BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC: JiMing

Health: 9/20

Pulling the dagger out of his chest, JiMing was rather annoyed. "Well this is all fair to you? Hmph." he said, charging chaos energy and drawing his saber. Turning towards the others on his side "We gotta come up with a plan. I'm glad we got an overpowered beast against this overpowered beast though."

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

No, of course not. You killed me because school meant I couldn't post as quickly as everyone else. Ergo, you killed me because I went to school.

EDIT: And I now support Team Light. I don't appreciate being back-stabbed, even if it doesn't really affect me in the long run. Void is lucky he doesn't live on Odina...

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: Pulse [Health: 11/20]

Ah, this is a bit of a problem. I don't think anybody was expecting that. Perhaps if we time things right, we can take them both down... Pulse thought, not really liking that the prospect of being manipulated by something that was void. But then again, what damage could crossbows explosions do against someone that was 'void'? It was probably for the best that he was one of the ones fighting the dinosaur and not the mysterious voidstranger.

Pulse ignored the voidstranger, and instead focused on the dinosaur, firing a volley of Crossbow Bolts at the Tyrannosaurus' legs. "Team Dinosaur, what's the plan for making this dinosaur meet death? Its extinction is overdue."

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

No, of course not. You killed me because school meant I couldn't post as quickly as everyone else. Ergo, you killed me because I went to school.

EDIT: And I now support Team Light. I don't appreciate being back-stabbed, even if it doesn't really affect me in the long run. Void is lucky he doesn't live on Odina...

Plenty of players have been killed in the first two days before you. This is hardly something new to the game, and is to be expected.

IC: Canis [status: Leading Health: 113/140]

I lifted up my chainsaw, and ordered my T-Rex use it's tail and swipe all my opponents, dealing two damage to each. I then had it charge Shadowhawk and throw him about, dealing an additional seven damage to him. An explosion hit the legs of Bloodfeast, dealing damage to him.

[111/140]

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Zakaro (Status: ..annndd we have a problem here.) {HP: 9/20}

"..well then. This won't end well."

Zakaro sighed and looked around, glancing to either side. He wasn't sure whether or not he could even hit this 'Void' character, and even if he could, he had no idea how effective this was going to be.

Hm..

"Maybe lasers could help? Or something? Maybe lots of stuff thrown at it or him could help. If we get enough of something in nothing, won't there not be nothing there anymore? Wouldn't it just be something?"

Zak, you're not making sense.

Facepalm.

And so Zakaro decided to attempt the tried-and-true method of throwing some random rocks at Void, which he doubted would actually hit and would more likely go through him.

But hey, this is more experimentation, figuring out what actually works.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: VOID - 111/140

The figure vanished from his position in the air above his allied group of fighters, only to reappear in the middle of his enemies.

Group plans are annoying and rarely work, the Matoran said to them Too much goes wrong. Let me help you out a bit.

He blasted JiMing, Blade and Dapper Man away in different directions, dealing two damage to each of them before grabbing Kayn by the throat and tossing him away into the path of Canis. Then the figure grew still, observing Ehks, Zakaro and Pupwa silently.

E: Ninja'd. Rocks would have missed Void when he teleported.

Edited by Voltex 2

IC:

I was luckily standing at the edge of the dark matoran's vision. So, the only logical thing to do was give him back his dagger.

"Hey! Mister Shadowman! you dropped this!"

I threw the shadow dagger towards him, and then slipped on my ring, disappearing from view. I shot off towards the ceiling, moving too fast to be hit, and flung myself towards the dark entity, shoving both of my katanas deep into it's face. I followed up that strike with a quick slash to both legs, clutting clean through. I shot off, towards the ceiling, and fired off two lasers that hit him square in the back. I took of the ring, and formed a hardlight sheild all around me, making sure that he couldn't hurt me much-if at all-if he decided to strike back at me.

He was going to have other issues soon, though.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Pulse [Health: 9/20] [status: Fighting the Dinosaur]

"Hey, Canis. I bet Bloodfeast loves food." Pulse said, as he launched an explosive crossbow bolt towards the mouth of Bloodfeast, then another towards Canis' face., while leaping backwards in case of retaliation.

Edited by Pulsating Explosive

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Health: 7/20

JiMing got up even angrier than he was before. "Look, I am frakking sick of being thrown around like a ragdoll. I might not be happy about working for Canis, I will make you suffer too!" he declared as his saber went into chain whip mode to grapple him over for JiMing to grab him by the neck to slam on the ground and blast him away with a burst of chaos

IC:

From my rooftop perch, I saw Kayn fly towards Canis.

"Nope!"

I formed a hardlight barrier, which deflected him away from the rampaging dinosaur. He might get kinda hurt, sure, but not as badly if he got stomped by a dinosaur.

(9/20)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Kayn

HP:9/20

Kayn landed harshly on the ground. He got himself up and readied his Air Katana to intercept any further attepts on his life, he was grateful for Ehks's help.

Edited by Toa Kayn

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

OOC: Flare, you're attacking me, right?

Using a short-range pulse of chaos energy, JiMing destroyed the bullet before it hit him. "You can die too!" he declared, sending off a barrage of Chaos Spears at both Void and Flaredrick.

OOC: That's OP. Your power needs limits, like how I can only teleport once a round.

Caught off guard, JiMing took damage from the bullets before he held up his saber to deflect. (5/20) "ENOUGH! One overpowered shadow guy throwing me around is enough!" JiMing fired foward a beam of chaos in retaliation, which would vaporize any bullets that came his way, then ran forward towards the direction of the sound from the gun.

Edited by JiMing

IC: VOID - 108/140

The dagger dissipated upon contact with the figure's arm harmlessly. Void seemed to sense the Katanas as they drew near, dodging away just in time, although one stabbed through the figure's shoulder. Void grabbed the weapons and hauled Ehks into him before tossing the invisible fighter away.

Invisibility means nothing to me, said the Void. I have been less than ghost, so lesser that I did not exist. Your parlour tricks cannot fool me.

He vanished in a puff of shadow just in time to avoid JiMing's attack, reforming two feet over almost immediately as Flaredrick stepped up to offer his assistance.

I will gladly accept help of any form, the figure said, standing back to back with Flaredrick. You can handle the one with the chain whip - I shall deal with the user of light.

Void glanced over to Chro and pointed his palm at the fighter - Chro would find himself frozen in place for several seconds as he was swarmed with shadows before they dissipated, leaving him unaffected. The shadows that had surrounded him reformed next to Void in the form of a rocket launcher that settled into the figure's arms as it clinked into existence.

These 'Ultimate Weapons' are curious things, said Void. Allow me to test this one out.

Void fired the Shadowy Rocket Launcher of Exploding Heads right towards Ehks - the blast shattered the fighter's shields as if they were glass, dealing five damage to him. Void examined the Shadowy Ultimate Weapon critically.

It would appear my new design is flawed, the figure said. Rather than deal ten damage to one opponent, I can instead deal five damage to two. But of course, every theory must be tested.

So test it the figure did - aiming the Shadowy Rocket Launcher of Exploding Heads again (this time at Dapper Man), Void fired - the shadowy projectile slammed into the fighter, doing another five damage. The Shadowy Ultimate Weapon began to smoke and Void tossed it away; the rocket launcher dissipated into idle wisps of shadow before it could hit the ground.

OOC: I practically chose the most overpowered element ever. Shadow film available once per round.

IC: Flaredrick (10/20)

He sidestepped to his left to avoid his attack. He held out his sword to JiMing, hoping to make him run into the blade.

OOC: The next post you make, you'll see again.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

OOC: Oh, this is so not good. Calling it, we'll all die before tomorrow.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 7/20==-

Blade growled in desperation, as he quickly righted himself, as he tried to fire off his lightning and his ice at the new 'Void' guy quickly, finding him the bigger threat over any of the others.

OOC: Let's hope I'm wrong.

As he suddenly regained his sight JiMing quickly saw he was to ram into the blade. As he attempted to dig his heels, he stopped just short out of the sword's range, and quickly countered with a slash from his own saber.

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 2/20 HP ] - Engaging in combat / attacking JiMing

The Shadowhawk hit the ground hard in a dusty skid, dirt and rubble grinding into his cape and armor. Wincing, he rolled to his feet and snarled a black curse beneath his breath, regaining his bearings almost instantly. His green eyes flamed, reflected in the polished steel of his right-hand blades.

So... this is irony indeed. The lord of death, the next to die. Very well. I shall bloody my talons e'er I fall.

Unsheathing his left-hand blades with a deft flick of the wrist, the black-caped necromancer lowered his head and whirled into battle, attacking JiMing from behind with a shadow-quick one-two stab/slash combo maneuver.

OOC:

Looked like you could use some assistance, Flaredrick. ;)

HP:9/20

Kayn had to try something, that ultimate weapon that The Void used took a toll on the light side.

He extended his wrist blade and detached it.

'Might as well try and throw this thing.' Kayn thought.

Reaching back, Kayn held his hand behind his head and then extending it forward, sending the blade flying forward.

Thankfully the blade seemed to have had enough speed to reach The Void.

OOC: I will not go down with a fight. And I won't in my next life too!

Health: 5/20

JiMing gritted his teeth in pain as Shadowhawk's claws slashed his back. (4/20) He suddenly whipped around, slashing his saber at him with the intent of knocking him down so he could use his weapon's chain whip form to latch onto him and send him into Flaredrick.

IC: VOID - 108/140

Void did not react as Blade's ice froze him in place, and shrugged off the lightning fired his way, although it did do some damage.

106/140

The ice shattered with minimal effort, though it did allow Kayn's blade to pierce the figure's side.

102/140

Annoyances, Void thought, blasting Kayn and Blade with spheres of shadow twice their size before turning his attention to Shadowhawk. You are low on health. Allow me to correct that.

The figure pointed his palm at Shadowhawk and shadows launched from his hand, wreathing around the fighter as he was healed directly from Void's life source.

94/140

Shadowhawk gains 8 health.

Let that last you longer than the previous time, Void said. I shall not heal you so quickly again.

The figure turned his attention back to the battle.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 7/20==-

Blade was already on the move. He ran diagonally away from the shadow blast as they were launched at him, and dived out of the way barely as it passed by him, landing roughly on the ground, but luckily intact. Not trying to stand up yet, Blade tried a triple attack combo by attempting to pierce Void's feet with icicles, attempting to shower him in lightning, and then finishing that up with a rapidly rotating set of icicles that then sped inward toward Void, intending to impale the being of shadows. However, as that was completing, Blade leapt up, aiming to dash over to where Canis was, as he would need the being for assistance in this case.

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 9/20 HP ] - Combating JiMing

A split-second too late, the Shadowhawk jerked his talons upwards into a defensive stance; the saber skidded across steel and clipped his chest, adding another bloody gash to those already dealt by the tyrannosaur. (-1 HP)

Even as the weapon morphed into a chain whip, however, lashing in serpentine coils about his forearm, the Avsa-masked fighter dropped and rolled, tumbling free of the grapple with lithe agility.

Coming to his feet in a half-crouch, sparks of raw health energy crackling over his body as the Void sent power to his aid (+8 HP), the Shadowhawk tensed in expectation of a second stroke. Even with the odds now stacked against him, JiMing was a formidable opponent, and not one the necromancer intended to take lightly.

No pun intended.

OOC: You are all going to despise me in a few rounds for what I'm doing. Mwahaha!

IC: VOID - 94/140

Void vanished in a cloud of shadow, dodging Blade's first and second attacks easily. However, the third seemed to target the figure specifically, with a sigh that seemed to echo in the minds of everyone in the room, the figure waved his arm and created a wall of solid shadow that the icicles shattered against.

That is an interesting tool, Void said, speaking to Blade specifically. Please hold still for a moment.

Blade had no choice - he froze for a moment in mid-air as he received the same scan that Chro had, and when it was finished he continued on, his movement not affected by whatever Void had done.

How interesting, Void observed, as the Shadowy Ice Rod took form in his hand. Aiming it experimentally, he summoned a large stalactite of ice over top of Zakaro. The ice was the same as that which Blade could control, except for one difference: shadow energies pulsed around the icy attacks of the Shadowy Ice Rod, increasing their attack power.

This will be a fascinating experiment indeed, Void thought.

Health: 4/20

As the bolts collided with his back, JiMing ducked sideways. (3/20). Suddenly, he lashed out with a chaos charged punch, where a burst of energy would send Flaredrick flying on contact, during which he also swung his whip at the death mage, intending to disarm him.

Edited by JiMing

HP: 9/20

Much to Kayn's surprise, his attack had landed, unfortunately, Void didn't seem to have any intention of removing Kayn's blade from his body.

Wasn't much time to think, a large sphere of shadow came flying in Kayn's direction. He ducked, holding his sword at an angle in front of his head.

The sphere collided and faded, not before subtly coming in contact with Kayn's mask, slightly decaying one half of it.

Not to worry, Kayn thought. His mask was already broken.

Kayn stayed crouched in his defensive stance, waiting yet again for any attacks.

Edited by Toa Kayn

Health: 3/20

As Luroka charged, JiMing smirked as his lunge was easily sidestepped. "Why don't you get to know your shadow friends a bit better?" he said as he lunged his energy chain whip at him, intending to latch onto him and send him at Shadowhawk.

OOC: Getting ganged up on, what fun...

Edited by JiMing

Void glanced over to Chro and pointed his palm at the fighter - Chro would find himself frozen in place for several seconds as he was swarmed with shadows before they dissipated, leaving him unaffected. The shadows that had surrounded him reformed next to Void in the form of a rocket launcher that settled into the figure's arms as it clinked into existence.

These 'Ultimate Weapons' are curious things, said Void. Allow me to test this one out.

Void fired the Shadowy Rocket Launcher of Exploding Heads right towards Ehks - the blast shattered the fighter's shields as if they were glass, dealing five damage to him. Void examined the Shadowy Ultimate Weapon critically.

It would appear my new design is flawed, the figure said. Rather than deal ten damage to one opponent, I can instead deal five damage to two. But of course, every theory must be tested.

So test it the figure did - aiming the Shadowy Rocket Launcher of Exploding Heads again (this time at Dapper Man), Void fired - the shadowy projectile slammed into the fighter, doing another five damage. The Shadowy Ultimate Weapon began to smoke and Void tossed it away; the rocket launcher dissipated into idle wisps of shadow before it could hit the ground.

Yo, wait, can I do that? Five to two players instead of ten to one?

And man, I was pretty close there- just wrong on the Shadowhawk part.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits