Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

A question to anyone from the Rama Hive attack (or even better, Nuju): When Nuju says 'only one post in-between his posts', does that mean one post, or just one post of really serious fighting-organizationing-awesomeness stuff? I'm rather confused on the subject.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

A question to anyone from the Rama Hive attack (or even better, Nuju): When Nuju says 'only one post in-between his posts', does that mean one post, or just one post of really serious fighting-organizationing-awesomeness stuff? I'm rather confused on the subject.-Void

Preferably, one post period, I think.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

@ Elemental Ussal:Since when are you commander of the Ground Squad? That's supposed to be Kethrye, if I read right...@ Veef:Not a problem, good sir. We'll manage.But if you see a mess of paperwork and various small flames within your office once you come back, well, don't blame me.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

@ Elemental Ussal:Since when are you commander of the Ground Squad? That's supposed to be Kethrye, if I read right...@ Veef:Not a problem, good sir. We'll manage.But if you see a mess of paperwork and various small flames within your office once you come back, well, don't blame me.

Kethrye and Vompran jointly lead.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Kethrye and Vompran jointly lead.
I see, must have missed something somewhere.Seeing as more attention is on Techna right now.

profiles i guess

I'll post later tonight, if you need a bird, just go to Leah and RP the interaction, that's why I sent her there. Get a bird, healing herbs, standard equipment. Nothing too fancy though.

I'll try...once the bombing run's been pulled off and the pressure on the ground forces has diminished, I'll have Alfon hurry off to Leah. At the moment, if I tried running off, Nuju would post an absolutely horrifying death for my favourite character :P

Oh my God...I'm so backed up here...it's gonna take me a while to catch up.In case you're wondering where I went...well, that's for me to know and you to find out. Anyway I'm gonna try to read through all this and post where I can...oi.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Actually, Snelly, I believe you'll have a lot of trouble with that.______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

432-sheldon-cooper-14945146-500-273.jpg

spanish_inquisition.jpg

I've probably failed this completely, but I couldn't resist trying to unleash the spanish inquisition upon Snelly.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

We generally call them Matoran, though in most cases it falls to personal preference.Also, welcome to the game.

Ah thanks.I'll probably make my character today, I've been looking forward to the BZPRPG stuff.EDIT: thebeggerpie, I generally consider the matoran before their rebuilding and after the great rescue tohunga. Edited by Refy L.S.

I've actually seen Tohunga or Koronan used quite a bit around here, T.B.P....And nobody has been sued yet.Although somebody hacked us...I wonder if we've gone back to the old two-Maori-people anger against this site?

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

So I've got a character now...Do I just start posting?

Hi and welcome to the RPG, we hope you enjoy your stay.Anyhow with that out of the way, yes you can just start posting. If you're looking for a place to hop in on here's a link to some recent happenings. If you're more interested in just starting off slow, feel free to send me a PM, and I can figure out a way to help ease you into the game. If you any more questions please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Hi and welcome to the RPG, we hope you enjoy your stay.
...Because you WON'T BE LEAVING.MUHAHAHAHAAAA!!Seriously this game is addictive.
I should know. I had one character for a year. Then I had three. That was two years ago.Now I have about fifteen.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Man, It's been slow lately. No replies to any of my chars. I guess because it was Mother's Day.BTW, has anyone had problems with the server, especially busy messages?-Bane

Yeah, all day. Just came back a few minutes ago. It seems everybody else did too, when I came back, the last post was at five A.M.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Slightly late, but I'd like to add that I use "Koronan" as an adjective; i.e. "Ta-Koronan" simply refers to something or someone from Ta-Koro, be it Toa, Matoran, or lava.

Yes, that I have seen.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Has Katuko been on? I was off for most of Mother's day, and was off most of the day today (server busy issues).@Balta: the battle is about to begin. I'm probably going to wait for Gravity's acknowledgement, then attack you in an alley or something. Possibly vice versa.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

...Because you WON'T BE LEAVING.MUHAHAHAHAAAA!!Seriously this game is addictive.
I should know. I had one character for a year. Then I had three. That was two years ago.Now I have about fifteen.
I have OVER 20-something.

I have OVER 20-something.
I started off with Two.Then it become Six.Now I have over thirty.

profiles i guess

I have quite a few-I might even hold the record for the most PCs, but I'm not sure.The weird part is, most of them each hold a seperate personality. Some of them I drew inspiration from books, and so no facet of me is a part of their being.

profiles i guess