Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC, Kinvex: "Ah, you're awake." Kinvex strode over to her bed and sat down on it. "Well, after blinding Mr. Creepy over here," he gestured to Utu, "he walked away. It's strange... first he attacks us, and then he helps me."

IC: Tuara - Ko-Koro InnTuara stood up and stared at the unconsious Utu. The massive Toa, somehow deprived of his mask. Something on his arm caught her eye, and she walked over, turning his arm to see clearly, the Toa of fire's hand to small to grasp Utu's bicep. The deep purple marking contrasted the white almost perfectly. Like black rocks on a beach.She looked at Kinvex, he shrugged. Tuara looked back to Utu, releasing his arm."I'm surprised we got him. Good job."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC:Aurum knocked on Turaga Nuju's hut again. Was he there or......?

OOC: Nuju is occupied right now.Katuko, Nuju Metru will handle your quest.IC: One of the Ko-Matoran guards walked up to the Toa. He wore a white Kakama and had a sand-blue body with white feet. "May I help you?" the guard said stoically.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: Isfel exhaled, relieved. "Well, I was actually worried about other kinds of tests, but I'm glad there's no paperwork." The shivering toa then asked one more question. "So, how do I start? Do I get a room or something?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

OOC:

IC: One of the Ko-Matoran guards walked up to the Toa. He wore a white Kakama and had a sand-blue body with white feet. "May I help you?" the guard said stoically.

I stated that Aurum had shapeshifted into a Matoran, alongside 2 dead ones. Errr....Yeah..... :biggrin:?IC: Aurum, Argentum, CyraxAurum watched as a Ko-Matoran with a blue-ish body and a White Kakama stepped out of the hut.Aurum (Disguised as Ko-Matoran): Well, we're explorers, and while we were coming to Ko-Wahi, we heard at Po-Koro that Hafu had been taken by Makuta's minions. Well, we're explorers, so we believe that the next step those horrible, insane servants would take is to head south for Kopeke, seeing as Taipu is nowhere seen. While we are not good at fighting, me and my friends are great at stealth. We can be your eyes and your ears. So, may you point us in the right direction? Where is Kopeke, and are there any others we can notify of our help?=====Argentum walked away. This was boring. So he continued striding around, looking for something to do.OOC: Argentum open for interaction.=====Cyrax: Point us in the right direction. Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Naara didn't say anything. Rannin would probably handle the question.Besides which, she was now onto the next part of the course. She began to lope towards the area past Bruntoa at a high speed-on the borderline of her fastest.She'd speed up or slow down as needed. Thanks to this pace's nature, too, she could better turn than she would in a sprint.OOC: I'm an XC runner. We do something called strides: We sprint at 75%, then 85%, and finally 100% of our capacity as an exercise. By that scale, Naara's going around 75% right now.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: [Rannin]Rannin smiled at the sight. He was rather impressed by the other being's skills at passing the course. He probably wouldn't have been able to pass it so flawlessly himself, for he doubted he had the agility that Naara possessed."So what do you think?" he said, addressing Nova. "Do you still think you can handle it?"

IC (CRANE Academy, obstacle course):Nova was in a fix.On one hand, he had asked to attempt the obstacle course. Backing out now would not only seem cowardly but impolite and too prone to cause an awkward conversation or two later on.On the other hand, he rather enjoyed his head placed between his shoulders, and those swinging blades sure looked sharp.My head... my Kakama!"If I can use my Kanohi, I should be fine," said Nova. A pang of nervousness still remained in his gut, though: What if he wasn't allowed to use his Kakama?He pushed the thought away. The more he thought about the potential dangers of the course, the less likely he was to have enough confidence to get through unscathed when the time came. He was fast; he was agile; he was (kind of sort of maybe) flexible -- he would be fine.He memorized the assurant thoughts and repeated them to himself as Naara ran by Bruntoa and the others standing with him.

OOC: I'm sorry for the late reply. I recieved a computer ban at my house, so I have to either post at school, or when I can sneak on my computer, And the Ev-prefix came from a CBW article on Toa/Matoran/Turaga of plasma.IC:Phavion steped back from the other Toa of plasma that had appeared around the corner. As he stepped back, he tripped, and fell backwards onto a unfortunate Ko-matoran that had been behind him."Ack!" The random Ko-matoran yelled as Phavion fell ontop of him."Sorry," Phavion said, quickly get off the now somewhat thinner matoran.

IC: BruntoaThe moment Naara got to the final part of the course, Bruntoa activated his elemental powers, pillars of earth randomly shot out of the ground in a seemingly random pattern as she ran through it, though if she was paying attention closely enough she'd be able to see a pattern to it. Bruntoa answered the question of mask powers. "No powers, mask or otherwise. That's one of my rules I'm afraid."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Kalama grunted as he hit the ground. Glancing around he pointed. "That way."OUTSKIRTS OF KO-KOROKO-KOROKO-WAHI, 0821 HRS"I hope Tanuka's doing okay." Kalama wondered out loud. "She's usually pretty shy around strangers. Now was that left at the overhang and straight or right and the overhang and a left at the sitting rock...? No it was left."

Edited by Kalama and Ta Rahkshi

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

OOC: If you mean me, TX, sorry. :P

IC(Analod, Gezdom, Ledzel, Sagom, and Vagdom)

Analod's face was pinched up in a mad look. No one was answering her question. One being was simply running around the track and the others were watching. She expected more attention then she was getting."Excuse me?" she asks the beings once more.Sagom smiles at Nost before holding his hand and leading him toward the shop. Soon, the two were entering the door and walking toward the back room with Vagdom."Time to eat," calls out the elderly Turaga to the others. The smell of tea and steak blew through the store; a delightful odor that could be smelt al the way in the next room as well. Vagdom took a seat at the table he had set up in side room and began to eat his food; the other's being laid out around the table for them when they came.Sagom releases her grip on Nost's hand and takes a seat at the table. She begins to eat as well, a smile on her face."It's delicious, Papa," she says to the Turaga."Maybe I should get him to make me something," replies the Toa of Stone, smiling. "A nice-""-Food!" exclaims the Toa of Green before quickly standing up and running into the next room. He sits down and begins to eat his food as well.Ledzel chuckles as he watches the Toa leave before turning to Khaed. "Well, you coming, too?"-Mef Man

OOC: I'm sorry for the late reply. I recieved a computer ban at my house, so I have to either post at school, or when I can sneak on my computer, And the Ev-prefix came from a CBW article on Toa/Matoran/Turaga of plasma.IC:Phavion steped back from the other Toa of plasma that had appeared around the corner. As he stepped back, he tripped, and fell backwards onto a unfortunate Ko-matoran that had been behind him."Ack!" The random Ko-matoran yelled as Phavion fell ontop of him."Sorry," Phavion said, quickly get off the now somewhat thinner matoran.

OOC: Ah, but what is the basis for the prefix? I'll have to Google plasma, I guess.IC (Naru):"Oh, I'm sorry, real sorry!" Naru chuckled. "I guess that was my fault. I was a bit too absorbed in looking for the tablet or book I need."

IC (Naru):"Oh, nothing much. I was hoping to see the Turaga about it, as rumors has it he is the expert on this sort of thing, but he's busy right now. I'm just looking for studies on the Rahi in the area."She gestured towards the Kanohi Faxon she wore."This mask lets me borrow the abilities of Rahi that share my environment. In the jungle and on mountains I can stretch it to "land" Rahi in general, but very few Rahi actually live here where there's snow and cold all the time. Unless I update my knowledge on them, my mask will be next to useless out there."She shivered, before slowly activating her plasma power again, allowing it to wrap around her and warm her up. This made her armor glow vaguely in shades of orange, yellow, purple and pink as the energy was channeled through it."On another note, I really, really want to find a rahi with resistance to cold," she grinned sheepishly. "As hot as my element makes me, it makes me that more averse to cold. Aren't you guys cold?" she asked.

IC: Zauk"Not at all," He replied, "Although doesn't mean we can't cheat." He then reached into his pack and pulled out a coat. "Would you like this?" He asked.He then thought about the Toa's problem."Hmm, I do know a small lizard with the ability to withstand extreme temperatures. They usually hunt during blizards and snow storms. Is that what you're looking for?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Naru):"A coat? Thank you, but I can't possibly accept that gift without giving anything in return," she smiled. "My elemental power will keep me warm for now. But thank you for the kind offer."Naru nodded when zauk told her of the Rahi."Yes, that is exactly the kind of creature I need! A lizard, you say? Do you know its name?"

OOC: I have extrapolated on the consequences of the pillars erupting. I'll edit if you don't think the following is good.IC: Columns flew. Pillars soared. Dust and clods of dirt rained down under the assault.Yet Naara remained unhit.It was the same flowing all over again. While the pillars were powerful, their power was bought at the cost of linear movement. The way Naara twisted around them in her lope exploited that, letting the pillars soar past her by millimeters. By the time any had turned around if they did, she was too far away for them to efficiently attack her.At first the gaps between her and the pillars was mere millimeters. Dust was beginning to coat her armor. But that too was decreasing. The warrior's sharp eye had caught the pattern. This flowing form was built to slip past such linear attacks, and so she was beginning to with greater ease.Not only are the pillars tough enough on their own-the dust and dirt is proving as great an obstacle. I barely caught onto the pattern before too much clouded the air from these attacks.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Zauk"Ok, but when ever you need it, just tell me. Its been sitting in there for quite a while," He put it back inside his pack."As far as I know they don't have a name, perhaps you could give it one. They're pale white and about as big as your hand. They eat small rahi insects. Although I can't speak for Phavion, who might want to stay to study magnitized Mahi, I will help you find one."He added, "If you want."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Naru):"Sure, I could use the help. I can't go Rahi-hunting right away, though. I did request to see the Turaga, and it would be rude to leave without doing so then."The female Toa gazed back over the shelves of books and tablets."In the meantime, I guess I should read up on the other Rahi in the area. However few that may be," she added, muttering.

IC: Bruntoa"Well, at the moment, I don't really need any help. But maybe Naara here does." He gestured to the one running the course. "She almost finished the course anyway, she's been testing it out for me. When she finishes why don't you ask her?"

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Yeah, that's what I was waiting for, kinda. Nuju is the Rahi expert, and I thought it would be best to get staff confirmation on what powers I can borrow, exactly. The few ice-based Rahi I have looked up were kind of strange and are not from Mata Nui:

Snow, ice, cold areas:- Night Vision (Crystal Climber)- Absorb/copy intelligence (Frost Beetle)- Absorb heat from other beings (Frost Leech)- Earthquake (Ice Vermin)- Slowing down own life processes to almost nothing (Suukorak)

IC (Naru):"Thank you. Three are definitely better than one."

OOC: Hmm, seeing as I don't want Zauk's heat or intelligence (what little is left) drained, I think it would be best to wait for Nuju. :PIC: Zauk"Hay I think I found something... Oh wait nevermind it went exstinct long ago. And it also had a feild around it that killed all living things. So thats a negative."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

"Aha, He we...are?" Kalama stopped before scratching his head. "Strange, normally Kopeke's door is in one piece."KOPEKE'S HUTKO-KORO OUTSKIRTSKO-WAHI, 0857 HRSThe Matoran stood before the hut with a critical eye, examining the half destroyed door. "Hmm... not the work of a Rahi that's for sure." Cautiously he approached the living quarters. Poking his head in he looked around.It was mess. Messier then normal. Objects scattered here and there."Hello? Kopeke? You home?" Kalama called out. Only silence answered him.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama