Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

That seems completely backwards. Most geniuses I've seen in fiction use their abilities to improve their manipulating skills.Edit: Well, at least the ones who do any manipulating... XD
Well, he does.He makes himself look like some weird guy who just likes manipulating people.He uses his genius abilities to make it so.Basically, he's disguising himself as what he is.It's completely foolproof. Nobody ever thinks to look for the obvious.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

So, just from the jam sessions that KNI and I are doing, expect Dorian to take on a whole new dimension of darker, edgier, and sexier.And, oddly, maybe a bit vulnerable.-Teezy
You know, for some reason I've always wanted to see Dorian and Skyra have a conversation...I think it would be funny. :P

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

So, just from the jam sessions that KNI and I are doing, expect Dorian to take on a whole new dimension of darker, edgier, and sexier.And, oddly, maybe a bit vulnerable.-Teezy
yesssssssssAlso, Kearrstrun is more familiar with the Bearers than the Bearers are familiar with each other. He helped pick all of them, and has been observing many of them for a long time.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Though they're still at war. They could have developed at any time, as Barricade did. But I normally change through big, life-changing stuff, and so I leave the character development to such things. If the Rahkshi jumped in and slaughtered a load of Matoran in front of them, that's when some character development happens. And so on. XD

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Though they're still at war. They could have developed at any time, as Barricade did. But I normally change through big, life-changing stuff, and so I leave the character development to such things. If the Rahkshi jumped in and slaughtered a load of Matoran in front of them, that's when some character development happens. And so on. XD
Big things have small beginnings, and even the smallest wave might one day be a tsunami.In other words, change doesn't just happen through the big stuff.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

You know what would be funny?If the Toa Mata came back, both with infected masks and Parakuka.
...That would be about as funny as the apocalypse.Well, assuming 'apocalypse' doesn't include 'zombocalypse'. Then bad jokes about rotten meat would run amok.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

What I really want to see is the Shadow Toa from the first book. They were just awesome.
The Shadow Toa were absorbed by the Toa Mata after they realized that darkness is a natural part of everyone. They exist no longer! :biggrin: But then there's Heuani. He really is a Shadow Toa. And one does not simply kill legit Toa of Shadow.EDIT: Kal! Why would you give him ideas?! Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

You know what would be funny?If the Toa Mata came back, both with infected masks and Parakuka.
That's some idea.
Thank you.
...He's gunna do it... *Preps the bunker and land mines*
*pumps shotgun* I'm ready. I even have my Wakizashi on me as well.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I'm apocalypse ready. Are you?
Yeah. But that doesn't make it any less unfunny.@Wotz: Maybe if the Oceanic Six get into the Kini-Nui as part of their duty as Chosen, they'll have to fight dark versions of themselves. That'd be awesome.

[Profiles]

What I really want to see is the Shadow Toa from the first book. They were just awesome.
The Shadow Toa were absorbed by the Toa Mata after they realized that darkness is a natural part of everyone. They exist no longer! :biggrin: But then there's Heuani. He really is a Shadow Toa. And one does not simply kill legit Toa of Shadow.
Ah, but what if Makuta just made more to taunt us :fear:
That's some idea.
OH GOD RUN

@Francis: A dark version of Aurax... I don't know how that would turn out. :P Maybe a manifestation of his guilt or something?
Well, there could be plenty dark versions of Sulov. I mean...Think of the Seven Deadly Sins.Now turn them Up To Eleven.Finally, manifest whichever one you like in the body of an amputee Ussalmatoran.It's not that he's easily corruptible; quite the opposite. It's that life doesn't treat him kindly. And were he not who he has shaped himself to be, Sulov would almost certainly be one of those manifestations. Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]