Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I really need to make a character that fits with the "You Cannot Grasp the True Form" trope.Problem is, how?After I've been reading through the examples of that trope, I may have found a way.That, or I've just gone mad after looking at the real life article.Is there anybody else in here who's ever wanted to do that?

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Throw them at Le-wahi. Right now there are an awful lot of injured people there who probably need assistance.
So is there anywhere in particular in Le-Wahi he should be? He's a matoran medic by the way, so he can't use the mask of healing. He's a skilled medic nonetheless.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

So is Pala-Koro some sort of base camp for these ILS fighters? I've been really out of the loop as far as the main events on the island go.Hopefully he'll get conscripted against his will into one of these groups, the rotten coward. I'm write him like he was supposed to be there and he abandoned his post. So I won't feel bad if someone comes down on him for it.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

I really need to make a character that fits with the "You Cannot Grasp the True Form" trope.Problem is, how?After I've been reading through the examples of that trope, I may have found a way.That, or I've just gone mad after looking at the real life article.Is there anybody else in here who's ever wanted to do that?
Can't say I have... Until now. Unfortunately, I'm rather determined to limit myself to only one character. At this rate, I'll be the only player with only one character (if I'm not already). :lol:

Lacertus

I really need to make a character that fits with the "You Cannot Grasp the True Form" trope.Problem is, how?
Just have a Toa with a malfunctioning Mahiki. Then you can go wild with gruesome descriptions of his apparent form without actually breaking any rules regarding overall power level or actual physique.
So is Pala-Koro some sort of base camp for these ILS fighters? I've been really out of the loop as far as the main events on the island go.
See my blog post here for details about the ILS. Note that I haven't updated it yet after the hive attack chaos; but the attack is over and not much will be happening. Our budding village is standing at the southern shore of Lake Pala, consisting of a few stone/wood huts and a a crude stone/iron wall around it. Gate is open, feel free to enter and interact. :)

Hey, I just noticed something-All three of my characters that were in the hive attack survived it.Kal got blinded in one eye by Heuani, but meh.
All Ussalry chars (including npcs) did as well. Sure, Komisk looks like a walking corpse at this point, but he's still alive.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Hey, I just noticed something-All three of my characters that were in the hive attack survived it.Kal got blinded in one eye by Heuani, but meh.
All Ussalry chars (including npcs) did as well. Sure, Komisk looks like a walking corpse at this point, but he's still alive.
I'm fairly certain he was a walking corpse before that as well.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I'm fairly certain he was a walking corpse before that as well.
Naw. He could still fight.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

I know. I've come to making random statements to get everyone's attention. WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?!?! :PKal, I had an idea. For fun, why don't we give the toa that NEX kills a death mark beforehand? To see how far they can run before we catch and kill them? -Bane

Edited by General Rocka's Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles