BIONICLE MAFIA 12: DEAD SEA

Xaeraz

I don't think that telling him he's messing it up will have any adverse effect on him. Stopping the triple hang appears to be his intention.

now now you know i love my blood

why on EARTH would i EVER mess up a triple hang, my good man?

simply preposterous

- :burnmad:

I'm gonna let voting go for about another twelve hours, let you all sort this out.

In the meantime, I just realized. This game could feasibly end in a stalemate.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Nope, this is different.

You manipulated By The Numbers to ensure a Total Party Kill. This game could end with nobody able to do anything and no victory possible.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

You manipulated the game to a point where the outcome was inevitably what you wanted (a TPK), because it's extremely easy to predict what Blade will do when placed in a position of power in which he could potentially end the game in a TPK.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

You manipulated the game to a point where the outcome was inevitably what you wanted (a TPK), because it's extremely easy to predict what Blade will do when placed in a position of power in which he could potentially end the game in a TPK.

Look, if you want to believe that I somehow manipulated every player in the game to achieve that result, feel free - you're making me seem far smarter than I actually am. The fact remains that Blade was dying and could take another player with him - his options were MIA (the Turaga), Zakaro (the Medic) and Lloyd (fellow Hunter). He could have killed Lloyd and lost, killed Zakaro and won, or, as he did, killed MIA and caused everyone in the game to die.

I would assume that I also manipulated the result of Mafia III-4, since that too ended with every player dead... which makes me wonder why I bother playing these games at all, because clearly if I can manipulate that many players for that long more than once I am faaaar too smart to be here.

Just a thought.

Aighty, got the target. Just need to do a little writing then.

BTW, I was just saying, IIRC By The Number would have ended with one person alive without interference, so. SHRUUUUUUUUG

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun