Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Auron technically still has a spirt, which can be spoken to through various Kanohi, the Elda being the allowed one, I think. So you still have a way to play the charecter, just without a body. (However, note that spirits without bodies may be prone to go insane after a certain amount of time, if I recall canon correctly.)I must admit the battle against our resident Toa of Shadow is definately getting hard. If the chances of survival were higher, I'd join in. But they're simply too high for me to risk my favorite (and only) Toa of Air.

Shall I train you in the art of managing forty characters at once?
Airu was my 13th. She already has me feeling overwhelmed.-Teezy Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

You're welcome Auron. In case you're wondering, the insanity without a body portion of the deal was confirmed in Journey's End, Chapter 5. If you want to return him to a physical body, finding a Iden user who's gotten a little bored with life might be your only chance, with trade-offs of partial insantiy and the need to learn a new element. (If you want to avoid staff-smiting, then you might be able to get permission for it. It never hurts to ask.)

Anyone excited about the Onu-Koro battle coming up? I'm not. I got two characters in there of opposing personalities and I can't switch that fast.
Eventually you'll be able to. I can. I've had a lot of practice, and now I can switch between character personalities in a flash.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Anyone excited about the Onu-Koro battle coming up? I'm not. I got two characters in there of opposing personalities and I can't switch that fast.
Eventually you'll be able to. I can. I've had a lot of practice, and now I can switch between character personalities in a flash.
Eventually. Well, I guess this will be a learning battle. :/@Kal: We all are. Just different levels. Edited by thebeggerpie

WIP

I don't really care if Salamander gets the mark or not. All I wanted was an excuse to follow you guys around the island. :PBut I do think the reasons that were brought up in-game as to why Skyra shouldn't get it make sense. Unless, of course, your plan is for Skyra to go crazy. In which case, you'll probably do a great job with that. Probably.

Lacertus

I disappeared from the site for lunch. Sorry, but even insane people like me have to eat.I don't know why you guys have trouble being seperate characters. I change them like I change my clothes. Personality switches are what I do best, along with fake Scottish accents :P-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Trying to restart a treasure hunt in Po-Wahi with Katuko. Anyone care to join?
That didn't go well the first time I tried it. If you do, set one simple rule:PM the treasure hunt leader about where you will be going before you head there. That way, the game won't fail due to metagaming.That being said, I'll pass on the treasure hunt.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Kal-bro, you know I don't speak russian. If I do accept, will you be willing to fight a ghost for possession of your body?
...That's japanese...
Is there anybody in Ga-Wahi willing to duel with a Nagamaki-wielding warrior, or a blind old man wielding a bokken and shikomi-zue?
I definitely would. Where they at?
Just to make sure, you know what those three weapons are, right?And the Nagamaki-wielder is at the Ga-Koro docks, the one with the bokken and shikomi-zue is soon to be there as well.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I'm honestly not sure whether Dorian's attracting Illicia or making her want to crawl into the corner in fear.-Teezy
Both.It's usually her being the dominant figure by playing on the weaknesses of a lot of males, but in this case, Dorian's like this inhuman psycho, and she's really creeped out. Plus she's always found him attractive, so now it's like the first bit of complexity she's ever needed to face and she's like 'woah'.

I'm honestly not sure whether Dorian's attracting Illicia or making her want to crawl into the corner in fear.-Teezy
Both.It's usually her being the dominant figure by playing on the weaknesses of a lot of males, but in this case, Dorian's like this inhuman psycho, and she's really creeped out. Plus she's always found him attractive, so now it's like the first bit of complexity she's ever needed to face and she's like 'woah'.
Oh. Cool.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Just to make sure, you know what those three weapons are, right?And the Nagamaki-wielder is at the Ga-Koro docks, the one with the bokken and shikomi-zue is soon to be there as well.
Yeah, I know what those are Kal. What characters are they? I'd like to read up on their profiles before this begins.Lets try not to mutilate each other too fast. I want as much of the much-needed experience from this :P

If given the chance, we kill him. No questions asked, take no stupid risks, it will lead to your character getting maimed while trying to restrain the guy. Don't talk, just kill him as dead as possible. And once he's dead, kill him again. Saw the body apart and burn it. Heuani is a being of shadow, and beings of shadow are never safe to be around. If we are to be rid of him, he must be 100% dead. Don't turn your back on the ashes, even. Burn them again. :P
Not necessarily. As wise people have said (I don't remember who right now), "the best way to get rid of an enemy is to turn him into a friend". As much as Heuani seems like a nice guy to talk to, this one could be a bit difficult. He is, after all, a being of shadow, with no moral light left in him. That might make things a little difficult to turn him to the side of good.The other side of the coin is that Heuani's profile implies that it was not always so - that he was once something other than a shadow-toa/matoran. If the barrier in his mind could be broken and his inner light restored, then he might lose some of his amazing powers and evilness. The flaw in this is that the only known cure is the sonic scream of the klakk, and there are no klakk on Mata Nui. There are, however, at least two toa of sonics in the ILS force...I realise that this plan could probably never work, but it is fun to think about what Heuani might look like as a good guy.

ppg2.png