BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 15/20, Status: Still Cringing, Joy Buzzer Removed

ShadowVezon put some distance between him and everyone else, so he could have a chance to recover from the intense shock he had endured. Heh... I guess... I should have expected that... eventually... Considering... Batman Beyond... ShadowVezon recovered a bit, though he was still weakened from the intense pain. With the Joy Buzzer removed, he returned to the fray, although still weak.

OOC: Quick Fact, in the Edited version of Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker, The Joker killed himself with the Joy Buzzer. He was Robin at the time, long story,

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: Kayn

HP: 20/20

Kayn moved towards Pulse at break-neck speeds of 5MPH. The speeds on these jetpacks were ridiculous. He lifted his sword in preparation for whatever might hit him.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

IC: Pulse [Health: 13/20]

Noting that Kayn was now speeding towards him, Pulse decided not to comment this time, learning from his mistakes of stopping and observing things. Is he seriously bringing an oversized knife to me? When I have explosives?

It appeared that indeed, he was. Pulse tossed a stick of dynamite at Kayn, then swerved down, hopefully so that if Kayn did reach his position, Kayn would be above him, giving him an easy target. He didn't light it. He just wanted to see if Kayn would slow down at the prospect of almost slamming into dynamite.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

OOC: I'm operating under the assumption it was fastest walking speed; aka "Running". Because it's just too slow otherwise, and no-one ever just walks unless they're being arrogant in this game. =P

-==IC: Blade - HP: 20/20==-

Blade nodded to JL.

"Alright, I'll accept your offer." Blade said, as he rolled out of the way, and fired off a lightning bolt at Luroka quickly; sparing Chro for at least the moment, to prevent a repeat of last round. He did look over at JiMing, however, and fired off another bolt of lightning at him too.

IC: Zakaro (Status: Not pleased) {HP: 17/20}

Well then. Zakaro was now about as far away from any fighting as was possible. He sighed, and began jetpacking back. This may take a while...

~Some time later~

Zakaro blinked as a bullet of something-or-another whizzed past his face, following its path back to its source. Pupwa.

Eh, not a bad opponent, to be sure.

Zakaro proceeded to throw another crossbar at Pupwa, while looking around for the one he had already thrown.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Daedalus, 17/20

Leaving JiMing behind, Daedalus looked about for someone else to battle. He noticed a few fast moving projectiles flying through the air, one almost hitting a purple-masked fighter-- Zakaro, if memory served. He wasn't sure about going up against a telephone pole (or whatever that mammoth weapon was), but at this point, he didn't care. Flying toward him, he swung his whip overhead, aiming at Zakaro's face.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 15/20, Status: Back In Action

ShadowVezon returned to the fray, and flew behind Pupwa while he was distracted. Hey, Pupwa! I notice you're in trouble. Want a hand?

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: Zakaro (Status: hello) {HP: 17/20}

Another bullet whizzed by, nearly hitting Zakaro's foot but not because he had no toes.

That was when he noticed the whip coming at his face.

Ouch.

Taking the hit {-2, 15/20} Zakaro reached out and grabbed the thing, spinning it-and likely its owner-around one or twice before flinging whatever he had in his hand at Pupwa.

Because using people to hurt people was how Zakaro rolled.

Or, rather, hurting people with people was how Zakaro hurt people.

People.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC: Just a reminder, the whip has spikes on it. They are spaced, though, so it would be possible to grab it without hurting oneself.

His attack landed, so that was good. But then his weapon had been grabbed, and he was spinning around and flying through the void. Not so good. Zakaro's move had happened fast, and Daedalus barely had time to activate his jetpack and avoid ramming into Pupwa. Taking advantage of his close proximity to him, however, Daedalus swung his whip in a wide, horizontal sweep toward Pupwa's torso.

14/does limit matters?

I Moved to the back, before being stopped by SV, who as at my back. I grabbed the rope/chain/whatever you use to keep it attached of the whip and yanked back.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

OOC: Again, while possible to grab the whip without getting hurt, it is covered in spikes. In Zakaro's case, it was more believable that he didn't get hurt because my attack had landed and the whip was no longer moving. It is much less believable to grab an unspiked part of the whip while it is moving toward at a high speed (as it would be when I am attacking).

Daedalus sincerely hoped this wouldn't keep happening. Using his momentum to his advantage, he activated his jetpack and yanked hard on the whip, hoping to cut Pupwa's hand in the process. Whether or not that would work, he continued his spin, letting his whip travel in another wide sweep, this time aiming for ShadowVezon, who was behind Pupwa.

OOC: Ah, alright. I'll keep that in mind, and also it never hurts to just add that to an IC description, like ' he swung his spiked whip at XXXX'

little reminders like that help.

IC: Zakaro (Status: hai there) {HP: 15/20}

..and right into Zakaro swinging his telephone pole at Pupwa's exposed and unsuspecting back.

Hopefully.

Likely.

yeah phone poles.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

14/20.

Nothing happened with Zak'sattack.Why? Because my indesructable thruster pack that everyone has was on my back.

I shot some rounds at the oppsite direction of Zakaro, Allowing the recoil to propel me towards him where I proceeded to strike at his neck Horizontally.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

OOC: Oi, indestructible wouldn't mean that that wouldn't hurt. In fact, if anything, it'd hurt more, because you now have a steel thing smashing into your back on top of the telephone pole.

/EDIT: Is it literally indestructible anyway, or what?

Edited by -Blade-

The reason it was called indestructible was that we wanted there to always be a way for players to propel themselves around. If we made them destroyable we'd end up with players totally immobilized floating in the Void, so...

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Zakaro (Status: Annoyed) {HP: 15/20}

Well. That didn't end as he had hoped.

Somewhat cross, Zakaro watched as Pupwa propelled himself back over to where Zakaro was, having been at the least sent a bit away. When Pupwa turned and slashed at him, however, Zakaro was there with the crossbar he had thrown earlier, lunging forward to thrust the thing into Pupwa's face.

With luck.

...hopefully, he wouldn't get hurt. Yeah, sure.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

The jetpacks in the void may be used as a legitimate defense for attacks from the back. If I see players abusing it, then I will change my mind.

However, they don't entirely negate all attacks, correct? For example, Pupwa getting hit in the back with a telephone pole would still knock him away and likely hurt him...

but their spirits

OOC: *Groans* Alright my internet decided to out about 5 pm my time yesterday and I only got it back 2 hours ago.. So just read through the pages I missed and seems like I did not miss much.. If anybody targeted me in a post or with a powerup do let me otherwise i did not see anything.. Will have an IC post up sometime soon.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: Oh you have a jetpack

I forgot that Void was a map

IC - HP: 20/20

A sudden magnetic slingshot catapulted me out of my trajectory and towards FireChro. Even as I used my jetpack to try and stop myself, it wasn't enough and I ended up needing Chro to push me away.

Another magnetic slingshot caught me and sent me flying towards Blade. "Hey, Blade!" I shouted as I neared him, "Could you use your electricity to create an electromagnetic field to counter what Luroka's doing?"

OOC: I can see how a telephone pole smashing your jetpack can send you hurtling away, but I don't see how it shouldn't protect you from getting hurt from behind by a big stick towards your backside. Imagine wearing a big backpack. Somebody punches the backpack, you might trip forwards but your back isn't exactly gonna feel like you got punched cuz the backpack cushions you.

Edited by -JL-

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Voxumo [HP: 20/20]

Voxumo had apparently dozed off as he now jolted awake and look at the various fighters. He flew back towards JL speaking quickly

"You look like you could use a boost.. need something energizing."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

"Uh, yeah. Sure. Could you create a wall for me to land on? I'm, y'know, hurtling towards Blade right now. I'll absorb it once I'm done using it. Thanks."

OOC: iBrow, can my energy power the jetpack to increase it to over maximum walking speed?

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Voxumo nodded to JL and proceeded to create a wall of energy in the desired location for JL

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"Thanks!" I yell as I used my jetpack to maneuver my body to be going 'down' towards the wall of solid energy Vox had conjured up. I landed, crouching, before the solid energy flashed blue and with a swoosh, disappeared as I absorbed it.

Hmm.

I looked at Blade, who had his electricity, Chro, who had his heat, Vox, who had his solid energy. All of them were sources of energy I could use, but I didn't exactly see any of them as the best source of energy to give in this situation.

Who had a big beam gun thing that I could power up? Because that would be fun.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Chro

Health: 16/20

Seeing that his allies were in a relatively safe position, Chro returned to solid form and crouched down on Vox's platform. He raised his fists up and then ignited them, and slammed them down next to him, launching off the solid energy.

Chro flew towards Luroka, turning his entire body into fire and accelerating through the Void. He spun around, moving feet-first with his hands flaming out behind him for thrust, aiming his kick for the Makuta's face.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

Voxumo smiled as he watched the little team he had started work together. As he created another platform in this... this void he took the opportunity to allow his feet to touch some semblance of ground. He watched the fighters all scramble in this fight. However he shouted to Chro now

"Hey Chro! you got any idea if we are on a temporary truce with Blade? I want to make sure I don't harm an ally.. till it comes to that, that is."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Power-Up Drop:

1x Nightmare Fuel

3x Fire Bombs

2x Cordak Blasters

The Cordak Blasters are quite large, meaning that you can only take one of them per person.

-JL-: I would say a tentative yes, simply because of how your power is worded. I would advise to wait until clarification from the boss before you do anything to crazy with it, though.

IC: JiMing

Health: 10/20

JiMing set up a barrier of vines in front of himself, blocking the lightning and slowing down the concussive blast enough that he was not knocked too far. His energy shield returned to him, whether it hit Ehks or not. Then turning to JL and Blade, he summoned vines in an attempt to bind their feet and hands, then proceeded to hurl his shield at them. "My new weapon and Special Weapon rule!" He then took a Fire Bomb and Cordak Blaster as well.

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...