Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

It wasn't a killing blow, yet.And Raxa doesn't know about Rockosis-he doesn't trust others most of the time. He wanted to come and make sure that the others could do what it was. When he noticed that it was Shade, who had before tried to start his own order of assassins, Raxa wanted to make sure sure death was dealt. Plus, with how the crystal is made, it's meant to shatter. It could easily appear that the other two had managed to kill Shade.And about the gravity-it could still fluctuate and affect the path of the bolt. It all really depends on what Bane does with it.Also, one more thing, involving Kaerhi-if you had a Skakdi that recalcitrant working for you, wouldn't you at least want to follow them and make sure that they were doing what you said, not getting others to kill you, or at least see them out of the Koro?

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Hey, wait. Snelly, what're you doing here? :P
That's the very same question we've been asking of Raxa. The difference is that Snelly knows the location of this topic. :PIf Raxa did see the two leaving Onu-koro, that doesn't explain how he knew which route they took after that - there are quite a few tunnel junctions between the village and the exit towards Le-koro.
And Raxa doesn't know about Rockosis-he doesn't trust others most of the time. He wanted to come and make sure that the others could do what it was. When he noticed that it was Shade, who had before tried to start his own order of assassins, Raxa wanted to make sure sure death was dealt.
If Raxa wasn't sure that they could handle someone like Shade, why did he send them in the first place? It seems odd that he would send a pair of assassins after somebody and then decide to go take care of them himself. If he needs to do everything himself to make sure it is done right, why run a whole organisation of killers like NEX if he won't let any of the killers do the killing?
Also, one more thing, involving Kaerhi-if you had a Skakdi that recalcitrant working for you, wouldn't you at least want to follow them and make sure that they were doing what you said, not getting others to kill you, or at least see them out of the Koro?
Well one thing is for certain, you definitely wouldn't sneakily follow said unstable Skakdi who is already mad at you and then steal his kill. That just encourage more anger and rebellion.And don't forget he was with Hatann as well. Hatann isn't the most lawful Skakdi around, but remember that he was trying to stop Kaerhi from fighting Raxa earlier on (I apologise that he didn't do more, but almost every time I had half a post written with Hatann interjecting, one of you would post and what I had written would need revision). That makes him less of a threat, and Raxa has already proved the he could deal with Kaerhi.I'm still not seeing how Raxa knew where to find them or his having any plausible reasons for acting as if he was happy to send them off for a few posts after they left and then suddenly drop his conversation to go after them.
It wasn't a killing blow, yet.
How could it not be? Here it is in your own words from the topic:
He would die slowly, in constant agony.
That looks awfully like a killing blow to me. Not "if it hit...", not "If Bane chooses this for his character", but "he would die".
And about the gravity-it could still fluctuate and affect the path of the bolt. It all really depends on what Bane does with it.
Not once you've already RPed the bot hitting his character's lower back and injecting poison. There isn't much room for interpretation there, if any. Maybe whether it cut his spinal cord and paralysed him.
Plus, with how the crystal is made, it's meant to shatter. It could easily appear that the other two had managed to kill Shade.
It doesn't matter what it looks like, this is about what actually happened. The point is that Bane, Pie and I were having a good fight before you burst in from nowhere and autohit Shade with a killing blow, thereby cutting short the fight and our enjoyment of RPing it. Raxa had no right to do that or even be there. Can you see why that was a bit frustrating for us?

ppg2.png

Okay, I forgot an "If it hit...yadda yadda yadda" in there. Besides that, I never described the bolt as hitting as well. So, it is still up to Bane to decide whether or not Raxa truly did hit. The fight could continue, easily.To describe how he could follow and find them-he's trained to do things just like that. Even if he wasn't, you could probably follow the echoes of the battle to its source-such as, for instance, that sonic scream that Shade has going currently.Also, to explain my reasoning as to making sure they did whatever it was, would you mind if I pulled in an Out-of universe example? It would make explaining that part a lot easier, if you don't mind.EDIT: @Hubert-the Death Knight thing is a cleverly drawn comparison by Snelly.Basically, if we made weapons with runes like that and had super-heavy armour, as opposed to having the runes branded onto their body, the Mark Bearers would all be Death Knights.All hail the Lich King!

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Enough of this bickering nonsense. However, from an outsider point of view, Kal's interruption, true or interpreted, is not kosher. If a couple people are having a perfectly legitimate and happy time roleplaying, especially in a fight, there is no excuse that allows anyone to barge in and do what he or she wants. It's all about playing well, not playing every game. Plus, really Kal, you always have a habit of inserting yourself in every little thing and that gets on people's nerves, so taking it easy for once would not do you any ill.

*Still trying to work out how to work around yesterdays/thedaybeforethat's events*Bleh, anyone in the academy courtyard, not Zanthos, get POed at him, throw eggs and tomatoes, whatever you chaps do.Legion/Microsnipe, hurry up with that next post please!And that just about sums up my characters... If anyone needs me, I'll be playing SD Gundam Capsule fighter... *Hops in my ZSSA and flies away.*

Enough of this bickering nonsense. However, from an outsider point of view, Kal's interruption, true or interpreted, is not kosher. If a couple people are having a perfectly legitimate and happy time roleplaying, especially in a fight, there is no excuse that allows anyone to barge in and do what he or she wants. It's all about playing well, not playing every game. Plus, really Kal, you always have a habit of inserting yourself in every little thing and that gets on people's nerves, so taking it easy for once would not do you any ill.
Like... When I had my Matoran character all up and ready to die and your annoying Le-Toa just popped up and 'saved' the day.And then when I had her all ready to die again and just needed to incapacitate a Toa of Sonics, and the same random Toa of Air popped up again without any explanation of how or why he followed them. (And you people complained about Icarin... At least he didn't use tree-speak.)And then there was that other time...

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Hmmm..... I just realised something.Whenever one of my characters gets into a relationship, their girlfriend/boyfriend/whatever has something bad happen to them. Think about it, Jaron died, Auron died, Hajia was kidnapped. :P(Lets see what I can do to Tosp)...Just kidding, Pie. :DAnyway, is anyone open for interaction in Po-Wahi... Or at all?

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Hmmm..... I just realised something.Whenever one of my characters gets into a relationship, their girlfriend/boyfriend/whatever has something bad happen to them. Think about it, Jaron died, Auron died, Hajia was kidnapped. :P(Lets see what I can do to Tosp)...Just kidding, Pie. :DAnyway, is anyone open for interaction in Po-Wahi... Or at all?
I feel fuzzy inside.

WIP

So...Everyone had a fight over my characters.I'm so honored :PAlthough I agree that Lorax and Pie should have gotten a chance to kill me, NEX is Raxa's. I'm not sure then, who should deal the killing blow I'll decide when I read the post.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Hypothesis: Alynn is going to be so distraught when she finds out about Auron's death that she becomes inexplicably awesome and then goes and beats the crud out of someone.
Oh yeah.Quick someone make a disposable Makuta follower. :PAnd Krayzikk, just have your character get out of there quick. :P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Yes, if you concentrated pure madu juice. But it might be too high-tech. I created a frag grenade once by coating ice over a madu fruit. Something simple like that would work.-Bane

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Nuju, your last post is a horror story in the making. I'll do my best to get them to stop, but this won't be fun. Oh, and what about the hive? Is destroying it still an objective?-Bane

BZRPG profiles

I'm thinking to trap them. enasing them in a solid Iron/Stone box. This would allow them to vent their anger one the walls, and keep them from hurting others. This would be for Onewa, Vakama, and Matau. We might be able to reason with the rest, or we could trap the rest of them like the first.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

Yes, if you concentrated pure madu juice. But it might be too high-tech. I created a frag grenade once by coating ice over a madu fruit. Something simple like that would work.-Bane
I did that... BEFORE IT WAS COOL. cool.png
I remember that! Laki still has those somewhere!I feel so special...Also- huzzah for progression of Rama hive attack! I never ever would had predicted this... Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------