Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: SavinaSavina was silent the whole time as they made their way to Zauk's hut, she was still feeling partly responsible for all the trouble caused for Zauk and Naru. She decided she'd go back her home in the jungle, it was better when she was alone with just Grecko, she didn't cause trouble for anyone when by herself.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: BruntoaBruntoa sighed. "Yes, I know. Alright then, I've lost track of the bloody creatures, so there's no real point in continuing this anyway." He started to head back toward the schoolOOC: Though seriously, what exactly are we gonna do at the school right now? Anything? Cause if not...I don't see myself using this character for much...

Edited by Snelly

OOC: Assuming I may timeskip briefly...IC: Naara lazily turned to Rannin. "Oh, does he now?," she drawled. "Funny; we just spent the day hunting for rahkshi."She smirked. "Evidently they're on the run. We found no sign of them for kio around the school.""S'yeah, we can return," the toa concluded. She shrugged. "I suppose we'll just hang around."Naara sloshed after Bruntoa. She made sure to head towards the lake as opposed to the school itself...That way, she could have a bath before having to deal with cranky scholars who thought themselves head of a democratic academy.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: CantaiCantai saw the Toa walk away into the snowy mass."Definitely", he said to Sumiki as the Toa vanished. "I suggest that we take the original path. There's no point in taking reroutes.Now, to reach Ko-Koro we need to head... east." With that, the three Toa began crossing the snow-covered lands towards safety.

26203.jpg

IC - Naru - Ko-Koro"I guess you don't want to stay alone at the inn anymore," Naru said, trying her best to keep a light mood. "I'll admit I wasn't too happy about it before, but I've warmed up to you. Should I ask Zauk if he's willing to let you stay?"

IC: Auron, Ko-Wahi, Ko-Koro, Looking for help:Auron has lost track of the assassin, but that wasn't his biggest problem currently. Right now, he had to focus on staying alive. Several of the knives had found their target, piercing his armor in the legs and arms. One had hit him in the shoulder, another in the back. From some experiance, he knew the best way to prevent him from bleeding was to keep the offending weapon in, but he knew he needed help. The first stab wound has begun to bleed internally, and the wound would have to be cut open and have surgery done on it.The Toa partially limped, partially stuttered through the village, looking for a symbol that would identify a doctor to him.OOC: MEDIIIC! One half-dead Toa of fire has been spotted. Fire all forward healing guns!

IC: JothamJotham shook his head in disgust as the others ignored him and headed back toward the school. First we lose our Unity, and now we're forgetting our Duty as well. Turning, he walked off into the icy wilderness. He need some time alone to think.OOC: But of course, he's open for interaction anyway.

Q2TtLEz.png

OOC: Sentraken and Gutlun from Kini-Nui and Le-Wahi, respectively.IC: Sentraken and Gutlun

Gutlun plowed through the powdery snow drifts as he made his way to the meeting place His Master had designated. However, it seemed that any scenery outside of a few meters radius was coated with a seemingly impenetrable blanket of fog, speckled with snowflakes. The cold air nibbled at the lumbering Vortixx's fingertips and cheeks in a never ending attempt to freeze him where he stood.Yet, somehow, there was something else in the air. Something like a smell, but Gutlun did not sniff it. It was like the air itself was tainted with hatred and malice, cruelty and dominance. If the Vortixx was the kind that frequently displayed emotions, he would be unnerved. But instead, he marched forth, unfeeling.As Gutlun emerged into a clearing, he found his lord and master. Leader of empires, conqueror of lands, the bane of many a Toa. Sentraken Vetma.Taller than most, the purple-armoured Vortixx warlord was a little worse for wear than the last time Gutlun had seen him. Dirty, blood stained bandages were wrapped around his midsection, his eye was scratched and his once proud cape had been reduced to a torn rag blowing in the wind.To signify his presence, Gutlun dropped the Cybervortixx body at his leader's feet. Sentraken did not turn around, but his head shifted a little in acknowledgement, before he spoke in a voice that pierced the blizzard like a knife through butter, "What is this that you have brought me?""Cybervortixx. Found in Le-Wahi. Mostly mechanical." Gutlun replied in a monotone, "Emotionless."Sentraken turned to look at his follower, his eye displaying only mild interest in the partially unconscious being at his feet, "And I trust it is..." his mouth twisted into a maniacal, freakish grin, "...Disectable?"Gutlun nodded, before showing Sentraken a case, to which the one-eyed Vortixx replied, "Ah, and you found my hut in the jungle as well. Excellent."He stepped on the handle of the briefcase, causing a complex clockwork mechanism to come into play. The case appeared to split apart as various panels broke off from the body, different items attached to each. In the middle, two slots for his hands to fit into lay. He violently jabbed his arms into the slots, causing yet another mechanism to flip around panels and split different parts of what used to be a briefcase into pieces of armour and weapons.A new cape replaced the old; shoulder armour was added; additional armour and a pair of springs were added to his legs to give support; knee pads, chest armour and gauntlets for protection; his Zamor launcher moved from the end of his arm to his wrist, and was replaced by a robotic hand; a thick lens was placed over his eye for protection and a crest was added to his helm.Sentraken stood proud, suited up, "Now, take this to my Ta-Wahi post and leave it there. Then, go to Ga-Wahi and make sure anyone who saw you with Readra when you arrived is silenced quietly. No one must ever know you were together."Gutlun nodded, and departed into the mist. Sentraken headed into Onu-Wahi to observe Reichenbach's quest for the Death Blade.OOC: Gutlun and Sentraken to Ta-Wahi and Onu-Wahi, respectively.

Edited by Doctor Wotz

IC: SumikiThe path to Ko-Koro was as icy as any part of the Wahi could have been expected to be. He could feel the coldness of the region through his armor, and the occasional flake of snow that would tumble from their home in the welkin added to the foreboding chill.Something was on his mind."So, Carraig," he said, turning to the black-armored Toa. "What element do you control, exactly? Your black armor indicates Earth, but now that I think about it, didn't you control stone earlier?"

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

IC-Naria:Naria walked in out of the cold, her blanket-cloak slung about her shoulders to keep her warm. She was shivering heavily, and leaning on her walking staff. She walked over to the main path to Ko-Koro, noticing a few beings walking on the path just a bit behind her. She sighed happily, and walked over to them."Hello," she said happily, trying to keep up with the strides of the three toa. "Where are you Toa headed?" She asked, moving slightly closer to one of the toa in a subconscious attempt to stay warm.OOC: Well look, I'm back! And this time...I don't have a psychotic, cannibalistic Toa of Stone to attack you!Oh, by the way, it's Carraig she's sub-consciously cuddling with. Feel free to have him react however you wish.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Carraig"I'm very sorry." Carraig glanced behind Sumiki's shoulders. "But speaking of powers, what about those disks? I've never seen powered--"He was interrupted by a greeting from a figure who had seemingly materialized beside their group. It was a navy colored Matoran."Hello." He replied, stiffly. "We're heading towards Ko-Koro." He did his best to relax. She seemed to be walking unnervingly close.

IC-Naria:"Oh, okay!" She said happily to the Toa of Earth or stone she was beside-she couldn't really tell. She looked at all of them, scrutinizing them in detail. "You all seem rather tense," she said, concerned. "Why is that?" She had her own ideas as to why they might be tense, but they were certainly different from hers, they had to be. After all, why would that crazy Toa come to Ko-Wahi? She shivered slightly, not noticing really how close she was to the Toa she walked beside.OOC: I feel that this will end up funny.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC-Naria:"Oh, dear," Naria said, looking to the Toa of Iron. "What happened to him? Is it his leg that you need fixed?" She asked, looking at the Toa's twisted up leg. She shivered, stepping slightly closer to the Toa next to her."By the way, my name is Naria," the Ga-Matoran said to the three Toa around her. "Would you mind if I asked what your names were?" She asked them, wanting to know who it was she traveled with.

profiles i guess

IC: KahuwaAfter having been checked up and given the okay to go, Kahuwa strode out of his hospital ward and into the frosty streets of Ko-Koro. The walk was rather long as the Ta-Toa walked at slow pace, looking at the snow in front of his feet as he thought what he should do now. Return to Ta-Koro maybe? They say as long as you have a home, you have something to go back to. However, Kahuwa's train of thought trailed off as he spotted a severely injured Toa in the middle of the village, limping as his crimson blood painted the snow, a morbidly beautiful sight. By instinct, he ran over to help the being, like any good person would, and tried to support him, fumbling with his mouth as he thought of what to ask."We've got to get you to a hospital. I'll spare you the questions for now." Kahuwa said, figuring the questions would have to wait until Auron's life wasn't hanging loosely in the air. The Toa of fire began to lead the two to the hospital.

OOC: Soooo booooorrrrreeeeddddddd. :lol:IC: DehkazThe Toa of Magnitism turned, disappearing into the shadows of the fozen buildings.He had work to do.Stepping out onto the street, he walked casually to where the dead matoran lay. Without stopping he strode past the frozen body, its mask flew into his armored hand, credit to his elemental power. The bounty hunter continued down the street at a pace that sudgested he had business somewhere. And he did, most important business.The gunmetal colored Toa found his way to a shop he had left to not even a day ago. Limping slightly, Dehkaz walked in and to the rather large Skakdi at the counter."I want to speek with Hekzan, now," he demanded."Who says?" The Skakdi said, not looking up from his work, "Besides, he's not to be bothered."Dehkaz snarled and slammed his knife down onto the wooden counter, and through the Skakdi's hand. To his cedit, the Skakdi didn't make a sound, but his face was a mix of surprize and pain."I. Said. Now," the bounty hunter repeated, with each word the knife twisted just the slightest bit.The Skakdi nodded enthusiasticly and to a back room yelled, "Some -ow- Brakas is here to -ow- see you!"Dehkaz heard a metalic noise from the back, and a menacing looking Toa of Earth appeared in the doorway. Literally just appearing there, as he wore a dented and cracked Mask of Quick Travel."I did as you said, I have proof," Dehkaz said to him, holding up the dead matoran's mask, "And now I want my payment."The Toa of Earth took it without question and nodded to the Skakdi with a knife through his hand. The Skakdi shot a dirty look at Dehkaz before reaching under the counter. Dekaz tensed when he did, but realaxed when the Skakdi produced a bag of widgets. The bounty hunter took it and the knife. The large Skakdi winced in pain as the knife came out, but still said nothing.The Toa of Magnitism walked out of the shop a minute later, counting the widgets.OOC: Phew, that was a long write for me.Open for interafction.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Cantai"Cantai", The Toa of Ice said with a quick nod. "So tell me, what business do you have in Ko-Koro?"

IC-Naria:"Off for something to do," Naria said, shrugging. She pulled her cloak around herself, trying to conserve her warmth. "Why is it that you Toa never notice how cold it is, yet we matoran freeze up regularly?" She grumbled, walking along.Then she heard what Carraig said, and her eyes went wide. "You fought a Muaka?" She looked over at Sumiki with renewed interest. "Why did it attack you, or did you attack it first? Invading their territory isn't a good idea, you know," she admonished to the Iron Toa. Then she thought back to her previous question."Is that why you're all so tense?" She asked them, wanting an answer. "Or is it something else?" She thought about the insane Toa of Stone, again, and clenched her staff harder. The next time she saw that flea-bitten Brakas monkey, she'd teach him a lesson he wouldn't soon forget.

profiles i guess

IC - Naru - Zauk's hut"Good thing there are healers around," Naru commented. "Anywhere else and that situation would have been really serious. Now, hate to trouble you more, but I think Savina might be staying, if you don't have anything against it. That Toa of Fire isn't much to hang out with for someone like her, after all."

Then she heard what Carraig said, and her eyes went wide. "You fought a Muaka?" She looked over at Sumiki with renewed interest. "Why did it attack you, or did you attack it first? Invading their territory isn't a good idea, you know," she admonished to the Iron Toa.

IC: Sumiki"Well, I certainly didn't provoke it," Sumiki replied. "I had no way of knowing it'd claimed that territory. In fact, I didn't even see it until it was near me ..."

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

IC: Naru (Zauk's hut)"No, you take your own bed, Zauk. It should be much more comfortable no matter how much I praised that couch earlier, and you need some proper rest. Savina can take the other bed, heavens know she needs it too if she's been living a cave for so long. I'll take the couch."

IC: ZaukHe smiled and opened his eyes, "Thanks...""If I had taken my bed without offering it to you two I would have felt bad. And I hate feeling bad," He explained.The Toa of Lghtning got up off the couch before disappearing into his room. He came back a second later with a pillow and some blankets."Now, you take these," he said to Naru, "Can't have you freezing out here."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: SavinaSavina was about to go to her bed when she hurried Grecko grunt from outside, her head peaked out the door. "Sorry boy, but you can't come in, you're too big!" She said as she pet his head. Grecko seemed to understand, and walked over to the side of the hut and lay down. Savina came back inside, and made her way to the bed, she was rather worn out after all the craziness she'd been dragged through. She lay down on the bed, admiring how comfortable it was, she could never get used to how nice it felt compared to sleeping in a cave.

OOC: There is only one proper way to use a blanket. Derp. :)IC: Naru (Zauk's hut):Naru thanked Zauk and placed the pillow on the couch. she then wrapped herself in one blanket before lying down and dragging another over herself. It was fantastically warm and cozy. The Toa of Plasma decided that she would volunteer to sleep on the couch the next time as well, as long as she got the blankets.She found that even when Savina opened the door to speak with her pet, the cold wind didn't bother her for a second. Not too long after, she felt herself drifting off...OOC: Time-skip time, I guess.