Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Lema): While all the other toa were out having exciting adventures, Lema had been having an exciting dream about Turaga Matau, a makutafish and a box of lightstones. When he awoke in a frigid cave, however, it was only a fading memory. He didn't have to wait long for more excitement, however, because shortly Grecko entered carrying Frosty, the toa of ice."Good bright-morning, Frosty, Grecko" he remarked cherrily.

ppg2.png

OOC: Sorry, Rakata, but I'm going to have to leave Khaed behind. It's been a week and I need to finish this story arc. :D

IC(Amalod, Ledzel, and Vagdom)

After a few hours of changing clothes and making sure she looked right for the weather, Amalod leaves her hut and goes to the lake that Naara had told her to go to. She knew it would probably be a while until the Toa arrived, but she had time to kill.Taking out her telescope, she begins to observe the mountains and other landmarks around her.Vagdom arrives at the boat Ledzel had purchased and boards it; ready to go to Onu-Wahi."To Onu-Wahi," Ledzel says simply as the sails are raised. The ship takes off to their future; and possibly their deaths...OOC: Ledzel and Vagdom to Onu-Wahi.-Mef Man

OOC: Tarn from Ta-KoroIC: Tarn and Krayzikk, AcademyTarn had quickly made headway toward the Academy and arrived not long after leaving Ta-Koro. It had taken even less time to find Krayzikk. arriving in time to hear both Krayzikk's question and Hau's answer, he said "Yeah, he does get beaten rather loudly, doesn't he?"Krayzikk's eyes widened as he turned to see Tarn standing behind him, twirling a dagger. "How did you get out of the hospital, and more importantly, how did you find me?""Easy, you don't make yourself hard to follow. as or my escape, I beat up some unsuspecting guards, robbed and killed a few matoran to get some weapons back and here I am." Cruelty flashed in his eyes as Tarn added "Paid a visit to your pretty doctor as well."It was obvious those words hit Krayzikk hard, as his eyes widened even further.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: BruntoaBruntoa was working out behind his hut, he had an incredible large boulder he was lifting up over his head, one he had found deep underground below the hut, there was now a fairly large hole that went down forever. Bruntoa kept lifting the enormous boulder up and down like a weight. "321...322.....323..."

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Zauk"They'll be fine. The cave leads all the way to Onu-Koro. I fell in it once, hunting, during the spring melt." He explained.Glancing distastefully at the infected Kanohi he said, "Yeah it would be best to collect them. They don't infect other kanohi, but a rahi without a kanohi will pick up and put on any they see, including infected ones."Smiling and returning to his old up-beat self, he said, "Well that was fun! Sort of, the whole being sneaked up on by a rahi doesn't make this hunter feels so good anymore. I'm supposed to be ready for these things."OOC: One of the best rahi fights I've been in, ever.

IC (Naru):"Great. So we have pointed a pack of wounded, angry Rahi -- one of them still infected, mind you -- in the direction of Onu-Koro?"Naru laughed exasperately."Oh, we are truly the best Rahi hunters ever."

IC: ZaukHe laughed, too. "Yeah... We are the best rahi hunters."In an announcer like voice he said, "Rahi problems? Zauk, Naru, and Phavion are just what you need! We get rid those pesky rahi and leave the cleaning up to someone else!""So, anyone for some food? Great restraunt up ahead." He provided.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: KahuwaKahuwa caught Savina and helped her up slightly, his worry for her now replacing the awkwardness which had settled in. Walking into the cave, he set her and tried to lower his heat a bit and would gradually warm up over time so her body could adjust to the temperature."You okay?"

IC: Savina"I-I will be." She said, still shivering a little, her ear's still hurt like karz, and the dizzy spells were still there, it felt good to be laying down. Kahuwa's heat was helping as well. "How's Frosty...is he okay?"

IC (Naru):"Only food I have seen so far in this wasteland is now ashes in the wind," Naru commented, gesturing towards the remains of the Muaka she had melted. She turned back towards Zauk."Did you have some of my knives, by the way? I understand if you lost them in the fight, but it would be nice not to have to buy new ones again."

IC (Lema): "What happened to you guys?" Lema asked. "You look in pretty bad shape there - a snowstorm or something?" He was a little unnerved by the presence of a wolf in the cave, but he supposed it must be Frosty's wolf. With the number of animals and toa now present in the cave, things were getting a little crowded.

ppg2.png

IC: ZaukHe released his telekinetic hold on the daggers and smiled, "Oh really? Could you before I sent them into your head, while electrocuting you? To bad either of use are to tired fight. Besides I'm starving. Food anyone?"He took out a bag full of widgets, "Its on me."

IC (Naru)Naru picked up her knives, somewhat annoyed."You need focus in order to use your telekinesis. A concentrated heat field causing your liquids to boil tend to be rather distracting. If I wanted to attack you, Zauk, I wouldn't tell you about it. I would just do it.""Where do you suppose we find food, by the way? We're still in the middle of nowhere."

OOC: What's the current situation with Kraeyn again...?IC: Kahuwa"I don't know. I'll have to check on him later but right now, I gotta keep you warm." replied Kahuwa. Savina's shivering state reminded him of his first visit to Ko-Wahi. Only one two words could describe what it was like: freezing cold.

OOC: He's dying or something, I don't know :PIC: SavinaSavina couldn't argue with that, she was very cold. Though the heat was slowly warming her up, her shivering became less violent. She closed her eyes, and fell asleep, exhausted from all the craziness that had been happening to her.

ooC: He's not dead yet.IC: KraeynKraeyn body stirred and before he knew it he was somewhere else.

Flash Back

Kraeyn was running, once more the fool had bitten off more than he could chew. Now he was stuck with a dozen or so bandits chasing after him. Not fun, not fun at all. Thud, an arrow embed itself in the cliff side next to him, barely missing his head. Kraeyn leaped to the cliff and began to climb up. Another flew at him, but this time Kraeyn froze it in mid air, and continued climbing.Leaping up and over the cliff side, he slid into one of the mountain caves. He heard the leader of the bandits commanding the others to find him, but it was no use Kraeyn had already escaped. once the voices died down Kraeyn decided to move further down the cave. Coming face to face with a wolf.Instinctively Kraeyn jumped back and unsheathed his swords, he didn't want to hurt the creature only scare it away. Strangely thought the wolf did nothing. It took Kraeyn a few minutes before he figured out why. There was an arrow embed in the wolf's heart. It seemed the poor creature had been struck down by some hunters. Kraeyn sighed, and began to leave when he heard a squeak. He turned around, there it was again. Another squeak, they seemed to be originating from the wolf. Carefully Kraeyn shifted the wolf over and found a small pup that had been hidden under it's mother's body.IC: LifHowever the moment Vrana's leg had collided with me I had grabbed it. Now the poor Avian was dragging me along in the snow.IC: VernadonVernadon had finally located a doctor in the Koro. Dragging the confused Toa along, he began hiking back towards the school.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Zauk"Well seeing as I'm still here, you don't want to attack me." He joked."Food is thata way," He said pointing to Ko-Koro. Already walking in that direction. "I'm aready feeling my pockets getting lighter and my stomach fuller. Or maybe I'm just tired."OOC: The three things that can motivate Zauk: food, girls, and a fight. XD

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Hau's chain rattled even through his grin and slight blush. The toa set himself in a ready stance-feet spread apart and chain hand extended at waist in fist while right was withdrawn in a palm."I think you'll need to be paying another visit to her pretty soon."

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Tarn and Krayzikk, AcademyTarn's grin widened. "Hello Hau. And yes, your right. I will be paying her another visit." Throughout all of this, Krayzikk remained still, though visibly shaken, just staring at Tarn. Tarn reached into his pack and pulled out a small wrapped package, which he promptly tossed and it skidded to a stop at Krayzikk's feet."Bye." Tarn used his mask to take off before anything could be done, quickly gaining altitude nd moving toward Ta-Koro.Krayzikk snapped out of his state, and bent down to unwrap the package. When he did, he collapsed to his knees, staring at the cracked and bloodstained Kanohi that lay at his feet, and that note that come with it.Your fault Krayzikk. Your fault that they will die.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Hau's jaw set. Even if Krayzikk wasn't following because he was held up for some package, the toa definitely was."I'm going after that maniac!," Hau cried. Activating his Kakama, the martial artist blitzed after the far-off dot of a flying toa.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Ic: Kaccio came out of the hut he had claimed for himself, finishing with the rearrangement of sparse furniture and setting up his scant personal decorations. Small charms and a single painting of a Kanohi were all he had, and these he hung on pegs on the walls, making his room look more like that of an amateur mystic than of a mental master. Hearing his name repeated a few times awoke him from his peaceful enrapturement in his trinkets."Can I help you?" he said in his odd way of greeting. He dore only his jacket over his armor, unbuttoned and unfastened; even his cane was left inside, giving a casual air that contrasted with the noble image he presented earlier.

OOC: The three things that can motivate Zauk: food, girls, and a fight. XD

OOC: What about a food fight with a girl? :lol: Not that I'm planning on having one.IC (Naru):"Killing doesn't usually make me hungry, but I feel dreadfully cold again. So fine, let's return to the village, then."The Toa of Plasma hugged herself to keep warm, then hurried after Zauk. She looked over her shoulder."You coming, Phavion?"

[iC: Rannin]Boredom. Rannin's mind was filled by boredom. It was not because he had nothing to do, for he actually did, and it was rather important, seeing that he was making sure that a certain injured being would be operated on safely. However, it was a rather simple task for him, for he was very experienced in his arts, which was shown by the fact that he could weave into his disfigured strands of metal that when put together made a perfectly functional limbs.Yet despite having such an important job, he was bored due to the simplicity of it."I rarely seem to have challenge," he muttered, materialising a blade exactly the same as one which would have spent time in a forge for several weeks in a manner of seconds. "Too many simple things these days."Being apprenticed to a blacksmith had been rather fun, seeing that it had given him the ability to completely skip all the time and work required to make a sword just by forming it with his powers, adding the traits that were needed in one as he went along."Well, life isn't simple," the Iron Toa continued, talking to himself. "That's one thing."

OOC: The three things that can motivate Zauk: food, girls, and a fight. XD

OOC: What about a food fight with a girl? :lol: Not that I'm planning on having one.
OOC: He would then be in heven. Or having a lot of fun. :PIts time to time skip...IC: ZaukHe walked through the gates Ko-Koro, with Naru and Phavion in tow. The streets were moderatly empty, some matoran still wandered around. He walked up to one of his favorite places to eat. As he held open the door for his two companions, warm air floated out of the small place.OOC: You guys can think of the name, I'm to lazy to think right now. ;)

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: You guys can think of the name, I'm to lazy to think right now. ;)

OOC: I believe most of us call that place the Ko-koro Inn/Bar/Pub/Tavern/SuperMarket/Restaurant/etc. IC: SavinaSavina continued her peaceful slumber, though she kept mumbling in her sleep here and there, otherwise she didn't make a sound. Grecko lay down next to her.IC: Bruntoa Bruntoa continued his workout. "445....446..."

IC: Knidia bowed to Kaccio, which to her just meant tilting at the waist. While normally she reserved this for Turaga, she felt anyone teaching at an institution had earned the same respects. Besides, she wasn't arrogant, she had no qualms about genuflecting."Kaccio, I am Toa Knidia of Ga-Koro. I am engaged on a quest and in need of some wisdom. I was hoping someone here could help."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: There he was. At least, I think that's him. Isfel ran towards the being he assumed was Krayzikk. "Hey, Krayzikk, Vernadon says I'm your- ..." He stopped, seeing the sack of bloodstained kanohi. "W-wwhat happened?" He said, in horror.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Tarn and Krayzikk, AcademyKrayzikk's face was equal parts anger and grief. "He happened." Krayzikk pointed at the dot that was Tarn in the distance. "And it's my responsibility to make sure nothing like this happens again."Krayzikk picked up the Kanohi and re-wrapped it, placing it carefully in his bag. He then readied his sword, and turned to Isfel. "I have to leave for a time. I will be back soon. Whether or not you follow or stay, I will be in Ta-Koro. I have some business to attend to, before I can ever stay here for long."With that, Krayzikk used his mask to set off in pursuit of Tarn.--------------------------------------------Tarn noticed the being following him. "Well that just won't do, now will it?" Tarn used his powers over iron to create a curved wall of iron in front of Hau, one that was quickly spreading into a hollow globe with Hau at it's center. Whether or not he escaped quickly was irrelevant, it would buy Tarn the time he needed to escape to Ta-Wahi.OOC: Tarn to Ta-Wahi.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Naara did what she could to set her brother's fractured ribs. But although she had experience (earned the hard way) pertaining to the work, the tools at the Ga-Toa's disposal were few. She could only hope Vernadon found a good medic; otherwise, Kinika could die even though his fall had been interrupted.Hau's hook shot out, flinging him around the wall as it grappled a spot of ice. But the action was too late-Tarn had disappeared. Hau knew he could only hope to catch up when the Fe-Toa slowed down.Realistically, that slowing down would only occur at the place the toa was going to attack. The hospital!Hau reactivated his Kakama. Kicking up huge plumes of the downy snow, the toa flew across the border towards Ta-Koro.OOC: Hau to Ta-Wahi.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Ic: "Wisdom can be found in more places than my head, girl," Kaccio said almost casually and dismissively. Seeing that the oddity before him didn not waver, however, he relented and gave a bow of welcome in return. "... But if you come here and tell me what sort of wisdom you want, I can try to assist."

IC: Krayzikk, Flash-Stepping, Ko-WahiKrayzikk began to "jump" farther with each use of his mask, seeing both Hau and Tarn disappear into the distance. He was determined to reach the hospital.OOC: Krayz to Ta-Koro

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC [sou - Ko-Wahi]: As her 'guests' slept on the cold cave floor, Sou was attempting to tiptoe out of the cave. She didn't want to wake them, especially after today's events. After leaving the cave, Sou frowned. She'd left a note, using paper that she found in one of Savina's pouches, to write a note.

I am leaving. If I don't return, go to the residence of Anchorages...

The note went on like that, detailing on where she went. Sou was getting an early start, since she'd have to go all the way to Ko-Koro to meet with this mysterious person. "Be safe." She muttered, speaking to herself and those who were sleeping on the floor.

character_37075_f.jpg

IC: KraeynAgain Kraeyn shifted position oblivious to Kahuwa's yelling.

Flashback

Kraeyn smiled,Dregier was learning fast, much faster than Kraeyn had ever expected. The little pup was still only a few months old, but already far healthier than most pups his age.Kraeyn petted the puppy on his head, "Always remember," Kraeyn said firmly, "I'm merely your friend, nothing more and never anything less. Don't let anyone claim to be your master. You're free Dregier, and can leave whenever you wish to. The vision blurred and changed again.Another band of bandits, with Dregier by his side, Kraeyn had been taking out these bandits more and more frequently. Bandits hot on his trail, Kraeyn quickly started scaling a mountain Dregier at his side, when he felt something grip his heart. Kraeyn started falling, luckily being saved by Dregier. By now the bandits had given unaware that there target was now at his most vulnerable. Dregier began to drag Kraeyn, just as Kraeyn finished blacking out.Kraeyn awoke in a white room. It seemed he was lying in the bed of a hospital. A Ko-Matoran walked over, "Good to see you awake sir. You're lucky to be alive, apparently you were saved by a wolf. Unfortunately for you, the doctors say you have some sort of serious heart condition. They predict that you will only live for a few more years."Kraeyn awoke with a start, startling the worried Kahuwa and Dregier.IC: VernadonFinally Vernadon arrived with the doctor, "Naara!" Vernadon called out, "Your Doctor's here." IC: SlifeSlife groaned Why does this stuff always happen to me. Using his mask Slife quickly plucked off a decent sized rock and used it to move himself towards Ta-Koro chasing after the others.ooC: Slife to Ko-Koro

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg