met Elax. Tells me she'll miss me. I swore to her then that I'd always be there for her." Tarrhus gulped, and looked down at the floor. "That night, she goes missing. Apparently Elax was devastated. Hah. Two weeks later, we find the body, washed up by the foot of the Falls. We bury her there, in Ga-Koro; it was always her favourite place. I walked over to Elax at the funeral. He seemed angry, although I couldn't say I knew why. I introduced myself, and I swore to him that I'd track down the Brakas who killed Jalna." The Matoran chuckled darkly. "I don't think I need to tell you that the universe has a cruel sense of humour. I go into Jalna's things, looking at them, and I find a note from Elax saying he's gonna kill himself. Said he was gonna jump off the Falls. I think she went, thinking she was gonna try and stop him, but he threw her over. He killed her."I try to track him down. I put up posters, I quit my job in the Guard, but nothing works. Slowly, even my squad which quit with me starts turning on me. Everyone walked out. Everyone 'cept Lezac."Lezac turned to look at Tarrhus as his name was mentioned, but then returned to sharpening his knife, staring at Zyron."I thought I'd have to spend the rest of my life tracking him down, but then, a few days ago, he showed up again. 'Parently he was talking to a Kolhii star right before a Tarakava attack. I heard the Kolhii guy held off the Rahi all on his own. This Matoran, though, he pushes his way through the crowd and makes for Onu-Koro."Now, I know it could've been nothing, but I was desperate and he was the first matching description I'd heard in a long time, so I did a little digging. Guy was calling himself Xerov, living a quiet life. And here's the interesting part: he showed up eighty years ago, the day after Jalna's funeral."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]