Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Check out the bottom of this profile for all Mark-Bearer information.Also, man is some exciting stuff happening or what?! Man it's good to be back.

"The only difference between past and present..."

"...is semantics."
"Lives, lived, will live."
"Dies, died, will die."
"If we could perceive time as it truly was..."
"What reason would grammar professors have to get out of bed?"

BZPRPG Profiles

To all of those interracting with my characters: Real life is about to crash down on top of me in the next few days, so I won't have so much time to spend in this RPG. I apologise in advance that you might have to wait longer than normal for me to respond.If I don't get to post, you can bunny my characters along for a bit, within the following:

• [*]Dekuna will go along with the rest of the Hau Karda (presumably to Ko-wahi).[*]Lema will go along with wherever Savina and Kahuwa end up going to next[*]Tooroko will stay on Odhran's pirate ship, doing whatever needs doing there[*]Matan and Natan will remain in their shop in Le-koro, providing high quality services to any customers who come along.

Thankyou.

ppg2.png

Right then. Stupid timezones, ruining my chances of interaction and ability to read posts slowly.

I have the same problem at times. For example: While I was asleep, a short battle happened between two people standing right next to my character. :P I would have helped if I had been online to so. I believe that could have changed the outcome of the battle rather quickly with 2v1 rather than 1v1.EDIT: Unrelated: Is your avatar of a Touhou character? I seem to remember that girl from somewhere. Edited by Katuko

Then interact more with people in your timezone, or something.But then, its hard to get your characters out of there traps, so.....Cyrax(Ta-Wahi)/Aurum(Ta-Wahi)/JL(Ta-Wahi)/Aldarin(Ko-Wahi)/Slate(Po-Wahi) open for interaction hopefully from people on the eastern side of the globe.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Why lol? Darylhii is ok. Just, have him go into split-personality mode less, because that would be far too rushed. Just do it when its, y'know, life threatening.And I missed that post, and, due to Red's personality of being the order-giver, he will never, ever be an assistant to anyone other than a person who pays him.A lot.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

A quick update on my characters:

• [*]Suminaxe: Currently in the Charred Forest, he just recently killed the clean-up squad that was sent to recover the bodies of the patrol he killed. Anyone related to the Ta-Koro Guard or talking to a drunk Guardsman who found the bodies, feel free to join in there. When is the Fearless Nine going to be started up? The Rutheless is in the charred forest if you're looking for him.[*]Phavion: Currently recovered from being knocked out by the Hau Karda (still don't know what that is). What!? He's in leauge with Suminaxe? Yes, he was sent by the Evil Toa of fire to find something for him, and is on his way to the Kumu Islets to give Suminaxe the information, unfortunatly, Suminaxe is no longer there. If you have a character that has a boat, feel free to talk to him, he's looking for a way to the islets.[*]Auron: Currently in the Fourth's house, he de-activated his Kanohi, only to have parts of his memory restored. The pain from these memories were so strong that he was knocked out. Not to much else related to him, his RP is taking really long (curse the timezones!), if anyone near the fourth's house hears a yell, that would be Auron.

Thinking about making a character with Telekinetic powers, I'm going to assume the mask of Telekinesis is allowed since Zauk has it (I saw Chronicle the other day, I want Telekinetic powers badly now...), and this new character is going to be evil. Just need a name and a little bit more on his personality bore I add him into the RP. See him somewhere north. Also thinking about making a Toa of water, she'll be somewhere on the island where I haven't posted yet. I need to define her "objective" a bit more before implimenting her.In other news? there are 22 guests reading this topic as I type, along with JI (is it an "i" or an "L"?) and the Most terrifying flying glove. I'm going to be making a large amount of wiki pages, all the new events must be documented! At this point I'm basically waiting for replies. I'm not going to post until MUCH later in the day, unless I can get on a computer during my second bell. If your in the areas that I described above, and looking for interaction, feel free to try and meet my characters. (Such a long post! Spare me!)-AuRon.

I would have helped if I had been online to so. I believe that could have changed the outcome of the battle rather quickly with 2v1 rather than 1v1.

:PBut that was an epic fight between Zauk and Kahuwa. Lot o character development there.Lets do it again! :3 Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

A quick update on my characters:

• [*]Suminaxe: Currently in the Charred Forest, he just recently killed the clean-up squad that was sent to recover the bodies of the patrol he killed. Anyone related to the Ta-Koro Guard or talking to a drunk Guardsman who found the bodies, feel free to join in there. When is the Fearless Nine going to be started up? The Rutheless is in the charred forest if you're looking for him.[*]Phavion: Currently recovered from being knocked out by the Hau Karda (still don't know what that is). What!? He's in leauge with Suminaxe? Yes, he was sent by the Evil Toa of fire to find something for him, and is on his way to the Kumu Islets to give Suminaxe the information, unfortunatly, Suminaxe is no longer there. If you have a character that has a boat, feel free to talk to him, he's looking for a way to the islets.[*]Auron: Currently in the Fourth's house, he de-activated his Kanohi, only to have parts of his memory restored. The pain from these memories were so strong that he was knocked out. Not to much else related to him, his RP is taking really long (curse the timezones!), if anyone near the fourth's house hears a yell, that would be Auron.

Thinking about making a character with Telekinetic powers, I'm going to assume the mask of Telekinesis is allowed since Zauk has it (I saw Chronicle the other day, I want Telekinetic powers badly now...), and this new character is going to be evil. Just need a name and a little bit more on his personality bore I add him into the RP. See him somewhere north. Also thinking about making a Toa of water, she'll be somewhere on the island where I haven't posted yet. I need to define her "objective" a bit more before implimenting her.In other news? there are 22 guests reading this topic as I type, along with JI (is it an "i" or an "L"?) and the Most terrifying flying glove. I'm going to be making a large amount of wiki pages, all the new events must be documented! At this point I'm basically waiting for replies. I'm not going to post until MUCH later in the day, unless I can get on a computer during my second bell. If your in the areas that I described above, and looking for interaction, feel free to try and meet my characters. (Such a long post! Spare me!)-AuRon.

Sorry, but pages for events can't be made yet. I'll explain why on the wiki in a blog entry.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

sorry pein/armadjo (can't see your new name at the same time as writing) I was unaware of that rule, do you want me to correct?

Naw, it's fine-especially considering that wasn't a 'rule' until now ;)Blog entry up. If you are on said wiki, please read it.Thank you for your time. Now, back to the RPG Discussion as opposed to wiki. Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

how many members of the CC are left. so far I know macku and kopake live, hafu, tamaru and kapura died.

Kapura And Tamaru are dead. Macku, Hafu, and Kopeke, are out of play and Taipu is off in Ko-Koro or something...Takua is off being mysterious and stuff.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Smart move. This is the internet, and not everyone here is as benevolent as social networking has brought us to think.On another subject, where are all the Song people? You guys just sorta stopped posted after Dail left. :P :w:

Jikal is waiting for Emotia to wake up. IDK about anyone else.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Smart move. This is the internet, and not everyone here is as benevolent as social networking has brought us to think.On another subject, where are all the Song people? You guys just sorta stopped posted after Dail left. :P :w:

Well, Emotia and Skyra are both kinda recovering and stuff...not sure how I'm suppose to get them over there....unless someone wants to carry them all the way to Ga-Wahi. :P Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Guys. Please. Slow. Down.It's a chore reading though all of the posts in Ta-Wahi, and I keep on getting lost. Could you keep it to around 2 pages instead of 6?

If you find reading through the whole topic takes too much time, you might want to try my method:I use the 'find' function in my browser (Ctrl-F for Windows) and type in the name of either the character or member I'm trying to find. It's a quick, painless way to find if someone I'm interacting with posted on that page. I also search for the name of my character(s), so if someone's trying to interact with me I won't miss them. This way I can skim through the topic quickly, reading only the posts that pertain to me. Sure, if I have time I might read through the missed pages to get a picture of what's going on, but when I don't have that kind of time, it's nice to just read the posts that I need to read.

I would have helped if I had been online to so. I believe that could have changed the outcome of the battle rather quickly with 2v1 rather than 1v1.

:PBut that was an epic fight between Zauk and Kahuwa. Lot o character development there.Lets do it again! :3
I could arrange that :3 Anyways, I'm thinking of making another character, maybe evil or a vigilante. Anyone in need of interaction? Any news on the fearless nine? Edited by TX Wade

:PBut that was an epic fight between Zauk and Kahuwa. Lot o character development there.Lets do it again! :3
I could arrange that :3 Anyways, I'm thinking of making another character, maybe evil or a vigilante. Anyone in need of interaction? Any news on the fearless nine?
Lets have them meet up a little while after they have parted ways. Good ol' back together again. :PKahuwa still owes Zauk money. XD

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Oh my.....so many posts; so little time!Please Pm me anything that relates to me that is mentioned in this topic; I'm no longer able to follow it anymore, because I cannot read the madness that is happening right now. please contact me if it ends, and what the karzahni happened to nuju metru's avatar?!??!?! I thought that the sauron-the-evil-overlord-who-destroys-all-in-his-way avatar was really fitting for you.buh-byeuntil further notice

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)