Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: FerronFerron weighed his options; he was in a hurry, but also had no clue where to go. The city had changed far too much since his last visit, but another pair of eyes might be of help."Sure" he said, then took a step back to leave the road open for her. "Ladies first"At least he would know where Krell and Zuriana where going if he missed them at the delivery office.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: NPC"Sure," the grey-armored Onu-Matoran replied. "He was Matoran, 'bout my height, red armor, silver Miru, kinda rude...?""Yep, that was him. Actually you two just missed him, went out the door in hurry."IC: KrellAt which point I almost face-palmed. Karz. Karz, Karz, Karz.... He had just described perfectly the Matoran that had quite nearly run into me before I had walked through the door. Great... Well, atleast I knew what to look for now. I had a target, someone to look for.Something was telling me that this is what I was good at. They woldn't get away.IC: Shadowy Person Following them, (NPC)From a far corner of the room, two ancient, purple eyes watch Krell and Zuria. The being's body was concealed by the shadows, and who ever it was disappeared completely before either of the two knew that they were being watched...

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Myka, Nikarra and Zyron from Ga-Wahi.IC: Nikarra (Onu-Koro)Nikarra walked silently through the tunnel, the two Matoran not far behind her. Soon enough, the tunnel opened out into a massive cavern. "Here we are. Onu-Koro."
IC: ZyronThe matoran stopped for a few moments, admiring the view. Despite his dislike of tunnels, he had to admit that it was really an impressive sight. And completely different from what he had imagined it to be like."It's... pretty" he said, feeling silly right after the words left his mouth.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

IC: GravityWhistled a short, self-composed tune as I made my way back towards the hospital, two plates of food floating behind me thanks to my element. I eventually reached the door to Hajia's room, and I knock on the wooden structure. "Hello?" I said through the door, "You the one that ordered five plates of burgers as well as one handsom Ba-Toa?"
IC: Hajia, Ga-Koro"Only one handsome Ba-Toa?" Hajia joked from her bed, propped up from behind by some pillows. Any other day, she would have doubted her ability to eat that many plates of food, but today? Today, she worried if it was enough.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Gravity"Yeah, sorry 'bout that," I said, grinning as I pushed the door open, "But if you ask me, the other ones weren't nearly as good looking as this one."Walking over to her bed, I grabbed a plate floating of steaming food in the air, and set it down for her, while sitting down in the chain next to the bed. "This good?" I asked, seeing as I wasn't exactly sure what she liked to eat.IC: KrellI didn't waste anytime, already moving towards the exit of the building. "Come on!" I said to the Matoran behind me, glad to have a lead for once. Stepping out into the street, I noticed that Ferron wasn't anywhere to be seen, but focused on finding the Matoran.There! A flash of red and silver in the crowd of black-armored beings, and my eye locked onto the Matoran.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:FerronThe female Toa was about to respond when Ferron felt something trip over his foot, and another civilian dumped to the groundFerron looked down to see a red-armored Matoran with a silver kanohi pick himself up."Hey, you okay?" he asked, but the Matoran ignored him and kept running."That was rude"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Hajia, Ga-Koro"It's great." Hajia said, kindly waiting until Gravity set the plate down before grabbing the burger and taking a massive bite. As she chewed, her mouth comicly ballooned, she realized what she had done. Blushing so profusely her mask's cheeks tinted pink, she looked extremely embarressed, but she didn't stop eating, nor did she stop savoring the taste, enhanced from her hunger.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC (Revor, Desilix, Nawal):Desilix and Revor both sprung to battle as soon as the time hit "0". Revor attempted to create a iron gate around the house, so no one could escape, while Desilix dove to the ground in surprise of how quickly the fight esculated.Meanwhile, Nawal took the sixth origional axe head and ran away from the building to a hiding spot. He then sat there and waited.
IC: Vhisoli"Iron!" Vhisoli shouted in alarm. "We're trapped!"IC: CosiCosi simply rolled his eyes. "Relax, I can handle this. Zharuk, coordinate with me." Walking up to the now blocked door, he smirked as he thought of how many times he had used this move before. A perfect save, and a perfect way to finish off your opponent. Gathering his strength, he activated his pakari, gathered a powerful magnetic force to his hammer, and counted under his breath "3, 2, 1." With the count down over, he shouted "Jiki Hanma!" as he smashed the hammer down on the wall. The combined forces of hammer, Pakari, and magnetism were sure to finish off the wallIC: ZharukAnd if it wasn't, Zharuk was coming up with an attack of his own. He used his matatu to punch the wall while firing a small stream of plasma at it to soften it. Cosi wouldn't be harmed, but the wall...
IC: ZakamaZakama kicked the choker's crotch and then squirmed out his grip due to his skinniness. He drew out his swords and spun the blades.
IC: DakanEver had a moment when you did something incredibly stupid? How did it feel? Well, that was what Dakan was feeling like right now. Clutching his crotch, he cursed under his breath, barely able to dodge the blades. As a piece of armor came flying off his chest, he drew his kukri and in the same motion attempted to repay what Zakama had done to his groin.

IC: Gravity"Hajia you're turning into a Toa of Fire!" I said with mock surprize, before my face desolved into a grin. "Well, I always knew you were hot enough, but still."IC: Krell"There," I said, pointing to the Matoran, who had just found Ferron for me. Without a moments hesitation, I started after him, running down the street, around people, and leaping over things on the road."Get him!" I called to the Toa of Iron as I shot past the orange-armored being. Karz, he's fast! I thought as I persued the Matoran. I was gaining, but just barely. The red-armored being was leaping over people as if he were merely walking, and moving way too fast than how his legs should carry him.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: ZakamaZakama's mask power activated and prevented his crotch from getting hit by the kukri. He smiled, "Jeez calm calm," Zakama chuckled

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Myka (Onu-Koro) & Nikarra (Onu-Koro)"I find it a little creepy, to be honest." Myka admitted, shivering slightly."When you're done admiring the view, I can lead you to The Unfortunate Fikou." Nikarra said, impatiently.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Ferron"What the" Ferron began in confusion before he saw Zuria coming around the corner in hot pursuit.Ferron turned to the other Toa he'd just met, and threw her a short nod before he darted after Krell."The Muaka spawn is officially out of the bag"He grabbed Zuria around the waist and hoisted her onto his back before he sprinted after Krell."Hang on kid, we're coming" OOC: Sorry Clockwork, but our time-zones just don't mix.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: KrellI barely registered Ferron behind me as I raced after the Matoran. Over the stand, under the metal beam...I constantly dodged around things in my path, but the Matoran, which I was beging to doubt was a Matoran, was doing the exact same thing, but better. With physical ablilities like a Vortixx, the Matoran was almost casually running away from me. i couldn't let that happen.With a burst of speed, I tackled the red-armored Matoran, causing us both to fall to the ground. The beings around us back away with surprize. Quickly, I wrapped a clawed hand around his throat, and slammed the Matoran in to a wall. Either he was coming with me, or not at all. Probably didn't look to good, as few beings were aleady moving to help the poor Matoran. But what came next no one expected, least of which me.With a casually movement, the Matoran ripped my hand away, and with a single punch, sent me flying through a wall behind me. The sheer force of the blow nearly knocked me unconscious, and I barely registered a pulsating slug on the Matoran's neck. Well that doesn't seem healthy...OOC: And time to meet a parakuka. :3If you want, this could be a fight for you, Kopakamidak, or I could have Krell get back up.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Let's do it.IC: FerronFerron noticed Krell flying after the punch the Matoran sent at him, and looked back at the Matoran that clearly wasn't a Matoran.He let Zuria gently drop to the ground as he took two careful steps forward, grabbing his shield, and opting for a hammer in his other hand."Let's see how tough you are" he grumbled

Edited by Kopakamidak

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: Oooo fun. :evilgrin:IC: NPC Matoran With a almost rahi-like grin on his face, the Matoran picked up a iron bar that flew from the wall that he'd thrown Krell through. The bar was taller then he was, and it didn't seem possible that he would be able to pick it up at all, especially with one hand. Suddenly, the red-armored Matoran lept towards Ferron, swinging the bar with an unnatural strength. His eyes crazed, the iron flew towards Ferron, whistiling through the air.OOC: Anyway, the Parakuka latch onto a being. They lose all powers. They feed on their host's life force, but give them the ability to tap into that power, making then extemely fast and strong for a duration of about ten minutes. After that time, they just about collapse from exhaustion.(thanks to Krayzikk for this)

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Zakama"BOSS WHERE ARE WE EXACTLY?!" Zakama asked his leader, he wasn't sure what this place they were was, but they were apparently causing more damage again.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Krell"Yeah.. Hit my head or... what?" I said, still having trouble focusing. Karz, that was a hard wall... Or maybe fist...IC: NPCThe metal cleanly twisted around the Matoran, before being ripped to shreds by the being's unnatural strength. No longer having a weapon, the Matoran used the only one avaliable: his fists. Which he sent flying towards Ferron's midsection in a powerful uppercut.IC: Gravity"I'm serious, are you sure you're okay?" I said, still grinning at the Toa of Water.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Just to point this out, Ferron's Kanohi just so happens to be a Pakari, would the Matoran still be stronger?IC: FerronFerron was a Toa of Iron, and as such he was more durable than most Toa. But nothing could prepare him for the massive force that pounded against his armor, sending a shake through his body.Ferron grunted, and swung his hammer in the direction of the Matoran.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: OMG post as Sythrih Grav! Or Kray post as Laryn! Either works just dooooo it. D:<IC: Agate - Home, Onu-koro -Agate stopped giggling, her sister seemed to be daydreaming or something, she waved her hand in front of her. "Hey sis! Snap out of it. Helloooooo!"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: ZurianaThe Matoran frowned. She gently prompted Krell to turn his head and he did so, to reveal a small patch of blood on the back of his head. Zuria winced at the sight, thinking how painful that must have been. Thankfully the shock was keeping him numb for now. "You're bleeding, and all I've got is some rudimentary first-aid things. I'll do my best, but your head's going to hurt when the shock passes."

OOC: No, a Pakari is basically the upperlimit of strength power. However, a Pakakuka also grants near-Calix relfexes.IC: NPCThe red-armored Matoran lept out of the way out of the hammer blow, but just barely avoided being chrushed by it. With a dull metalic sound, Ferron's blow impacted the being's leg armor, creating a sizable dent in the relatively weak metal. However, this seemed to only enrage the twisted creature more, as he spun around to face the Toa of Iron, his eyes seeming to burn underneath the silver Kanohi.And then, once again with the unnatural speed, the Matoran lept at Ferron, his arms outstretched and hands like claws.IC: KrellI winced, slowly raising an arm to feel the back of my head. And wished I hadn't. "What 'bout the pain...?" I asked the Matoran, my fist curled tightly.Oww.......... I thought through my unfocused mind.OOC: Fine Snels. :3IC: Sythrih"Whaa, huh, oh!" the Toa of Earth said, snapping back to realitiy. "Right. Hey, save some donuts for me!"Sythrih was rather glad she'd said that then, seeing as most of them were gone, disappeared into the void that was her sister's stomach at an alarming rate.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Agate - Home, Onu-koro -Agate sighed. "Okay, I'll you can have the rest." She then giggled excessively... probably due to the sugar high she had.From a small unseen hole...a small slithering creature listened as the two Toa talked, having no eyes it could not see them...waiting for the right moment to select its next host.OOC: You want to control the parakuka or shall I?

Edited by Overlord Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: LarynUnseen by Agate and Sythrih, a small form slowly made its way toward the donuts. An invisible hand grabbed several, and retracted.Said donuts were hovering in the air, as an unseen being started to eat.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: LarynThe donuts paused, ceasing to move between hand and mouth. Agate stared at them, waiting for a response that didn't seem to be forthcoming.Just as she opened her mouth to speak again, she was tackled in a hug from behind as Laryn decloaked. "Gotcha!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG