Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: VernadonVernadon smiled from behind his flute, this guy was better than most, then Vernadon started thrilling triplets, and then sluring the thrills of the triplets. Then playing 16th notes and 32nd, Vernadon playing at a pace he had never before seen anyone else catch up too. Vernadon was having fun.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: ZaukAnd there's the stupid thing that I didn't want to do, karz, He thought."Ditto," he said, "Don't get to many people over, so.... uh."Zauk! Come on! Say something! his inner self was telling him."I could come and sit on the couch with you," he offered, but then realizing what the had just said, his face warmed and he tried to explain, "But I... um.... not like.... I didn't mean....."OOC: Poor Zauk, or maybe Naru. :lol:

OOC: Oh my, it's going that way. :PIC (Naru):The Toa of Plasma blushed. Or at least it would be a blush, if it weren't beneath a layer of metal. Was Zauk really... that interested? Or was he just socially awkward around almost-strangers, like herself? She decided to play it safe."No, of course not," she smiled. "I know what you mean. But hey, I don't mind."She slid over to one end and leaned back a bit, so that there would be space for Zauk on the other end without the situation turning awkward."Plenty of space," she commented, "and I feel I should get to know you a bit better before I just crash here for the night. Not that I think you're bad or anything, I just don't want to bother strangers."She huddled up with her legs in front of her, hugging her knees with both arms."All right, you first. Toa of Lightning, lives in Ko-Koro, is just as shy around girls as the Ko-Matoran around everyone," she laughed. "What else can you tell me?"

IC: Kahuwa"Oh, Sou left while you were asleep. I saw her walk out; she stopped while passing by you, might have given you something before leaving." Kahuwa explained, recalling the events he had seen while he was 'sleeping'."Well lets go find the source of that music and then we can finally leave." he ordered, not waiting for any responses as he walked out and began to make his way to the source of the music. It seemed a piccolo had joined in.

IC - Kinika - School areaKinika was no longer playing on skill or memory, but on instinct itself. Though he only thrilled periodically, he was playing at an insane pace, and was pioneering his own limits.This was no longer a battle aftermath tune, this was a thrill of combat song. The music was better than he'd played, and he continued to playing, hoping he wouldn't run out of air.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC:

IC: SlifeSlife had followed behind Hau, by using the same technique from earlier. Namely using his mask to move a board he was standing on. Upon catching up he saw Hau stretching near a hut. "So, firefly, have you pick out a hut to stay in?"IC: LifI continued to hang onto Vrana's leg.IC: KraeynKraeyn hung back from the others he had a lot to think on. The visions he had, he was positive they were memories and if so that meant that he was going to die.IC: VernadonA breeze drifted through the mountains, and Vernadon notes carried on it. It was as if Vernadon's music and the surroundings were one. As the wind increased, Vernadon's notes swelled. As he dropped into piano, the wind quieted. The slurinng of four notes, and the wind responded in kind with its own triplet. All the while Vernadon was lost from the world. His mind was somewhere else. Amalod may have been a few feet away from him, but it felt like she was miles away. Vernadon was truly at peace.

IC: Hau shook his head while raising his body up. "No. Not-"-And then he heard a flute and piccolo being played in quite the frenzy.The toa snorted in distaste as he lowered his body. I'll just do what I did in Ta-Koro.Hau began to spark electricity and cause the air to crackle with ozone. His chain hissed and rattled as well. All this production of sound was paced rhythmicallyThe electronic repping beat was back. And this time, it was dueling wind instruments to pushups.OOC: For reference, think of the beat Hau is creating with these sounds as something similar to 'Galaxy Train' by Yasushi Ishii. Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Savina"She did?" Savina said curiously. She went into her bag and pulled out a note. Ah a note! She hoped she could still read, it had been years since she had needed too. Thankfully, she had no problem reading it, though she read it rather slowly.

I am leaving. If I don't return, go to the residence of Ambages...

"She left...she said to go to..Ambages..." Savina decided that after they went to find the source of the music to see if Sou had returned, and if not, to find this Anchorages, whatever that was."Coming!" She called as she ran out of the cave and followed them.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: :PIC: Zauk He was at a loss for what to do. Normaly he would have eased the situation with a joke. But he didn't know what to do around Naru. He sat down on the other end of the couch, a bit awkwardly. "Eh, you pretty much got it. Zauk De'harrnak, Toa of Lightning, rahi hunter, tracker, trap master builder, blah, blah, blah... Moved to Ko-Koro about ten years ago, made a living as a handyman." He smiled, "And maybe slightly awkward around girls. Wait, was that out loud?" Me, awkward? He had a hard time saying that, but he thought about what had just happened, Ok, nevermind."What about you?" He asked, trying to be as casual as possible.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC(Amalod)

Amalod chuckles slightly at the sound of the "race" between the two instruments. It was truly beautiful sounding and fitted the mood that the environment seemed to add."Very nice," she compliments quietly, not wanting to disturb the song. It was the first true song she could ever remember, and she'd never forget it for as long as she lived.-Mef Man

IC - Sucogu - School areaSucogu walked up to Hau, feet imprinting the snow. He smiled. Hau never missed a beat when it came to keeping in shape. "Ready for your first lesson in elementals?" he asked, cracking his knuckles.OOC: Are we allowed to have NPC students?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Since Onarax's character needs more time... Let's do this a little interestingly...IC: DurimThe freezing cold bore into him like knives. The chill striking the Toa of Water through his gleaming armor. The cold was stronger than he thought it would be, and the wind roared like a monstrous Muaka. There was no way they would reach the Koro in this weather. The would have to turn back. ICe formed on his armor, wind whipping at him with unfaltering fury. His barely managed to shout out over the roaring snow."We must turn back! There is no way through this! We will have to travel to Ko-Koro at a later time."IC: VranaEventually he pulled himself and the Matoran out into the open area of the school. Ice crackled off of his wings as he flexed them."You can let go now."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

ooC: No, we have a bunch of PC students, and now that Sucogu's have him pick out a hut, in just a bit we're going to have all the teachers meet and decided how they wish to run things.IC: VernadonVernadon sensed the new beat Hau was creating, and matched his flute too it. Suddenly both his flute and the electric beat were in sync. This wasn't the first time Vernadon had done something like this, quite often folks in the taverns he would play in would clamor for something different, especially some folks in Ta-Koro, now Vernadon was putting that skill to use. Hau would more than likely be surprised by the fact that Vernadon could match his flute to Hau's electronic beat, and still sound good.ooC: @Snelly actually the note said the residence of Ambages.IC: Kraeyn Kraeyn silently followed Kahuwa.IC: SlifeSlife smiled, "Well firefly, it seems like that whoever's playing that flute sure can keep up with you."IC: LifI barely heard Vrana, I believe I may have caught hypothermia in that blizzard.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC (Lema): The toa of air called upon the power of his kakama and ran off to find the source of the music. Very quickly, he found a flute player and skidded to a halt with a spray of snow. It would have been a very impressive slide, had he not slipped and fell on his face at the last moment. Mata Nui, he hated snow."That's some amazing bright-music you play there" he said to the musician. "You have a great talent-skill".

ppg2.png

IC(Amalod)

A small feeling started to surge through the Toa. It started as a small rumbling in her throat, then turned into a small tune, and finally into a humming that was on tune with the song. It was strange knowing how to sing; it seemed to be a second language to her that she remembered aong with her first. But, maybe she knew more about music before she arrived on the island.-Mef Man

IC: SavinaSavina watched as Lema sped past them with his mask. "Let's catch up...." She started running at a quicker pace, they were nearly half way there now...Grecko ran right behind her, grunting and panting like a bear usually does.

IC: SavinaSavina caught up to Lema, Grecko sat down on the snow next to them. Savina, starting to feel the chill again, sat down and rested her head on Grecko. She began to listen quite intently to the music, she'd heard plenty of music from Le-koro sure, but this music was...different.

OOC: :PIC: ZaukHe was at a loss for what to do. Normaly he would have eased the situation with a joke. But he didn't know what to do around Naru.He sat down on the other end of the couch, a bit awkwardly. "Eh, you pretty much got it. Zauk De'harrnak, Toa of Lightning, rahi hunter, tracker, trap master builder, blah, blah, blah... Moved to Ko-Koro about ten years ago, made a living as a handyman."He smiled, "And maybe slightly awkward around girls. Wait, was that out loud?"Me, awkward? He had a hard time saying that, but he thought about what had just happened, Ok, nevermind."What about you?" He asked, trying to be as casual as possible.

IC (Naru):"Oh, I'm your average Toa of Plasma. I've been staying in Po-Koro for a while, though Ta-Koro could be said to be my home. To be honest, it's been so long that I don't really remember which one I truly belong to."She motioned towards her gear by the door."I've always loved using my element, so heated places are the best for me. I tend to sign up for missions that gain the Matoran, but I don't have a real job apart from being a Toa. All I really know how to do is to melt things and throw knives."Naru smiled again."I'm a freelancer. Been traveling for a few years now, but never got to do much of importance."

IC: "Sure...," Hau said absent-mindedly, thinking about how whoever playing the flute had suddenly matched his beat.He shook his head and grinned. The martial artist's chain gave a crackling rattle."Yeah!"Naara opened the window Rannin had talked through earlier a fraction. "Dismissed."The toa then closed it and took off all her very external armor and tank. Naara put that next to and under her bed.Finally the I'Rohu fell back onto her sheets. With slightly less than two hours left before her training with Amalod began, Naara catnapped.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: Zoma, let's keep moving forward. Parugi's in Onu-Koro which is just up ahead and he's been waiting for quite a while. We'll turn around and if Kraeyn isn't ready by then, we'll catch up with him another time and keep moving on to the nearest Wahi.IC: Kahuwa / VilokKahuwa caught up with Lema and Savina, leaving Kraeyn back in his trails. The Ta-Toa seated himself beside Lema, Grecko and Savina, listening to the music as well. Cold began to creep up on him again, making him wish they had a fire once more rather than him having to use his energy to produce heat.Despite his leniency to do so, Kahuwa was soon radiating warmth, hopefully enough to sustain his companions."Q-quada's r-r-right-t. Let'ssssss k-k-keep mov-ving." Vilok said through chattering teeth. The snowstorm and cold weather was brutal on him, especially after having spent so much time in warm Ga-Wahi, never once setting foot in the cold embrace of this winter landscape in a long time.

IC - Kinika - School areaHe would've stopped, really. Unfortunately, the beat began. He kept playing. Except, it got more frantic. He threw in different scales, turning them upside down. Thrilling sharps that he slurred at least once.-Sucogu - School area"Well first off, can you create a shape or form with electricity?"He "drew" a circle in the air, which was followed by a trail of sparks. "Now, you try."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: I'm :P ing again. :lol:IC: Zauk -his hut-"Well its better then staying in one place and not doing anything, which I hate," he said, "Hey, I've got something I want to show you."He got up off the couch and almost ran into his room. That was the problem, he really did like Naru, but had no idea what to do about it.He came out of his room levetating 5 large dried leaves, their underside's faceing Naru.He smiled, "No wait, before I show you, guess what it is."IC: KarkhalmHe sighed, "Great. Follow me."He didn't give the being much of a choice, as he had grabbed him by the shoulder and started dragging him to the nearest inn.OOC: Sorry for the auto-grab :P

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Durim"Fine... We can continue!" He roared over the wind. "But we must move quickly, or find shelter soon!" He could barely keep moving, the storm was terrible. The icy snow, the chilling winds. The crunching of each step digging itself into the snow and slowing them down. He hated it. He wondered if either of the others had a mask that could be useful here.OOC: Alright then, let's keep moving then.IC: VranaHe began trying to pulled the Matoran from his leg."Let go of me, now!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: I'm :P ing again. :lol:

OOC: Fun fact: I saw you wrote that, then I automatically scrolled down to find the ":P", which happened to be "sorry for the auto-grab", and I thought "what the heck is Zand doing...?" before realizing that it was for your second character. :lol:IC (Naru):"Er, I have no idea, Zauk," she said with a confused smile. "Tell me."

OOC:

OOC: I'm :P ing again. :lol:

OOC: Fun fact: I saw you wrote that, then I automatically scrolled down to find the " :P", which happened to be "sorry for the auto-grab", and I thought "what the heck is Zauk doing...?" before realizing that it was for your second character. :lol:
O_o, :lol: , and I found out that it is possible for someone to have a weird look on their face while laughing, cause I just did. That was wrong and funny on so many levels. :lol:IC: Zauk"How about I show you. They say a picture is worth a thousand words." he said as he turned them around.On the leaves were paintings of different things, a landscape of Ko Wahi, a pack of Muaka, a self portrait pf himself, Ta Wahi as it looked from a distance, and finally on the biggest one, Mt Ihu; as seen from below."I have, recently, been painting. A trader comes here every so often with different berries and fruits that are perfect for paints." he explained. "I don't think they're very good, but I'm getting there."OOC: I'm just glad he didn't paint a picture of her. :P That would have been 1. breaking the laws of time-space 2. extremely awkward.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

"They got you outnumbered 7 to 1!" Lei yelled down."Pretty pathetic odds." Kali said as she drew her blades."7 to 1! They'll overrun us!" Tanuka yelled."Please, in Glass Trappers?" Hotu said. "They'd need 30 to 1 to overwhelm just us Matoran. They're weak and with you Toa around they'd have to be 50 or even 60 to 1 to even have a chance.""They try anyway." Kalama said. "If anything we'll at least thin their numbers and give the survivors a chance to actually survive because there won't be as many mouths to feed." He chuckled. "Logistics are the bane of any army." He smash one off it's feet toward Juno who cleaved it in two in midair. Juno turned from blue to purple as the blood and guts rained down on her. Unperturbed she continued on to slice the legs out from under another."Look alive if you want to continue!" Kalama yelled at the Toa.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC, Xibre: Xibre ran at one of the spiders and slid under it, stabbing its abdomen with his knife. He stood up, covered in blood and guts. "Yuck," he said. He ran at a group of spiders, dual-wielding his sword in his right hand and his knife in his left. He spun, triwled, and dodged, and soon 5 spiders were down. He turned and looked at the Raiders. He noticed a Trapper creeping up on Hotu. Xibre expertly threw his knife, and it hit the Crystal Trapper's head, killing it instantly. He smiled and said, "You're welcome." Then he ran to go kill some more.

IC:Sisk pointed at the ridge of another snowdrift, where he had spotted more scuttling of insect-like bodies. "Fifty-something more from the east-northern drifts!" he called out to Lei.He steered Skyscratcher into a dive, heading for the Glass Trappers. The large Gukko descended like a Predator, swooping down and landing, clawed feet first in the new wave of the small Rahi. Sisk pulled on the reigns and the bird took flight again, leaving behind a dozen of the pests, crushed in their shells.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC(Kav'den)

The Toa of Ice looks into a nearby mirror; looking over his new appearance. Something about it felt...different. He didn't look or feel the same at all.Good.Kav'den steps back onto the streets in his new armor and weapons strapped to him. It was a new day. A day to start his new life and to forget his past.OOC: Still open for interaction.-Mef Man