Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

The first post in the Le-Wahi Topic says this:

-Nui-Rama Hive: A hive of Nui Rama in Le-Wahi, the Nui-Rama Hive is dangerously near Le-Koro, serving as a staging ground for attacks by tainted Rahi. It also hosts protodermis mines, presumably for Makuta. It can be considered the "base" from which the Rama would attack the Le-Matoran. These mines were enforced by odd taskmasters: glowing Hoto bugs that would deliver a shock to misbehaving Matoran.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Thanks for that Snelly. Close to the koro is a little bit vague, but itt should be enough to go off.. From the scene in MNOG, I don't remember any large bodies of water between Le-koro and the hive, so I guess it would be in the north of the wahi, near the Fau Swamp.

ppg2.png

Thanks for that Snelly. Close to the koro is a little bit vague, but itt should be enough to go off.. From the scene in MNOG, I don't remember any large bodies of water between Le-koro and the hive, so I guess it would be in the north of the wahi, near the Fau Swamp.

Everything in this RPG is vague. Most specifics were invented by players, and accepted as common knowledge. The specifics if Koro militaries? Players. Ta-Koro Hospital? PlayersThe list goes on.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Fairly certain this has never been attempted before in this game, so I might as well try it out.Raknar just detailed the most ambitious piracy plot yet in Ta-Koro if you're interested.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Fairly certain this has never been attempted before in this game, so I might as well try it out.Raknar just detailed the most ambitious piracy plot yet in Ta-Koro if you're interested.-Teezy

Wait, so Perkahn and the others guard the ship, eh?While Grochi and Gunner assault the Koro, Raknar leaning back laughing as Song runs away with Turaga Onewa in her arms-Grochi and Gunner covering her back....I'm game.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

...Actually, I intended something a bit...different.-Teezy

........Taking into account what I know of you from Techna, plus what I know of you from here, I have an ominous feeling about this.Let's do it. :biggrin:If it feels ominous, it's gonna be fun.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG