Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Okay, who would I PM about a Foreign Tech for a Vortixx?From my understanding, Tuck is...away?

Probably Nuju. Tuck seems to be away for the moment, so if you want it accomplished fairly soon, then definitely Nuju.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Okay, who would I PM about a Foreign Tech for a Vortixx?From my understanding, Tuck is...away?

Probably Nuju. Tuck seems to be away for the moment, so if you want it accomplished fairly soon, then definitely Nuju.
I was kinda afraid of that. Mainly because I don't wanna add another PM to his probably already full box.

WIP

Back to running plots again.A Toa of gravity is soon to be out forming a team of mercenaries for purpose yet to be revealed.Anyone up for the gig?

Yo, Suchia's in need of a job. And she's had plenty of experience with mercenary work before....She has. I haven't yet. This'll be a first, RPing in this kinda situation, if I'm permitted.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

This is an Advertisement ahead of time. I am going to make a new order within the next 4 months. It's an evil, slightly psychotic, orginization called the order of the shade. Shadow Guardian, I know you have a char named shady, maybe he should join :P PM me if you're interested.-Bane

Edited by General Rocka's Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

This is getting off-topic.Will the real Slim Shady make a blog post?

I am the real Slim Shady.But I'm still wondering why I have suddenly decided to imagine most of my characters smoking pipes...I blame Armadijo. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Alright, Internet connection is secured, so I might be able to post again, come tomorrow.I will return to thinking up the plotlines for my characters. Really need to work on those. Luckily, lower Edinburgh is a great source of inspiration. ^^See you round lads!

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Hey folks, sorry if I've been gone longer than anticipated, but I'm back now. My schedule can just get crazy. Could I get a recap of what occured island wide- with a focus on Le-Koro- while I was gone?Also note that I'm looking to get involved in Ta-Koro at some point soon, so would someone care to give me a mild idea of current events there?

Alright, Internet connection is secured, so I might be able to post again, come tomorrow.I will return to thinking up the plotlines for my characters. Really need to work on those. Luckily, lower Edinburgh is a great source of inspiration. ^^See you round lads!

That's a good sign. Verdi awaits your return. :P

As does Lashev.

profiles i guess

By the way (you can answer this too Balta), has anything of significance happened with the Skakdi group? I might have missed something within the huge mass of posts in the Le-Wahi topic :P

As does Lashev.
Do you just like threes, or is that on purpose?Anyway, has anyone besides Lorax made a Parakua character yet? I'm going to make one for my orginization soon.-Bane

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

As does Lashev.
Do you just like threes, or is that on purpose?Anyway, has anyone besides Lorax made a Parakua character yet? I'm going to make one for my orginization soon.-Bane
My mouse is messed up.I've had a Parakuka character for a week or so by now,and you've got interaction coming your way in Ga-Wahi.

profiles i guess

I've seen a lot of unneeded chain quotes lately. Remember, if the quotes consume an entire browser window, it's way too big. Just quote what you're replying to.

Again, moreso just my mouse having problems than much too large chain quotes.

profiles i guess

I don't think you understand the level of my irritation. I wonder how long it will be until you are the same way.Trust me, I'm probably more lazy than you, but at least I'm considerate enough to not trouble my peers with things that are generally frowned upon. This is not a debatable matter. :P

Edited by Tyrion Lannister

I don't think you understand my level of laziness, EW.I wonder how long it's been since you were the same way.Also, I'm really liking playing as Edubard a Briuis on the slave ship.He's just so much fun to channel in real life. :P

Just let youself go, Kal. Just let your true self go. BTW, does anyone know what is happening in Le-Wahi? I haven't paid much attention to any posts but mine and the Lorax's-Bane

BZRPG profiles

I don't think you understand my level of laziness, EW.I wonder how long it's been since you were the same way.Also, I'm really liking playing as Edubard a Briuis on the slave ship.He's just so much fun to channel in real life. :P

Just let youself go, Kal. Just let your true self go. BTW, does anyone know what is happening in Le-Wahi? I haven't paid much attention to any posts but mine and the Lorax's-Bane
Nevar!Edubard a Briuis is too much fun to play as, and I like being me when I RP.

profiles i guess