Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

No. The jam has the consistency of strawberry preserves but tastes like Oreius. (And strawberries... are packed... with fiber.)

But that's besides the point and doesn't deserve to be discussed in this topic. Let's keep this about the game itself, guys. Please.

Eyru rant

Sorry, didn't mean it like that! I never meant to imply that was her only function. I know it wasn't necessarily directed at me, but I had to clarify by own side nonetheless. I just though a love triangle between my character and someone as... Official (OOC-wise) as Joske would be cool. Well, any sort of interaction with official characters would be cool, really. I have acceptance issues, don't mind me.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

@ Dreae: Lol. Then make something happen if you're that desperate. Anyway, Joske and Co. just landed in Le-Koro, and I can't imagine that going without incident, for I see several people Joske has interacted with in the past there as well...

So yeah, I image that a lot of things will be happening in the Le-Wahi topic now shortly :P

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

@ Dreae: Lol. Then make something happen if you're that desperate. Anyway, Joske and Co. just landed in Le-Koro, and I can't imagine that going without incident, for I see several people Joske has interacted with in the past there as well...

So yeah, I image that a lot of things will be happening in the Le-Wahi topic now shortly :P

---

Ah, Joske... If only Merror were there, there could be an angry reunion...

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Haha, Merror.You wish to see angry, just wait and see what happens if he meets up with Rit, who is currently there.

My thoughts exactly

*sighs and shudders*

EDIT:

OOC: Feel free to wake him up. In fact, please do. Also, if Kehuri had seen Joske play before, and was aware he had become a Toa, would be recognize him?

IF all the "ifs" were in place then probably? However, as far as I'm concerned (and from the posts I've seen) it's still not widely known that Joske transformed into a toa. Yes, there are a decent amount of people that know, but that's because they've met him personally and got over the awkward "Do I know you... ?" conversation. I have yet to see a massive fangirl rush on him like when he was a matoran :P Now if said person was BIG Kohlii fan and kept up on the famous people rumors, then I'd say there would be a decent chance of recognition. I mean he DOES look similar to his matoran form, just not exact.

That's my position on the subject. He's been keeping his new form surprisingly low-key. I'm a little baffled at it myself...

Edited by Friar Tuck

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

Unless you've been living under a rock the past few centuries, odds are that you have at the very least heard about Joske and/or a description of him, if not seen him playing in the flesh. If you had somehow figured out he had become a toa, then putting two and two together would be quite easy, I'd imagine

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Actually, I just looked at the Mata Nui Daily section, and it has an article about Joske's transformation. So I guess if your character reads the news, it should be common knowledge now, I think.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Actually, I just looked at the Mata Nui Daily section, and it has an article about Joske's transformation. So I guess if your character reads the news, it should be common knowledge now, I think.

---He usually isn't too good at keeping up but I think he would had found out sooner or later

BZPRPG Profiles

Are you hurt because he didn't tell you, Tucky? :P

Yes, yes I am. He's been keeping A LOT of things from me lately, and as of this quest I've thrown my hands into the air. I have no idea what he's about to do next most of the time and, well, makes for an exciting writing experience. And we used to be so close... :P

Huh. Must of missed that edition. I guess I stand corrected, wouldn't be that hard at this point :rolleyes:

Are you hurt because he didn't tell you, Tucky? :P

Yes, yes I am. He's been keeping A LOT of things from me lately, and as of this quest I've thrown my hands into the air. I have no idea what he's about to do next most of the time and, well, makes for an exciting writing experience. And we used to be so close... :P

Huh. Must of missed that edition. I guess I stand corrected, wouldn't be that hard at this point :rolleyes:

I feel for you. Lohkar's started sulking lately, and Merror isn't talking to me. I think they're jealous of Korero - he gets all my attention these days.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Quick question, could a Vortixx obtain a different foreign tech item at the cost of giving up one of his/her own? Like a trade?(Or getting a new mask for Toa/Turaga.)

Edited by Strong Arm BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Quick question, could a Vortixx obtain a different foreign tech item at the cost of giving up one of his/her own? Like a trade?(Or getting a new mask for Toa/Turaga.)

---

As long as it wasn't taken lightly, and ideally if it was used as character development, I don't see why not.

Soooooo what's going on with Kongu, Dehkaz, the Aitua, and everyone else in the room? Did the meeting go on all night? Have some of them left Le-Koro?

---

Actually, I'm just waiting for Emzee to post as Kongu so the meeting can continue. :P

And am I the only person with a active character in the Sanctum Guard?

---

Zauk is Sanctum Guard... And I suppose I better get to posting as him...

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

I'm waiting on Kongu toooooooo... I don't want to wake Kehuri up without knowing what happened that night, or whether Aparangi is still around or not. I just hope Joske and the others slow down enough for you all to catch up. TT_TT The timeskip was a bit rushed.

EDIT:

Kethrye's up. Good enough for me for now.

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles

Soooooo what's going on with Kongu, Dehkaz, the Aitua, and everyone else in the room? Did the meeting go on all night? Have some of them left Le-Koro?

---

Actually, I'm just waiting for Emzee to post as Kongu so the meeting can continue. :P

And am I the only person with a active character in the Sanctum Guard?

---

Zauk is Sanctum Guard... And I suppose I better get to posting as him...

Yes, you should. :)

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

I feel like I'm the only one who does stuff here chiefly for game-style fun instead of trying to dive into a sea of character emotions and development.

Not that I don't try to develop people, but I usually don't do things simply for that purpose.

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I feel like I'm the only one who does stuff here for game fun instead of trying to dive into a sea of character emotions and development.

You obviously don't understand how fun emotions and development can be.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

I enjoy working on characters. Roleplaying is fun and all, but I prefer D&D over text-based. (Sorry)

This game is really helpful with my writing, and now that I'm taking english (crazy, right?) It's helpful with writing all those essays...

I'm sorry, but I just don't enjoy actually attempting plan out a plot because I realized about ten years ago...

Life (and this game) wont work the way out the way you want it to.

(And besides, attempting to join into your plots are interesting...

And I realize you probably don't want a dummkopf like me trying to ruin your perfectly good plans =3)

I feel like I'm the only one who does stuff here chiefly for game-style fun instead of trying to dive into a sea of character emotions and development.

Not that I don't try to develop people, but I usually don't do things simply for that purpose.

---

Have you ever read a single one of my Lohkar posts?

I enjoy working on characters. Roleplaying is fun and all, but I prefer D&D over text-based. (Sorry)

This game is really helpful with my writing, and now that I'm taking english (crazy, right?) It's helpful with writing all those essays...

I'm sorry, but I just don't enjoy actually attempting plan out a plot because I realized about ten years ago...

Life (and this game) wont work the way out the way you want it to.

(And besides, attempting to join into your plots are interesting...

And I realize you probably don't want a dummkopf like me trying to ruin your perfectly good plans =3)

---

It's been said before: "No plan survives contact with the BZPRPG".

BZPRPG Profiles

Quick, Veef, we gotta have Sisk and Verdi see him! XP

Anyways, I'll be watching that topic for now- Tuck makes any place interesting. :D