Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

You know what would be cool?If the Toa Daedra took on the ILS.AND WON.Because it could totally happen.
You know, Eyru, the Makuta servants could always use the Daedra's help. It'll be a great way to show the players what they can do.On another, less happy note, on the 5th (which is in two days), I will be leaving.Forever....I kid, I kid! :P I'm actually going on vacation for 5 days, so I'll be back on the 10th. So that means five whole days without me. You guys must be excited. :P During that time, Tyler and Kal have my permission to use my active characters (see my profile if you're confused). Edited by Sam Nex

Just walk up and say hi, Iesaga will offer you tea, regardless really of alignment. Also no it's not hidden.
Huh?Anyways, sorry to interrupt the conversation but I don't now who to contact for authorization. My character Psyzhran was originally have his mace and shield have the ability to absorb and store power from both himself and energy fired from his opponents. Then I read the rules and realized that might count as foreign tech, so I edited it out, but I still really want the absorbing shield. Should this be allowed?

You know what would be cool?If the Toa Daedra took on the ILS.AND WON.Because it could totally happen.
I know not who these ILS people are, but if this group is as big as people are claiming, then I am all for making this battle happen.First I need to meet up with the other Daedra, though. Then we can do it. :P

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

On a seperate note, my activity looks to be picking up, so does anyone need my characters for stuff?
What about the hau karda in po-koro? All of my chars are there, and 2 of zealokans. Whoever controls that uar character already took off for ga-koro, and is waiting for us there.

'Tis for a plot I am planning out.That shall be great fun for all involved.I hope.Do you want in?
Depends on if I need more chars. I don't have time to manage more than the ones I have planned. I tend to keep them in teams so that I have enough time to manage them already. If you can pair it with my Black Inferno arc, all the better. Send me a PM with some more detail.

Kal! I know abbout Khan, I learned a lot about him last year. He was one of the most powerfull millitary leaders in the world, and started a dynasty that ruled more land than anyone else. His grandson was the first emperor of the Yuan Dynasty. No one currently knows the burial site of him

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

Alright guys, posting tonight from Brickfair and trying to get some posts done for the duration of it. Keep an eye out. Especially since I can brainstorm and exchange ideas with Tuck almost anytime ^^
So long as Sisk comes back so that I can actually do something with Lashev.Who knows, they might even pick Hasil back up.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

EMZEE. THANK YOU FOR COMING BACK TO US. I AM SUPAR HAPPY NOW.Anyway, Genghis Khan eh? He was born Temujin, and founded the Mongol Empire, which, after his death, became the largest contiguous empire in all of history until the British came. He basically took over China, the Middle East, Russia and parts of Europe.So what was the question about Kal? If you want to create an army of Mongol-expys, sounds fun, count me in.

EMZEEEEEEEE. Are you coming back as well, this is awesome all the Vets joining up, Tuck coming back, and now you. All we need now are Sisen, Smeag, and B6. However we really can hope for only one of them.
Aw, I've been spotted.Don't worry guys - I've been here for the past month or so, but I've been in the shadows. I don't know when I'll start playing again, but I am accepting news and requests.I'm glad to see the RPG's still bustlin' as always. :)
Hey! I remember you!You dropped me through the floor!Wait, Tuck did that too... I guess every staffie except Nuju's dropped me through the floor at some point or another... :P- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I disapprove of the Mongol idea alreadyI am sick and tired of Fantasy Counterpart Cultures of the Mongols. The fact that you can sit on a horse and own a bow at the same time does not make you cool. Does not replicate the original Mongol conquests well enough either. And they usually tend to remind people of why everyone hated the Mongols rather than loved them. Focus on them being rapists and murderers rather than having a quite cultured and civilized Khan. To be honest, while I'm pretty sure Grochi of all people wouldn't do such stupidity, by now Mongol-expies just get on my nerves.and Huns > Mongols...though it would be cool if you did a Timur (Tamerlane) instead and conquered the island starting off with ten horsemen-Dovydas

Edited by Tsar Dovydas

On a seperate note, my activity looks to be picking up, so does anyone need my characters for stuff?
What about the hau karda in po-koro? All of my chars are there, and 2 of zealokans. Whoever controls that uar character already took off for ga-koro, and is waiting for us there.
... I think I must have missed that somehow. Whoops. I though I was waiting on the rest, not them on me. Sorry about that everyone. :sigh:So Uar already took off? I think it was evening when the party from Ko-koro arrived, so it would have made sense to spend the night in Po-koro, but whatever. BZ-time is flexible so I can just roll with it. I'll go and make a post now.

ppg2.png

I disapprove of the Mongol idea alreadyI am sick and tired of Fantasy Counterpart Cultures of the Mongols. The fact that you can sit on a horse and own a bow at the same time does not make you cool. Does not replicate the original Mongol conquests well enough either. And they usually tend to remind people of why everyone hated the Mongols rather than loved them. Focus on them being rapists and murderers rather than having a quite cultured and civilized Khan. To be honest, while I'm pretty sure Grochi of all people wouldn't do such stupidity, by now Mongol-expies just get on my nerves.and Huns > Mongols...though it would be cool if you did a Timur (Tamerlane) instead and conquered the island starting off with ten horsemen-Dovydas
Wait.How many of these fantasy replicas have you seen before? I've never seen more than two or three.And don't worry, it won't be exact. I'll try to conquer as much with oratory as with the sword.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Wait.How many of these fantasy replicas have you seen before? I've never seen more than two or three.And don't worry, it won't be exact. I'll try to conquer as much with oratory as with the sword.
Most notably Game of Thrones, with its insane and usually downright creepy excuse for a khan ruling a horde of madmen (although Martin thought himself clever and changed the last letter to make it "khal"), then David Gemmell's Quest For Lost Heroes (portrayed almost sympathetically, but I started to hate their guts over the first ten pages), also books like Second Apocalypse. (Rather meh, and more reminiscent of the Scythians anyway)-Dovydas Edited by Tsar Dovydas

Smooth Jazz's characters assaulted Pala-Koro ... and I think they lost.
And nobody told me until it's over?But what did they do? I have 3 characters I haven't been paying attention to in pala-koro. I want to know the extent of the damage done. Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

It all ended when I bashed Vorasku's skull in with a Rahkshi's staff.
My favorite hobby.Anyways, I'll be making a new character soon. Or maybe not so soon. But Either way I'm having loads of fun designing his helmet.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I can't wait until I get the reply PM from Snipe. Players with Mark Bearers, get stoked.-Teezy
Mark Bearer Plot Update-TimestampRead Spoiler Below (After reading above link)

Yeah, this idea was from TD.Pretty soon, every Mark Bearer will wake up, with what seems to be a counter, counting down to something. (Make sure you read TD's post with good detail. He will be explaining further in later posts as well.)A sense of urgency is something to be expected, when there's a counter counting down to your death.Here's the thing, they're all counting down to the same moment.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |